ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk - Page 6 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The door opened and both Krauser and Karai entered The Kingpin's office, which is a pretty grand office, and stood in the presence of The Kingpin himself" Mr.Fisk, it's been a long time" Karai said

Fisk stood up and offered his hand. "Karai, how have you been?"
"Better, yourself" She asked while shaking his hand.

BTW check out my forum. PMed you a gift there Smile

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk - Page 6 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The door opened and both Krauser and Karai entered The Kingpin's office, which is a pretty grand office, and stood in the presence of The Kingpin himself" Mr.Fisk, it's been a long time" Karai said

"Quite well, aside from a red horned pest and his hulk friend." Wilson said as he sat down. "Recently, our attempt on Daredevil's life was interrupted. I assume you're familiar with these...turtle ninja's?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Quite well, aside from a red horned pest and his hulk friend." Wilson said as he sat down. "Recently, our attempt on Daredevil's life was interrupted. I assume you're familiar with these...turtle ninja's?"
"That I am" Karai nods" I can assure you that Krauser and I will use any resources we can to bring our enemies down"

At the restaurant

Absorbing Man, Titania, and Nitro arrived at the restaurant. A five star resort that is one of the many things Kingpin owns in the city. Nitro looked around and noticed the lack of people outside them inside.

"It's probably nothing" Absorbing Man said

"We have worked with Krauser long enough to know that it's usually something when it concerns him. And he wasn't exactly thrilled when he found out about us not completing our task at hand" Nitro said

"I happen to admit, I was rather crossed at each of you concerning that" They turn to see Krauser enter the room"And for that, I'd like to apologize to each of you"

OT: Yeah Wolverine/Batmaning him a bit but what the hey tongue 

more_horiz
bounce 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"That I am" Karai nods" I can assure you that Krauser and I will use any resources we can to bring our enemies down"

At the restaurant

Absorbing Man, Titania, and Nitro arrived at the restaurant. A five star resort that is one of the many things Kingpin owns in the city. Nitro looked around and noticed the lack of people outside them inside.

"We have worked with Krauser long enough to know that it's usually something when it concerns him. And he wasn't exactly thrilled when he found out about us not completing our task at hand" Nitro said

"I happen to admit, I was rather crossed at each of you concerning that" They turn to see Krauser enter the room"And for that, I'd like to apologize to each of you"

"Have you ever rumbled with a Hulk? They aren't exactly easy to fight." Titania pointed out.

more_horiz

"Of course and I will offer you whatever arsenal you may require."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

At the restaurant

"Have you ever rumbled with a Hulk? They aren't exactly easy to fight." Titania pointed out.
"Titania pipe down!!" Nitro said then Krauser responded" I'm well aware. Despite one minor drawback the end results turned out better than we've hoped"

"In what way" Absorbing Man asked

"It forced Elektra out of hiding and we've uncovered a new enemy who happen to be an old acquaintance of my fiancée. Krauser siad

"You're getting hitched? Congrats mate!" Nitro said to Krauser

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

At the restaurant

"Titania pipe down!!" Nitro said then Krauser responded" I'm well aware. Despite one minor drawback the end results turned out better than we've hoped"

"It forced Elektra out of hiding and we've uncovered a new enemy who happen to be an old acquaintance of my fiancée. Krauser siad

"Who's the lucky lady?" Titania asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

At the restaurant

" Karai" Krauser responded then signaled the restaurant staff in with fine wine and catered refreshments

more_horiz
bounce 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

At the restaurant

" Karai" Krauser responded then signaled the restaurant staff in with fine wine and catered refreshments

"The Shredder herself eh? Congratulations Krauser." Titania said.

more_horiz
Loosen up and celebrate!!!Smile 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Loosen up and celebrate!!!Smile 
sunny 

more_horiz

Titania put an arm around Crusher, drank deeply and then turned and kissed him. Pulling back, she smiled. "So come on and tell us, how did you two meet?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Titania put an arm around Crusher, drank deeply and then turned and kissed him. Pulling back, she smiled. "So come on and tell us, how did you two meet?"

Crusher smiled(I'm gonna score after this)

"I was around twelve, it was during a meeting between Kingpin's crew and the original Shredder's. Our first impressions towards eachother weren't that great but it was when we started going on missions together was when we clicked. When in combat we were in sync, some of the stories I cant tell you due to the ninja code" Krauser said

"When did you start to notice her?" Nitro asked

"I'd say during the masquerade ball in monte carlo" Krauser said

"Pity you cant tell us some of your adventures with her, bet they were eventful" Crusher said

"Yes" Krauser smiled" They were"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I was around twelve, it was during a meeting between Kingpin's crew and the original Shredder's. Our first impressions towards eachother weren't that great but it was when we started going on missions together was when we clicked. When in combat we were in sync, some of the stories I cant tell you due to the ninja code" Krauser said

"Pity you cant tell us some of your adventures with her, bet they were eventful" Crusher said

"Wait...wait...if you're a ninja...and she's a ninja and you know ninja's....could you, like, have your ninja guys train us a bit? I mean.." She took another shot. "Even a bit of training could be a big help."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Wait...wait...if you're a ninja...and she's a ninja and you know ninja's....could you, like, have your ninja guys train us a bit? I mean.." She took another shot. "Even a bit of training could be a big help."

"Hell I wouldn't mind improving on my stealth techniques" Nitro said

Krauser examined them" I don't see why not. It depends on how dedicated each of you are on the training. And make no mistake it wont be a cakewalk"

more_horiz
"How are you holding up?" Jennifer asked Matt Murdock

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"I'm alright now and once Foggy's feeling better and being looked after by SHIELD, I'll be even better."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Krauser examined them" I don't see why not. It depends on how dedicated each of you are on the training. And make no mistake it wont be a cakewalk"

"Alright then, to training gentlemen!" Titania raised her glass.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"I'm alright now and once Foggy's feeling better and being looked after by SHIELD, I'll be even better."

"No matter where he go, Bullseye will pay for what he did. Speaking of, theres something I want to talk to you about" Jennifer said then thought back to the attack and Matt's ambush" What happened was a close call for us and it got me thinking, Bullseye's far too unstable to devise and ambush like that. I believe it's someone else within Kingpin's organization planning this campaign against us"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"No matter where he go, Bullseye will pay for what he did. Speaking of, theres something I want to talk to you about" Jennifer said then thought back to the attack and Matt's ambush" What happened was a close call for us and it got me thinking, Bullseye's far too unstable to devise and ambush like that. I believe it's someone else within Kingpin's organization planning this campaign against us"

"I think you're right....there was a woman at the controls in that warehouse. I didn't recognize her but from what my radar picked up, she's cold, very serious and likely well trained. She felt like a mercenary almost. Definitely not somebody that Bullseye usually works with."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Alright then, to training gentlemen!" Titania raised her glass.
"Here here" Crusher said then toasted with Nitro, Titania, and Krauser who motioned Nitro over" Might I have a word with you"

"Sure mate" Nitro said then walked over to Krauser while Crusher and Titania celebrate

"You have been partnering with the two for quite some time have you" Krauser asked

"Ever since the Secret Wars" Nitro said

"How do you feel about their current relationship?" Krauser asked

"On one hand I support them but sometimes seeing them like that makes me want to pull my hear out from it's roots" Nitro said

"You sometimes feel like the proverbial third wheel?" Krauser said then Nitro nods"Theres going to be a reception honoring me and Karai's engagement. "

"Be there with bells on" Nitro said

"Fate just may smile down upon you" Krauser said

more_horiz

(Ninja Queen Titania. I like it.) Titania thought to herself.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

(Ninja Queen Titania. I like it.) Titania thought to herself.
"Wait till I tell the others about this" Crusher smiled

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply