ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk - Page 7 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Ninja Queen Titania. I like it.) Titania thought to herself.
"Wait till I tell the others about this" Crusher smiled

"They'll love it."Laughing  She thought about it. "Say...any idea what turtle soup tastes like?"

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk - Page 7 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"They'll love it."Laughing  She thought about it. "Say...any idea what turtle soup tastes like?"
Crusher frowned" Don't think I'd want to know. Just when you think we've seen enough weird crap something comes along to pull one over on us"

"Let me be the first to say congratulations and welcome to the family" Vanessa hugged Karai who hugged her back" Thank you Mrs.Fisk"

"With this war looming I would suggest that we upgrade our security" Krauser said to Kingpin

Frank's Hideout

Frank Castle is seen loading up while Casey was observing the place" Don't want to sound weird but...I've been a big fan of yours. Come to think of it you were one of the things that inspired me to take the gig that I'm taking"

Frank cocks his gun then glances at Casey Jones"Wrong person to idolize"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Crusher frowned" Don't think I'd want to know. Just when you think we've seen enough weird crap something comes along to pull one over on us"

"Let me be the first to say congratulations and welcome to the family" Vanessa hugged Karai who hugged her back" Thank you Mrs.Fisk"

"With this war looming I would suggest that we upgrade our security" Krauser said to Kingpin

Frank's Hideout

Frank Castle is seen loading up while Casey was observing the place" Don't want to sound weird but...I've been a big fan of yours. Come to think of it you were one of the things that inspired me to take the gig that I'm taking"

OT: Frank Castle. Not a social person.Razz 

IC: "Story of our lives."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Frank's Hideout

bounce 

more_horiz
"Thank you for coming Kara, can we get you anything?" Fisk offered.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Thank you for coming Kara, can we get you anything?" Fisk offered.
He was talking to her awhile ago scratch 

more_horiz

Really? Huh....got a bit mixed up.

Anyway, pick it up from there?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Really? Huh....got a bit mixed up.

Anyway, pick it up from there?
My RP was a continuation from that actually so your turn to respond. Also feel free to spice this arc up a bit

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"That I am" Karai nods" I can assure you that Krauser and I will use any resources we can to bring our enemies down"
"Of course and I will offer you whatever arsenal you may require."

bounce 

more_horiz
OT: Don't forget we have other characters in this Smile 

"What do you have in mind?" Karai asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

IC: "A man of my wealth and influence has access to advanced technology in the form of energy weapons and gases along top of the line military grade body armor for you and your men. Whatever you may require." Fisk smiled. "And also..." He paused as a man in a suit walked over and whispered into Fisk's ear. "Ohhh I see. Karai, would you be interested in supervising the training of my men? To be specific, Titania, Nitro and Absorbing Man?"

Underground, Daredevil was sparring with Leonardo while discussing their teams. "Regarding Casey Jones, what skills does he posses?" He asked as he blocked a sword strike.

Donatello and Michelangelo were discussing what equipment to bring along on the mission.

April was having a sword-fight with Elektra.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC: "A man of my wealth and influence has access to advanced technology in the form of energy weapons and gases along top of the line military grade body armor for you and your men. Whatever you may require." Fisk smiled. "And also..." He paused as a man in a suit walked over and whispered into Fisk's ear. "Ohhh I see. Karai, would you be interested in supervising the training of my men? To be specific, Titania, Nitro and Absorbing Man?"

Underground, Daredevil was sparring with Leonardo while discussing their teams. "Regarding Casey Jones, what skills does he posses?" He asked as he blocked a sword strike.

Donatello and Michelangelo were discussing what equipment to bring along on the mission.

OT: Now we're cooking. Very Happy 

IC: Karai raised an eyebrow at this announcement then glanced at Krauser who grinned" I felt that, given their services to us, they deserve a little upgrade"

"I see. Like to see where this go" Karai said

"I take it as a yes then" Krauser said then Karai nods

"Casey can be cunning when he needs to be and is usually our go to guy when we need some information. I wouldn't recommend asking how he gets it" Leonardo said as he pushes forward, bringing his weight down to give him leverage" Combat wise, I wouldn't go as far as to call him an expert martial artist but he's capable of holding his own when things get ugly. Why you ask?" Leonardo said when he proceeds to sweep Daredevil

"Ok since we are going to also deal with stealthy ninja's from not only The Foot but also The Hand, given the big guy's connections with them, then we should need something to detect their stealthing right?" Michelangelo asked then snickered a bit" You know we are fighting a couple of ninjas called The Hand and The Foot? Wonder when The Head will come into play"

Oscorp
"So let me get this straight? Jen and Matt spooked The Kingpin to the point that they're willing to wage war on them?" Harry asked while talking on the phone with Lyra

"You're pretty skilled" Elektra says as she circles April as they have their duel ontop of the roof of the apartment complex" Uh thanks but...why real swords?"

"This is the best way to test how far you have become. Don't worry, standard training rules of The Hand. First blood drawn from torso" Elektra says as she charged April

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Frank's Hideout

"You have a girlfriend?" Frank asked then Casey smiles proudly" Two years straight. April's the one that you only get once in a lifetime, the best thing to ever happen to a guy like me"

"She aware of what we are getting into?" Frank asked then Casey nods" Yeah. I know what you're thinking and let me assure you that she can definitely take care of herself. Heck on some occasions she'd even spar with the guys during a ninja training session."

"Well aware she's capable of pulling her own weight. Especially to be willing to go to war with Fisk. But remember this, when your in a fight with him it usually ends in tragedy." Frank said" So when it gets too hot, drag her out of the fire if you have to"

"Yeeah. What about you?" Casey asked

"Don't have any emotional attachments"Frank said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC: Karai raised an eyebrow at this announcement then glanced at Krauser who grinned" I felt that, given their services to us, they deserve a little upgrade"

"Casey can be cunning when he needs to be and is usually our go to guy when we need some information. I wouldn't recommend asking how he gets it" Leonardo said as he pushes forward, bringing his weight down to give him leverage" Combat wise, I wouldn't go as far as to call him an expert martial artist but he's capable of holding his own when things get ugly. Why you ask?" Leonardo said when he proceeds to sweep Daredevil

"Ok since we are going to also deal with stealthy ninja's from not only The Foot but also The Hand, given the big guy's connections with them, then we should need something to detect their stealthing right?" Michelangelo asked then snickered a bit" You know we are fighting a couple of ninjas called The Hand and The Foot? Wonder when The Head will come into play"

Oscorp
"So let me get this straight? Jen and Matt spooked The Kingpin to the point that they're willing to wage war on them?" Harry asked while talking on the phone with Lyra

"You're pretty skilled" Elektra says as she circles April as they have their duel ontop of the roof of the apartment complex" Uh thanks but...why real swords?"

"This is the best way to test how far you have become. Don't worry, standard training rules of The Hand. First blood drawn from torso" Elektra says as she charged April

"Excellent. You may begin immediately and be as harsh as necessary." Fisk said.

"If we're going to be working together, I figure I should know his strengths." Daredevil explained and pushed Leonardo back and back flipped over the attempted sweep kick. He struck at Leonardo with his baton.

"Knowing our luck? Probably on the way home." Donatello said.

"That's about it, yeah. Foggy's in bad shape right now and DD's calling in Castle."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Frank's Hideout

"You have a girlfriend?" Frank asked then Casey smiles proudly" Two years straight. April's the one that you only get once in a lifetime, the best thing to ever happen to a guy like me"

"She aware of what we are getting into?" Frank asked then Casey nods" Yeah. I know what you're thinking and let me assure you that she can definitely take care of herself. Heck on some occasions she'd even spar with the guys during a ninja training session."

"Well aware she's capable of pulling her own weight. Especially to be willing to go to war with Fisk. But remember this, when your in a fight with him it usually ends in tragedy." Frank said" So when it gets too hot, drag her out of the fire if you have to"

This is a pretty good convo between the two.Very Happy 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Oscorp

"Excellent. You may begin immediately and be as harsh as necessary." Fisk said.

"If we're going to be working together, I figure I should know his strengths." Daredevil explained and pushed Leonardo back and back flipped over the attempted sweep kick. He struck at Leonardo with his baton.

"Knowing our luck? Probably on the way home." Donatello said.

"That's about it, yeah. Foggy's in bad shape right now and DD's calling in Castle."
"Why not. I need a little work out after my trip and it would be a good way to see what they can do" Karai said

Leonardo managed to dodge it, Elektra was right in that he's pretty skilled for a blind guy"What about Castle. I've heard the stories but from someone that has actually teamed with him, can he be reliable?" he then countered with a spinning back fist to the back of the head

"Good thing you got your security systems upgraded." Mikey said then commented" Man. Karai's getting hitched, Leo must be taking it pretty hard"

April quickly blocked then as their respective swords locked she scouted Elektra for any sort of weakness but the more seasoned ninja proved her experience by not exposing any that April can take advantage of as the metal screeched while Elektra pushed her back. Her blows came hard and after only a minute she felt her arm weaken but she's too stubborn to admit defeat. She slashed her and Elektra's upward then used a fighting tactic that she occasionaly see Casey do and headbutted Elektra. Elektra staggers backwards but April herself also felt the effects, probably even worse(Damn! It's like headbutting a iron wall)

Elektra recovers then leap kicks April to the stomach

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Frank's Hideout

This is a pretty good convo between the two.Very Happy 
In a rather heartwarming way one could see it as Frank's own way of wanting to spare Casey the same tragedy he went through

more_horiz
Harry sits up when he heard about Castle" Damn. Must be that intense to bring Frank in this. Listen I'll inform Pete and MJ about this. An extra set of helping hands wouldn't hurt after all"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Harry sits up when he heard about Castle" Damn. Must be that intense to bring Frank in this. Listen I'll inform Pete and MJ about this. An extra set of helping hands wouldn't hurt after all"

"Good idea. I hear Flash is in town too. And like they say, the more the merrier."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply