ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk - Page 4 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
While waiting for Matt to be healed from the rejuvenation tank that Donatello placed hiim Elektra glances at She-Hulk"You could use a shower, got in a fight with a sludge monster or something?"

"Nice sense of humor from somebody thats supposed to be dead"She-Hulk

"So a recap, whats their story?" Casey whispered to Raph who responded"Ones a once love interest to the guy we are healin up. The others a best friend/possible romantic interest, to the one we are healin up"

Casey Jones nods"It's going to be one of those things isn't it?"

"Pretty much" Raphael whispered

Mikey offered Lyra a energy drink(Red Lion)"Takes the edge off dudette"

"Thanks. Bottom's up Mikey." Lyra said and chugged it down.

Michelangelo toasted then drinked his energy drink

"100% rejuvination"Donatello called out to the others

"Thats our cue" Raphael said then him and Casey Jones opened the tank then helped Matt out, Casey asked"On a scale of one to ten how are ya?"

"8.5 I think..." Matt shook his head. He heard something. "ell...Elektra?"

"She's right here." Lyra said and nodded to Elektra.

"Say Mikey lets give Lyra a tour of the place" Leonardo said with a suggestion more than a question. Michelangelo studied him for a moment then realized what he's implying(Oh!) he then motioned to Lyra"Shall we" he offered

Raphael patted Donatello on the shoulder"Come on poindexter. Want ya to help me and Casey with...Something" he knew what Raph really meant then the group then left to gave Matt, She-Hulk, and Elektra some alone time

"Hello Matt" Elektra said

Lyra off with Michaelangelo and Leonardo.

Matt took off his gloves and reached up, feeling her face, running his fingers through her hair, her scent, her heartbeat, her voice...Matt hugged her close. "I thought you were dead. Bullseye he...he stabbed you.."

She-Hulk observed this silently as her heart felt for Matt during the reunion with Elektra

Elektra hugged him in return" I almost was till Leonardo found me then him, his brothers, and Splinter healed me."

"You could have at least let him know you're alive"She-Hulk said to Elektra

"I know" Elektra glances at She-Hulk then looked back to Matt"Sorry that I haven't but I wasn't in the right place at the time. I had to take a spiritual journey with Leonardo in Japan to clear my head of some things before I was ready to return"

"It's okay....it's okay...you're back now and that's all that matters." Matt said.

"So, how do you guys navigate down here?" Lyra asked. "Don't you ever get lost?"

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk - Page 4 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
While waiting for Matt to be healed from the rejuvenation tank that Donatello placed hiim Elektra glances at She-Hulk"You could use a shower, got in a fight with a sludge monster or something?"

"So a recap, whats their story?" Casey whispered to Raph who responded"Ones a once love interest to the guy we are healin up. The others a best friend/possible romantic interest, to the one we are healin up"

"Thats our cue" Raphael said then him and Casey Jones opened the tank then helped Matt out, Casey asked"On a scale of one to ten how are ya?"

"Say Mikey lets give Lyra a tour of the place" Leonardo said with a suggestion more than a question. Michelangelo studied him for a moment then realized what he's implying(Oh!) he then motioned to Lyra"Shall we" he offered

Raphael patted Donatello on the shoulder"Come on poindexter. Want ya to help me and Casey with...Something" he knew what Raph really meant then the group then left to gave Matt, She-Hulk, and Elektra some alone time

Matt took off his gloves and reached up, feeling her face, running his fingers through her hair, her scent, her heartbeat, her voice...Matt hugged her close. "I thought you were dead. Bullseye he...he stabbed you.."

She-Hulk observed this silently as her heart felt for Matt during the reunion with Elektra

Elektra hugged him in return" I almost was till Leonardo found me then him, his brothers, and Splinter healed me."

"I know" Elektra glances at She-Hulk then looked back to Matt"Sorry that I haven't but I wasn't in the right place at the time. I had to take a spiritual journey with Leonardo in Japan to clear my head of some things before I was ready to return"

"It's okay....it's okay...you're back now and that's all that matters." Matt said.

"So, how do you guys navigate down here?" Lyra asked. "Don't you ever get lost?"

She-Hulk nods"In that case I'd like to thank the guys who saved you"

"That is why Donnie provided maps on the walls. With the press of a button it tells you where you are and guide you to where you are going. It's like a GPS but usefull" Michelangelo said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

She-Hulk nods"In that case I'd like to thank the guys who saved you"

"That is why Donnie provided maps on the walls. With the press of a button it tells you where you are and guide you to where you are going. It's like a GPS but usefull" Michelangelo said

Matt pulled back and listened. "That way." He pointed down a tunnel. "Michelangelo and Leonardo went down that tunnel and took a left."

"Incredible....you guys set all this up down here?"

more_horiz
Shari examined the wound on her hand as she took the makeshift bandage off, she moved her hand a little and was relieved that the weapon one of the turtles used didn't damage it. (I'll kill those monsters for this) Shari thought to herself as she got the first aid kit out.

"Need a hand?"

Shari turned to Krauser who nods" Wrong choice of words I agree but the intentions behind them are sound"

She handed him the first aid kid and Krauser begin to operate on her hand

Weasel's appartment.

"Ok here's the passports" Weasel said handing it to Bullseye who then smiled as he acccepted it then wrapped his arm around Weasel and kissed him on the cheek in which Weasel stiffened in response"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt ya. Hell you're one of the few I find decent" Bullseye puts the passport in his pocket. I'll sent you a postcard" he said then left the apartment

Meanwhile

Krauser had finished stitching Shari's hand, she spoke"I could stay here. I don't need to leave"

"It's required" Krauser said then as he finished he kissed Shari's hand then looks at her" They'll suffer for this. Given what we've already done I say we have an advantage now"

"How's that?" Shari asked

"We now know that Elektra is alive and know of Daredevil and She-Hulk's new allies. At this point they're expecting us to retaliate but our best weapon against them is time. When their defenses is completely down then thats when we will strike. Bullseyes attack on the other lawyer wasn't what I intended but it did set the message straight. The best part about this is they don't know of our outside allies whom would be more than intrigued as to the identity of these creatures that are allied with She-Hulk, Daredevil, and Elektra" Krauser said

Shari smiled" You have a good point on that sir"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Shari examined the wound on her hand as she took the makeshift bandage off, she moved her hand a little and was relieved that the weapon one of the turtles used didn't damage it. (I'll kill those monsters for this) Shari thought to herself as she got the first aid kit out.

"Need a hand?"

Shari turned to Krauser who nods" Wrong choice of words I agree but the intentions behind them are sound"

She handed him the first aid kid and Krauser begin to operate on her hand

Weasel's appartment.

"Ok here's the passports" Weasel said handing it to Bullseye who then smiled as he acccepted it then wrapped his arm around Weasel and kissed him on the cheek in which Weasel stiffened in response"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt ya. Hell you're one of the few I find decent" Bullseye puts the passport in his pocket. I'll sent you a postcard" he said then left the apartment

Meanwhile

Krauser had finished stitching Shari's hand, she spoke"I could stay here. I don't need to leave"

"It's required" Krauser said then as he finished he kissed Shari's hand then looks at her" They'll suffer for this. Given what we've already done I say we have an advantage now"

"How's that?" Shari asked

"We now know that Elektra is alive and know of Daredevil and She-Hulk's new allies. At this point they're expecting us to retaliate but our best weapon against them is time. When their defenses is completely down then thats when we will strike. Bullseyes attack on the other lawyer wasn't what I intended but it did set the message straight. The best part about this is they don't know of our outside allies whom would be more than intrigued as to the identity of these creatures that are allied with She-Hulk, Daredevil, and Elektra" Krauser said

Shari smiled" You have a good point on that sir"

Nice! Smile

more_horiz
Once the tours and discussions are done She-Hulk spoke up and said" Thanks for everything guys. Now with Matt better and the heat on us died down a little I think it's safe for us to return home"

" Well whenever you guys are in the area, Me casa, su casa" Michealangelo said

"Thanks Mike" She-Hulk smiled

Leonardo handed her a communicator" Just incase"

"Thanks" She-Hulk said then looked at Elekra" Coming with us?"

Elektra shook her head" I've got a place but thanks anyway. Don't worry about Foggy. Till The Kingpin's taken down for good he's under our protection"

At the hospital

Foggy awoke, discovering that he's no longer in his apartment, he groaned as he felt really bad from what Bullseye did to him. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a tall dark figure sitting not far infront of him. He paused in fear then slowly glanced at the figure before him, dreadful scenario's came inside his head. Bullseye came to finish what he started. Foggy suddenly felt so helpless, he started shaking. His mind was telling him to fleebut his body wouldn't budge.

"Look it's ok, I'm not going to do anything to you." The voice said then he stood up and approached him, Foggy finally recognizing who the individual is

Marvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk - Page 4 The-pu10

He calmed down a bit but his eyes never left The Punisher's sight

"This is just phase one. When you're going after The Kingpin then expect an all out war. Unlike the other wars he's fought this will be the one he will lose and never come back from. If anyone tries to make a move against you, they will pay with their lives. You have my word on that" The Punisher said then turned to leave but was stopped by Foggy's voice

"T-Theres others who are after him also" Foggy said with his voice being strained from the screams he gave from Bullseye's torture" You can help them."

"I'll take that into consideration" Punisher said

"Could you make sure nothing happens to Matt" Foggy asked in which The Punisher nods" Get some rest"

As Punisher left Foggy laied back down on the bed. He stared up at the cieling for a couple of hours till sleep finally overtook him.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Once the tours and discussions are done She-Hulk spoke up and said" Thanks for everything guys. Now with Matt better and the heat on us died down a little I think it's safe for us to return home"

Elektra shook her head" I've got a place but thanks anyway. Don't worry about Foggy. Till The Kingpin's taken down for good he's under our protection"

At the hospital

Foggy awoke, discovering that he's no longer in his apartment, he groaned as he felt really bad from what Bullseye did to him. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a tall dark figure sitting not far infront of him. He paused in fear then slowly glanced at the figure before him, dreadful scenario's came inside his head. Bullseye came to finish what he started. Foggy suddenly felt so helpless, he started shaking. His mind was telling him to fleebut his body wouldn't budge.

"Look it's ok, I'm not going to do anything to you." The voice said then he stood up and approached him, Foggy finally recognizing who the individual is

"This is just phase one. When you're going after The Kingpin then expect an all out war. Unlike the other wars he's fought this will be the one he will lose and never come back from. If anyone tries to make a move against you, they will pay with their lives. You have my word on that" The Punisher said then turned to leave but was stopped by Foggy's voice

"T-Theres others who are after him also" Foggy said with his voice being strained from the screams he gave from Bullseye's torture" You can help them."

"Could you make sure nothing happens to Matt" Foggy asked in which The Punisher nods" Get some rest"

As Punisher left Foggy laied back down on the bed. He stared up at the cieling for a couple of hours till sleep finally overtook him.

OT: Whelp, somebody's getting shot now. Razz

IC: Daredevil met up with Punisher. "Castle."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

At the hospital

She-Hulk arrived to her apartment, she put the communicator on the coffee table and stripped out of her dirty uniform, tossing it into the already too-full hamper" Definitely heading to the cleaners" she then grabs a towel and makes her way to the bathroom to take a shower.

April O'Neal entered her apartment, she felt a presence in her living room" You can come out now Mike"

"Getting colder"

April turned the lights on and sees Elektra before her"Look I know you're a ninja and all but theres a normal way to visit someone"

"It's your place, so I'll remember that next time" Elektra said

"Need a place to stay?" April asked

"Appreciate that" Elektra said

"Daredevil" Punisher said" Figured I'd hear from you once word of the attack came out. So is this going to be another one of your Thou Shall Not Kill speeches?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

At the hospital

She-Hulk arrived to her apartment, she put the communicator on the coffee table and stripped out of her dirty uniform, tossing it into the already too-full hamper" Definitely heading to the cleaners" she then grabs a towel and makes her way to the bathroom to take a shower.

April O'Neal entered her apartment, she felt a presence in her living room" You can come out now Mike"

"Getting colder"

April turned the lights on and sees Elektra before her"Look I know you're a ninja and all but theres a normal way to visit someone"

"Daredevil" Punisher said" Figured I'd hear from you once word of the attack came out. So is this going to be another one of your Thou Shall Not Kill speeches?"

"Remind me to bring pizza next time." Lyra smiled as Michelangelo and her were heading out of the sewer.

"I....well, first, I wanted to thank you helping out Foggy. So, thank you Frank. Now, as for Bullseye and his cohorts.....I want to deal with them our way, I want to do that so damn much, but I know he deserves hell so many times over....so, if we fail, and we can't manage it...or if any of them come after him again......do what you have to do."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

At the hospital

"Getting colder"

"Remind me to bring pizza next time." Lyra smiled as Michelangelo and her were heading out of the sewer.

"I....well, first, I wanted to thank you helping out Foggy. So, thank you Frank. Now, as for Bullseye and his cohorts.....I want to deal with them our way, I want to do that so damn much, but I know he deserves hell so many times over....so, if we fail, and we can't manage it...or if any of them come after him again......do what you have to do."

"Sure thing Dudette" Michelangelo said then saved as Lyra heads out with the others, he turns and smiled at Raphael" Did you just see that? I totally scored with her"

Raphael pats Michelangelo on the shoulder" Nothing personal bro but...way out of your league"

"Way to shoot him down Raph" Donatello said

"Hey just saving him from a potential heartbreak" Raphael said

"In the event it works out, you know you'll never hear the end of it right" Michelangelo grinned in which Raphael responded grimly"I know"

Punisher just stared at Daredevil for a moment then responded" Ok. I'll play it your way, for now. However I just gave my word to Foggy that if any harm comes upon him I will respond in kind. If it will make you feel better I wont have him watch."

"Wow" April said after Elektra told her what happened" This is serious isn't it?" Elektra nods" Be prepared when the time comes"

After he sees Shari's leave Krauser enters his suite and he took out his cell phone, as the phone answers on the other line he responds" Hello Karai. Make sure your forces are prepared, we're going to war"

OT: This....Is....WAR!!!!

more_horiz
Loving where this is going. Very Happy

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Sure thing Dudette" Michelangelo said then saved as Lyra heads out with the others, he turns and smiled at Raphael" Did you just see that? I totally scored with her"
Raphael pats Michelangelo on the shoulder" Nothing personal bro but...way out of your league"
"Way to shoot him down Raph" Donatello said
"Hey just saving him from a potential heartbreak" Raphael said
"In the event it works out, you know you'll never hear the end of it right" Michelangelo grinned in which Raphael responded grimly"I know"
Punisher just stared at Daredevil for a moment then responded" Ok. I'll play it your way, for now. However I just gave my word to Foggy that if any harm comes upon him I will respond in kind. If it will make you feel better I wont have him watch."

"Wow" April said after Elektra told her what happened" This is serious isn't it?" Elektra nods" Be prepared when the time comes"

After he sees Shari's leave Krauser enters his suite and he took out his cell phone, as the phone answers on the other line he responds" Hello Karai. Make sure your forces are prepared, we're going to war"

OT: This....Is....WAR!!!!

"Thank you Frank." Daredevil said. He then turned and checked in on Foggy.

more_horiz
How you're liking where the story is going so far?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Loving it. Very Happy

more_horiz
Nitro was walking up to his apartment till he sees the door open" Looks like someone decided to play the role of the Stupid Idiot tonight" he kicked the door open then was stunned to find

Marvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk - Page 4 709px-10

"Sup" Bill said eating a can of vegetable soup then offered Nitro a bowl" Nice and warm for ya"

"What the bloody hell are you doing here?" Nitro asked Bill who wiped his mouth with a napkin then responded" Mr.K felt that you guys needed an extra man with sh*t getting pretty real and all with that green chick and the blind guy. Also I wanted to see how you're holding up."

"Whatever" Nitro hanged his coat up on the rack then closed the door" In the future give a notice before you come into someone's place if you like your bodyparts the way they are"

Bill drinks the juice from the soup out of the can then asked" Wheres Titania and Absorbing Man?"

"They....needed some time alone" Nitro said then Bill stood up" No wonder you're a little cranky." he walked over to Nitro then wrapped an arm around his neck" After you have a nice meal we are going to pay a visit to a local gentleman's club and get you laid."

"Normally I'd say sod off but a night on the town would get my mind off things" Nitro said

OT: BTW how did you like The Turtles? Also what did you think of Silver Hawk in The Wolverine/

Last edited by Legato on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
First of all, I'm glad the Turtles aren't aliens.
BAM!
The Turtles are awesome and I can't wait to see them do some more fighting, hell, let's bring in the Foot and the Hand. Maybe the Head, but I don't know if we want to go that far. Shocked Razz

Izumi is always a badass.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
BAM!
The Turtles are awesome and I can't wait to see them do some more fighting, hell, let's bring in the Foot and the Hand. Maybe the Head, but I don't know if we want to go that far. Shocked Razz

Also. No Megan Fox!!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
BAM!

Also. No Megan Fox!!!

lol!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
BAM!

Also. No Megan Fox!!!

lol!

BTW. Bill is introduced!!!!! Very Happy

more_horiz
The Next Day

A Private Jet lands on the runway. Krauser and his associates awaits as the jet stops then the door opens. A young woman of asian descend steps down. Krauser smiled at the person he hasn't seen in quite some time"Good morning Karai"

Karai
https://s39.photobucket.com/user/Danny520/media/normal_girls193.jpg.html

She shook his hand" Business as usual Krauser"

"Precisely" Krauser said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Next Day

A Private Jet lands on the runway. Krauser and his associates awaits as the jet stops then the door opens. A young woman of asian descend steps down. Krauser smiled at the person he hasn't seen in quite some time"Good morning Karai"

Karai

"Precisely" Krauser said

Karai's been drinking her milk. Razz

more_horiz
OT: Up for some roleplaying Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Next Day

Karai

"Precisely" Krauser said

"So what does she do?" Titania asked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply