ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

DC Nation: The Titans

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionDC Nation: The Titans - Page 5 EmptyRe: DC Nation: The Titans

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: Recap, what did we say their mission was again? Embarassed

The Hive Five (Jynx and her gang) are attacking the museum and end up grabbing a diamond that amplifies magical powers, in Jynx's case, her bad luck magic.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At Titans Tower the alarm ring

"Bye daddy!" Lian said and hung up.

Jessie ran over to the computer and her fingers flew over the keys. "Let's see who's butt we're kicking today!"
" There has been a break in at the museum over in Hanover. Starfire, Miss Martian, Raven, Jessie, and Silver Hawk are assigned to investigate and apprehend the thieves" Nightwing said then Silver Hawk saluted

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Jessie ran over to the computer and her fingers flew over the keys. "Let's see who's butt we're kicking today!"
" There has been a break in at the museum over in Hanover. Starfire, Miss Martian, Raven, Jessie, and Silver Hawk are assigned to investigate and apprehend the thieves" Nightwing said then Silver Hawk saluted

"See you guys there." Jessie said and got ready to run.
"Wait for us there." Raven said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Kick butt sis" Beast Boy said then Megan smiled" Will do"

"Good luck out there" Roy said to Silver Hawk who smiled" The suspects we are after would need it more than us"

Impulse waved at Jessie

"Say something" The Scarab says to Jamie who called out to Jessie"B-Be careful"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Good luck out there" Roy said to Silver Hawk who smiled" The suspects we are after would need it more than us"

Impulse waved at Jessie

Jessie waved to Impulse and winked at Jamie. "Always am big blue." She zipped off to the museum, zipped inside and started evacuating civilians while keeping an eye out for the intruders.

"Everyone who cannot fly, gather around me, I will teleport us over." Raven offered.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Impulse waved at Jessie

Jessie waved to Impulse and winked at Jamie. "Always am big blue." She zipped off to the museum, zipped inside and started evacuating civilians while keeping an eye out for the intruders.

"Everyone who cannot fly, gather around me, I will teleport us over." Raven offered.

Silver Hawk went over to Raven

Impulse and the others watched Raven transport the heroines, as they leave Impulse says to the others"So I'm not the only one that noticed something about the line up?"

Roy shook his head" Nope"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Impulse waved at Jessie

Impulse and the others watched Raven transport the heroines, as they leave Impulse says to the others"So I'm not the only one that noticed something about the line up?"

Nevara waved goodbye to the team. "Whelp, I'm gonna go work out. Let me know if you need me."

The girls arrived outside the museum. "Guys, it's Jynx's team."

Raven held a hand to her forehead.

"Raven?"

"There's...something in there...a powerful source of magic."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Impulse waved at Jessie

Nevara waved goodbye to the team. "Whelp, I'm gonna go work out. Let me know if you need me."

"Raven?"

Miss Martian shook her head" I cant pick up anything, whatever is in there is blocking my powers"

"On the plus side that means the theives are still in the building yes?" Starfire asked

Silver Hawk tapped her chin, she picked up a rock then tossed it at the museum. An invisible field bounced the rock off of it( Yep, still in there. Looks like we're going to have to go enter from below the surface of the museum) she said to Miss Martian who has opened a telepathic link to the others

Perched ontop of a building a pigeon watches the whole event, on the surface it resembles an actual pigeon but in actuality it's a robotic version of one. It's eyes recorded the group then inside Gizmo lifted his goggles up, he grinned"Right on time"

Jynx smiled as she examined herself in a mirror, wearing the necklace that she took from the museum

DC Nation: The Titans - Page 5 925-st10

She got radio contact from Gizmo" The do gooders are here"

"Ha! And you said they weren't going to show up. Ok stations everyone."

more_horiz
Roy and Lian

DC Nation: The Titans - Page 5 Guardi10

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Impulse waved at Jessie

"Raven?"

Miss Martian shook her head" I cant pick up anything, whatever is in there is blocking my powers"

"On the plus side that means the theives are still in the building yes?" Starfire asked

Silver Hawk tapped her chin, she picked up a rock then tossed it at the museum. An invisible field bounced the rock off of it( Yep, still in there. Looks like we're going to have to go enter from below the surface of the museum) she said to Miss Martian who has opened a telepathic link to the others

Perched ontop of a building a pigeon watches the whole event, on the surface it resembles an actual pigeon but in actuality it's a robotic version of one. It's eyes recorded the group then inside Gizmo lifted his goggles up, he grinned"Right on time"

Jynx smiled as she examined herself in a mirror, wearing the necklace that she took from the museum

"I could try vibrating through it." Jessie offered.
"It's a magical shield, that would be a bad idea. We're going through the underground route." Raven said and created a swirling black vortex on the ground.
"IS that safe?"
"Completely."

Mammoth cracked his knuckles and got ready to go as See-More took his position.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Impulse waved at Jessie

"Raven?"

"It's a magical shield, that would be a bad idea. We're going through the underground route." Raven said and created a swirling black vortex on the ground.
"IS that safe?"
"Completely."

"An all girl squad too. Talk about a lucky break" Gizmo said then pulled out the large ray gun

"Yo Gizmo, set that thing to stun" Jynx said then Gizmo saluted

"Any power houses we should be concerned with?" Jynx asked

"There's Starfire, Miss Martian, and Raven" Gizmo responded then Jynx smiled at the mention of Raven's name" Then I got dibs on them. The rest of you take care of the scrubs"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Impulse waved at Jessie

"Raven?"

"IS that safe?"
"Completely."

"An all girl squad too. Talk about a lucky break" Gizmo said then pulled out the large ray gun

"There's Starfire, Miss Martian, and Raven" Gizmo responded then Jynx smiled at the mention of Raven's name" Then I got dibs on them. The rest of you take care of the scrubs"

Raven teleported them into the hallway outside of the room. (Alright, here's the plan: M'gann, phase through the walls, take out Gizmo from behind. Starfire, take point and take down Mammoth and See-More as fast as you can. I'll wipe out the Billies and Jessie and Silver Hawk, you take down Jynx. The priority is getting that gem away from her. Agreed?) Raven asked the team.

(I'm in.) Jessie smiled.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Impulse waved at Jessie

"Raven?"

"IS that safe?"
"Completely."

Raven teleported them into the hallway outside of the room. (Alright, here's the plan: M'gann, phase through the walls, take out Gizmo from behind. Starfire, take point and take down Mammoth and See-More as fast as you can. I'll wipe out the Billies and Jessie and Silver Hawk, you take down  Jynx. The priority is getting that gem away from her. Agreed?) Raven asked the team.

(I'm in.) Jessie smiled.

The rest agreed in unison

Elsewhere

(Ok Gizmo you immobilize Jessie, Mammoth you take out Silver Hawk, See-More you assist against Starfire. Billy you provide them a distraction. I'll handle Greenie and Raven)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Impulse waved at Jessie

"Raven?"

"IS that safe?"
"Completely."

Raven teleported them into the hallway outside of the room. (Alright, here's the plan: M'gann, phase through the walls, take out Gizmo from behind. Starfire, take point and take down Mammoth and See-More as fast as you can. I'll wipe out the Billies and Jessie and Silver Hawk, you take down  Jynx. The priority is getting that gem away from her. Agreed?) Raven asked the team.

(I'm in.) Jessie smiled.

The rest agreed in unison

Elsewhere

(Ok Gizmo you immobilize Jessie, Mammoth you take out Silver Hawk, See-More you assist against Starfire. Billy you provide them a distraction. I'll handle Greenie and Raven)

(OKaaay...break!) Raven told the others.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply