ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

DC Nation: The Titans

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionDC Nation: The Titans - Page 4 EmptyRe: DC Nation: The Titans

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Doughboy joined in the beating of the robot. Unable to escape, the machine activated a full body taser, blasting both of them backwards and allowing it to slip out of the tendrils.

As Danger fired her blast The Queen countered with her own, the blasts met in the middle and began to push against each other.

Seeing all this going on, King unsheathed his sword and pressed a button on it, the sword crackled with electricity and he thrust it forward, sending a blast towards Danger first.

10 closed her eyes, trying to block it out

(Ok good I can move my hands.) Impulse observed her as he kept it up(I know she's a supervillain and all but is it wrong to pity her?)

(Stop it!! Please stop!!!) 10 screamed out in her mind

Edritch sees King targeting Danger who had already unleashed her shield to block King's attack. Eldritch scowled then looks at Doughboy" Have to take care of something big guy but I'll be back to help out" Wings sprouted from his back then he flies after King

"What is he doing to her? Impulse does have psychic powers." Breaking off the beam struggle, Queen barely avoided the incoming blast and flew over to try and help 10.

Doughboy nodded. "I'll handle this guy. Do your thing!" He said and leaped on top of the machine and began pounding away at it only for the machine to punch him up to the ceiling. As he was falling down, the machine leaped at him. He managed a punch at it's head before it tossed him across the room. He hit the wall and landed on one knee. "That all you got? Come on, give me a real punch!" Doughboy challenged the machine as the two charged each other and bean pounding away at each other.

Jack noticed the other members of the Royal Flush Gang's situation. He knows which way this is going to end, either they lose to the brats if this last long enough or back up will arrive. He shrugs" Enough playing boy" He said to Robin then in a blink he puts up his knives then pulls up his gun then fired at Robin. Laser's shoot out of it then while Robin dodged one it managed to hit his arm. Robin gritted his teeth then Jack kicked him to the stomach

Danger puts up her whip then flew at her and she tackled Queen to the ground. "Time to take you down for good" she said then her gauntlets charged up with electricity then she struck Queen across the face a few times

King felt a tendril wrap around his arm then it squeezed till it made him let go of the sword. King was pulled then he got punched across the face by Eldritch

Impulse regained control then he speed up at 10 then rapidly punched her in the face a few times

Queen tried to fight back but the electrically charged punches were too much and she soon fell.

King went flying into a wall, bounced off of it and fell to the ground. He was out.

Doughboy managed to knock down the Ace and leaped on top of it and began rapidly punching it as had as he could, ultimately smashing the robot's head.

"Think that was a little overkill?" Impulse asked while carrying an unconcious 10. " It's set on low velocity. It only has enough force to knock them out" Danger said

Robin then fell to the floor he reaches into his belt( If thats how you want to do it) he then threw some chargers at Jack then once it connected he yelled as they shocked him and he collapsed on the ground

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Doughboy joined in the beating of the robot. Unable to escape, the machine activated a full body taser, blasting both of them backwards and allowing it to slip out of the tendrils.

As Danger fired her blast The Queen countered with her own, the blasts met in the middle and began to push against each other.

Seeing all this going on, King unsheathed his sword and pressed a button on it, the sword crackled with electricity and he thrust it forward, sending a blast towards Danger first.

(Ok good I can move my hands.) Impulse observed her as he kept it up(I know she's a supervillain and all but is it wrong to pity her?)

Edritch sees King targeting Danger who had already unleashed her shield to block King's attack. Eldritch scowled then looks at Doughboy" Have to take care of something big guy but I'll be back to help out" Wings sprouted from his back then he flies after King

"What is he doing to her? Impulse does have psychic powers." Breaking off the beam struggle, Queen barely avoided the incoming blast and flew over to try and help 10.

Doughboy nodded. "I'll handle this guy. Do your thing!" He said and leaped on top of the machine and began pounding away at it only for the machine to punch him up to the ceiling. As he was falling down, the machine leaped at him. He managed a punch at it's head before it tossed him across the room. He hit the wall and landed on one knee. "That all you got? Come on, give me a real punch!" Doughboy challenged the machine as the two charged each other and bean pounding away at each other.

Jack noticed the other members of the Royal Flush Gang's situation. He knows which way this is going to end, either they lose to the brats if this last long enough or back up will arrive. He shrugs" Enough playing boy" He said to Robin then in a blink he puts up his knives then pulls up his gun then fired at Robin. Laser's shoot out of it then while Robin dodged one it managed to hit his arm. Robin gritted his teeth then Jack kicked him to the stomach

Danger puts up her whip then flew at her and she tackled Queen to the ground. "Time to take you down for good" she said then her gauntlets charged up with electricity then she struck Queen across the face a few times

King felt a tendril wrap around his arm then it squeezed till it made him let go of the sword. King was pulled then he got punched across the face by Eldritch

Impulse regained control then he speed up at 10 then rapidly punched her in the face a few times

Queen tried to fight back but the electrically charged punches were too much and she soon fell.

King went flying into a wall, bounced off of it and fell to the ground. He was out.

Doughboy managed to knock down the Ace and leaped on top of it and began rapidly punching it as had as he could, ultimately smashing the robot's head.

"Think that was a little overkill?" Impulse asked while carrying an unconcious 10. " It's set on low velocity. It only has enough force to knock them out" Danger said

Robin then fell to the floor he reaches into his belt( If thats how you want to do it) he then threw some chargers at Jack then once it connected he yelled as they shocked him and he collapsed on the ground

The machine reached up and grabbed at Doughboy's throat. He struggled with the machine for a few moments until he beat it off and pounding on the hell out of Ace until it stopped moving. He kicked it and then dragged it behind him as he walked over. "Everyone alright?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

The machine reached up and grabbed at Doughboy's throat. He struggled with the machine for a few moments until he beat it off and pounding on the hell out of Ace until it stopped moving. He kicked it and then dragged it behind him as he walked over. "Everyone alright?"

"Outside of a hurt arm and pride I'm good" Robin said

"Totally crash"Impulse said

"I'm good" Danger said

"No complaints on my end" Eldritch smiled

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'm good" Danger said

"Great! Let's call the cops, hand his piece of junk over to....somebody and get back to the Tower." Doughboy said. "You gonna be alright Robin?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'm good" Danger said

"Great! Let's call the cops, hand his piece of junk over to....somebody and get back to the Tower." Doughboy said. "You gonna be alright Robin?"

Robin nods" After some medical attention I'll be good"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Cool."

The team arrived home at the tower soon. "We're back!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Cool."

Raven walked over. "Let me see your wound Robin."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Cool."

Robin showed Raven the wound" Is it as bad as I think it is?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Cool."

"Not that bad. A healing session and a day of rest, you'll be good as new."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Cool."

"Still. I should have been more sharper when he drawed that gun" Robin said

"Least you're still alive and the arm is still functional. That's all that matters" Nightwing said

"Good job hermano" Blue Beetle said high fiving Impulse"How did you figure out to escape that"

"I mostly played a gamble. 10 was definitely a mid level psychic, while good enough to do a time freeze not enough resolve to make it stick." Impulse said then Speedy added" That and wasn't able to time freeze his mouth"

"You saying I talk to much?" Impulse asked Speedy who responded" Yeah"

"My first day and I defeated a major villain group!!! Things couldn't get any better" Eldritch said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Cool."

"Least you're still alive and the arm is still functional. That's all that matters" Nightwing said

"Good job hermano" Blue Beetle said high fiving Impulse"How did you figure out to escape that"

"I mostly played a gamble. 10 was definitely a mid level psychic, while good enough to do a time freeze not enough resolve to make it stick." Impulse said then Speedy added" That and wasn't able to time freeze his mouth"

"My first day and I defeated a major villain group!!! Things couldn't get any better" Eldritch said

"Live and learn Rob. Come on, let me fix you up."

Teddy high fived him. "Knocked that tin can's block off!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Cool."

As Robin had gotten out of his suit Raven was taking a look at his arm

"Tough break in him getting shot but at least he lead his team to a successful capture of the Royal Flush Gang" Conner pointed to Nightwing who nods" That he did

"True, very true but it saved me from a psychic control" Impulse pointed to Roy in which Blue Beetle commented" Got a point there"

"Want to go out to celebrate?" Eldritch asked Doughboy

"Nifty armor you have there" Silver Hawk complemented Danger who just changed out of her armor" Thanks"

"Designed it yourself?" Silver Hawk asked

"Some of it. Vi did the design while I developed on how the armor worked" Danger said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Cool."

"Tough break in him getting shot but at least he lead his team to a successful capture of the Royal Flush Gang" Conner pointed to Nightwing who nods" That he did

"True, very true but it saved me from a psychic control" Impulse pointed to Roy in which Blue Beetle commented" Got a point there"

"Nifty armor you have there" Silver Hawk complemented Danger who just changed out of her armor" Thanks"

"Some of it. Vi did the design while I developed on how the armor worked" Danger said

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Cool."

"Hell yeah man! Lead the way."

"Oh, I can fix this up in no time. Though I'm still going to have recommend a rest period." She placed her hand slightly above the wound and white light shined from it and into his wound, extracting the bullet and slowly healing it up. It made Robin's arm tingle.

"So!Youguystookdowntheroyalflushganghuh?" A speedster asked. The team turned to see Jessie Quick. "How's it going Impulse?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Cool."

"Hell yeah man! Lead the way."

"Oh, I can fix this up in no time. Though I'm still going to have recommend a rest period." She placed her hand slightly above the wound and white light shined from it and into his wound, extracting the bullet and slowly healing it up. It made Robin's arm tingle.

"So!Youguystookdowntheroyalflushganghuh?" A speedster asked. The team turned to see Jessie Quick. "How's it going Impulse?"

"I almost forgot that Connor mentioned you have upgraded to white magic now. I know who to call the next time we have another vampire problem in Gotham" Robin said

Past Reference:
http://www.coolest-vampire-art-gallery.com/images/batman-vs-dracula-21623864.jpg

" Jess!" Impulse greeted then hugged her

"Caliente!!"Blue Beetle thought to himself seeing Jessie Quick

"If you believe so then make a move" The Scarab said to him

more_horiz
The large Video Monitor turned on. "On? Is it on?" Lian asked. "Hi Daddy!" Big Barda waved to the Titans, having volunteered to babysit.

"I almost forgot that Connor mentioned you have upgraded to white magic now. I know who to call the next time we have another vampire problem in Gotham" Robin said

Past Reference:
http://www.coolest-vampire-art-gallery.com/images/batman-vs-dracula-21623864.jpg

"I'd be happy to help. We could bring in the archers too and ask them to shoot stakes at the vampires." Raven said. "There we go. Be sure to take it easy on the arm for awhile though."

Jess hugged him back. "How you been Impulse? Hey Beetle."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The large Video Monitor turned on. "On? Is it on?" Lian asked. "Hi Daddy!" Big Barda waved to the Titans, having volunteered to babysit.

Past Reference:

"I'd be happy to help. We could bring in the archers too and ask them to shoot stakes at the vampires." Raven said. "There we go. Be sure to take it easy on the arm for awhile though."

I love you I love you I love you

Roy smiled then waved at Lian" Hey Arrowette"

"You know me, cant complain" Impulse said then turned to Blue Beetle" Watch it hermano"

"Well what are you waiting for?" The Scarab asked Blue Beetle

Blue Beetle blushed" Um..uh..I"

"Reealy smooth start" The Scarab said

Robin saluted" Yes ma'am!"

Elsewhere Danger is watching another monitor that showcase the incident in Liverpool where Superboy and Superman are fighting giant monsters" Shouldn't we do something?"

"Relax" Silver Hawk said next to her" The rest of the Justice League and the senior members of The Titans are monitoring the event as we speak so if worst comes to worst they'll be at ground zero quicker than you can say Shazam"

Danger looked around

"What?" Silver Hawk asked

"I was expecting one of the Marvel's to show up after that" Danger said as she and Silver Hawk sees Superboy hits one of the giant monsters with a large wrecking ball attached to a large chain

Meanwhile Eldritch was looking on, his expression concerning the event is a troubled one as he now hugged himself tightly then bits his bottom lip

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Past Reference:

"You know me, cant complain" Impulse said then turned to Blue Beetle" Watch it hermano"

Elsewhere Danger is watching another monitor that showcase the incident in Liverpool where Superboy and Superman are fighting giant monsters" Shouldn't we do something?"

"Relax" Silver Hawk said next to her" The rest of the Justice League and the senior members of The Titans are monitoring the event as we speak so if worst comes to worst they'll be at ground zero quicker than you can say Shazam"

Danger looked around

"I was expecting one of the Marvel's to show up after that" Danger said as she and Silver Hawk sees Superboy hits one of the giant monsters with a large wrecking ball attached to a large chain

Meanwhile Eldritch was looking on, his expression concerning the event is a troubled one as he now hugged himself tightly then bits his bottom lip

Hot Chick put an arm around Eldritch. "Something wrong Eld?"

"Me and Bardy are playing card games and saying hi!"
http://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/gm4.jpg
"It truly is a warrior's game. We're playing for Monopoly money." Barda said. "How is the team Roy?"

Jessie Quick zipped over to Jamie. "Something wrong?"

Cass observed the team's interactions. "Funny."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Past Reference:

Danger looked around

"It truly is a warrior's game. We're playing for Monopoly money." Barda said. "How is the team Roy?"

lol!

"Pretty good. Actually spot some potential League'rs among the newbies" Roy said" Whose winning?"

Jamie shook his head" Uh no, nothings wrong. S'So how have you been?"

Eldritch nods" Just hoping that they win"

"Dude. It's Superman and Superboy, of course they will win" Beast Boy assured

"That they are" Nightwing said to Cassandra

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Past Reference:

Danger looked around

lol!

"Pretty good. Actually spot some potential League'rs among the newbies" Roy said" Whose winning?"

"Me. Two to one right now." Lian said.

"Good. I've gotten faster too. Yourself? How's scarab?"

"BB's right. Nobody beats Superman."

Cass turned her head to see Tim walkng back into the room, her reading picking up the condition of his arm. "I am so glad we have a healer."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Past Reference:

Danger looked around

lol!

"Me. Two to one right now." Lian said.

"Good. I've gotten faster too. Yourself? How's scarab?"

"BB's right. Nobody beats Superman."

Cass turned her head to see Tim walkng back into the room, her reading picking up the condition of his arm. "I am so glad we have a healer."

"Congratulations" Roy smiled

(How did she get Barda to play that) Megan asked Revan

"Still talkative" Jamie said

"Damn straight" Izumi said then which Danger looked at her stunned" What" Izumi shrugged" That was a compliment"

"For real" Tim said working the arm" Hate to have to explain it to Bruce otherwise"

OT: Interested in Ivy and Riddler's reactions in the Gotham thread Very Happy

more_horiz
At Titans Tower the alarm ring

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
At Titans Tower the alarm ring

"Bye daddy!" Lian said and hung up.

Jessie ran over to the computer and her fingers flew over the keys. "Let's see who's butt we're kicking today!"

more_horiz
OT: Recap, what did we say their mission was again? Embarassed

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply