ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum: Fastlane. - Page 3 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Once Nemo woke, he stared at himself in the mirror before getting dressed in his LION uniform. "Another day saving the world, another day" he'd tell himself, buttoning up his suit

"And since there are no more bad guys around, you should be free to help me prepare right? It's going to be my big break on the school news channel, I'm sooo excited! first htis, then who knows where? Colleges will love seeing that!

"Sure! What do you have in mind?" Jay asked.

Jet was sipping coffee downstairs. "Morning."
"Well we'regonna do team interviews, then get some live coverage at the game. Since this will be broadcast on Ascension Channel 2, we'll be seen by EVERYONE in the city, exciting huh?" she'd ask, before leaning in and whispering "WEll, I won't be as well known as someone we know" she'd tell him, smiling

"Morning" he'd say, pulling a cup of coffee and taking a sip before looking Jet over. "How're you feeling?"

"Totally." He laughed. "What do you say we hit the mall after school? I can have you there in a second."

"Like a million bucks you?"

"Sure! you're like my own personal super-ride! who needs a car when i've got the fastest boyfriend alive?"

"I"m alright, better now that I got this coffee in my hand. So, our tenure in Ascension has..been pretty eventful, hasn't it?"

"You said it. Psychopaths, a giant, drug rings..." She sat down. "Still, at least it's not Nemesis."

more_horiz
He whistled at the mention of Nemesis. "True that, true that" before sitting down across the table from her. "Listen, Jet, you sure you haven't been feeling strange or anything? No power fluctuations?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
He whistled at the mention of Nemesis. "True that, true that" before sitting down across the table from her. "Listen, Jet, you sure you haven't been feeling strange or anything? No power fluctuations?"

"Huh? Hmmmm, nope. Feeling just fine. Why?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well, with the way your body is developing alongside your powers, the...I was worried that you might be experiencing some issues. You and Fastlane. There's only one case of the Power Curve Danger for speedsters and there's not much info to go on it. The only thing we had is the age and you two are at that age. If you do start to experience anything, I know you'll tell me" he says to Jet, eyes hidden by his shades

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well, with the way your body is developing alongside your powers, the...I was worried that you might be experiencing some issues. You and Fastlane. There's only one case of the Power Curve Danger for speedsters and there's not much info to go on it. The only thing we had is the age and you two are at that age. If you do start to experience anything, I know you'll tell me" he says to Jet, eyes hidden by his shades

Jet smiled and sat back and crossed her legs. "You've got it Nemo. If I notice anything, you'll be the first to know."
It took Nemo a moment to realize she was now wearing his shades.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jet smiled and sat back and crossed her legs. "You've got it Nemo. If I notice anything, you'll be the first to know."
Once Nemo registered that she was wearing his shades, he grinned and tapped her head. "Cute kid, cute. Now c'mon, time for duty" he'd tell her, standing up. "And keep the shades, they suit you" he tells her, putting his blaster in a holster

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Once Nemo registered that she was wearing his shades, he grinned and tapped her head. "Cute kid, cute. Now c'mon, time for duty" he'd tell her, standing up. "And keep the shades, they suit you" he tells her, putting his blaster in a holster

Jet blitzed to the door. "Rodger that boss man and thanks."

more_horiz
"No problem" he'd say, heading ot to the warp gate and meeting Jet at their secret warehouse location in Ascension. "So, even though Blur is safely locked away and Turbo is off the streets, we still have to excavate the Aurelicorp building, and while you have a place here, I'm going to have to get one myself" he tells her, putting on a different colored jacket. "So, say goodbye to Agent Nemo, and hello to Mr. Nemo, Physics teacher from Horizon Labs" he tells her, putting on glasses and picking up an Ascension High physics book. "Sometimes, you gotta go deep, deep undercover"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"No problem" he'd say, heading ot to the warp gate and meeting Jet at their secret warehouse location in Ascension. "So, even though Blur is safely locked away and Turbo is off the streets, we still have to excavate the Aurelicorp building, and while you have a place here, I'm going to have to get one myself" he tells her, putting on a different colored jacket. "So, say goodbye to Agent Nemo, and hello to Mr. Nemo, Physics teacher from Horizon Labs" he tells her, putting on glasses and picking up an Ascension High physics book. "Sometimes, you gotta go deep, deep undercover"

She laughed. "I can't wait to see Jay's face."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"is it bad that I can't wait either?" he'd ask as they headed towards the school. "You've already interacted with his friends, so I'll just let you handle surveillance and interaction however you want to. YOu can join me at the school if you like" he tells her, showing his resume to the principal and letting him know he was the man who the previous physics professor recommended. "I do actually have a PHD in physics, metahuman physics and physics in general" he tells her, walking into the hallway

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"is it bad that I can't wait either?" he'd ask as they headed towards the school. "You've already interacted with his friends, so I'll just let you handle surveillance and interaction however you want to. YOu can join me at the school if you like" he tells her, showing his resume to the principal and letting him know he was the man who the previous physics professor recommended. "I do actually have a PHD in physics, metahuman physics and physics in general" he tells her, walking into the hallway

"You're perfect for the job." She walked into class and sat down, waving to Jay and Eliza as they walked. She gestured to their new teacher.

Jay turned to greet him and just stared. (Oh. Oh no way...)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"You're perfect for the job." She walked into class and sat down, waving to Jay and Eliza as they walked. She gestured to their new teacher.

Nemo smiled and greeted Jay. "Hello young man, I'm your new Physics teacher. Mr. Nemo is my name, and no I don't have a ship 20,000 leagues under the sea" he'd tell Jay, laughing

Eliza waved at Jet and sat down next to her. "Hey, so you're finally enrolled huh? What's the rest of your schedule like, and why is Jay staring at the teacher?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nemo smiled and greeted Jay. "Hello young man, I'm your new Physics teacher. Mr. Nemo is my name, and no I don't have a ship 20,000 leagues under the sea" he'd tell Jay, laughing

Eliza waved at Jet and sat down next to her. "Hey, so you're finally enrolled huh? What's the rest of your schedule like, and why is Jay staring at the teacher?"

"That's Nemo." She whispered. "He's my boss....as for my schedule...advanced mathematics, chemistry, philosophy, psychology, English, gym..."

more_horiz
"Advanced math? Oh man, you're probably a math genius like Jay, huh?" Eliza asked, laughing it off. "I'm glad we've got gym together, but Lyra's in that class and she's a real you know what" Eliza would whisper before Nemo clapped his hands. "Hello class! I know your previous Physics teacher left due to personal issues and that a lot of you liked him, so I hope I'm a good enough replacement. I am Mr. Nemo, I was born in India originally, and came to America when I was eight years old. I graduated from Harvard at 22 with my PHD and worked at Horizon Labs for a few years before I decided teaching was my true passion. Now, since it's the first day back from break and all, I'm sure none of you are in the mood for some hardcore thinking, so I'll keep it light. Today we're doing introductions. Just tell me your name, age, and what you hope to learn in this class." he tells them before sitting down

Each student went down the first two rows before it got to Jay

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Advanced math? Oh man, you're probably a math genius like Jay, huh?" Eliza asked, laughing it off. "I'm glad we've got gym together, but Lyra's in that class and she's a real you know what" Eliza would whisper before Nemo clapped his hands. "Hello class! I know your previous Physics teacher left due to personal issues and that a lot of you liked him, so I hope I'm a good enough replacement. I am Mr. Nemo, I was born in India originally, and came to America when I was eight years old. I graduated from Harvard at 22 with my PHD and worked at Horizon Labs for a few years before I decided teaching was my true passion. Now, since it's the first day back from break and all, I'm sure none of you are in the mood for some hardcore thinking, so I'll keep it light. Today we're doing introductions. Just tell me your name, age, and what you hope to learn in this class." he tells them before sitting down

"Jay Chadan, Age 16, and I hope to learn all about the laws of physics, especially with how they pertain to superheroes and meta's."

more_horiz
OT: Froggy you have Rps in these threads

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t214p180-cau-quantum-rpg#16940

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t82p885-cau3-prime-rpg#16771

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t91p300-prime-and-quantum-flashback-thread#16941

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Jay Chadan, Age 16, and I hope to learn all about the laws of physics, especially with how they pertain to superheroes and meta's."
Nemo smiled at that answer. "Well well well, quite a goal there Mr. Chadan, I can see you'll REALLY enjoy this class then. As a former Horizon Labs employee, I worked with quite a few metas and superheroes on occasion. You'll definitely like the lesson plans I have set up for the next few weeks" he'd tell them as the rest of the students ran down their names and interests. As the bell rang, Nemo waved them off and stood by the door.

He saw Ms. Spencer, the counselor, and raised an eyebrow. "Now, WHO.........is that?" he asked no one

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nemo smiled at that answer. "Well well well, quite a goal there Mr. Chadan, I can see you'll REALLY enjoy this class then. As a former Horizon Labs employee, I worked with quite a few metas and superheroes on occasion. You'll definitely like the lesson plans I have set up for the next few weeks" he'd tell them as the rest of the students ran down their names and interests. As the bell rang, Nemo waved them off and stood by the door.

He saw Ms. Spencer, the counselor, and raised an eyebrow. "Now, WHO.........is that?" he asked no one

Jet zipped over to him. "Oh her? She's the school counselor....which might just make her the sanest one here." She whispered.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jet zipped over to him. "Oh her? She's the school counselor....which might just make her the sanest one here." She whispered.
"Oh really? Well I guess I should get to know my colleagues a bit be.......wait, was that a crack at me? Nemo asked, smiling at Jet as he ruffled her hair

As Jay and Eliza walked together, she brought up the topic of Nemo. "So, our new teacher seems pretty cool, real young too don't you think?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Oh really? Well I guess I should get to know my colleagues a bit be.......wait, was that a crack at me? Nemo asked, smiling at Jet as he ruffled her hair

As Jay and Eliza walked together, she brought up the topic of Nemo. "So, our new teacher seems pretty cool, real young too don't you think?"

Jet smiled. "You know it. Go say hi to her."

"Nemo? Yeah, he's pretty young for an Agent." Jay said. "By the by, I've been thinking about getting a side job. Pizza delivery."

more_horiz
Nemo mouthed "wish me luck" to Jet before strolling over to Ms. Spencer. "Hey there! I'm the new physics teacher here and I'd just like to introduce myself, Mr. Nemo, Nico if you wanna be informal. Now, who might you be gorgeous?"

"Pizza delivery? You'd put a lot of people out of business I bet, huh?" Eliza would say before trying to imitate Jay's voice "Fastlane Pizza, if we don't get it there in a FLASH, it's free!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Nemo mouthed "wish me luck" to Jet before strolling over to Ms. Spencer. "Hey there! I'm the new physics teacher here and I'd just like to introduce myself, Mr. Nemo, Nico if you wanna be informal. Now, who might you be gorgeous?"

"Pizza delivery? You'd put a lot of people out of business I bet, huh?" Eliza would say before trying to imitate Jay's voice "Fastlane Pizza, if we don't get it there in a FLASH, it's free!"

Jay laughed. "I can totally see it like that."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jay laughed. "I can totally see it like that."
"well I bet no one could ever prank you either, I mean you're probably so fast you'd.
Catch them making the call I be-is mr Nemo hitting on Ms Spencer?"

more_horiz
Meanwhile, Dyna was at a batting cage hitting baseballs that the machine shot at her.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Meanwhile, Dyna was at a batting cage hitting baseballs that the machine shot at her.
"shouldn't you be in school young lady?" A man next to her cage would ask

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply