ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Agent Song: The Hunt For Quantum.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionAgent Song: The Hunt For Quantum. - Page 2 EmptyRe: Agent Song: The Hunt For Quantum.

more_horiz
"Mi Casa, Su Casa" Jimmy said to Prisa

descriptionAgent Song: The Hunt For Quantum. - Page 2 EmptyRe: Agent Song: The Hunt For Quantum.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Thank you."

Sable was walking down the streets to try and find sources, anyone who could have info on Quantum. There was a bad neighborhood not too far from this block, she'd scope it out and come back tonight as Reaper and ask questions. Sable was snapped out of her thoughts when she got a text. Opening up her phone, it turned out to be a video link.
She watched it. "The hell? Ultra?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Thank you."

Sable was walking down the streets to try and find sources, anyone who could have info on Quantum. There was a bad neighborhood not too far from this block, she'd scope it out and come back tonight as Reaper and ask questions. Sable was snapped out of her thoughts when she got a text. Opening up her phone, it turned out to be a video link.

"Haven't seen you around here. New to the place also?" Mary asked Prisa

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Thank you."

"Haven't seen you around here. New to the place also?" Mary asked Prisa

"Yeah, I just moved up here myself from Viridian."

more_horiz
OT: A cookie to anyone who catches the reference.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

OT: SHR?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Viridian_City
lol!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

lol!

Curses*shakes fist*

" Been here for two years moved from Shermer, Illinois for a career and the action of the city life" Mary said

"For me it's going where the work is. As far as action goes" He showed her a small bag of Cannabis" All the action I need"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

lol!

Curses*shakes fist*

" Been here for two years moved from Shermer, Illinois for a career and the action of the city life" Mary said

"For me it's going where the work is. As far as action goes" He showed her a small bag of Cannabis" All the action I need"

(I am SO going to arrest you later!) She laughed. "Awesome man."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

lol!

Curses*shakes fist*

lol! lol! lol!

IC: Mary sees the bag then grinned" Mind rolling a fellow neighbor up one?"

Jimmy smiled then opened the bag" Don't mind if I do madam" he looked at Prisa" Want one also? The more the merrier"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

lol!

Curses*shakes fist*

lol! lol! lol!

Jimmy smiled then opened the bag" Don't mind if I do madam" he looked at Prisa" Want one also? The more the merrier"

"Not my thing man. But you guys have a blast. Do you have any soda?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

lol!

Curses*shakes fist*

lol! lol! lol!

"In the fridge, second shelf." Jimmy said while rolling one up for Mary and passed it to her.

"Takes me back to my college days. Had a friend who's a member of a sorority" Mary said which caused Jimmy to quirk an eyebrow" Really. So then since you're on the inside is the good stories I've been hearing about the Sororities are true?" he lights one up for Mary then does it for himself.

Mary takes a puff then exhaled" Oh I've got stories. However" she leans forward and whispered" Never leaves the room"

" Hey I'm like a vault. What comes in never comes out" Jimmy said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

lol!

Curses*shakes fist*

lol! lol! lol!

"In the fridge, second shelf." Jimmy said while rolling one up for Mary and passed it to her.

"Takes me back to my college days. Had a friend who's a member of a sorority" Mary said which caused Jimmy to quirk an eyebrow" Really. So then since you're on the inside is the good stories I've been hearing about the Sororities are true?" he lights one up for Mary then does it for himself.

Mary takes a puff then exhaled" Oh I've got stories. However" she leans forward and whispered" Never leaves the room"

Song got a video message from Sable.

(Great, now I'll have to arrest both of them when this investigation is over.) Jet grabbed a soda and opened it up and sipped it.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

lol!

Curses*shakes fist*

lol! lol! lol!

(Great, now I'll have to arrest both of them when this investigation is over.) Jet grabbed a soda and opened it up and sipped it.

Jimmy's phone vibrated and he got up from the couch"Got to take this. Just my folks wondering if I have settled in ok"

"Take care of it" Mary said then Jimmy went out to the back then answered his phone

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

lol!

Curses*shakes fist*

lol! lol! lol!

Jimmy's phone vibrated and he got up from the couch"Got to take this. Just my folks wondering if I have settled in ok"

"Take care of it" Mary said then Jimmy went out to the back then answered his phone

The message contained the footage of Ultra Girl attacking the muggers. There was some text from Sable below.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

lol!

Curses*shakes fist*

lol! lol! lol!

The message contained the footage of Ultra Girl attacking the muggers. There was some text from Sable below.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Song texted Sable

"Definitly Quantum trying to mindscrew Ultra Girl. Pick up where the attack was located?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

lol!

Curses*shakes fist*

lol! lol! lol!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Song texted Sable

"Definitly Quantum trying to mindscrew Ultra Girl. Pick up where the attack was located?"

"It's a suburban area. I'll head over there now and see if I can find some witnesses. I'll be in touch."

more_horiz
Song entered a church, the place is close to empty and he noticed the candles up ahead and took note that they probably had mass. Song sits on a bench then awaits Sable

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Song entered a church, the place is close to empty and he noticed the candles up ahead and took note that they probably had mass. Song sits on a bench then awaits Sable

"Hello Song." She said from behind him.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Without looking back Song said" Definitely take after Artemis. Found any additional intel relating to the video you've found?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Without looking back Song said" Definitely take after Artemis. Found any additional intel relating to the video you've found?"

"Yeah. There were some witnesses. The most we've gotten is that somebody who looked similar to Ultra Girl came down from the sky and attacked a local street gang, slaughtering them all." Sable said. "Now, they didn't see how the copy cat killed them, but I believe it was personally due to electromagnetism. Specifically, an electromagnetic shockwave. A skilled enough electrokinetic could use that power to, say, send cars soaring through the air into walls or buildings, to say nothing of what it could do to human beings. To the naked eye, it would appear as telekinesis."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yeah. There were some witnesses. The most we've gotten is that somebody who looked similar to Ultra Girl came down from the sky and attacked a local street gang, slaughtering them all." Sable said. "Now, they didn't see how the copy cat killed them, but I believe it was personally due to electromagnetism. Specifically, an electromagnetic shockwave. A skilled enough electrokinetic could use that power to, say, send cars soaring through the air into walls or buildings, to say nothing of what it could do to human beings. To the naked eye, it would appear as telekinesis."

"Seems that Quantum has taken her mindgames with Ultra Girl to higher form. Which brings further reason why she should be apprehended. Today it starts with the gangs but soon innocent people will once again fall prey to her" Song said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Seems that Quantum has taken her mindgames with Ultra Girl to higher form. Which brings further reason why she should be apprehended. Today it starts with the gangs but soon innocent people will once again fall prey to her" Song said

"Correct. We've narrowed her down to this city, so now we just have to find her, catch her by surprise and then take her down." Sable said. "Do you have any leads?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Correct. We've narrowed her down to this city, so now we just have to find her, catch her by surprise and then take her down." Sable said. "Do you have any leads?"

"I have a potential suspect but I need more evidence before I can arrest her" Song said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I have a potential suspect but I need more evidence before I can arrest her" Song said

"Do you have a name? I'll see what research I can pull up."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply