ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionAgent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady EmptyAgent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady

more_horiz
Agent Freight Train meets up with Sophia saying in firm tone

Agent Freight Train: oh there you are miss Sophia, I need that self repairing spandex-suit , and oh do you have a mission for me? also was there any evidence that Smiley is In fact still alive and involved in the murders happing in Battleaxe City Denmark like pictures and video footage? I know that Konna sent us old footage of Smiley so my third against is have you look at the footage yet cause I think she is hiding something from me.

when I was on the phone with Konna I ask if she ever had a sidekick, but she seem angry when I ask her that and told me it wasn't up for discussion. which means she's hiding something from me, and I bet it has to do with the fact she did have sidekick once and something happen to him or her. one more think Qin the new tech girl from the tech division wants to know if Agent Nemo is seeing anyone, she wants to see a movie with him sometime. I think she may have a little crush on him miss Sophia.

also I have been going over footage of the new murders in Battleaxe City Denmark and the old ones. the tech used in new killings doesn't match the tech used in the old killings but rather it seems that Nemesis tech is being use in the new killings! that's why I doubt Smiley is alive, cause she has her own tech, so what would she want Nemesis tech for?

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionAgent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady EmptyRe: Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady

more_horiz
Coolness.

descriptionAgent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady EmptyRe: Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Coolness.

Agent Freight Train: you might be right Miss Sophia, Smiley would probably want Nemesis tech just for the coolness factor. but if she is indeed still alive could she be planning on going global. if so how is she getting Nemesis tech , she can't be in two places at once. I know she had a therapist Robert J. Hofnar any new info on him?

also don't tell Qin if she comes by that I told you she has a crush on Nemo, she might get embarrassed. and don't tell that I told you that the coffee maker she made isn't fine and needs a little work done on it. she gets kind of whiny when her tech is criticized, but hey she's new. finally I think we should look at more of that Old footage of Smiley that Konna sent here cause I think Konna is hiding something like the fact she had a sidekick!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Agent Freight Train: oh there you are miss Sophia, I need that self repairing spandex-suit , and oh do you have a mission for me? also was there any evidence that Smiley is In fact still alive and involved in the murders happing in Battleaxe City Denmark like pictures and video footage? I know that Konna sent us old footage of Smiley so my third against is have you look at the footage yet cause I think she is hiding something from me.

when I was on the phone with Konna I ask if she ever had a sidekick, but she seem angry when I ask her that and told me it wasn't up for discussion. which means she's hiding something from me, and I bet it has to do with the fact she did have sidekick once and something happen to him or her. one more think Qin the new tech girl from the tech division wants to know if Agent Nemo is seeing anyone, she wants to see a movie with him sometime. I think she may have a little crush on him miss Sophia.

also I have been going over footage of the new murders in Battleaxe City Denmark and the old ones. the tech used in new killings doesn't match the tech used in the old killings but rather it seems that Nemesis tech is being use in the new killings! that's why I doubt Smiley is alive, cause she has her own tech, so what would she want Nemesis tech for?

Sophia smiled and handed her a case that contained the spandex within it. "This is the newest version, it doubles as lightweight body armor. Be sure to thank Marie for designing it."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Sophia smiled and handed her a case that contained the spandex within it. "This is the newest version, it doubles as lightweight body armor. Be sure to thank Marie for designing it."

Agent Freight Train: thanks I will, now to check out that old footage, I think I remember a flash drive with a do not read sign on it.

Agent Freight Train then spots Qin who is heading to the tech division as Qin says in firm tone.

Qin: here's the flash drive that Konna doesn't want us to read! my guess there's something very important on this flash drive. now if you excuse I'm off to the tech division.

Qin hands Agent Freight Train the flash drive and Agent Freight Train then shows it to Sophia saying in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: this is a flash drive from my twin sister Konna that she doesn't want us to read miss Sophia but why send it here unless she wants us to read it? hmm looks like this do not read stick is on top of something else just let me peel it off. ( peels of the stick and reads what's under) Bee, huh what is that supposed to mean? Miss Sophia I remember my twin sister Konna looking after a girl name Mandy Sykes as part of this guardian program who was the age of my younger sister Cragazai.

at first the girl was a trouble child, with a violent temper who grew up in orphanage. and my sister Konna took this girl in when she was 10 as part of this guardian program to help trouble youth. spending time with her change the girl for the better you could say they form a bond, but I don't know what ever happen to the girl, my sister Konna says that she was killed in accidental house fire. but I don't believe that!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Agent Freight Train: thanks I will, now to check out that old footage, I think I remember a flash drive with a do not read sign on it.

Agent Freight Train then spots Qin who is heading to the tech division as Qin says in firm tone.

Qin: here's the flash drive that Konna doesn't want us to read! my guess there's something very important on this flash drive. now if you excuse I'm off to the tech division.

Qin hands Agent Freight Train the flash drive and Agent Freight Train then shows it to Sophia saying in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: this is a flash drive from my twin sister Konna that she doesn't want us to read miss Sophia but why send it here unless she wants us to read it? hmm looks like this do not read stick is on top of something else just let me peel it off. ( peels of the stick and reads what's under) Bee, huh what is that supposed to mean? Miss Sophia I remember my twin sister Konna looking after a girl name Mandy Sykes as part of this guardian program who was the age of my younger sister Cragazai.

at first the girl was a trouble child, with a violent temper who grew up in orphanage. and my sister Konna took this girl in when she was 10 as part of this guardian program to help trouble youth. spending time with her change the girl for the better you could say they form a bond, but I don't know what ever happen to the girl, my sister Konna says that she was killed in accidental house fire. but I don't believe that!

agent Freight Train views the footage on the flash drive

the footage shows a angry 10 year old girl beating up on a kid twice her age with Konna in the background talking to a man in black dress suit saying in stern tone.

Konna: I'm here for the guardianship program I would like to take in Mandy Sykes

man in black dress suit: you mean that little hooligan good luck, we been trying to get people to adopt her but so far no one wants her. you are the first person to ever step up, you must be pretty bold lady.

Konna: or I see a little girl who really needs guidance!

Man in the black dress suit: we will gave Mandy over to you there's just some papers you have to sign Miss Coldsteel.

later in that year

Mandy is up in her room at Konna's mansion with Konna saying in stern tone .

Mandy: I don't know why your grounding me I did nothing wrong!

Konna: you got in a fight at school!

Mandy: well it wasn't my fault I was being pick on what was I supposed to do?

Konna: there are better ways to handle that then getting into a fight Mandy.

the footage then goes on to show Konna enrolling Mandy in a Martial arts class, and Mandy sign up for acrobatics and archery classes. it shows how violent temper Mandy is, how often she disobey Konna, and how one time she got in a fight with Cragazai. Agent Freight Train looks at Miss Sophia saying in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: I know what your think Miss Sophia this is one trouble kid, that's what me and my other twin sisters thought as well. that Konna was wasting her time trying to help this kid, but she stuck with the kid.

more_horiz
"Trust me, I can relate." Sophia said. "LION has helped turn a number of people's lives around."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Trust me, I can relate." Sophia said. "LION has helped turn a number of people's lives around."

Agent Freight Train: I trust you Miss Sophia

after Agent Freight Train says that video message of Konna appears in the footage with Konna saying in stern tone.

Konna: by now you must already found the secret footage that had hide with the other footage I sent you guys. my sister and the rest of LION on this flash drive is my one great failure, it reveals the truth about what happen to Mandy and the shocking truth of who her mother is. not telling Mandy who her real mother was, was my biggest mistake. but how could I, how could I tell her that her mother was that woman, that her mother was a psychopath just watch the footage

footage

In the Black Crow's underground base

Konna is shown looking at the screen of a high tech monitor saying in stern tone.

Black Crow: okay I just need to analyze the data I got from Mandy's blood , and match it with the other blood samples I have here, and I can find out who her mother is. and it is, it can't be, her mother is Maylou Huo Mao Kazastua?!? but how is that possible I know by looking at Mandy's profile that her father was murder by Maylou, but Maylou is her mother! that means that her father's killer is her mother, her own damn mother!

and if Smiley and Maylou are the same person that would mean that Smiley is Mandy's mother!

Butler: master Coldsteel miss what is it that your doing?

Black Crow: I found out who Mandy's mother is.

Butler: who is it miss?

Black Crow: I'm keeping it a secret I don't want Mandy to find out.

Butler: I you sure keeping something like that a secret is wish Miss Cold Steel

Black Crow: I'm sure if she found Smiley was her mother, I don't know how she would take it.

Butler: wait that psychopath is Mandy's mother?!? I can see why you don't want to tell her about that miss. well your secret is safe with me.

Black Crow: thanks Hioishi you a good friend.

Agent Freight Train: I can't believe my own twin sister Konna, never told me that Mandy's mother was Smiley that she kept that a secret. but I can see why she would keep that a secret to protect the girl.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri May 03, 2013 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Agent Freight Train: I trust you Miss Sophia

after Agent Freight Train says that video message of Konna appears in the footage with Konna saying in stern tone.

Konna: by now you must already found the secret footage that had hide with the other footage I sent you guys. my sister and the rest of LION on this flash drive is my one great failure, it reveals the truth about what happen to Mandy and the shocking truth of who her mother is. not telling Mandy who her real mother was, was my biggest mistake. but how could I, how could I tell her that her mother was that woman, that her mother was a psychopath just watch the footage

footage

In the Black Crow's underground base

Konna is shown looking at the screen of a high tech monitor saying in stern tone.

Black Crow: okay I just need to analyze the data I got from Mandy's blood , and match it with the other blood samples I have here, and I can find out who her mother is. and it is, it can't be, her mother is Maylou Huo Mao Kazastua?!? but how is that possible I know by looking at Mandy's profile that her father was murder by Maylou, but Maylou is her mother! that means that her father's killer is her mother, her own damn mother!

and if Smiley and Maylou are the same person that would mean that Smiley is Mandy's mother!

Butler: master Coldsteel miss what is it that your doing?

Black Crow: I found out who Mandy's mother is.

Butler: who is it miss?

Black Crow: I'm keeping it a secret I don't want Mandy to find out.

Butler: I you sure keeping something like that a secret is wish Miss Cold Steel

Black Crow: I'm sure if she found Smiley was her mother, I don't know how she would take it.

Butler: wait that psychopath is Mandy's mother?!? I can see why you don't want to tell her about that miss. well your secret is safe with me.

Black Crow: thanks Hioishi you a good friend.

Agent Freight Train: I can't believe my own twin sister Konna, never told me that Mandy's mother was Smiley that she kept that a secret. but I can see why she would keep that a secret to protect the girl.

the footage shows a 11 year old girl wearing a mask and a cheaply made halloween outfit crash through the roof of a office filled with high profile mobsters and one of the mobsters looks at her saying in stern tone.

Mobster: boss a little girl just crash through the roof , should we do something about her?

Mob boss: just ignore her, she's just a little girl what harm can she do? okay little girl why don't you go back to your dollies and teddy bears this is adult business.

???: I'm not a little girl I'm 11! and the name's Bee I'm here to shut you guys down!

Mob boss: did you hear that boys the little girl with the bad halloween costume is going to shut us down yeah right! thanks for the laugh kid, oh isn't it a late too early for halloween?

Bee thanks out a cassette player from her pocket presses play and the mob boss looks at her funny saying in stern tone.

Mob Boss: that's it, that's all your going to do?

Bee then takes out two daggers from behind her back and throws them at two mobsters hit them square in their foreheads and the mob boss looks at her saying in stern tone.

Mob Boss: okay little girl I usually not fond of killing little girls, but you just sign your death wish! boys iced her!

the footage then goes on to show Bee violently taking out the mobsters with lethal weapons as she chases after the mob boss through a building filled with scared workers. it shows one of the mobsters grab her and shows her stabbing the mobster in the eye and then trust a short sword in his chest. however before she can take out any more mobsters she is grab by Black Crow who says in stern tone.

Black Crow: what in the hell do you think your doing?

Bee: be like you Konna! I want to be your sidekick, I know if I work hard that maybe I could join LION someday.

Black Crow: how did you find out about my secret identity? first thing you're not acting like a hero , you're acting like a sociopath! did you ever stop to think if these innocent bystanders would get caught in the cross fire?

Bee: no, I was too busying focus on taking out the bad guys and my superhero name is Bee! I found out about your identity cause I sunk into your secret lair last night while you won't looking.

Black Crow: well Bee you can't just act recklessly if you want to be a hero you have to think about possible bystanders. second your 11 , you should be thinking about doing other stuff!

Bee: come on please little me be your sidekick, I think that super heroes are like the coolest!

Black Crow: fine you can be my sidekick if it means that much to you, but first I putting you through a 3 year training program show you can learn the ropes.

Agent Freight Train looks at Sophia saying in firm tone.

Agent Freight Train: so my twin sister Konna did have a sidekick and it was Mandy, okay didn't see that one coming.

more_horiz
Sophia rubbed her chin. "Interesting. Listen, I think we might have files on these two...keep watching the videos, I'm going to see what I can dig up."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Sophia rubbed her chin. "Interesting. Listen, I think we might have files on these two...keep watching the videos, I'm going to see what I can dig up."

Agent Freight Train sure thing

Agent Freight Train continues watching the footage and it skips to three years later

the footage shows Mandy competing a rigorous training and then looking at Black Crow saying in firm tone.

Mandy: okay I complete my training now can I be your sidekick Konna?

Black Crow: well you skills certainly are excellent , yeah okay you can be my sidekick , but let's put in a few rules first, number one you are not allow to go solo, two do not go after Smiley.

Mandy: and why not, she's the most dangerous criminal in battle axe city. why can I join you on taking down other criminals but not her?

Black Crow: look I have my reasons , just trust me okay Mandy.

Mandy: okay I trust you , oh and I made my self a brand new costume, a high tech arrow , various gadget arrows , I even to arrows that emitted a Taser like jolt to stunt criminals. as well as various another gadgets such as electromagnetic gloves design to stick to walls. I also study various criminal sciences and everything I could about crime & law.

Black Crow: yes your certainly are the tech wiz, you take after your mother.

Mandy quickly changes into her costume and says in firm tone.

Mandy: tell me who is my mother again, I want to know.

Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady Fdd46e4507ee733b2e0ee1a81995f55f-d45j41o

Black Crow: looking I can't tell you who your mother is trust me. but where ever she is you can be sure that she loves you.

Hioishi: Konna please get up here the quadruplets Belia , Mandy , Heigla , Jamoshio are throwing a fit I don't know what to do.

Konna ( looking at the crime in progress on her monitor) Hioishi there's a crime in progress so you will have to take care of the quadruplets just follow my instructions. okay Bee let's go Crime is afoot.

the footage then shows Bee working along side Konna to take down criminals , showing case her excellent fighting skills and amazing speed , so amazing in fact that the girl is shown dodging bullets at , at lest mid level bullet timer speed. it also shows Bee as Mandy baby sitting the quadruplets hanging out with Konna's family on Thanksgiving and Christmas. and just being a all round good person as Agent Freight Train says in firm tone.

Agent Freight Train: wow I can't believe how much Mandy had change in 3 years from a trouble girl with a with a violent temper to a all around good kid. oh and I remember that one Christmas that was the day me and my sister got our quadruplet daughters mix up boy was that hilarious. that was also the day I got Mandy a gift a Sherlock Holmes novel. Konna treat that girl like she was one of her own daughters.

Konna says this video shows her one great failure , but so few I don't seen any failures however the footage isn't over so I pay for the worst! but I can say this about Mandy for a human she certainly is fast.

more_horiz
the footage skips to two years later where in 2000 a muscular 16 year old Mandy Sykes aka Bee is showing fighting crime along Black Crow. in the footage her speed has improve a lot going from around Mid bullet timer speed to high end bullet time speed, and her strength has improve to where she is now shown lifting a 800lbs motorcycle and tossing it at a couple of crooks pining them to the ground. the footage shows a Mandy looking at various profiles of female , then goes on to show her do vigorous exercises as she says in firm tone.

Bee: she's keeping something from me I know it, I always tell her I want to know who my mother is and she always gives me the same damn answer! well no more I want the truth. I search through all the female profiles I could find in the police record base, but none of them where my mother it's like her records have been erase or I'm being block from accessing them. I wonder is Konna a part of this , is she trying to keep me from finding out who my mother is?

I need to have a talk with her right now!

Bee gets into a talk with Black Crow and it isn't pleasant as Bee says in firm tone.

Bee: you know who my mother is don't you Konna, tell me! I been looking for the answers and I can't find them. but that's because nobody wants me to find them, so who's always behind this you, the mayor, the whole damn city?

Black Crow: Mandy I don't have time for this Smiley has just set up multiple bombs all over the city I need to disarm them!

Bee: wait I been thinking about something why isn't that you never face Smiley , is because she might know who my mother is? that's it isn't? that's why you don't want me to face her!

Black Crow: Mandy just stay here and don't go after Smiley, that's a order.

Black Crow is shown leaving on high Motorcycle as Bee is shown putting on her costume and saying in angry tone.

Bee: F#$K you Konna, I trust you, and you kept secrets from me I'm going after Smiley I want answers!

Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady Adfsafx

Bee is shown going on her own motorcycle searching for Smiley. she is eventually finds her at a old abandoned warehouse, and violently takes out her thugs before facing her saying in stern tone.

Bee: so your the infamous Smiley huh, yeah your face is all kinds of disturbing. but let's cut to the chit chat telling me who my mother is, did you killing me mother, like you then my father all there's years ago? don't think I haven't forgotten about that, I know it was you who killed my father I was there! and I finally get to repay the favor I'm going to send you to hell where you belong you monster!

see I been studying your profile very carefully, and the only reason you managed to avoid the death penalty so far is that your pretend to be crazy just so you can get medical help. but your not crazy it's just all act, you know what your doing is wrong you just do it any ways cause you just don't F#@king care! and you get your so called therapist Robert J. Hofnar to write bogus illnesses for you! why this is one death penalty you not escaping ( takings out a hand gun and points it at Smiley's head) cause I'm going to blow your brains out! now tell me before I end your life did you kill my mother!

Smiley is just shown grinning at Bee saying in stern as she puts her hands in her pocket.

Smiley: silly girl how can I kill your mother when I'm your mother! that's right the mother you have been wondering about for all those years is me! and the reason why I killed your father, well he was just getting in the way, he could have cooperate he was the damn district attorney but he just had to be a goody two shoes, that's why I had to kill him! but joining me and we can going go on a killing spree as mother & daughter what do you say?

oh what's the matter cat got your tongue , can't face the fact that I'm your mother? well this is the truth Mandy, I'm your mother!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
the footage skips to two years later where in 2000 a muscular 16 year old Mandy Sykes aka Bee is showing fighting crime along Black Crow. in the footage her speed has improve a lot going from around Mid bullet timer speed to high end bullet time speed, and her strength has improve to where she is now shown lifting a 800lbs motorcycle and tossing it at a couple of crooks pining them to the ground. the footage shows a Mandy looking at various profiles of female , then goes on to show her do vigorous exercises as she says in firm tone.

Bee: she's keeping something from me I know it, I always tell her I want to know who my mother is and she always gives me the same damn answer! well no more I want the truth. I search through all the female profiles I could find in the police record base, but none of them where my mother it's like her records have been erase or I'm being block from accessing them. I wonder is Konna a part of this , is she trying to keep me from finding out who my mother is?

I need to have a talk with her right now!

Bee gets into a talk with Black Crow and it isn't pleasant as Bee says in firm tone.

Bee: you know who my mother is don't you Konna, tell me! I been looking for the answers and I can't find them. but that's because nobody wants me to find them, so who's always behind this you, the mayor, the whole damn city?

Black Crow: Mandy I don't have time for this Smiley has just set up multiple bombs all over the city I need to disarm them!

Bee: wait I been thinking about something why isn't that you never face Smiley , is because she might know who my mother is? that's it isn't? that's why you don't want me to face her!

Black Crow: Mandy just stay here and don't go after Smiley, that's a order.

Black Crow is shown leaving on high Motorcycle as Bee is shown putting on her costume and saying in angry tone.

Bee: F#$K you Konna, I trust you, and you kept secrets from me I'm going after Smiley I want answers!

Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady Adfsafx

Bee is shown going on her own motorcycle searching for Smiley. she is eventually finds her at a old abandoned warehouse, and violently takes out her thugs before facing her saying in stern tone.

Bee: so your the infamous Smiley huh, yeah your face is all kinds of disturbing. but let's cut to the chit chat telling me who my mother is, did you killing me mother, like you then my father all there's years ago? don't think I haven't forgotten about that, I know it was you who killed my father I was there! and I finally get to repay the favor I'm going to send you to hell where you belong you monster!

see I been studying your profile very carefully, and the only reason you managed to avoid the death penalty so far is that your pretend to be crazy just so you can get medical help. but your not crazy it's just all act, you know what your doing is wrong you just do it any ways cause you just don't F#@king care! and you get your so called therapist Robert J. Hofnar to write bogus illnesses for you! why this is one death penalty you not escaping ( takings out a hand gun and points it at Smiley's head) cause I'm going to blow your brains out! now tell me before I end your life did you kill my mother!

Smiley is just shown grinning at Bee saying in stern as she puts her hands in her pocket.

Smiley: silly girl how can I kill your mother when I'm your mother! that's right the mother you have been wondering about for all those years is me! and the reason why I killed your father, well he was just getting in the way, he could have cooperate he was the damn district attorney but he just had to be a goody two shoes, that's why I had to kill him! but joining me and we can going go on a killing spree as mother & daughter what do you say?

oh what's the matter cat got your tongue , can't face the fact that I'm your mother? well this is the truth Mandy, I'm your mother!

Bee( twitching): your lying, that's no true!!!

Smiley: oh if it's not true then who do I know your name Mandy Sykes? if I wasn't your mother I wouldn't know that?

Bee: but you can't be my mother? my mother can't possibly be some mutant freak!

Smiley: I wasn't always like this once I used to be beautiful but your mentor the Black Crow took that away from me. she's the one who made me this way, I used to be the Commissioner of this City , before Crows came along and ruin it! my real name is Maylou Huo Mao Kazastua and I'm your mother Mandy ( laughing Maniacally).

Bee: so the woman who gave birth to me, the woman I have been wondering about all these years is a psychopath! all these years I want revenged against the person who kill my father, only to find out that the killer is my own damn mother!

Smiley: well since you want to revenged his death come on pull the trigger, oh what's the matter don't have the guts to kill your dear old mother? ( grabs a loose electrical wire and zaps Bee with a powerful voltage of electricity that drops her to the ground grabbing her gun) I on the other hand will have no problems killing you, say hello to your father in hell! but before I kill you I'm going to make you suffer!

Smiley then shoots Bee in the knee caps causing them to shatter which makes Bee bite her tongue in pain as she drops to the ground. unable to move Bee is just shown looking at Smiley and saying in stern tone.

Bee: you won't get away with this , Black Crow will come to my rescue!

Smiley: not likely she's going to busying defusing all the bombs I have set up around the city, face it kiddo there's no one here to save you. now it's time for you to pay the piper!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun May 05, 2013 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Smiley is then shown looking at various tools with a grin on her face saying in a Maniacally tone.

Smiley: hmm so many tools to choose from I wonder which one hurts more, while lucky I got my self a guinea pig!

Smiley grabs a power drill and places her foot on the back of Bee's head and then starts drilling a hole through Bee's right hand saying Maniacally tone.

Smiley: now tell me how much does this hurt, I bet it hurts a lot doesn't it! or does this hurt more? ( throws around the power tool and grabs a hammer using it to smash Bee's other hand) so which hurts more a power drill or a hammer? heh how about a chainsaw!

Smiley is shown grabbing a chainsaw and using it to tear a huge chunk out of own of Bee's legs saying in firm tone.

Smiley: okay now this looks like it really hurts , ( looking at the rest of the tools) hmm I always be fond of a monkey wrench it's very handy tool! it can even be used to beating some one to death allow me to demonstrate!

Smiley the precedes to brutally beat Bee across her head with a monkey wrench saying in Maniacally tone

Smiley: now tell me girl how much does this hurt? by the way your twitching I can see that it hurts a lot ( hears Bee speak under her breath and gets close to her ) what's that dear you have to speak up?

Bee: F#$k you!

Bee spits blood in Smiley's face and Smiley repeatedly smashes Bee's face into the hard concrete ground and then let's go saying in stern tone.

Smiley: tisk-tisk it's rude to disrespect your own mother! now how should a punish, maybe I should give you a time out, grounded you, nah I'm just going keeping beating you to death ( a laughing maniacally )

Smiley then keeps beating Bee in the head with a monkey wrench until Bee passes out. after that she drops the Monkey wrench saying in firm tone

Smiley : well it's be nice catching up dearie , but mommy's got to go! oh and tell the big girl I said Hi ( laughing manically as she is shown grabbing a jug of gasoline drenching the area with gasoline, taking out a lighter igniting it tossing it to the ground and looking at a rack containing highly flammable and explosive chemicals ) but I don't think your going to be alive to tell her that!

Later after Smiley is shown leaving the warehouse and locking the metal door behind her. Bee is showing trying to get up and walking only to fall back down on the ground again. she is then showing crawling towards the metal door and trying to open it with no use. after that she is just showing lying on the ground and looking the flames around her saying in sad tone.

Bee: this is it huh, I'm going to die here! I should have listen to Konna, but no I just had to find out who my mother was! hopefully she will avenged my death.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Smiley is then shown looking at various tools with a grin on her face saying in a Maniacally tone.

Smiley: hmm so many tools to choose from I wonder which one hurts more, while lucky I got my self a guinea pig!

Smiley grabs a power drill and places her foot on the back of Bee's head and then starts drilling a hole through Bee's right hand saying Maniacally tone.

Smiley: now tell me how much does this hurt, I bet it hurts a lot doesn't it! or does this hurt more? ( throws around the power tool and grabs a hammer using it to smash Bee's other hand) so which hurts more a power drill or a hammer? heh how about a chainsaw!

Smiley is shown grabbing a chainsaw and using it to tear a huge chunk out of own of Bee's legs saying in firm tone.

Smiley: okay now this looks like it really hurts , ( looking at the rest of the tools) hmm I always be fond of a monkey wrench it's very handy tool! it can even be used to beating some one to death allow me to demonstrate!

Smiley the precedes to brutally beat Bee across her head with a monkey wrench saying in Maniacally tone

Smiley: now tell me girl how much does this hurt? by the way your twitching I can see that it hurts a lot ( hears Bee speak under her breath and gets close to her ) what's that dear you have to speak up?

Bee: F#$k you!

Bee spits blood in Smiley's face and Smiley repeatedly smashes Bee's face into the hard concrete ground and then let's go saying in stern tone.

Smiley: tisk-tisk it's rude to disrespect your own mother! now how should a punish, maybe I should give you a time out, grounded you, nah I'm just going keeping beating you to death ( a laughing maniacally )

Smiley then keeps beating Bee in the head with a monkey wrench until Bee passes out. after that she drops the Monkey wrench saying in firm tone

Smiley : well it's be nice catching up dearie , but mommy's got to go! oh and tell the big girl I said Hi ( laughing manically as she is shown grabbing a jug of gasoline drenching the area with gasoline, taking out a lighter igniting it tossing it to the ground and looking at a rack containing highly flammable and explosive chemicals ) but I don't think your going to be alive to tell her that!

Later after Smiley is shown leaving the warehouse and locking the metal door behind her. Bee is showing trying to get up and walking only to fall back down on the ground again. she is then showing crawling towards the metal door and trying to open it with no use. after that she is just showing lying on the ground and looking the flames around her saying in sad tone.

Bee: this is it huh, I'm going to die here! I should have listen to Konna, but no I just had to find out who my mother was! hopefully she will avenged my death.

the footage which is obviously a bunch of videos that have been edited together skips to a scene where Konna is talking to the commissioner of Battle Axe City after defusing Smiley last bomb.

Black Crow: okay Magnus that should be the last of them what do you want to tell me?

Commissioner Magnus: that your friend Konna's husband Hioishi is in the hospital in a coma!

Black Crow: what!?! tell me what happen.

Commissioner Magnus: we don't know and her quadruplet daughters won't talk they're to shock by the whole experience.

the footage then skips to a hospital scene where Konna is surround by her twin sisters, her younger sister Cragazai and the rest of family looking at her husband who is in a coma with her daughters by her side. when she gets a called from Smiley who says in a Maniacally tone

Smiley: hello there Crows I just want to tell had I little fun with your close friend Hioishi and made have gotten a little too rough ( laughing Maniacally ) I beat him in front of his daughters and injected him with a slowing acting toxin that put him in a coma. oh a bet there's little girls are going to have nightmares!

Konna: where in the hell are you, you bitch!

Smiley: oh looks like someone sounds mad! but instead of looking for me maybe you should be searching for you young sidekick. she's in dire need of your help and you can save her if you get there in time. but when you get there she might already be dead ( laughing maniacally )

Konna is seen addressing her family in the footage saying in stern tone.

Konna: everyone there's something I have to do, I'll be back later!

more_horiz
the footage then shows a frantic Konna aka Black Crow racing across a highway at high speeds on her high tech motorcycle saying in stern tone.

Black Crow: damn this is all my fault if I had just told her who her mother was, maybe Mandy would have gone after Smiley! now I have to save her I just hope I'm not too late!

the footage shows Konna being chase by cop cars and a news helicopter as the races down a Highway. it then shows Konna arriving at old abandoned warehouse and hoping off her motorcycle only to see the warehouse exploded saying in stern.

Black Crow: Mandy!!!!!

the footage shows Konna running towards the burning wreckage of the warehouse and removing the wreckage. only to find a dead Bee aka Mandy Sykes under the rubble saying in sad tone.

Black Crow: Mandy noooo, damn it I was too late!

Black Crow picks up Mandy's batter and dead body and walk towards police cars that show up Commissioner Magnus is shown step out of a police car saying in firm tone.

Commissioner Magnus: hmm I know that kid, that's Mandy Sykes her late father used to be the district attorney and one of my closest friends! so Mandy Sykes was Bee, what happing here?

Black Crow: she's was murder by Smiley!

Lieutenant: Commissioner Magnus sir I found a video tape that you might what to look it.

the Battle Axe City Police , Black Crow and Commissioner Magnus are shown watch the video tape which shows Smiley brutally beating Bee aka Mandy to near death as Commissioner Magnus says in stern tone in the footage.

Commissioner Magnus: first Frank, now Mandy, that monster is going to pay for this! to do this to her own daughter is unforgivable! alright I want all units to track down Smiley , we are nothing going to let her get away with this!

Lieutenant: Magnus sir should we show the video tap on the news?

Commissioner Magnus: no give the video tape to Black Crow! I don't want that monster having the satisfaction of seeing what she did to Mandy on the news!

the footage then shows Black Crow getting on her motorcycle saying in stern tone.

Black Crow: Commissioner Magnus take Mandy to a funeral , I'm going after Smiley! oh and tell my family that Mandy was dead in a accidental house fire I don't want them to know about this.

after that the footage shows Magnus arrived with Mandy's dead body in a black zip up bag at a funeral where Konna's family saying in firm tone

Commissioner Magnus: there's something you all need to see, but I warn you it's ghastly.

Commissioner Magnus unzips the black bag and shows Mandy's dead body. upon seeing Mandy's dead body Cragazai is shown balling into tears saying in sad tone.

Cragazai: what happen, why is Mandy in that bag?

Commissioner Magnus: she's dead, her cause of death was accidently house fire!

Agent Freight Train who is watching the footage says in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: so Mandy didn't die in a accidently house fire, she was murder by Smiley! that monster how could she do that to her own daughter! this is Konna's great failure, this is what she what LION to see , the fact that she couldn't save Mandy, that she fail to save someone!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
the footage then shows a frantic Konna aka Black Crow racing across a highway at high speeds on her high tech motorcycle saying in stern tone.

Black Crow: damn this is all my fault if I had just told her who her mother was, maybe Mandy would have gone after Smiley! now I have to save her I just hope I'm not too late!

the footage shows Konna being chase by cop cars and a news helicopter as the races down a Highway. it then shows Konna arriving at old abandoned warehouse and hoping off her motorcycle only to see the warehouse exploded saying in stern.

Black Crow: Mandy!!!!!

the footage shows Konna running towards the burning wreckage of the warehouse and removing the wreckage. only to find a dead Bee aka Mandy Sykes under the rubble saying in sad tone.

Black Crow: Mandy noooo, damn it I was too late!

Black Crow picks up Mandy's batter and dead body and walk towards police cars that show up Commissioner Magnus is shown step out of a police car saying in firm tone.

Commissioner Magnus: hmm I know that kid, that's Mandy Sykes her late father used to be the district attorney and one of my closest friends! so Mandy Sykes was Bee, what happing here?

Black Crow: she's was murder by Smiley!

Lieutenant: Commissioner Magnus sir I found a video tape that you might what to look it.

the Battle Axe City Police , Black Crow and Commissioner Magnus are shown watch the video tape which shows Smiley brutally beating Bee aka Mandy to near death as Commissioner Magnus says in stern tone in the footage.

Commissioner Magnus: first Frank, now Mandy, that monster is going to pay for this! to do this to her own daughter is unforgivable! alright I want all units to track down Smiley , we are nothing going to let her get away with this!

Lieutenant: Magnus sir should we show the video tap on the news?

Commissioner Magnus: no give the video tape to Black Crow! I don't want that monster having the satisfaction of seeing what she did to Mandy on the news!

the footage then shows Black Crow getting on her motorcycle saying in stern tone.

Black Crow: Commissioner Magnus take Mandy to a funeral , I'm going after Smiley! oh and tell my family that Mandy was dead in a accidental house fire I don't want them to know about this.

after that the footage shows Magnus arrived with Mandy's dead body in a black zip up bag at a funeral where Konna's family saying in firm tone

Commissioner Magnus: there's something you all need to see, but I warn you it's ghastly.

Commissioner Magnus unzips the black bag and shows Mandy's dead body. upon seeing Mandy's dead body Cragazai is shown balling into tears saying in sad tone.

Cragazai: what happen, why is Mandy in that bag?

Commissioner Magnus: she's dead, her cause of death was accidently house fire!

Agent Freight Train who is watching the footage says in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: so Mandy didn't die in a accidently house fire, she was murder by Smiley! that monster how could she do that to her own daughter! this is Konna's great failure, this is what she what LION to see , the fact that she couldn't save Mandy, that she fail to save someone!

the footage shows Cragazai walking into the funeral home and getting jump by Smiley who bashes her in the head with a handgun then is shown carrying her to the basement of the funeral home. Commissioner Magnus hears the Cragazai screaming and kicks the door to the funeral room down and rushes in saying in firm tone.

Commissioner Magnus ( shown looking at Yonna, Fonna, Donna, Ronna, and Zonna): Smiley's here , she's at the funeral room! you five stay here don't worry I will make sure that monster doesn't lay a finger on your all's little sister!

Agent Freight Train ( looking at the footage): I remember that, I was so worried about what that monster would to my younger sister Cragazai, and hoping that Commissioner Magnus would not let anything bad happen to her.

the footage then shows Smiley in a basement holding Cragazai holding pointing a handgun at he head saying in stern tone

Smiley: I stay where you are commissioner unless you want this girl's blood splatter across the walls!

Commissioner Magnus: let her go Smiley!

Konna is then shown walking down the basement steps with angry look on her face as Smiley says in stern tone.

Smiley: heh about time you show up, let's see if you can save this one, unlike the other girl you failed to save!

Commissioner Magnus: Crows stay back I will deal with Smiley!

the lientuant of the Battle Axe City police than shows up and Smiley is shown pushing
Cragazai aside and shooting the lientuant in the head killing her. Cragazai is showing gasping and Magnus holding the lientuant in his arms as Smiley laughs maniacally. but her laughter is stop as angry Konna punches her in the face saying in angry tone.

Black Crow: you F#king monster!

Konna is shown hitting Smiley in the face so hard that she knocks Smiley off her feet. Smiley is then shown smashing into a wall and Konna is shown looking at the blood on her right hand while staring at Smiley with stern look on her face. she is then shown pining Smiley to the wall as Smiley says in firm tone.

Smiley: heh yet again you fail to save another human life, which proves the fact you can't save everyone!

Konna is then showing punching Smiley in the face really hard repeatedly saying in angry tone.

Black Crow: do you think is funny taking some one's life, is this some kind of sick thrill to you or do you just not care! first you put a good man in a coma, then you murder your own daughter. and now you kill lientuant Carson that man had a family, he was the father of two kids, and you just took him away from them! that girl Mandy the girl you kill was your daughter , she had a dream , a dream of becoming agent of LION, and you took that away form her.

how can you be so cruel how could you have done that to your own daughter, how could you brutally murder her. but that's not the thing that's ticking me off, how can you just smile like that knowing that you kill your own flesh and blood! you a F#$king complete monster you don't care who you hurt, or if the people you kill have love ones you just do it because you can!

Konna is shown continuing pound on Smiley in anger and just as she about to punch Smiley in the face again, commissioner Magnus is shown grabbing her right arm saying in firm tone.

Commissioner Magnus: that's enough big girl, let the police handle this no need to get yourself thrown in jail over this monster she's not worth it!

the rest of the Police are shown arriving in the footage and taking Smiley into custody as the footage ends. after it ends Agent Freight Train reports to Sophia saying in stern tone.

Agent Freight train: Miss Sophia I watch all the footage, Mandy wasn't killed in a house fire, she was murder, by her own mother! Smiley brutally murder that girl her own daughter , tried to kill my younger sister Cragazai and kill a good police officer! in the footage when my sister confront Smiley I never seen her so mad before the rage in her eyes it was like she just wanting to kill Smiley! so what have you dug up , cause if Smiley is still out there that means she has gotten away with not only the murder of Mandy Sykes, but the murders of countless other people!

do we have a file on Robert J. Hofnar he was Smiley's therapist and was there when she was supposed to be executed back in 2000 I think he has something to do with why Smiley managed to advert her own death. do we have the security footage from the Iron Dragon Asylum the place that Smiley was supposed to be executed?

more_horiz
Sophia handed her the files. "This is everything I was able to dig up."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Agent Freight Train: let's say here it says that Robert was chosen to be Smiley's therapist because no one wanted to deal with her. his credentials are rather poor for psychiatrist a according to the. states here that he falsified Smiley's medical records, making up illnesses for her and pretending to cure them. that's why Smiley was able to avoid the death sentence multiple times she trick people into think she had some kind of metal illness with Robert's help so they would put in Asylum and tried to cure her!

according to the file Robert's relationship with is close , dangerously close it is that of a boy and girlfriend relationship! hmm this file goes on to say that his higher ups found out about his relationship with Smiley and kick him out of Iron Dragon Asylum. now on to Mandy Sykes file okay she was the only daughter of former battle axe city district Attorney Frank Winchester and former Battle Axe City Police Commissoner Maylou Huo Mao Kazastua , born on Jan 5 1984. her father was burtally murder by Smiley aka Maylou on Jan the 5 1994 her 10th birthday!

(skimming through Smiley's file ) that's the day Smiley first appear in Battleaxe City Frank was her first murder! but it says at first no one thought that Smiley and Maylou Huo were the same person cause Maylou Huo was to supposed to have die in Dec 25 1993 when she accidently vale into a vat of toxic waste! but what if what she failed in wasn't toxic waste but a vat of some kind of mutagen?!? however looking at her advance blood records in the file it is clear that Maylou and Smiley are indeed the same person.

after her supposed death she was replace as Commissoner by Magnus Yhoui who became the new Battle Axe City Police Commissoner. and after Frank's death according to his file he tried to hide any connections that Smiley had with Frank or Mandy from the public. it was his way of protecting Mandy from Smiley, my twin sister Konna was in on this, but it was all for nothing. now for the Iron Dragon Security files.

skims through the files until she finds the one she wants to look at and opens it up saying in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: okay let's see here Iron Dragon Asylum security video file for 2000. ( plays the video file) okay let's skip ahead to Smiley's supposed execution, hmm there's Robert in the crowd, but that's not Smiley in the electric char that's a police office in Smiley's clothing and from the way everyone is acting they been drugged. ( looking at the police office next to the female police office who is in the electric chair in the video file) hmm there's something fishy about that another police office let's zoom in, and stop. wait that's not a police officer that's Smiley, I just figure out how she managed to escaped her own execution!

according to her file Smiley has background in Toxicology and engineering, we know that Smiley and Robert have a thing for each other, so the two must have know that Smiley was going to be execution before hand so they plan this all in advance. this is how I see things going Robert convince the staff that he's just there to get his belongs, but what he really is there to do is bust Smiley out. so once he get's to her cell he knocks the guard out who's guarding Smiley's cell takes her key and frees Smiley. Smiley then switches clothes with the police officer, and heads to the lab.

once there she makes a toxic that causes the people to think that the person who was guarding her is actually her and sends this toxic through the vents. after that she goes to the power room and rigs the place to cause a blackout when the switch to active the electric chair is thrown. that's how she managed to advert her own death and escaped from Iron Dragon Asylum. however after her escaped Smiley supposedly disappear along with Robert after a elusive manhunt for her.

but according to Battle Axe City files, there have been vampire sightings in the forest that Smiley fled to after her escape. which proves one thing Smiley was bitten by a vampire and turn in to one. after she was biting she must have made Robert her ghoul and the two hide for 12 years until she was ready to resurface! ( looking at the last file) hmm this last file you gave me Miss Sophia is interesting it is of a person name White Wolf, but according to the file there's very little information on this person expect for the fact that she's a vigilante , just who is she?

White Wolf height 6'2", weight 185lbs , muscular, female , excellent hand to hand combat , fighting style Taijutsu , expert in throwing weapons, archery, stealth tactics and excellent acrobatics! physical capabilities put her on par with metas, state to have dodge fire from machine guns. main targets crime lords & dictators, hmm so this White Wolf goes after crime lords and dictators! Miss Sophia do we have video footage on this White Wolf, I want to compare her to Bee aka Mandy Sykes cause her skill set seems to match Mandy's!

( looking at Smiley's un falsified medical records) going according to her medical records that weren't falsified by Robert , Smiley's mind is said to be in a hyper charge state, don't know what the hell that's supposed to mean.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Agent Freight Train: let's say here it says that Robert was chosen to be Smiley's therapist because no one wanted to deal with her. his credentials are rather poor for psychiatrist a according to the. states here that he falsified Smiley's medical records, making up illnesses for her and pretending to cure them. that's why Smiley was able to avoid the death sentence multiple times she trick people into think she had some kind of metal illness with Robert's help so they would put in Asylum and tried to cure her!

according to the file Robert's relationship with is close , dangerously close it is that of a boy and girlfriend relationship! hmm this file goes on to say that his higher ups found out about his relationship with Smiley and kick him out of Iron Dragon Asylum. now on to Mandy Sykes file okay she was the only daughter of former battle axe city district Attorney Frank Winchester and former Battle Axe City Police Commissoner Maylou Huo Mao Kazastua , born on Jan 5 1984. her father was burtally murder by Smiley aka Maylou on Jan the 5 1994 her 10th birthday!

(skimming through Smiley's file ) that's the day Smiley first appear in Battleaxe City Frank was her first murder! but it says at first no one thought that Smiley and Maylou Huo were the same person cause Maylou Huo was to supposed to have die in Dec 25 1993 when she accidently vale into a vat of toxic waste! but what if what she failed in wasn't toxic waste but a vat of some kind of mutagen?!? however looking at her advance blood records in the file it is clear that Maylou and Smiley are indeed the same person.

after her supposed death she was replace as Commissoner by Magnus Yhoui who became the new Battle Axe City Police Commissoner. and after Frank's death according to his file he tried to hide any connections that Smiley had with Frank or Mandy from the public. it was his way of protecting Mandy from Smiley, my twin sister Konna was in on this, but it was all for nothing. now for the Iron Dragon Security files.

skims through the files until she finds the one she wants to look at and opens it up saying in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: okay let's see here Iron Dragon Asylum security video file for 2000. ( plays the video file) okay let's skip ahead to Smiley's supposed execution, hmm there's Robert in the crowd, but that's not Smiley in the electric char that's a police office in Smiley's clothing and from the way everyone is acting they been drugged. ( looking at the police office next to the female police office who is in the electric chair in the video file) hmm there's something fishy about that another police office let's zoom in, and stop. wait that's not a police officer that's Smiley, I just figure out how she managed to escaped her own execution!

according to her file Smiley has background in Toxicology and engineering, we know that Smiley and Robert have a thing for each other, so the two must have know that Smiley was going to be execution before hand so they plan this all in advance. this is how I see things going Robert convince the staff that he's just there to get his belongs, but what he really is there to do is bust Smiley out. so once he get's to her cell he knocks the guard out who's guarding Smiley's cell takes her key and frees Smiley. Smiley then switches clothes with the police officer, and heads to the lab.

once there she makes a toxic that causes the people to think that the person who was guarding her is actually her and sends this toxic through the vents. after that she goes to the power room and rigs the place to cause a blackout when the switch to active the electric chair is thrown. that's how she managed to advert her own death and escaped from Iron Dragon Asylum. however after her escaped Smiley supposedly disappear along with Robert after a elusive manhunt for her.

but according to Battle Axe City files, there have been vampire sightings in the forest that Smiley fled to after her escape. which proves one thing Smiley was bitten by a vampire and turn in to one. after she was biting she must have made Robert her ghoul and the two hide for 12 years until she was ready to resurface! ( looking at the last file) hmm this last file you gave me Miss Sophia is interesting it is of a person name White Wolf, but according to the file there's very little information on this person expect for the fact that she's a vigilante , just who is she?

White Wolf height 6'2", weight 185lbs , muscular, female , excellent hand to hand combat , fighting style Taijutsu , expert in throwing weapons, archery, stealth tactics and excellent acrobatics! physical capabilities put her on par with metas, state to have dodge fire from machine guns. main targets crime lords & dictators, hmm so this White Wolf goes after crime lords and dictators! Miss Sophia do we have video footage on this White Wolf, I want to compare her to Bee aka Mandy Sykes cause her skill set seems to match Mandy's!

( looking at Smiley's un falsified medical records) going according to her medical records that weren't falsified by Robert , Smiley's mind is said to be in a hyper charge state, don't know what the hell that's supposed to mean.

"Hyper Charged State most means that, ontop of having increased reflexes, she can process scenarios at incredible speed all at once and has superhuman intelligence."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Hyper Charged State most means that, ontop of having increased reflexes, she can process scenarios at incredible speed all at once and has superhuman intelligence."

Agent Freight Train: so she isn't crazy she just picks a scenario where she acts like she Is, Mandy was right about her. Now to find out If my hunch about this White Wolf character's identity is correct. ( checking the footage of White Wolf and comparing it to footage of Bee) just as I thought Miss Sophia Mandy and this White Wolf's skills are very similar, could this person be Mandy Sykes???

Konna ( video feed) : Yonna are you there?

Agent Freight Train: yes Konna what is it.

Konna ( video feed): the reason I sent you that video was I have been studying up on this woman calling her self White Wolf who has the similar skill set to Mandy. I managed to retrieve a DNA sample from her through a hero calling her self the Darkgale. I'm comparing her DNA with Mandy's to see if there's a match done, and it's a prefect match! I suspect that Shadow Star Occult run by my husband's mother Ming Bu maybe behind Mandy Sykes sudden revival!

oh and my daughter your niece Belia is missing! I suspect she's been attempting to take my place as protector of Battle Axe City. just after her 16th birthday this hero calling her self Darkgale appear in Battle Axe City. I suspect that Darkgale is my daughter Belia!

more_horiz
Agent Freight Train: Miss Sophia you should see this , my sister Konna has compare White Wolf's DNA with Mandy's DNA and it was a prefect match. which could only mean one thing White Wolf is Mandy Sykes! Konna also says that a group called the Shadow Star Occult might be behind Mandy Sykes revival. she also says that her daughter my niece Belia has went missing and that she suspects that she has been running around as a hero name Darkgale.

( looking at Darkgale's file) Okay I have Darkgale's file right here skilling in wrestling, muay thai, Bōjutsu , and Krav maga. 16 years old, specializes in gadgets and first appear in Battle Axe City in early 2012. costume bullet proof, flexible, with infrared vision, night vision , and built in high tech gadgets. yeah Darkgale is my niece Belia alright the fighting skill set and the specialization in gadgets proves it!

I guess she just trying to prove something to her mother / my sister Konna. ( looking at Shadow Star occult file) okay according to the file we have on these guys, they have operations in multiple countries , but their main base of operation is located in a remote country called Nebulasolum which is run by a dictatorship. recent activity states that they had required Nemesis tech, and were looking up various ways of bring people back from the dead including cybernetics. ( Looking at Madam Bu's File) okay it states in her file that Madam Bu was born in 1812, but that would make her 200 years old, and in her picture in the file she doesn't look anywhere near that old.

she's also list as being human, so how could she have been around for 200 years, hmm could there be more than one Fountain of youth? hmm it also states that she thought people a specific type of Taijustu called Kage Hoshi Okaruto style Taijustu. it says that her top students were McGivern , Chong Zhou , Eliza Moonstone , Jacob "Sheng Zhen" Cunningway , Rebecca Tiggs ,Jenny Yash, Jami Coldstone , Greg Watson , Commissoner Magnus Yhoui, and Kazi Meio.
her file also states that Kage Hoshi Okaruto style Taijustu has a secret forbidden technique called Ryuu no Fungeki Jutsu. which I'm sure translates into Rage of the Dragon technique.

that's funny six of her top ten students are former enemies of the original Billy Goats super hero team that are lock up in the pin! I'm sure that Chong Zhou is Siege Master, Eliza Moonstone is Wing Tempest , Rebecca Tiggs is Dynamo Kitty, Jenny Yash is the Bronze Woman , Jami Coldstone is Venomous Fang and Greg Watson is Mind Frog. wait General McGivern was one of Madam Bu's top ten students, not only that he's listed as her number one student. Miss Sophia what happen between General McGivern and Madam Bu?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Agent Freight Train: Miss Sophia you should see this , my sister Konna has compare White Wolf's DNA with Mandy's DNA and it was a prefect match. which could only mean one thing White Wolf is Mandy Sykes! Konna also says that a group called the Shadow Star Occult might be behind Mandy Sykes revival. she also says that her daughter my niece Belia has went missing and that she suspects that she has been running around as a hero name Darkgale.

( looking at Darkgale's file) Okay I have Darkgale's file right here skilling in wrestling, muay thai, Bōjutsu , and Krav maga. 16 years old, specializes in gadgets and first appear in Battle Axe City in early 2012. costume bullet proof, flexible, with infrared vision, night vision , and built in high tech gadgets. yeah Darkgale is my niece Belia alright the fighting skill set and the specialization in gadgets proves it!

I guess she just trying to prove something to her mother / my sister Konna. ( looking at Shadow Star occult file) okay according to the file we have on these guys, they have operations in multiple countries , but their main base of operation is located in a remote country called Nebulasolum which is run by a dictatorship. recent activity states that they had required Nemesis tech, and were looking up various ways of bring people back from the dead including cybernetics. ( Looking at Madam Bu's File) okay it states in her file that Madam Bu was born in 1812, but that would make her 200 years old, and in her picture in the file she doesn't look anywhere near that old.

she's also list as being human, so how could she have been around for 200 years, hmm could there be more than one Fountain of youth? hmm it also states that she thought people a specific type of Taijustu called Kage Hoshi Okaruto style Taijustu. it says that her top students were McGivern , Chong Zhou , Eliza Moonstone , Jacob "Sheng Zhen" Cunningway , Rebecca Tiggs ,Jenny Yash, Jami Coldstone , Greg Watson , Commissoner Magnus Yhoui, and Kazi Meio.
her file also states that Kage Hoshi Okaruto style Taijustu has a secret forbidden technique called Ryuu no Fungeki Jutsu. which I'm sure translates into Rage of the Dragon technique.

that's funny six of her top ten students are former enemies of the original Billy Goats super hero team that are lock up in the pin! I'm sure that Chong Zhou is Siege Master, Eliza Moonstone is Wing Tempest , Rebecca Tiggs is Dynamo Kitty, Jenny Yash is the Bronze Woman , Jami Coldstone is Venomous Fang and Greg Watson is Mind Frog. wait General McGivern was one of Madam Bu's top ten students, not only that he's listed as her number one student. Miss Sophia what happen between General McGivern and Madam Bu?

"I think you might want to take that up with them, wouldn't you? I can try to get him on the line."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"I think you might want to take that up with them, wouldn't you? I can try to get him on the line."

Agent Freight Train: can you do that please Miss Sophia I would like to know about Madam Bu and General McGivern from General McGivern himself.

Qin: ( video feed) hey Miss Sophia and Agent Freight Train do you two have a second this won't take long I was looking into Battleaxe City funeral surveillance cameras and found this, just take a look.

Qin shows Agent Freight train and Miss Sophia footage of high tech mask warrior monks with energy blades taking a organs from the Battle axe City Funeral, and then shows footage of another high tech warrior monks digging up a body with a woman standing beside them. Agent Freight train examines the footage and recognize the monks, the woman and the dig up body in the picture saying in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: Okay that's Madam Bu & the Shadow Star Occult alright, and the body that they dig up is Mandy Sykes. Qin tell us when was this surveillance footage record?

Qin: approximately 1 month ago! and from examine the footage I can gather that they dug Mandy Sykes up just so they can revive her using Nemesis tech!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Agent Freight Train: can you do that please Miss Sophia I would like to know about Madam Bu and General McGivern from General McGivern himself.

Qin: ( video feed) hey Miss Sophia and Agent Freight Train do you two have a second this won't take long I was looking into Battleaxe City funeral surveillance cameras and found this, just take a look.

Qin shows Agent Freight train and Miss Sophia footage of high tech mask warrior monks with energy blades taking a organs from the Battle axe City Funeral, and then shows footage of another high tech warrior monks digging up a body with a woman standing beside them. Agent Freight train examines the footage and recognize the monks, the woman and the dig up body in the picture saying in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: Okay that's Madam Bu & the Shadow Star Occult alright, and the body that they dig up is Mandy Sykes. Qin tell us when was this surveillance footage record?

Qin: approximately 1 month ago! and from examine the footage I can gather that they dug Mandy Sykes up just so they can revive her using Nemesis tech!

"Cybernetics....reviving a corpse.....goddamn Nemesis, what kind of research is this?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply