ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Agent Song: The Doppleganger

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionAgent Song: The Doppleganger EmptyAgent Song: The Doppleganger

more_horiz
Warehouse District

11:15AM

Agent Song: The Doppleganger Wareho10

Song awaits for the three LION Agents that he had contacted LION to assign here

descriptionAgent Song: The Doppleganger EmptyRe: Agent Song: The Doppleganger

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Warehouse District

Jet and Sable arrived. "Hey Song." Sable said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Warehouse District

"Hey guys" Song said then immediately backed up when he sees someone phase through the floor" Song!! Bonjour!!!"

He floats upward then wrapped his arm around him then kissed him on the cheek. Song cleared his throat"Specter, not in front of the girls" he turned to see Jet"Bonjour to you too Jet...And...?"He looked at Sable

"Reaper. She's joining us on the case" Song said

"Ah. Then as they say where I'm from. Le plus on est de fous, which means The More The Merrier" Specter smiled

Specter

http://autumn-sacura.deviantart.com/art/Raiden-180322739

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Warehouse District

"Hey guys" Song said then immediately backed up when he sees someone phase through the floor" Song!! Bonjour!!!"

He floats upward then wrapped his arm around him then kissed him on the cheek. Song cleared his throat"Specter, not in front of the girls" he turned to see Jet"Bonjour to you too Jet...And...?"He looked at Sable

"Ah. Then as they say where I'm from. Le plus on est de fous, which means The More The Merrier" Specter smiled

Specter

"C'est un honneur de travailler avec vous, Agent Specter." Sable said.
It is an honor to be working together with you

"Specter, been a long time." Jet smiled.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Warehouse District

Specter

"It certainly has Jet" Specter said

"When did you get here?" Song asked

"About thirty minutes before you guys showed up. Agents 7 and 13 are downstairs" Specter said then Song responded" Then radio them up here, am about to do a briefing"

Note: 7 and 13 are homages based off of 24 and 21 from Venture Brothers Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Warehouse District

Specter

"It certainly has Jet" Specter said

"When did you get here?" Song asked

"About thirty minutes before you guys showed up. Agents 7 and 13 are downstairs" Specter said then Song responded" Then radio them up here, am about to do a briefing"

Note: 7 and 13 are homages based off of 24 and 21 from Venture Brothers Smile

"7 and 13?" Sable asked.

"The Unluckies. You'll like them."

"Are they good?"

"They are some of our best."

more_horiz
OT: Good nickname BTW Smile

IC:

Song: "Ok each of you have received the information I gave you concerning the case so each of you know who we are dealing with here"

He showed the chart that details all of the things they have uncovered from the investigation

7: "A psychotic with an unhealthy superhero obsession?"

Song: "A simple yet accurate term to describe her. She has pulled out all stops in getting under Ultra Girl's skin but at the price of putting people's lives at stake. Just about eight confirmed family deaths she has made, twenty non-familial deaths, and since arriving here seventeen deaths of the criminal variety while posing as Ultra Girl. So LION has assigned us to apprehend her before more lives are taken."

13 remembered the pictures of Quantum's victims it took every instinct he had to not throw up at the imagery

Song:" Quantum is not your usual psychopath. She has managed to keep herself from the radar long enough so far and she can be extremely dangerous when cornered. So if any of you have loved ones to say goodbye to I hope each of you had done so"

13: "You don't have to worry about that sir. I already told my wife and kids that before I went here. Even helped my eldest kid out in how to get to that secret ending of Kingdom Hearts II"

7 just face palmed at that

Song: "Good for you"

Specter: "Is it just Quantum or does she have someone working with her?"

Song:" From what evidence is shown she is operating alone but I would still suggest each of you stay sharp. Quantum would operate as Ultra Girl around late at night at 1:00AM sharp. 7 will pose as an attacker that is attempting to rob Jet, we will hide out till Quantum presents herself and we then strike at her."

7 raised his hand

Song: "Yes"

7: "Howcome I play the part of the attacker"

Song: "Given your size and the fact that you have a big mouth, you make a perfect candidate"

Specter and 13 laughed then Specter mouth out to 13" Big time"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: Good nickname BTW Smile

IC:

Song: "Ok each of you have received the information I gave you concerning the case so each of you know who we are dealing with here"

He showed the chart that details all of the things they have uncovered from the investigation

7: "A psychotic with an unhealthy superhero obsession?"

Song: "A simple yet accurate term to describe her. She has pulled out all stops in getting under Ultra Girl's skin but at the price of putting people's lives at stake. Just about eight confirmed family deaths she has made, twenty non-familial deaths, and since arriving here seventeen deaths of the criminal variety while posing as Ultra Girl. So LION has assigned us to apprehend her before more lives are taken."

13 remembered the pictures of Quantum's victims it took every instinct he had to not throw up at the imagery

Song:" Quantum is not your usual psychopath. She has managed to keep herself from the radar long enough so far and she can be extremely dangerous when cornered. So if any of you have loved ones to say goodbye to I hope each of you had done so"

13: "You don't have to worry about that sir. I already told my wife and kids that before I went here. Even helped my eldest kid out in how to get to that secret ending of Kingdom Hearts II"

7 just face palmed at that

Song: "Good for you"

Specter: "Is it just Quantum or does she have someone working with her?"

Song:" From what evidence is shown she is operating alone but I would still suggest each of you stay sharp. Quantum would operate as Ultra Girl around late at night at 1:00AM sharp. 7 will pose as an attacker that is attempting to rob Jet, we will hide out till Quantum presents herself and we then strike at her."

7 raised his hand

Song: "Yes"

7: "Howcome I play the part of the attacker"

Song: "Given your size and the fact that you have a big mouth, you make a perfect candidate"

Specter and 13 laughed then Specter mouth out to 13" Big time"

"Alright, and should we wait on the rooftops then?" Sable asked.

"I'm in." Jet nodded.

more_horiz
"So, once we've drawn her out, do we have a plan of attack?" Jet asked. "My sonic punches could be very useful if I can land them but I wouldn't past her to have the ability to produce electrical energy fields."

"Do you have an insulated suit?" Sable asked.

"Yes, but we'll need more than that."

"Specter, can you phase through energy?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"So, once we've drawn her out, do we have a plan of attack?" Jet asked. "My sonic punches could be very useful if I can land them but I wouldn't past her to have the ability to produce electrical energy fields."

" Of course" Specter said

"Good. Cause Stealth and quick thinking have to play an important factor."Song said" 13 your wind manipulation abilities could come in handy. Use them to suck the air out of her"

13 nods" Will do sir"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Good. Cause Stealth and quick thinking have to play an important factor."Song said" 13 your wind manipulation abilities could come in handy. Use them to suck the air out of her"

13 nods" Will do sir"

"Good, good." Sable said. "So, Song, do you think you could use a sonic scream on her?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

13 nods" Will do sir"

"Good, good." Sable said. "So, Song, do you think you could use a sonic scream on her?"

"That and a few other tricks up my sleeve" Song said" Make sure no civilians are caught in the crossfire"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

13 nods" Will do sir"

"That and a few other tricks up my sleeve" Song said" Make sure no civilians are caught in the crossfire"

"I can handle that." Jet said. "What about you Sable?"

"I have a specially prepared suit for battling electrokinetics and, as powerful as she is, she still needs to breathe. If I can get her with the gas, it should at least disable her."

"What do you have?"

"Fear Gas, Anesthetic Gas and a paralyzing gas along with my skull bombs, explosive gel and immobilization gel, reaper blade and scythes."

more_horiz
@
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

13 nods" Will do sir"

"I have a specially prepared suit for battling electrokinetics and, as powerful as she is, she still needs to breathe. If I can get her with the gas, it should at least disable her."

"What do you have?"

"Fear Gas, Anesthetic Gas and a paralyzing gas along with my skull bombs, explosive gel and immobilization gel, reaper blade and scythes."

"Then I usually carry a tranq gun just incase" 7 Said then Song smiled" Everything's in order. Come tonight Quantum will face justice for what she has done"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
@
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

13 nods" Will do sir"

"What do you have?"

"Then I usually carry a tranq gun just incase" 7 Said then Song smiled" Everything's in order. Come tonight Quantum will face justice for what she has done"

"Good. I will see you all tonight. I know that I do not have to say it, but I still want to say it: Be very careful everybody. This is going to be a dangerous battle." Sable said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
@
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

13 nods" Will do sir"

"What do you have?"

"Good. I will see you all tonight. I know that I do not have to say it, but I still want to say it: Be very careful everybody. This is going to be a dangerous battle." Sable said.

"Not looking to die soon mon ami but concern appreciated" Specter smiled

"Well I cant say I'm not going to die as in my experience saying that will jinx it but I am going to give Quantum hell if things don't go my way" 7 said

"I think if I look at this like any other assignment then I'll make it out ok" 13 said then looked at Jet" Good luck out there"

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
@
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

13 nods" Will do sir"

"What do you have?"

"Well I cant say I'm not going to die as in my experience saying that will jinx it but I am going to give Quantum hell if things don't go my way" 7 said

"I think if I look at this like any other assignment then I'll make it out ok" 13 said then looked at Jet" Good luck out there"

"Back at you man." She bumped fists with 13.

Sable was heading to the exit. "Where are you going?" Jet asked.
"I have a few things I need to get ready before the fight."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
@
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

13 nods" Will do sir"

"What do you have?"

7 gets up then heads over to both Jet and 13 then placed his arms around both their necks" What do you guys say we head over to LION and gather some necessary supplies for the assignment?"

"That is well taken care of" 13 said then 7 responded"It doesn't hurt to double check" his eyes shifted to both Specter and Song, indicating to give them some alone time

"Oh right" 13 said then looked at Jet" What do you think?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
@
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

13 nods" Will do sir"

"What do you have?"

7 gets up then heads over to both Jet and 13 then placed his arms around both their necks" What do you guys say we head over to LION and gather some necessary supplies for the assignment?"

"That is well taken care of" 13 said then 7 responded"It doesn't hurt to double check" his eyes shifted to both Specter and Song, indicating to give them some alone time

"I'm with you, we should get prepped." Jet smiled.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
@
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

13 nods" Will do sir"

"What do you have?"

OT: Caught the nudge nudge post there Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
@
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

13 nods" Will do sir"

"What do you have?"

OT: Caught the nudge nudge post there Smile

OT: Yep! Very Happy

more_horiz
"Couldn't be that more obvious could it" Specter asked Song who smiled then shook his head" Subtlety isn't exactly his strong trait"

"Love what you've done with you're hair btw" Specter teased then Song rolled his eyes"Enjoy the teasing while you can, once the mission is done I'm returning to my regular dashing self"

"I think you look dashing no matter what disguise" Specter said then Song walked over to him and placed a hand on the side of his face"Complement appreciated" he said running his thumb to the side of his cheek" Watch yourself out there ok"

Specter smiled"Back at you"

Back at LION

"So Jet, straight up. How dangerous of a psychotic are we dealing with when it comes to Quantum?" 7 asked as they are in the armory

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Couldn't be that more obvious could it" Specter asked Song who smiled then shook his head" Subtlety isn't exactly his strong trait"

"Love what you've done with you're hair btw" Specter teased then Song rolled his eyes"Enjoy the teasing while you can, once the mission is done I'm returning to my regular dashing self"

"I think you look dashing no matter what disguise" Specter said then Song walked over to him and placed a hand on the side of his face"Complement appreciated" he said running his thumb to the side of his cheek" Watch yourself out there ok"

Back at LION

"So Jet, straight up. How dangerous of a psychotic are we dealing with when it comes to Quantum?" 7 asked as they are in the armory

"You've seen the remains of her victims, you saw that video of the woman she dressed up as Ultra Girl, this woman is a psychotic monster and we're going to put her down."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Back at LION

"You've seen the remains of her victims, you saw that video of the woman she dressed up as Ultra Girl, this woman is a psychotic monster and we're going to put her down."

"No argument here, the victims deserve that much" 13 said

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply