ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Agent Song: The Doppleganger

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionAgent Song: The Doppleganger - Page 3 EmptyRe: Agent Song: The Doppleganger

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Couldn't be that more obvious could it" Specter asked Song who smiled then shook his head" Subtlety isn't exactly his strong trait"

"Love what you've done with you're hair btw" Specter teased then Song rolled his eyes"Enjoy the teasing while you can, once the mission is done I'm returning to my regular dashing self"

"I think you look dashing no matter what disguise" Specter said then Song walked over to him and placed a hand on the side of his face"Complement appreciated" he said running his thumb to the side of his cheek" Watch yourself out there ok"

Specter smiled"Back at you"

Specter places both hands on Song's shoulders then says softly" Sure this is the right place you want to do this?"

" Roomier than compared to the other places, considering the seriousness of the mission, might as well cherish every moment that our teammates provide us." Song said smiling in return then the both of them closed the space between eachother and proceeds to press their lips together

Agent Song: The Doppleganger - Page 3 24ti10

1:00AM
"The Confrontation and The Apprehension of Quantum"

Everything went as planned during the meeting, Song have 13 stationed to the power controls so that he can be ready to cut the power Song is stationed on the roof while Specter is in a building that he have abandoned to scout out the scene involving 7 and Jet.

Song and Sable are observing things on the roof"Ok Jet, cue the scene" he radioed her

descriptionAgent Song: The Doppleganger - Page 3 EmptyRe: Agent Song: The Doppleganger

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Couldn't be that more obvious could it" Specter asked Song who smiled then shook his head" Subtlety isn't exactly his strong trait"

"Love what you've done with you're hair btw" Specter teased then Song rolled his eyes"Enjoy the teasing while you can, once the mission is done I'm returning to my regular dashing self"

"I think you look dashing no matter what disguise" Specter said then Song walked over to him and placed a hand on the side of his face"Complement appreciated" he said running his thumb to the side of his cheek" Watch yourself out there ok"

Specter places both hands on Song's shoulders then says softly" Sure this is the right place you want to do this?"

" Roomier than compared to the other places, considering the seriousness of the mission, might as well cherish every moment that our teammates provide us." Song said smiling in return then the both of them closed the space between eachother and proceeds to press their lips together

Everything went as planned during the meeting, Song have 13 stationed to the power controls so that he can be ready to cut the power Song is stationed on the roof while Specter is in a building that he have abandoned to scout out the scene involving 7 and Jet.

Song and Sable are observing things on the roof"Ok Jet, cue the scene" he radioed her

Jet walked quickly through the night streets, glancing around nervously, appearing to anyone who would see her as a nervous woman taking a nightly stroll and scared out of her mind.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Jet walked quickly through the night streets, glancing around nervously, appearing to anyone who would see her as a nervous woman taking a nightly stroll and scared out of her mind.

"Hey"

She hears someone call out to her, the person who called out approached her" Not exactly the kind of city for someone as pretty as you to be walking alone in"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hey"

She hears someone call out to her, the person who called out approached her" Not exactly the kind of city for someone as pretty as you to be walking alone in"

"W-who are you? What do you want?" Jet asked as she hugged the purse to her chest and started backing away down the sidewalk.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hey"

"W-who are you? What do you want?" Jet asked as she hugged the purse to her chest and started backing away down the sidewalk.

7 smiled at Jet as he continues approaching her" You look distressed so I thought I might give you a helping hand"

OT: Also posted something in Heroes Rising Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hey"

7 smiled at Jet as he continues approaching her" You look distressed so I thought I might give you a helping hand"

"Oh...oh, thank you sir. It's just really dark night and everything has been so crazy lately..."

Reaper scanned the area for any signs of approaching Quantum.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hey"

"Oh...oh, thank you sir. It's just really dark night and everything has been so crazy lately..."

"What can I say, I'm a regular white knight" 7 smiled at Jet

Specter closed his eyes then shook his head at the comment

(He is not going to hear the end of this once this is over) Song thought to himself while listening in

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hey"

(He is not going to hear the end of this once this is over) Song thought to himself while listening in

Jet kept her straight face. "Alright." She said and started walking over.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hey"

Jet kept her straight face. "Alright." She said and started walking over.

As she got closer she felt a hand grip her shoulder firmly" What would you like to offer me in return?"

OT: BTW posted something in the Serias RPG Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

As she got closer she felt a hand grip her shoulder firmly" What would you like to offer me in return?"

"Ummm.....c-coffee? O-o-or...or I could get you a comfy job at the company I work at."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Ummm.....c-coffee? O-o-or...or I could get you a comfy job at the company I work at."
"If the latter were true you wouldn't be walking out this late at night would you. Besides what I desire is much more rewarding than that"

(Really?) Specter thought to himself

Song stifles a laughter then clears his throat" Ok guys, now time to spice things up"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"If the latter were true you wouldn't be walking out this late at night would you. Besides what I desire is much more rewarding than that"

Song stifles a laughter then clears his throat" Ok guys, now time to spice things up"

"Please...just let me go!" Jet struggled to get away. "HELP! HELP!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Jet was knocked to the ground by Specter. "HEELP! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME~!"

more_horiz
Don't forget the our story concerning Maine

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Very Happy 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply