ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Agent Song: The Doppleganger

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionAgent Song: The Doppleganger - Page 2 EmptyRe: Agent Song: The Doppleganger

more_horiz
this happens after Qin's explanation of Smiley and Yonna's talk with
Dr.Crossenberg

Qin ( in LION's Lab ): thoses poor victims, that Quantum woman is monster, how can she do this to people.

Qin takes her anti pyschotic medication as Yonna says to her in firm tone.

Agent Freight Train: yeah I know it's awful this woman if I didn't know you and your sister Yume well. I would say she had simliar traits to Quantum

Qin: well it's a good thing you know me and my sister, because she doesn't have anything in common with that monster! my younger sister Emilia is very ill, she doesn't go around picking victims, her Psychosis just makes her out of touch with reality. my sister never means to kill anyone it's just that her her perception is screw, what she sees isn't what everyone else sees. the alsyum has made a tempoary cure for her condition but their working towards a permanent cure.

looking back and seeing how i used to my sister to promote dead free lancer career knowing that she was gravely ill. I can see that i was just a bad as those DARPA bastards, I was looking after my sister back then I was just desperate to launch my free lancer career to supply gadgets to super heroes which i have now given up on. everyone scold me on it, Chester, the Alsyum staff, my family i just couldn't see what i was doing before it was too late. now I can't ever see my sister again because of the stupid mistake I made in the past.

Agent Freight Train: don't be so hard on yourself Qin sure you made a mistake but you learn from it right, your not the same woman, since then right?

Qin: you're right Yonna, i have learn from that past experience and have change for the better. hmming. why Agent Freight Train can you one of the other agents something?

Agent Freight Train: I sure Agent Jet is in armory where that combat car you made Katz along the other gadgets you made with few other agents, so what is it you want me to ask them?

Qin: if Agent Nemo is seeing some one?

Agent Freight Train: ah does someone have little crush?

Qin ( blushes): it's not that, I'm just wonder if you know Agent Nemo would like to go see a movie with me sometime as friend.

Agent Freight Train: sure you just want me to ask one of them if Agent Nemo is seeing someone just because you want to see a movie with him as a friend. ya you have crush on the guy!

Qin: I don't have a crush on the guy, I just want to know if he's available to catch a movie with me? so don't tell any of rest of the agents here that i have crush on Agent Nemo cause I would dead of embarrassment. and shouldn't you be heading to armory, plus why are you & Agent Metal not on a assignment?

Agent Freight Train: well we haven't been giving a new assignment yet . but anyways I will be heading to the Armory now.

descriptionAgent Song: The Doppleganger - Page 2 EmptyRe: Agent Song: The Doppleganger

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Couldn't be that more obvious could it" Specter asked Song who smiled then shook his head" Subtlety isn't exactly his strong trait"

"Love what you've done with you're hair btw" Specter teased then Song rolled his eyes"Enjoy the teasing while you can, once the mission is done I'm returning to my regular dashing self"

"I think you look dashing no matter what disguise" Specter said then Song walked over to him and placed a hand on the side of his face"Complement appreciated" he said running his thumb to the side of his cheek" Watch yourself out there ok"

Specter smiled"Back at you"

Back at LION

"So Jet, straight up. How dangerous of a psychotic are we dealing with when it comes to Quantum?" 7 asked as they are in the armory

"You've seen the remains of her victims, you saw that video of the woman she dressed up as Ultra Girl, this woman is a psychotic monster and we're going to put her down."

"No argument here, the victims deserve that much" 13 said

"I still think we should call in Nemo, he's got moves, we could use his help."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Couldn't be that more obvious could it" Specter asked Song who smiled then shook his head" Subtlety isn't exactly his strong trait"

"Love what you've done with you're hair btw" Specter teased then Song rolled his eyes"Enjoy the teasing while you can, once the mission is done I'm returning to my regular dashing self"

"I think you look dashing no matter what disguise" Specter said then Song walked over to him and placed a hand on the side of his face"Complement appreciated" he said running his thumb to the side of his cheek" Watch yourself out there ok"

Back at LION

"So Jet, straight up. How dangerous of a psychotic are we dealing with when it comes to Quantum?" 7 asked as they are in the armory

"You've seen the remains of her victims, you saw that video of the woman she dressed up as Ultra Girl, this woman is a psychotic monster and we're going to put her down."

All hung up on Nemo isn't she?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Back at LION

All hung up on Nemo isn't she?

He's kind of a father figure of sorts too her, so she can be at times. Razz

more_horiz
"Wait here a sec." Jet said and zipped off, retrieving something from LION, and then zipping back, holding a bag. "A present from the tech division."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Wait here a sec." Jet said and zipped off, retrieving something from LION, and then zipping back, holding a bag. "A present from the tech division."

"And it isn't even our birthday" 7 nudged at 13 and they both opened it

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Plasma hand-cannon's, reverse engineered from confiscated nemesis-tech. "They really came through for us with these babies. Leia's already started arming her men with them. Even somebody like Quantum is gonna be feeling a shot from these."

more_horiz
Agent Freight Train walks into armory saying in firm tone.

Agent Frieght Train: okay if any other agent is still in here, Qin the new tech girl from the tech division wants me to ask you if can call Nemo and ask if he's seeing anyone. she says should would like to go to a movie with him. but FYI I think she has a crush on the guy.

Qin who has been following Agent Freight Train blushes saying in firm tone.

Qin: Okay if any other agent is here I don't have a crush on the guy, I just want to see a movie with him sometime.

Agent Freight Train: why where you following me?

Qin: I wasn't following you I was going to the armory to do a diagnostic check on Katz to see if he is in ful working order. also why did you have to babble out that i have a crush on Nemo!

Agent Freight: cause you do, that's why your blushing.

Qin ( still blushing): yeah he's kind of cute, and all but I swear I don't have a crush on him. I just want to see a movie with him is all.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Plasma hand-cannon's, reverse engineered from confiscated nemesis-tech. "They really came through for us with these babies. Leia's already started arming her men with them. Even somebody like Quantum is gonna be feeling a shot from these."

7 examined the plasma hand cannons" Shit" he smiled" Cant wait to use these!!"

13 whistled" The tech division have definitely topped themselves"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Right? We owe them big after this. Now, there's one other thing, i was thinking, would it be possible for us to set the area up to be blacked out? An area without electricity in it has been known to throw off electrokinetics, and even better, there would be less chance of absorbing electricity and charging herself up."

more_horiz
Agent Freight Train ( contacting Agent Jet, Agent 7 and Agent 13): hey Agent Jet, Agent 7 and Agent 13 where are you guys it's me Agent Freight train! Qin the new tech girl from the tech division the one Nemo got what's one of you to contacted Nemo and ask if he's seeing someone. she want's to know if he wants to catch a movie with her sometime. oh and could me and agent Metal join guys on this Quantum assignment!

Qin: okay Katz are you ready for the diagnostic check?

Katz: Ready and willing Quincey!

Qin: good, okay testing weapons system, good, defense systems good, main system good, everything else including latest weapon upgades good. Okay everything checks out your are 100% in working order Katz.

Katz: thanks for the checkup Quincey , it's good to know that I'm working properly. also thanks for the sweet upgades, yeah these new weapon upgrades should really come in handy.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Right? We owe them big after this. Now, there's one other thing, i was thinking, would it be possible for us to set the area up to be blacked out? An area without electricity in it has been known to throw off electrokinetics, and even better, there would be less chance of absorbing electricity and charging herself up."

OT: Will just write it off as something that Marnie made instead of stolen nemesis tech. Don't forget that she's a genius also and is a member of LION Smile

IC: "Sound. I'm also up for just blasting her with the rifle Dr.Montgomery made once she finds out that the jig is up" 7 said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT: Will just write it off as something that Marnie made instead of stolen nemesis tech. Don't forget that she's a genius also and is a member of LION Smile

IC: "Sound. I'm also up for just blasting her with the rifle Dr.Montgomery made once she finds out that the jig is up" 7 said

OT: It was intended as a call back. Several arcs back, Jet brought in super plasma weaponry from a large group of criminals, who had bought the weapons from Nemesis. The plasma handcannon's are reverse engineered from those.

IC: "That will work too. We'll go with both, just to be sure."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT: It was intended as a call back. Several arcs back, Jet brought in super plasma weaponry from a large group of criminals, who had bought the weapons from Nemesis. The plasma handcannon's are reverse engineered from those.

OT: Gotcha. Use both. Smile Speaking of there are other nifty weapons Marnie has invented that could be put to use for the arc. Will post what they are later Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT: Gotcha. Use both. Smile Speaking of there are other nifty weapons Marnie has invented that could be put to use for the arc. Will post what they are later Smile

OT: Sure thing, it's a big bag after all. Laughing

more_horiz
Agent Freight Train: Agent Jet, Agent 7 and Agent 13 respond this is Yonna! can me and Adabar Eduard Masrouoa aka Agent Metal join in on the Quantum assignment with you guys and Agent Song I'm getting bored here, I need something to do! look I know the guys just a kid, but his ability to use Alchemy with out the need of alchemy objects or circles is impressive. plus he has
mechanical arm that transforms into a badass arm cannon like freaking Mega Man and the G1X omnivex this all purpose gadget device that may have a few bugs in it that Qin made.

Qin: well at lest Metal was the only person I could get to use the tech, sure it's a prototype and there are bugs in it but it's not like it's going to exploded or anything like that. I maybe a newbie but I'm sure that my stuff works and the failure rate of my stuff is grossly exaggerated! even the coffee maker I made that you guys are complaining about works just fine there's just a few quirks in it but other wise it works fine.

Agent Freight Train: Qin can I ask you a question while I'm trying to get in contact with Agent Jet, Agent 7 and Agent 13. how exactly does metal's gun arm work what type of energy does it fire?

Qin: oh that's simple it fires rapid amount of pure solidified energy pellets and can be charge to fire a pure solidified energy blast! in other words his arm cannon packs one hell of a punch!

Agent Freight Train: so Like Mega Man then gotcha Ya. now Agent Jet, Agent 7 and Agent 13 please respond!

Qin: I just remember something won't you supposed to get that self repairing spandex-suit from Sophia?

Agent Freight Train: right I forgot I need to get self repairing spandex-suit from her , okay I'm going to find Sophia while stilling trying to contact Agent Jet, Agent 7 and Agent 13, and Qin don't go anywhere.

Qin: and exactly where I'm going to go Timbuktu! also wasn't Dr.Crossenberg going to put you Smiley case?

Agent Freight Train: there's still no evidence that the murders happing in Battleaxe City Denmark are Smiley's doing it could be a copy cat for all we know. so until I see as absolute evidence that Smiley is indeed alive and is the one by the murders in Battleaxe City Denmark I'm not taking the case!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz

Hmmmmm, discuss it with Legato.

more_horiz
Agent Freight Train meets up with Sophia saying in firm tone

Agent Freight Train: oh there you are miss Sophia, I need that self repairing spandex-suit , and oh do you have a mission for me? also was there any evidence that Smiley is In fact still alive and involved in the murders happing in Battleaxe City Denmark like pictures and video footage? I know that Konna sent us old footage of Smiley so my third against is have you look at the footage yet cause I think she is hiding something from me.

when I was on the phone with Konna I ask if she ever had a sidekick, but she seem angry when I ask her that and told me it wasn't up for discussion. which means she's hiding something from me, and I bet it has to do with the fact she did have sidekick once and something happen to him or her. one more think Qin the new tech girl from the tech division wants to know if Agent Nemo is seeing anyone, she wants to see a movie with him sometime. I think she may have a little crush on him miss Sophia.

OT: Admin I talking to Legato about if Yonna could join in on the Quantum assignment and he told me to ask you if you have any idea for another mission Yonna could do, so I sent you a Pm.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Agent Freight Train: oh there you are miss Sophia, I need that self repairing spandex-suit , and oh do you have a mission for me? also was there any evidence that Smiley is In fact still alive and involved in the murders happing in Battleaxe City Denmark like pictures and video footage? I know that Konna sent us old footage of Smiley so my third against is have you look at the footage yet cause I think she is hiding something from me.

when I was on the phone with Konna I ask if she ever had a sidekick, but she seem angry when I ask her that and told me it wasn't up for discussion. which means she's hiding something from me, and I bet it has to do with the fact she did have sidekick once and something happen to him or her. one more think Qin the new tech girl from the tech division wants to know if Agent Nemo is seeing anyone, she wants to see a movie with him sometime. I think she may have a little crush on him miss Sophia.

OT: Admin I talking to Legato about if Yonna could join in on the Quantum assignment and he told me to ask you if you have any idea for another mission Yonna could do, so I sent you a Pm.

OT: Yonna and her choice of fellow agents vs a dictatorship stocked up on various Nemesis Tech! It'll be like Expendables....but even more insane! We could go CRAZY with an arc like that! Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

OT: Yonna and her choice of fellow agents vs a dictatorship stocked up on various Nemesis Tech! It'll be like Expendables....but even more insane! We could go CRAZY with an arc like that! Very Happy

OT: cool let's do that , still have to figure out a way to introduce Smiley and Mr.Giggles. maybe I can do a old fashion footage reel shown Smiley's past killings just to clear some unanswered questions like did Black Crow ever have a sidekick and if so what happen to him or her.

edit: I just thought of something maybe Smiley and Mr.Giggles could be involved in this dictatorship stocked up on various Nemesis Tech!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

OT: cool let's do that , still have to figure out a way to introduce Smiley and Mr.Giggles. maybe I can do a old fashion footage reel shown Smiley's past killings just to clear some unanswered questions like did Black Crow ever have a sidekick and if so what happen to him or her.

edit: I just thought of something maybe Smiley and Mr.Giggles could be involved in this dictatorship stocked up on various Nemesis Tech!

Sweet, like, The Dictator is just a puppet and the two of them are really in charge.

more_horiz
yes and according to both their backgrounds it shouldn't be no surprise why they would want various Nemesis Tech for and what they would do to get it. definitely not for anything good, they're maniacs.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
yes and according to both their backgrounds it shouldn't be no surprise why they would want various Nemesis Tech for and what they would do to get it. definitely not for anything good, they're maniacs.

It's Nemesis. She'll sell it to you if you're willing to pay enough.

more_horiz
oh they pay for the tech using The Dictator's own money to do it. in other words the dictator will be paying for the tech, but it would actually be Smiley and Mr. Giggles that are buying it.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Speaking of Smile

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t232p45-maximum-order-the-gray-side-of-heroism#18466

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply