ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

DC Nation: Gotham

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionDC Nation: Gotham - Page 3 EmptyRe: DC Nation: Gotham

more_horiz

Razz Laughing lol!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The guard blinked then handed the seeds to Ivy" I don't accept bribery. I'm afraid you'll have to work your charm on someone else"

(These guys are good) Oswald grinned as he saw this

Harley's eyes went wide as she saw him walk off

DC Nation: Gotham - Page 3 Untitl10

Lucius Fox was on the computer making a sketch design on a updated Batsuit" I've heard about how you've saved that reporter. Nice way to announce your return" from his chair he turned around to see Selina with him" Ah" he stands up" To take a wild guess you've convinced him to return to the light, as the saying goes" Lucius said then walked over to Selina and hugged her

Ivy balled her hand into a fist. She had worked her charm, she used the pheromones, the only way it could have failed is......Batman. He must have given the guards a cure for her pheromones. She would have to come up with something else. The good thing about Arkham was, you had plenty of time to think. (Soon my babies, soon.) She headed back to her cell.

Selena hugged him back. "Good to be back Lucius."

"Red?" Harley called out then she heard Oswald laughing"Whats the matter? Lost your touch"

Harley scowled but she took a deep breath and stop herself(He's not worth it)

Lucius Fox lets her go then he looked at Bruce then the two shook hands"Heard about Wayne Enterprises is partnering up with Luthor Corp in rebuilding Gotham"

"The best way to see if they're on the up and up" Lucius said

"Are they?" Bruce asked

" For the time being but you and I both know how this is going to end. I want to make sure the city isn't once again caught in the crossfire when it does" Lucius said

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The guard blinked then handed the seeds to Ivy" I don't accept bribery. I'm afraid you'll have to work your charm on someone else"

Lucius Fox was on the computer making a sketch design on a updated Batsuit" I've heard about how you've saved that reporter. Nice way to announce your return" from his chair he turned around to see Selina with him" Ah" he stands up" To take a wild guess you've convinced him to return to the light, as the saying goes" Lucius said then walked over to Selina and hugged her

Ivy balled her hand into a fist. She had worked her charm, she used the pheromones, the only way it could have failed is......Batman. He must have given the guards a cure for her pheromones. She would have to come up with something else. The good thing about Arkham was, you had plenty of time to think. (Soon my babies, soon.) She headed back to her cell.

"Red?" Harley called out then she heard Oswald laughing"Whats the matter? Lost your touch"

Lucius Fox lets her go then he looked at Bruce then the two shook hands"Heard about Wayne Enterprises is partnering up with Luthor Corp in rebuilding Gotham"

"Are they?" Bruce asked

" For the time being but you and I both know how this is going to end. I want to make sure the city isn't once again caught in the crossfire when it does" Lucius said

"Damn Bat." Ivy muttered to herself. She got back in her cell. "Harley...I'm going to need a new batch."

"Need any documents borrowed?" Selena asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Are they?" Bruce asked

"Damn Bat." Ivy muttered to herself. She got back in her cell. "Harley...I'm going to need a new batch."

"Need any documents borrowed?" Selena asked.

Lucius and Bruce exchanged glances then Bruce spoke up" Now that you've mentioned it. I'd like for you to work undercover as an assistant to Mercy Graves, who runs a Gotham branch of Luthor Corp, to see what kind of plans the company actually has in store for Gotham"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Lucius and Bruce exchanged glances then Bruce spoke up" Now that you've mentioned it. I'd like for you to work undercover as an assistant to Mercy Graves, who runs a Gotham branch of Luthor Corp, to see what kind of plans the company actually has in store for Gotham"

"Consider it done." Selena said.

more_horiz
OT: Just to be random......

IC:
Ivy and Harley's talk was interrupted when a guard ran down the hallway screaming. It was easy to see why: He was on fire. The inmates simply watched he stop dropped and rolled and the doctor's ran over with a fire blanket and fire extinguishers.
"Oh joy. Firefly got out of his straight jacket again." Nigma said.
"Anyway, where we?" Ivy asked Harley.

more_horiz
Spoiler grappled onto a building as she continued looking for Red Hood. "This would be so much easier if he had a comm. Heeere hooody!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Spoiler grappled onto a building as she continued looking for Red Hood. "This would be so much easier if he had a comm. Heeere hooody!"

Red Hood appeared from the shadows" I thought we've discussed on not calling me that"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Red Hood appeared from the shadows" I thought we've discussed on not calling me that"

"Get yourself an ear comm and I won't have to."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yeah anyway, Bruce said that you have something for me"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Spoiler took the pictures out of her belt and showed them to him. "Azrael is back in town. He's the loony in the armor from the Arkham City fiasco. Batman wants us to find him and get answers."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Spoiler took the pictures out of her belt and showed them to him. "Azrael is back in town. He's the loony in the armor from the Arkham City fiasco. Batman wants us to find him and get answers."

Red Hood looked at the pictures" In some ways cant help but admire the guy. Not many would have the stones to stalk the Caped Crusader the way he did"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Red Hood looked at the pictures" In some ways cant help but admire the guy. Not many would have the stones to stalk the Caped Crusader the way he did"

"That's because most of them are smart enough not to." Steph smirked.

more_horiz
At the Moore Correctional Facility

The inmates were having dinner then Oswald sees one of the inmates working the cafeteria offering him a Lobster Dinner, something that isn't on the usual dinner menu, which puzzled him.

"Complements to Ms.Quinn" he motioned to her who waved at him

Oswald looked at her cautiously" What are you getting at Clown Girl?"

"No strings attached" Harley said to him" Just figured that life is too short to be feuding with eachother and all that. So consider this a peace offering"

Oswald pierced his fork into the meat of the lobster then gave it to Harley" Eat"

She shrugged then took a bite of the lobster"Mmm. Don't know what you're missing"

He scowled then said to the inmate working the kitchen area" Give me another fork, don't want anything that Freak or the Weed over here have touched"

Moments later...

Oswald had finished the Lobster Dinner

"So how was it?" Harley asked

"I admit, better than how I expect it" Oswald said wiping his mouth with a napkin, then started to blink a few times as his vision started to get a little hazy

"Something wrong?" Harley asked

"Just a little light headed" Oswald said

"Really? Wouldn't have anything to do with the mood relaxers that I've had put in the potatoes now would it" Harley grinned then Oswald's eyes turned wide then glanced up at Harley"Where would you get those?"

"It was during my first day here. Wasn't at the right state of mind at the time so the staff gave me mood relaxers. When I became stable enough I decided to save a few incase they come in handy" Harley said as her smile widened. Oswald's reflexes started to get a little sluggish"Played the role of the kooky clown girl pretty well"

Harley glanced at the clock"Within the next few minutes you will not know which way the room is spinning. Messing with me is one thing but you had to go and mess with Red"

more_horiz
OT: Fridge Brilliance at work here. Due to the shot that Ivy gave her, Harley is very resistant to toxins. Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
OT: Fridge Brilliance at work here. Due to the shot that Ivy gave her, Harley is very resistant to toxins. Very Happy

Bet Riddler is impressed Cool

more_horiz
"Good show Harleen." Edward laughed.

(That's my girl. Using what I gave to you.) Ivy smiled and nodded.

more_horiz
Oswald, drugged out of his mind, smiled at Harley and gave her a thumbs up"Hurrah!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Oswald, drugged out of his mind, smiled at Harley and gave her a thumbs up"Hurrah!"

Harley smiled then turned to Ivy" You know, I like him better like this"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Nigma was loving this, she had definitely picked something up from the clown.

Ivy glanced at the cameras. Oh yes, this was going to be good.

Jonathan Crane looked up from his own food for a moment before going back to his meal. It was incredibly amusing. Granted, he would have used fear toxins, but still, amusing.

more_horiz
Elsewhere....

Victor Fries was working in an extremely cold laboratory. Fries was alone here with the exception of his beautiful wife. The room was so cold that the door was frozen shut. In the center of the room in a cryogenic stasis pod was his beloved Nora. The pod was hooked up to several machines as Fries worked thoroughly to find a cure.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Elsewhere....

Victor Fries was working in an extremely cold laboratory. Fries was alone here with the exception of his beautiful wife. The room was so cold that the door was frozen shut. In the center of the room in a cryogenic stasis pod was his beloved Nora. The pod was hooked up to several machines as Fries worked thoroughly to find a cure.

He heard a sound behind him but didn't look up. "You are normally much quieter Batman."

more_horiz

lol!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Elsewhere....

He heard a sound behind him but didn't look up. "You are normally much quieter Batman."

"How may I help you?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Elsewhere....

"How may I help you?"

"You usually have intel on some of your allies. How is Harley?" Batman asked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply