ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

DC Nation: Gotham

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionDC Nation: Gotham - Page 4 EmptyRe: DC Nation: Gotham

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Elsewhere....

Victor Fries was working in an extremely cold laboratory. Fries was alone here with the exception of his beautiful wife. The room was so cold that the door was frozen shut. In the center of the room in a cryogenic stasis pod was his beloved Nora. The pod was hooked up to several machines as Fries worked thoroughly to find a cure.

He heard a sound behind him but didn't look up. "You are normally much quieter Batman."

"How may I help you?"

"You usually have intel on some of your allies. How is Harley?" Batman asked

"It has been some time since we spoke with each other but the last I heard from her, she was getting comfortable with Poison Ivy in Arkham."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Elsewhere....

Victor Fries was working in an extremely cold laboratory. Fries was alone here with the exception of his beautiful wife. The room was so cold that the door was frozen shut. In the center of the room in a cryogenic stasis pod was his beloved Nora. The pod was hooked up to several machines as Fries worked thoroughly to find a cure.

He heard a sound behind him but didn't look up. "You are normally much quieter Batman."

"How may I help you?"

"It has been some time since we spoke with each other but the last I heard from her, she was getting comfortable with Poison Ivy in Arkham."

"Of course she is" Batman said" Do you believe in the possibility that she can be rehabilitated?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Elsewhere....

"How may I help you?"

"Of course she is" Batman said" Do you believe in the possibility that she can be rehabilitated?"

"It is a balancing act. With the death of the Joker, she is freed of his horrible influence and there haven't been any reports of her attacking Arkham Staff. However, Ivy could potentially be even worse for her. If you are to rehabilitate her, you should move quickly and carefully to try and get her away from the plant's influence."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Elsewhere....

"How may I help you?"

"It is a balancing act. With the death of the Joker, she is freed of his horrible influence and there haven't been any reports of her attacking Arkham Staff. However, Ivy could potentially be even worse for her. If you are to rehabilitate her, you should move quickly and carefully to try and get her away from the plant's influence."

"I'll take it into consideration. I have seen the way she treats her, you think she's as bad as The Joker?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Elsewhere....

"How may I help you?"

"I'll take it into consideration. I have seen the way she treats her, you think she's as bad as The Joker?"

"As bad? No, none of them are. But she does have a habit of feeding people to plants."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Elsewhere....

"How may I help you?"

"As bad? No, none of them are. But she does have a habit of feeding people to plants."

"True. Given what had transpired there is a possibility she would rebound towards Ivy. Have you had the chance to catch Mercy Graves speech?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Elsewhere....

"How may I help you?"

"True. Given what had transpired there is a possibility she would rebound towards Ivy. Have you had the chance to catch Mercy Graves speech?"

"I did. And I have thought about it. The Arkham Inmates have a habit of launching city wide attacks. If Mercy Graves was caught up in one, what do you think would happen to Gotham?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Elsewhere....

"How may I help you?"

"I did. And I have thought about it. The Arkham Inmates have a habit of launching city wide attacks. If Mercy Graves was caught up in one, what do you think would happen to Gotham?"

"My thoughts exactly" Batman turned then looked back at Freeze"Thanks for the talk" then like a ghost he vanished

more_horiz

more_horiz
"You know it's actually kind of cool" Red Hood said to Spoiler" Us stalking the guy who stalked Batman." he paused then said"Ok maybe not when saying it out loud but you get what I mean"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"You know it's actually kind of cool" Red Hood said to Spoiler" Us stalking the guy who stalked Batman." he paused then said"Ok maybe not when saying it out loud but you get what I mean"

"Ahhh we can take him. He's stealthy, but so are we. We just have to find him first and hit from surprise...and by the way Hood, no killing." Spoiler said firmly.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Ahhh we can take him. He's stealthy, but so are we. We just have to find him first and hit from surprise...and by the way Hood, no killing." Spoiler said firmly.
Red Hood grinned" Cant promise that but I'll be sure to put that last on my to do list. And don't expect this to be a cakewalk, improves your chance of survival that way"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Red Hood grinned" Cant promise that but I'll be sure to put that last on my to do list. And don't expect this to be a cakewalk, improves your chance of survival that way"

"Hey, it helps relive the tension." Spoiler said as they touched down on a building.

more_horiz
In his cell Penguin lays on his bed, waving his hands before him while watching his hands make a wave like motion. (Oh wow, my hands are HUGE) Penguin thinks to himself as the mood relaxers that Harley slipped in his food continues to take effect.

"Hey Ivy!" Penguin called out" Just want to say I  I love you  you!"

Tending to Jasmine, Harley smiled then says to Ivy next cell to her"I like him like this"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
In his cell Penguin lays on his bed, waving his hands before him while watching his hands make a wave like motion. (Oh wow, my hands are HUGE) Penguin thinks to himself as the mood relaxers that Harley slipped in his food continues to take effect.

Tending to Jasmine, Harley smiled then says to Ivy next cell to her"I like him like this"

"Still annoying, but at least he's polite now." Ivy shrugged her shoulders.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"If you ask me." They hear the voice of Livewire who is seen bouncing a rubber ball"Maybe we should keep slipping him mood relaxers, would make him a little more tolerable to be around"

Harley gets up and walked over and looked out her cell"Livewire?!"

"Sup blonde"Livewire said

"Didn't notice you were in here"Harley said

"I was keeping a low profile, I got bored"Livewire said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"If you ask me." They hear the voice of Livewire who is seen bouncing a rubber ball"Maybe we should keep slipping him mood relaxers, would make him a little more tolerable to be around"

"Are you planning a jailbreak then?" Ivy asked.

more_horiz

"So then Captain Boomerang breaks into my house and attacks me and while I'm struggling with him, Robin, Batman and the Flash arrive and the next thing I know, Boomerang's out cold and on his way back to Central City." Jack Drake said to Gordon with a laugh. "I'm telling you Gordon, just when you think you've seen it all in this city..."
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_small/7/72386/2790917-tim_drake__batman_beyond_.jpg

OT: Yep. Tm Drake's dad is alive and well!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Livewire caught the ball then gave a malicious smile"You girls game?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Livewire caught the ball then gave a malicious smile"You girls game?"

"Always. I've been away from my babies, for faaar to long."

more_horiz
Harley bit her lower lip

"And you clown girl?" Livewire asked

"I....Need to think things through"

Livewire looked out"Come again?"

"I need to think things through" Harley turned then tended to her plant

more_horiz
Legato wrote: