ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: The Protectors

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: The Protectors EmptyMarvel/CAU: The Protectors

more_horiz
A band of superpowered beings ready to combat any threat to europe no matter how great the threat is.

descriptionMarvel/CAU: The Protectors EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: The Protectors

more_horiz
MI16: Main Labratory

"So how durable is this thing?" Elizabeth Braddock said while she observes the remaints of the Ultron robot that had attacked London with scientist Benjamin Harker" Lets just say it could take what Union Jack can throw at it when he volunteered to test it's durability. Once we've managed to crack into it we'll find out all we need to know of our A.I friend"

"Thats good to know, the more we find out about him the better. This attack plus the AIM incident in NY and the incident in Atlantis are far from coincidental" Elizabeth said in which Benjamin asked"What makes you sure of that?"

"Sometime's I get these vibes, 80% of the time they end up right, and most of the time something bad happens" Elizabeth said

"Then I hope you have no ill feelings when I root for the 20%" Benjamin said

"None at all"Elizabeth said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
MI16: Main Labratory

"So how durable is this thing?" Elizabeth Braddock said while she observes the remaints of the Ultron robot that had attacked London with scientist Benjamin Harker" Lets just say it could take what Union Jack can throw at it when he volunteered to test it's durability. Once we've managed to crack into it we'll find out all we need to know of our A.I friend"

"Thats good to know, the more we find out about him the better. This attack plus the AIM incident in NY and the incident in Atlantis are far from coincidental" Elizabeth said in which Benjamin asked"What makes you sure of that?"

"Sometime's I get these vibes, 80% of the time they end up right, and most of the time something bad happens" Elizabeth said

"Then I hope you have no ill feelings when I root for the 20%" Benjamin said

"None at all"Elizabeth said
OOC: Is it okay if I post in here?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Go ahead Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Go ahead Smile
The head of Ultron's creation lit up and emitted an intense beam of energy across the room before shaking and letting out smoke from it's eyeholes

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Go ahead Smile
The head of Ultron's creation lit up and emitted an intense beam of energy across the room before shaking and letting out smoke from it's eyeholes

OT: Dammit Pym!

more_horiz
The energy was safely contained in a containment field when it happened, Dr.Harker smiledat the result"And you doubted the containment field's durability"

"Far from it was hoping it proved a success"Elizabeth said

more_horiz
OT: Who's RPing Cap Britain?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Go ahead Smile

Feel free to send in a rp Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Go ahead Smile

Feel free to send in a rp Smile

Stop!
OC Time!
Cool

Britannia walked in.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/321/2/f/britannia_by_cellophane_s-d33205q.jpg
"Are we sure that thing's not going to get out?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The energy was safely contained in a containment field when it happened, Dr.Harker smiledat the result"And you doubted the containment field's durability"

They would find that the robot's CPU had a weird ferrokinetic charge that had burnt out during the fight with Union Jack, Captain Britain and the others. That wouldexplain how it gained so many different parts in such a short amount of time, which made it a big problem with little effort. Ultron had truly crafted an ingenious robot, taking after Hank Pym in more ways than one. Harker and Braddock would then hear a ticking come fromthe robot, a ticking that both of themknew all too well

the ticking of a bomb

more_horiz
Dr.Harker cleared his throat"As explained to Miss.Braddock the durability structure will deem it impossible thanks to several test from Union Jack so no need for worrying. Besides worry causes wrinkles"

"Grey hair?"Elizabeth asked

"A myth proven false"Dr.Harker said

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

They would find that the robot's CPU had a weird ferrokinetic charge that had burnt out during the fight with Union Jack, Captain Britain and the others. That wouldexplain how it gained so many different parts in such a short amount of time, which made it a big problem with little effort. Ultron had truly crafted an ingenious robot, taking after Hank Pym in more ways than one. Harker and Braddock would then hear a ticking come fromthe robot, a ticking that both of themknew all too well

the ticking of a bomb

"How cute" Dr.Harker said then Elizabeth presses the button then a ray beam hits the head of the robot then it tracked the source of the ticking and destroyed it completly"Beauty of modern technology"

"With a blend of some alien tech" Elizabeth noted

"Of course"Dr.Harker said

more_horiz
As they examined the robot even more, they would find that it could tell them nothing of it's point of origin or Ultron's

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Dr.Harker cleared his throat"As explained to Miss.Braddock the durability structure will deem it impossible thanks to several test from Union Jack so no need for worrying. Besides worry causes wrinkles"

"Grey hair?"Elizabeth asked

"A myth proven false"Dr.Harker said

"That's great to know." Britannia said. "So where is Jack?"

more_horiz
Chapter One: Recruitment drive

The Highlands of Scotland

Marvel/CAU: The Protectors Scotti10

Black Knight was standing ontop of a large hill with his arms folded, not really doing much just meditating mostly. Least if it weren't for the voice of a guest, who arrived unannounced, spoke behind him"I know the feeling mate. Comin up here on these hills just gives a zen feeling. I could be up here and stare at the horizon for hours"

"You never answered my question, who are you, and what are you doing here" Black Knight said

"Callum McMasters friend, Captain Scotland to the folks" Captain Scotland responded" Sometimes I come here just to stare in awe at the scenery, don't think I'd do what you do. Tried it once but got sleepy. The key reason is that I hear you and your mates are recruitin and I wish to join your band of valiant heroes"

Captain Scotland
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/13/130918/2546260-3042317622_9abf632bb1_z_super.jpg

Black Knight looked at Captain Scotland"Well you look competent. Come on, I'm going to take you to see the others"

Captain Scotland smiled then followed Black Knight after he summoned a mystical portal

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Chapter One: Recruitment drive

The Highlands of Scotland

Marvel/CAU: The Protectors Scotti10

Black Knight was standing ontop of a large hill with his arms folded, not really doing much just meditating mostly. Least if it weren't for the voice of a guest, who arrived unannounced, spoke behind him"I know the feeling mate. Comin up here on these hills just gives a zen feeling. I could be up here and stare at the horizon for hours"

"You never answered my question, who are you, and what are you doing here" Black Knight said

"Callum McMasters friend, Captain Scotland to the folks" Captain Scotland responded" Sometimes I come here just to stare in awe at the scenery, don't think I'd do what you do. Tried it once but got sleepy. The key reason is that I hear you and your mates are recruitin and I wish to join your band of valiant heroes"

Captain Scotland
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/13/130918/2546260-3042317622_9abf632bb1_z_super.jpg

Black Knight looked at Captain Scotland"Well you look competent. Come on, I'm going to take you to see the others"

Captain Scotland smiled then followed Black Knight after he summoned a mystical portal

Good lord.....he's a modern era Cable with a SWORD!

more_horiz
Scott Summers *after examining Captain Scotland, shrugs his shoulders(Why not)

more_horiz
Smile

On with the story

more_horiz
Elsewhere....

A large gang of criminals broke into a mall at night. The light's were out.
"Hey, you sure this place is empty?" One of them asked.
"Just a few guards, nothing we can't handle. We take them out fast and take what we want and get out."
"I still don't get why we didn't hit the bank."
"Because everyone goes after the bank and you know how that always ends." The leader of the gang said. "None of the heroes ever expect someone to rob a mall. Now the power's been cut so let's get going. Everybody split it into groups of two and then meet back here in an hour."
The gang nodded and split up into groups.

Group 1
The two women of the team opened up the door to a jewelry store and looked at them all. "Got some good stuff here. S-t, you see how expensive all this is?"
"Looks free to me." Her partner joked and busted the glass with the butt of her rifle and reached in and began grabbing diamonds and rings at random. While she was doing so, her partner walked through the store and began grabbing necklaces. She stopped in front of a mirror to admire herself and try a few on when she heard something hit the ground. She turned and walked over carefully and held her gun at the ready. She found her partner unconscious on the ground. "What the f-" Was all she had time to get out before someone grabbed her from behind and pressed a cloth against her face, she had time to see a red glove before she passed out.

Group 2
"Hey! You're not supposed to be here!" The security guard yelled at the two criminals. They looked at each other and then one of the men fired at him, missing deliberately. "Come with us and be quiet or we put one between your eyes." The scared guard dropped his light but did as he was told. They stared leading him away. "So where we gonna stash him?"
"Let's beat his arse and lock him in a backroom somewhere." They grabbed several sunglasses, 500 and up each. One of them kicked the guard from behind and knocked him to the ground. "Hey! Get up or I'll shoot your knee out!" The man laughed. The guard started picking himself up when something flew over the head of the guard and hit the thug hard enough to knock him over. "What just happened?" The man turned to look at the object when someone leaped over the guard and tackled the thug and pummeled him before leaping over the side and vanishing. The security guard slowly got up and looked around. Both of the thugs were out cold and no sign of the hero. He looked at the object on the man's face and tried to lift it up. It was heavy whatever it was. He turned it around.....it looked like a pie of some sort...but it was fake...it was hard like a weapon.

Group 3
"What was that?" A thug asked as he finished tying up the security guard.
"Probably the idiots wasting ammo again."
"Didn't boss say no killing?"
"Well....it sounds like they didn't kill him at least. But still, a waste of ammo. These ropes good?"
"I think so."
"Cool. Stash him in the back." He said and began grabbing DVD's and Blu-Rays off the shelves and stashing them in a bag.
His friend nodded and dragged the security guard. "Hey, don't look at me like that, you're being spared after all." The thug pointed out and kicked open the door to the back room and threw in the guard and then locked the door.
As the thug was tying up his bag, he was tazed from behind and then hit against the counter hard enough to knock him out.
His partner saw him go down and something dash behind the shelves. "SONNUVA!" The thug opened fire on the shelves and ran over to his partner. "Hey! HEY! Dammit..."

"Haha."

The thug turned and sprayed gunfire on the shelves. "What the hell is going on?"

He heard laughter from the entrance and turned around. "Where....what....WHERE ARE YOU?!"

He was answered with a tazer from behind, dropping him.

The others heard the gunfire from before and all headed to the Video and Comics Store. The two thugs were tied up together in the middle of the room. Both of them were out cold.

"Jimmy, Mitt!" Two of the thugs ran inside.

"Wait don't!" The leader yelled out but it was too late. As the two thugs were running inside after their partner, their feet hit a trip wire and there was suddenly a small explosion and purple gas blew out at them from the entrance, dropping the thugs except for the leader who was already running for it. He slipped and fell and hit the floor hard.
As he was getting up, his gun was kicked away from his hands. "Now now, little kids shouldn't play with guns. You could hurt somebody."
The thug looked up and saw a most bizarre sight: A young woman dressed like a jester with what seemed to be white makeup and a gas mask on. She was also wielding a bat.
"You....what are you?"
"I'm Jape The Clown! Batter Up!" She smiled beneath her mask and swung the bat.

The guard, who had been untied by her earlier, looked out from the second floor. "Woah....I don't believe it, it's you..."
Jape looked up and waved. "Hey! Can you call the Police for me? Tell them that there's some bad guys for them to pick up! Bye-bye!"

She said and carried out the bat as she danced out of the mall.

Arriving outside, Jape took off the gas mask. "Ahhhhh that's better. It's been awhile since I wore one of these things."
She looked up at she saw Lightspeed.
"Yo." Jape said to him.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs29/i/2008/078/5/8/Harle_by_pasztetgnida.jpg

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Elsewhere....

"Just a few guards, nothing we can't handle. We take them out fast and take what we want and get out."
"Because everyone goes after the bank and you know how that always ends." The leader of the gang said. "None of the heroes ever expect someone to rob a mall. Now the power's been cut so let's get going. Everybody split it into groups of two and then meet back here in an hour."

Group 1
The two women of the team opened up the door to a jewelry store and looked at them all. "Got some good stuff here. S-t, you see how expensive all this is?"
"Looks free to me." Her partner joked and busted the glass with the butt of her rifle and reached in and began grabbing diamonds and rings at random. While she was doing so, her partner walked through the store and began grabbing necklaces. She stopped in front of a mirror to admire herself and try a few on when she heard something hit the ground. She turned and walked over carefully and held her gun at the ready. She found her partner unconscious on the ground. "What the f-" Was all she had time to get out before someone grabbed her from behind and pressed a cloth against her face, she had time to see a red glove before she passed out.

Group 2
"Hey! You're not supposed to be here!" The security guard yelled at the two criminals. They looked at each other and then one of the men fired at him, missing deliberately. "Come with us and be quiet or we put one between your eyes." The scared guard dropped his light but did as he was told. They stared leading him away. "So where we gonna stash him?"
"Let's beat his arse and lock him in a backroom somewhere." They grabbed several sunglasses, 500 and up each. One of them kicked the guard from behind and knocked him to the ground. "Hey! Get up or I'll shoot your knee out!" The man laughed. The guard started picking himself up when something flew over the head of the guard and hit the thug hard enough to knock him over. "What just happened?" The man turned to look at the object when someone leaped over the guard and tackled the thug and pummeled him before leaping over the side and vanishing. The security guard slowly got up and looked around. Both of the thugs were out cold and no sign of the hero. He looked at the object on the man's face and tried to lift it up. It was heavy whatever it was. He turned it around.....it looked like a pie of some sort...but it was fake...it was hard like a weapon.

Group 3
"Well....it sounds like they didn't kill him at least. But still, a waste of ammo. These ropes good?"
"I think so."
"Cool. Stash him in the back." He said and began grabbing DVD's and Blu-Rays off the shelves and stashing them in a bag.
His friend nodded and dragged the security guard. "Hey, don't look at me like that, you're being spared after all." The thug pointed out and kicked open the door to the back room and threw in the guard and then locked the door.
As the thug was tying up his bag, he was tazed from behind and then hit against the counter hard enough to knock him out.
His partner saw him go down and something dash behind the shelves. "SONNUVA!" The thug opened fire on the shelves and ran over to his partner. "Hey! HEY! Dammit..."

"Haha."

The thug turned and sprayed gunfire on the shelves. "What the hell is going on?"

He heard laughter from the entrance and turned around. "Where....what....WHERE ARE YOU?!"

The others heard the gunfire from before and all headed to the Video and Comics Store. The two thugs were tied up together in the middle of the room. Both of them were out cold.

"Wait don't!" The leader yelled out but it was too late. As the two thugs were running inside after their partner, their feet hit a trip wire and there was suddenly a small explosion and purple gas blew out at them from the entrance, dropping the thugs except for the leader who was already running for it. He slipped and fell and hit the floor hard.
As he was getting up, his gun was kicked away from his hands. "Now now, little kids shouldn't play with guns. You could hurt somebody."
The thug looked up and saw a most bizarre sight: A young woman dressed like a jester with what seemed to be white makeup and a gas mask on. She was also wielding a bat.
"You....what are you?"

The guard, who had been untied by her earlier, looked out from the second floor. "Woah....I don't believe it, it's you..."
Jape looked up and waved. "Hey! Can you call the Police for me? Tell them that there's some bad guys for them to pick up! Bye-bye!"

Arriving outside, Jape took off the gas mask. "Ahhhhh that's better. It's been awhile since I wore one of these things."
"Yo." Jape said to him.

Lightspeed zipped to her" Sup Jape. I see you've been keeping busy"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Elsewhere....

Group 1

Group 2

Group 3
"I think so."

"Haha."

"You....what are you?"

"Yo." Jape said to him.

"Yeah, beating bad guy butt and having fun doing it. How's the team?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Elsewhere....

Group 1

Group 2

Group 3
"I think so."

"Haha."

"You....what are you?"

"Yo." Jape said to him.

"That reminds me. The teams recruiting some new members and I was wondering if you like to join?" Lightspeed asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Elsewhere....

Group 1

Group 2

Group 3
"I think so."

"Haha."

"You....what are you?"

"Yo." Jape said to him.

"That reminds me. The teams recruiting some new members and I was wondering if you like to join?" Lightspeed asked

"You had me at new members. So I'm in. Who else is in the team so far?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Elsewhere....

Group 1

Group 2

Group 3
"I think so."

"Haha."

"You....what are you?"

"Yo." Jape said to him.

"You had me at new members. So I'm in. Who else is in the team so far?"

"From what Psylocke told me, Captain Scotland, and Brunhilde" Lightspeed explained

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply