ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Squirrel Girl EmptyMarvel/CAU: Squirrel Girl

more_horiz

"Hello?"

"Hi Wade!!!"

"How did you get my number?"

"Weasel!"

"We can answer without the name calling you little rat!!!"

"No, silly Deadpool your friend Weasel was kind enough to provide me the number"

Damnit Weasel!!!

"Hello to you to thought bubble!"

"H..Ah nevermind. So why are you calling crazy squirrel lady?"

"Just wanted to tell you that I have my own series!!!"

"Hahaha! Cute"

"Look at the title card"

Deadpool looks up at the title card

"You know Wade you can win a person over without resorting to death threats. All it takes is a bubbly personality. BTW tell Disney I said thanks!"

Deadpool's left eye twitched and steam escaped his ears

"SQUIRREL-GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Squirrel Girl EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Squirrel Girl

more_horiz
Squirrel Girl closed her cell phone. "That was fun. Al-right Tippy Toe! Let's go beat up some bad guys!"

more_horiz
That was a nice intro wouldn't you say Razz

more_horiz
Chapter One: Squirrel Girl and The Heroes For Hire

Synopsis: In light of recent events, Luke Cage being involved with The Order and is helping The X-Men free captive mutants from mutant camps , Heroes for Hire is roster short. So Iron Fist is recruiting for members of the Heroes For Hire to expand their roster. Squirrel Girl responded to the ad and she joins The Heroes for Hire on a case. One of Iron Fist's old enemies is raiding martial arts dojos in NY and the HFH are hired, pun, to put a stop to him. We last see our heroes in the Steel Phoenix Gym about to engage the foe in what will no doubt be a ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny!!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Chapter One: Squirrel Girl and The Heroes For Hire

Synopsis: In light of recent events, Luke Cage being involved with The Order and is helping The X-Men free captive mutants from mutant camps , Heroes for Hire is roster short. So Iron Fist is recruiting for members of the Heroes For Hire to expand their roster. Squirrel Girl responded to the ad and she joins The Heroes for Hire on a case. One of Iron Fist's old enemies is raiding martial arts dojos in NY and the HFH are hired, pun, to put a stop to him. We last see our heroes in the Steel Phoenix Gym about to engage the foe in what will no doubt be a ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny!!!

"Alright, I.F. you get the big bad, I'll take everyone else?" Squirrel Girl asked.

more_horiz
Davos stomped his left foot and glared at Iron Fist, his chi forming a new left hand for him. "students! DESTROY this FOOLISH girl! I will ANNIHILATE Iron Fist!" He'd shout, sticking out his right hand at Iron Fist, giving him a hand motion that signaled for the hero to attack him

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Davos stomped his left foot and glared at Iron Fist, his chi forming a new left hand for him. "students! DESTROY this FOOLISH girl! I will ANNIHILATE Iron Fist!" He'd shout, sticking out his right hand at Iron Fist, giving him a hand motion that signaled for the hero to attack him

"Be careful Squirrel Girl"Danny said while not keeping his eyes from his foe, his chi flowing with pure intensity"You can try Davos, however success isn't what will befall you" he gets in a fighting stance and engaged in the duel with his longtime foe

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"IIIIIt's FIGHTY TIME!" Squirrel Girl yelled out and leaped into combat, flipping over and kicking two of the students in the head, sending them crashing into other fighters. As one of the fighters jumped over and grabbed at her Squirrel Girl slammed the man onto the ground. "I'll have you guys know, I pick fights with Deadpool for fun."

more_horiz
Davos struck first, attacking Iron Fist with a Steel Phoenix swipe. Once this blow connected, Davos planned to do a spin kick to the ribcage of Iron Fist.

The various fighters in the gym were throwing everything they could at Squirrel Girl, not wanting to suffer atthe hands of their master. As she plowed through the first wave of students, Squirrel girl would notice the second moved in unison, as if they shared one mind

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Davos struck first, attacking Iron Fist with a Steel Phoenix swipe. Once this blow connected, Davos planned to do a spin kick to the ribcage of Iron Fist.

The various fighters in the gym were throwing everything they could at Squirrel Girl, not wanting to suffer atthe hands of their master. As she plowed through the first wave of students, Squirrel girl would notice the second moved in unison, as if they shared one mind

"Bring it." She grinned and charged them before flipping through the air and spinning on her hands. "Spinning Squirrel Kick!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Got a RP waiting in Prime

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Bring it." She grinned and charged them before flipping through the air and spinning on her hands. "Spinning Squirrel Kick!"

Got a RP waiting in the Deadpool thread

more_horiz
OT: Froggy I have a RP waiting for you in the Quantum Thread, Prime Thread, and Flashback Thread. also i have made Race Bios for Gremlins, Chupacabras , Harpies, Minotaurs and Yetis for the Prime Universe. I also made a new creature in the prime universe called the
Zelos a hideious wingless dragon with many heads and a female torso attached to it. and when i said many heads a mean like in the 100 range.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Got a RP waiting in Prime
yeah I responded to it

sorry i've been gone a while

hey blh message me the links to what i should respond to cause you've made lke 20 super long posts since I've been gone dude :/

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply