ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionGlobal Alliance EmptyGlobal Alliance

more_horiz
Thread for the Global Alliance of Heroes.

descriptionGlobal Alliance EmptyRe: Global Alliance

more_horiz
"So, Mal, where's Nemesis now?" Seraph asked.

"She's visiting Insidious's team. She wants to help."

"Genuinely?"

"From what I can tell, yes."

more_horiz
Paladia's place

Marnie arrived there after the meeting with the Global Alliance has been done. She entered her home after Paladia entered the home and made her way to the lab" Hello Paladia" She noticed the infant she's carrying" And hello to you too little one. Who does he belong to?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Paladia's place

Marnie arrived there after the meeting with the Global Alliance has been done. She entered her home after Paladia entered the home and made her way to the lab" Hello Paladia" She noticed the infant she's carrying" And hello to you too little one. Who does he belong to?"

"Me...I think...It's a little complicated." Paladia said. "I mean, ummm, you-you remember that battle in the desert?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Paladia's place

"Me...I think...It's a little complicated." Paladia said. "I mean, ummm, you-you remember that battle in the desert?"

Marnie nods" I have"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Paladia's place

Marnie nods" I have"

"Well, after things quieted down, Aida and I checked the battlefield out and we did some digging. Among other things, we found quite a bit of DNA there....alien DNA. I brought it back for experimentation but something happened, it started growing and well, I have a second kid now."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Paladia's place

Marnie nods" I have"

"Well, after things quieted down, Aida and I checked the battlefield out and we did some digging. Among other things, we found quite a bit of DNA there....alien DNA. I brought it back for experimentation but something happened, it started growing and well, I have a second kid now."

Marnie looked at her in surprise" May I hold him" as Paladia agreed so, Marnie lifted the baby up and examined him. The baby looked up at Marnie then reached up at her. He grabbed ahold of her glasses she's wearing" This..Alien DNA that you both found" Marnie said, blinking a few times as the room got blurry" Who does it belong to?" she asked then sees the infant trying on Marnie's glasses.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Paladia's place

Marnie nods" I have"

Marnie looked at her in surprise" May I hold him" as Paladia agreed so, Marnie lifted the baby up and examined him. The baby looked up at Marnie then reached up at her. He grabbed ahold of her glasses she's wearing" This..Alien DNA that you both found" Marnie said, blinking a few times as the room got blurry" Who does it belong to?" she asked then sees the infant trying on Marnie's glasses.

Paladia smiled. "I think she likes you. As for the blood, we're not sure yet. Justice and Jack were out in space so it's not from them, and it's not Morpha's, that leaves that thing they were fighting, Eve or possibly Fulcrum."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Paladia's place

Marnie nods" I have"

Paladia smiled. "I think she likes you. As for the blood, we're not sure yet. Justice and Jack were out in space so it's not from them, and it's not Morpha's, that leaves that thing they were fighting, Eve or possibly Fulcrum."

The infant giggled at the mention of Fulcrum's name" I believe that solves that theory. Just incase we need to see if either of their DNA samples match." Marnie said then looks down at the baby" As for you." Marnie got the glasses then puts them back on" You cant wear this little one. Auntie needs it." Marnie said then asked Paladia" Does she have a name?"

more_horiz
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120604032707/marvel_dc/images/3/33/Lian_Harper_Young_Justice.jpg
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Paladia's place

Marnie nods" I have"

The infant giggled at the mention of Fulcrum's name" I believe that solves that theory. Just incase we need to see if either of their DNA samples match." Marnie said then looks down at the baby" As for you." Marnie got the glasses then puts them back on" You cant wear this little one. Auntie needs it." Marnie said then asked Paladia" Does she have a name?"

"Hmmmm, you know, now that I think about it, I really haven't thought of one. But since her dad is 'Fulcrum'......how about 'Pulley'?" Paladia laughed.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Paladia's place

Marnie nods" I have"

"Hmmmm, you know, now that I think about it, I really haven't thought of one. But since her dad is 'Fulcrum'......how about 'Pulley'?" Paladia laughed.

"I think we could do better. Also we should leave the naming in question up to her father" Marnie said" BTW I've discovered some information concerning Insidious"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Paladia's place

Marnie nods" I have"

"I think we could do better. Also we should leave the naming in question up to her father" Marnie said" BTW I've discovered some information concerning Insidious"

Paladia immediately stood up. "What? Where is she?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Paladia's place

Marnie nods" I have"

"Black Knight told us that theres a good possibility she could be placed inside a pocket dimension somewhere" Marnie said" That level of intel he described was based on a personal theory he has. Given his experience I'd definitly take up on that theory"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Paladia's place

Marnie nods" I have"

"Black Knight told us that theres a good possibility she could be placed inside a pocket dimension somewhere" Marnie said" That level of intel he described was based on a personal theory he has. Given his experience I'd definitly take up on that theory"

Paladia rubbed her chin. "A pocket dimension eh? That would explain why we can't find her..I could build a device that would let us travel into them, but without precise coordinates..."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply