ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Prime: Global Alliance

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionCAU Prime: Global Alliance EmptyCAU Prime: Global Alliance

more_horiz
When the world is faced with an impending crisis, a team consist of different individuals, a group of remarkable and inspirational people, would band together and fight the kind of threats that they cant handle on their own. That group is called...The Global Alliance

descriptionCAU Prime: Global Alliance EmptyRe: CAU Prime: Global Alliance

more_horiz
Fastlane zipped around, appearing in multiple places at once. "Gotta say, liking this Alliance base."

more_horiz
Chapter One: A call to arms

BIOTECH Industries: The Genesis City Branch
CAU Prime: Global Alliance Dubai-10
"Wow...That will more than contain the whole group" Haven(Formerly Castle) looked at the building astonishingly. Emily pats him on the shoulder" Wait till you see the inside" she smiled

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Fastlane zipped around, appearing in multiple places at once. "Gotta say, liking this Alliance base."

"You never get tired of looking at the place" Ariel said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"You never get tired of looking at the place" Ariel said

"I'm a speedster after all." Fastlane said. "I just got done checking the inside and outside. This place is perfect."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Wow...That will more than contain the whole group" Haven(Formerly Castle) looked at the building astonishingly. Emily pats him on the shoulder" Wait till you see the inside" she smiled

Smile

Also Haven's costume Smile

CAU Prime: Global Alliance Invinc10

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Woah...." Penelope flew up to the top and checked out the view. "You mean you're going to be working here now?" She asked Alex.

"I have to agree. This is an excellently designed building." Nukeman said. "A very nice costume by the way Haven."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Woah...." Penelope flew up to the top and checked out the view. "You mean you're going to be working here now?" She asked Alex.

"I have to agree. This is an excellently designed building." Nukeman said. "A very nice costume by the way Haven."

Alex smiled then wrapped an arm around Penelope" Looks that way sis"

"Thank you sir" Haven said

more_horiz
"See. Told you it's pretty big" American Dream said to Jape"Wonder if it's bigger on the inside"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Alex smiled then wrapped an arm around Penelope" Looks that way sis"

"Thank you sir" Haven said

"Awesome." She looked down. "I think this is even bigger then Aurelius Tower."

"You are very welcome."

OT: NIGHT! Sleep

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"See. Told you it's pretty big" American Dream said to Jape"Wonder if it's bigger on the inside"

Smile
Also got a RP waiting in the Dracula thread

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"I wouldn't doubt it. Sophie's been working on applying the same tech to LION base after all."

more_horiz
Actually Emily had that built.

Also posted a RP in the Dracula thread.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Actually Emily built the HQ.

Smile

Also you have a RP waiting in the Dracula Arc. Speaking of we could have that transferred in the Dracula Arc Forum

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Actually Emily built the HQ.

Smile

Also you have a RP waiting in the Dracula Arc. Speaking of we could have that transferred in the Dracula Arc Forum

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I wouldn't doubt it. Sophie's been working on applying the same tech to LION base after all."

"Hey guys" Emily said as they entered" So what do you think of the place?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"It's awesome." Jape said. "Let's go on in."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"It's awesome." Jape said. "Let's go on in."

tongue

Note: The Grangers, Emily mostly, is the one who designed the building

more_horiz

"You guys did an amazing job with this, so it was mainly you and your brother who made this building then?" Jape asked Emily.

more_horiz
Vamiolos was floating in a room holding a Chia Pet. "What.....does this...thing even do?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Vamiolos was floating in a room holding a Chia Pet. "What.....does this...thing even do?"

"A mystery of the universe that's never been solved" Anna smiled

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Your planet continues to surprise me." Vamiolos said and set it aside, making a note to experiment on it later. "I must say the Grangers have done a good job of creating this building. The interior is larger on the inside and the exterior is deceptively well armored in the event of an enemy attack."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Your planet continues to surprise me." Vamiolos said and set it aside, making a note to experiment on it later. "I must say the Grangers have done a good job of creating this building. The interior is larger on the inside and the exterior is deceptively well armored in the event of an enemy attack."

"Never hurts to take precautions. Even have a base underground, Alex and I assisted the construction concerning that" Anna said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Never hurts to take precautions. Even have a base underground, Alex and I assisted the construction concerning that" Anna said

"Really?" She teleported them both down there. "Ahh, an excellent design. Am I correct in believing that this underground base could survive an attack from one of this planet's 'atomic' bombs?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply