ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Prime: Global Alliance

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionCAU Prime: Global Alliance - Page 2 EmptyRe: CAU Prime: Global Alliance

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Vamiolos was floating in a room holding a Chia Pet. "What.....does this...thing even do?"

"A mystery of the universe that's never been solved" Anna smiled

"Your planet continues to surprise me." Vamiolos said and set it aside, making a note to experiment on it later. "I must say the Grangers have done a good job of creating this building. The interior is larger on the inside and the exterior is deceptively well armored in the event of an enemy attack."

"Never hurts to take precautions. Even have a base underground, Alex and I assisted the construction concerning that" Anna said

"Really?" She teleported them both down there. "Ahh, an excellent design. Am I correct in believing that this underground base could survive an attack from one of this planet's 'atomic' bombs?"

"Yes" Anna nods" This is stage one of it. The Grangers are looking at building more like this just so in the event of a nuclear war the citizens will be protected from it"

descriptionCAU Prime: Global Alliance - Page 2 EmptyRe: CAU Prime: Global Alliance

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Vamiolos was floating in a room holding a Chia Pet. "What.....does this...thing even do?"

"A mystery of the universe that's never been solved" Anna smiled

"Your planet continues to surprise me." Vamiolos said and set it aside, making a note to experiment on it later. "I must say the Grangers have done a good job of creating this building. The interior is larger on the inside and the exterior is deceptively well armored in the event of an enemy attack."

"Never hurts to take precautions. Even have a base underground, Alex and I assisted the construction concerning that" Anna said

"Really?" She teleported them both down there. "Ahh, an excellent design. Am I correct in believing that this underground base could survive an attack from one of this planet's 'atomic' bombs?"

"Yes" Anna nods" This is stage one of it. The Grangers are looking at building more like this just so in the event of a nuclear war the citizens will be protected from it"

"Good idea." Vam nodded.

more_horiz
Check out the Prime sign up Wink

more_horiz
"Dru told me it would happen but I wanted to see for myself" Starling, Skyscraper to the public, approached Keres" How does being promoted to public status feel sir?"

"Like I've told Mary and Sophia, don't expect me to kiss any babies or smile for the media camera. That and wear tights?" Keres said

Starling grinned" I think you'd look dashing in tights sir, least this means The Order is once again united eventhough it's just two people"

"Three actually. Just found out that Nukeman's promoted along with me now that they've figured out a way to keep his abilities under control" Keres responded in which Starling quirked an eyebrow" Really! Then more good news for us. Who did LION assigned as leader of The Order?"

"Roger, with Dru as co-leader. I personally recommended it as both of them came a long way" Keres said

"That they have" Starling said

more_horiz

Vamiolos walked out of her room, a proud smile on her face. "Anna? I have good news."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Vamiolos walked out of her room, a proud smile on her face. "Anna? I have good news."

"Really? What is it?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Really? What is it?"

"I have found a usage for that chia pet. I retrieved water from the Water Planet Laertela, placed in a large bowl and then I placed the chia pet inside." She opened the door to reveal.....
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/307/8/b/crystal_forest_by_eyotajayne-d5juhg9.jpg
"Honestly, it all grew much better than I had anticipated."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Really? What is it?"

"I have found a usage for that chia pet. I retrieved water from the Water Planet Laertela, placed in a large bowl and then I placed the chia pet inside." She opened the door to reveal.....
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/307/8/b/crystal_forest_by_eyotajayne-d5juhg9.jpg

Anna's eyes went wide"Thats....An interesting way to use the chia pet"

more_horiz
"Who would think that after all these years it would come to this" Roc said to Alex who smiled" I know. It seem like yesterday we were just a group of kids who wanted to honor the legacy of heroes that inspired us and now we've advanced to this"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Really? What is it?"

Anna's eyes went wide"Thats....An interesting way to use the chia pet"

"Thank you. Once the crystals mature, we'll be able to pull them out and use them as energy sources." Vamiolos smiled. "Shall we take the tour?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply