ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Legato
6 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

more_horiz

Raven Loveless
Appearance: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 2l51r7
Bio: The older Loveless sister, she was always the psychically stronger, while the two sisters loved each other very much, they were fiercely competitive even at a young age. Raven always looked out for her sister and helped her out when she needed it, which wasn't often. Always at the top of their classes, physically fit and exceptionally brilliant, they were brought on-board with LION at the same time. Their physical abilities along with their minds and wits made them exceptional agents.
After several years with the agency however, tragedy struck. Hope was killed in action on a mission in an explosion that killed her entire team. Raven was hit hard by this news and was a wreck for weeks. All attempts to find the killer have come up empty and Raven has sworn to hunt down her sister's killer and avenge her death.
Skills: Exceptionally brilliant, H2H master, tactics, weapons, trained soldier, able to 'analyze' people to understand and figure them out and their fighting skills.

Hope Loveless
Appearance: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 8ycn51
The Younger Loveless sister, she was the smarter one. However, she had the flaw of being too smart, she figured out and mastered things too quickly. In school and college she practically sleep walked through the advanced courses and started up a freelance detective agency once she graduated and took up the most dangerous cases she could find. While this worked out at first, Hope eventually grew tired of it. Despite everything, even this couldn't challenge her. As such, she became a soldier and joined the army, fighting on the front-lines of wars and battles even against alien invaders. This got LION's attention and they hired the two sisters on. Hope seemed to enjoy her work at first but slowly fell into her old habits and began taking harder and more dangerous assignments one after another to alleviate her boredom. The LION execs noticed this and got her medication and therapy to help. This worked and she began calming down and just enjoying life. Tragically this was all for naught as on her next mission, she and her team were killed a massive explosion.
While she was identified by dental remains the other agents found, there was no sign of her body...
Skills: Skills: Exceptionally brilliant, H2H master, tactics, weapons, trained soldier, able to 'analyze' people to understand and figure them out and their fighting skills, detective skills.

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

more_horiz

Alice Sanderson
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 2rze8ox
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 4rfho3
Making a few minor changes to Alice, Michael's primary love interest in the Omega Story.
More in story.

Finally settled on a look for her.

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 28, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz

A pair of presents for Froggy...

Older Bruiser
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/161/d/c/ultimate_evil_hulk_by_papabear7.jpg
Costume
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/347/a/c/blue_superhero__by_stonepiler-d5nwkmy.jpg

Psyche's Superhero Costume
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs31/i/2008/224/1/0/Mutants_and_Masterminds_1_by_greenmousa.jpg

more_horiz
I do have this idea concerning Anna's rogues gallery. They're inspired from Flash's Rogues in that while they commit crimes and antagonize Anna there is a code that they carry that separates them from the monstrous antagonist.

Granite
A professional criminal with the ability to have his whole body be covered in indestructible stone. He also has mid level earth manipulation powers.

We've already meet The Thing(Jun)

Jenny Napalm
Has the ability to make things Explode

All I have so far

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

A pair of presents for Froggy...

Older Bruiser
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/161/d/c/ultimate_evil_hulk_by_papabear7.jpg
Costume
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/347/a/c/blue_superhero__by_stonepiler-d5nwkmy.jpg

Psyche's Superhero Costume
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs31/i/2008/224/1/0/Mutants_and_Masterminds_1_by_greenmousa.jpg
im loving psyche's costume

Dat posture unfff day body language

Bruiser Dat hulk type mass

Legato what about a duo called boomer Bonnie and cyclone Clyde?
Exasperator-a man who exudes an anti kinetic energy field. He sliws you down and bores you to death

Attunia Harmonia-rogue alien princess who kidnaps a male friend of Anna's/comes for her brother as part of a hunt for the perfect mateand only Anna can fight her

Miss Lead-powers of vertigo and misdirection through eye contact

Hot Ink-tattoo artist with a inhuman influence if you will

more_horiz
Oliver Maximilian
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 2ivm9w0

Lara Maximilian
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 2irstx3

Matthew Maximilian
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 Idzsif

more_horiz
The Armstead's
Evan Montgomery Armstead
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/77/1524215-dudley_ssf4_alt.jpg

Janet Armstead
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/155/9/8/mrs_villetta_by_gairon-d5mrr4f.jpg

Summer Armstead
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img263/5292/morningglories7.jpg

more_horiz
Matt HAS to get his powers from genetics

Look at his family

Sweet monkey Jesus

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Look at his family

Sweet monkey Jesus

Hmmm, maybe the meteor just woke up what was already there and laying dormant, giving it a jump start.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Look at his family

Sweet monkey Jesus

Hmmm, maybe the meteor just woke up what was already there and laying dormant, giving it a jump start.
you know what? This can work for me

In all incarnations

more_horiz

Shari
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/195/1/a/4_by_trashup-d6df5c3.jpg
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/141/f/9/maid3_by_trashup-d5vsuzp.jpg
cheers 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Shari
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/195/1/a/4_by_trashup-d6df5c3.jpg
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/141/f/9/maid3_by_trashup-d5vsuzp.jpg
cheers 
Niiiice Smile 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Fox Conglomerate Employees

Scarlett
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 Iron-m10

Personal Assistant to Johnathan Fox

What to expect from Scarlett.

http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?id=7872

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Fox Conglomerate Employees

Scarlett
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 Iron-m10

Personal Assistant to Johnathan Fox

What to expect from Scarlett.

http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?id=7872

And that is why you don't try to mug little red riding hood.

more_horiz
Name: Nora Bennett
Appearance:
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 The-sh10

more_horiz

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 Xmn80o
^NuStronghold!Very Happy 

more_horiz
Name: Penelope Johnstone

Appearance: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 Chloe_moretz_kick_ass_2_set

Superpower: Power Stealing: The ability to steal the powers from other metahumans, leaving them powerless.

Stolen Powers
Fire
Ice
Lightning
Earth
Flight
Stretch Hands
Superhuman Strength/Durability
Sonic Scream
Mouth Blast
Thunderclap
Energy Swords
Forcefield
Monster Form

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:34 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
.......Thats definitely alot of powers. I think, just so it wouldn't be an overload, there could be a limit to the powers.

Like five superpowers. She gets the first five superpowers she has acquired but every power she acquires she ends up losing the last power she had.. I also have this idea in that she has a character arc where she sees that taking someone's ability, while for good intentions, is still something thats morally questionable and she ends up developing empathic powers, something close to what Damon has.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
.......Thats definitely alot of powers. I think, just so it wouldn't be an overload, there could be a limit to the powers.

Like five superpowers. She gets the first five superpowers she has acquired but every power she acquires she ends up losing the last power she had.. I also have this idea in that she has a character arc where she sees that taking someone's ability, while for good intentions, is still something thats morally questionable and she ends up developing empathic powers, something close to what Damon has.

Good point. Since she just got earth, I took out claws and third eye is part of monster form, and super strength goes hand in hand with super jumping anyhow.
And yeah, an arc like that is just what she needs.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Good point. Since she just got earth, I took out claws and third eye is part of monster form, and super strength goes hand in hand with super jumping anyhow.
Her meeting Damon down the road would be cool also. Could have it that originally the gang wanted to meet Ultra Girl and Omni-Man since they're the two famous superheroes that Exodus had and managed to encounter Omni-Man during a patrol.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Her meeting Damon down the road would be cool also. Could have it that originally the gang wanted to meet Ultra Girl and Omni-Man since they're the two famous superheroes that Exodus had and managed to encounter Omni-Man during a patrol.

Stronghold: "Yo."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Stronghold: "Yo."
And Stronghold Embarassed  Laughing 

more_horiz
I was thinking of Penelope like, even if she has the powers, she cycles through them amazo style, you know? seven at a time

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Appearance: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 Chloe_moretz_kick_ass_2_set

Superpower: Power Stealing: The ability to steal the powers from other metahumans, leaving them powerless.

Stolen Powers
Fire
Ice
Lightning
Earth
Flight
Stretch Hands
Sonic Scream
Mouth Blast
Thunderclap
Energy Swords
Forcefield
Monster Form

Also, adult Penelope
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 Pauline_Nordin_personal_trainer_fitness_models

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Stolen Powers
Fire
Ice
Lightning
Earth
Flight
Stretch Hands
Sonic Scream
Mouth Blast
Thunderclap
Energy Swords
Forcefield
Monster Form

Also, adult Penelope
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 Pauline_Nordin_personal_trainer_fitness_models

Deadpool: Milk did that body good!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply