ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Legato
6 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 35 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

more_horiz
Okay

I can work with this

But you do realize you have an underaged sociopath in Kimbily now? A child murderer? Just want you to be aware of that

I mean we already have three ex terrorists/gang members and now three murderers with the Nordic council cutting one of them a break and the other escaping any sort of trial? This already will put stridayxa under a bad light and give some credence to the leader's thoughts

You got ppl in high places cutting reckless and powerful children breaks. Gangsters or not she brutally murdered those men, same with Jezebel who in spite of all the hospitality she's been shown alternates between spaz and "hey what does this power do?"

She's a few hours removed from killing some ppl bad guys or not

Got a LOOOT to work with, that's for sure

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 35 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Okay

I can work with this

But you do realize you have an underaged sociopath in Kimbily now? A child murderer? Just want you to be aware of that

I mean we already have three ex terrorists/gang members and now three murderers with the Nordic council cutting one of them a break and the other escaping any sort of trial? This already will put stridayxa under a bad light and give some credence to the leader's thoughts

You got ppl in high places cutting reckless and powerful children breaks. Gangsters or not she brutally murdered those men, same with Jezebel who in spite of all the hospitality she's been shown alternates between spaz and "hey what does this power do?"

She's a few hours removed from killing some ppl bad guys or not

Got a LOOOT to work with, that's for sure

while Kimbily is from London so that wouldn't be the Nordic Council's problem. Sally's going to have a trail , but technically she already had a trail a year ago since she was in detention center. so Sally isn't escaping a trail , she's just avoiding being kill off by Orion 9. Sally can't have a second trail if she's dead.

more_horiz
Kimbily causes her parents to kill each other with her powers

We got a budding sociopath who's crossed countries with a murderer who gets preferential treatment because of her supernatural status

Lots of plot fun

more_horiz
for Froggy

Shane Berrie Maverick

main power- Imagination manifestiton

Young Shane / Teenage Shane

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 35 Kosuke_kira_44424

Teenage Shane at the point when he snap

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 35 Hqdefault

Adult Shane

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 35 6516e00a19027fd214336b9dfd2af903

the idea for Shane is that he start out  as  shy teenage who was just protecting himself from vicious gangsters who were trying to kill him. so when he accidentally  kills them and is banded as murder  he gets taunt by it and people threat him harshly.  Shane was force  to be kept in dark room this was supposed to teach him a  lesson, but it only  drove him towards the point of insanity.

when Shane was finally let out, he didn't say anything and his mind was near the breaking point.  then when a local teenage boy about Shane's age splash blood on Shane , Shane snap and went all Carrie on the people around him. keep Shane in a dark room was supposed to teach him a lesson, but result into a innocent boy into a monster.  now as adult Shane is kept in a Asylum.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:17 am; edited 4 times in total

more_horiz
Barracus Baxter Lash

Young / Teen B.B Lash

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 35 Takuma-Onizaki-SEXY-anime-guys-13864122-576-397

Adult B.B Lash

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 35 Prisoner___killer_by_beccilein-d4dv459

more_horiz
so is shane a dark parallel to jezebel or anything?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Shane is the dark parallel of what could go wrong , cause sometimes correcting someone doesn't always go as well as plan. Shane is the result when correction doesn't work as plan. unlike Jezebel , Shane had no friends , no one to support him , no one to talk to.  he had nothing to keep his sanity in check.

now about Lara

it's okay that she can't talk to  Mcgalister anymore, but   I still think Lara should be allow to talk to her cousins and their friends.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Shane is the dark parallel of what could go wrong , cause sometimes correcting someone doesn't always go as well as plan. Shane is the result when correction doesn't work as plan. unlike Jezebel , Shane had no friends , no one to support him , no one to talk to.  he had nothing to keep his sanity in check.

now about Lara

it's okay that she can't talk to  Mcgalister anymore, but   I still think  Lara should be allow to talk to her cousins and their friends.

it's ;perfectly okay to talk to her cousins, but that doesn't make her any less annoying you know? Plus Jan was referring to the Mcaglister call, where LAra got info from him several times which is kind of weird a LION agent is seeping info to a ten year old and not a kid that they have someone personally monitoring

plus LION doesn't interfere with Halworth Institute kids generally.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

now about Lara

it's okay that she can't talk to  Mcgalister anymore, but   I still think  Lara should be allow to talk to her cousins and their friends.

it's ;perfectly okay to talk to her cousins, but that doesn't make her any less annoying you know? Plus Jan was referring to the Mcaglister call, where LAra got info from him several times which is kind of weird a LION agent is seeping info to a ten year old and not a kid that they have someone personally monitoring

plus LION doesn't interfere with Halworth Institute kids generally.

still Jan  refering to Mcgalister when  Charles Field was the one calling Lara   is odd, and should have been done posts before that. just saying you could have time that better. I have made up my mind that Lara will hang around Maggie so she can learn to be cool.

more_horiz
Naw I timed it pretty well since you had Lara get random calls and had characters just walk through the front door with no reason at all to advance the plot you have these past few days so do to talk to me about timing. Plus you did make a seven year old murderer so I don't think you can talk to me about character decisions when you thought she'd be an okay character to use

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Naw I timed it pretty well since you had Lara get random calls and had characters just walk through the front door with no reason at all to advance the plot you have these past few days so do to talk to me about timing. Plus you did make a seven year old murderer so I don't think you can talk to me about character decisions when you thought she'd be an okay character to use

okay glad we had this little chat,and I'm still doing that thing where Lara hangs out with Maggie so she can learn to become cool.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DynamicCharacter

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

okay glad we had this little chat,and I'm still doing that thing where Lara hangs out with Maggie so she can learn to become cool.

and i'm totally okay with that

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

and i'm totally okay with that

oh and I change the picture I'm using for Kimbily Applecinder from anime girl picture to a picture of Esther from the Orphan. well it was either going to be her or Rhoda from the Bad Seed.

more_horiz
idk why the difference but okay

more_horiz
for Froggy

Wiggie Wyon

power- http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Explosion_Inducement

1 Biokinetic Explosion

2 Energy Combustion

3 Explosion Touch

4 Internal Energy Combustion

5 Molecular Combustion

6 Self-Detonation ( like Mr. 5 from One Piece)

7 Explosionproof Skin

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Esthara Hasiabhia  ( childhood friend and body guard of Alitla Mazanrok)

height: 5'3"

race: human

weight: 150 lbs  ( with weights  and weight clothing on) 115 lbs of muscle  ( with weights and weight clothing off)

body fat: 13 %

lean mass:  100 lbs

fat mass: 14 lbs

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 35 Mikasa_by_catablu-d6j04th

Esthara Hasiabhia  intense training has giving her naturally superhuman condition ( Peak Human Condition). Esthara is a capable of using the full 100% of her muscle power at a moment's notice. Normally, the brain restricts one's power  shutting down muscles in response to pain in order to prevent serious injury; but Esthara doesn't have this limitation  due to her training and discipline with Queen Vires . this makes Esthara not only fast but surprisingly strong for her size and puts her at the limit of strength a human can achieve without possessing outright superpowers or other enhancements.  

Esthara has a extremely high  tolerance for  pain. normally only a person's fast twitch muscles are used when it comes to speed , agility and relfexes . however due to her  training and discipline Esthara can switch her slow twitch muscles to fast twitch muscles at moment's notice. meaning that at moment's notice her body can have 100% fast twitch muscles compare to a   Olympic sprinter who can have up to   80% fast twitch muscles.

this puts her at the limit of speed & relfexes   a human can achieve without possessing outright superpowers or other enhancements.  the downside to this is that her body produces more  fatigue toxins when she has 100% fast twitch  muscle fibers.  due to doing Mithridatism training  Esthara resistance to toxins is at  the peak of what a human can achieved.

due to her impact training Esthara's  durability is at limit  of what a human can achieve, due to her endurance training Esthara's endurance is at the limit of what a human can achieve, due to her  stamina training Esthara's stamina is at the limit of what a human can achieve. also due to her agility training Esthara's agility is at the limit of what a human can achieve. finally due to her balance training Esthara's balance is at the limit of what a human can achieve.   

weapon: a sword forge form the  the fangs of the Noviella Crystal Tooth Vibro tiger that can vibrate at a  ultra high frequency allow it to cut through   almost anything.

Esthara's conditioning training consists of

1 strength training ( to strengthen her body)

2 speed training ( to improve her speed and relfexes )

3 impact training  ( to toughen her body)

4 Agility training ( to improve her agility )

5 endurance training ( to improve her endurance )

6 Balance training ( to improve her balance)

7 stamina training  ( to improve her stamina

8 Mithridatism training ( training were Esthara subjects her self to non-lethal amounts of poison to build up a immunity. )

note: despite her small size Esthara is able to carry up to 2610.5 lbs, and lift 920 lbs.   Esthara strongest muscles are her back, leg and core muscles.

at the age of 6 Esthara and her Princess Alitla Mazanrok were attack by bandits. back then Esthara wasn't practically strong in fact she was kind of weak in fact she was the weakest person in the kingdom.  she had gotten beat up pretty badly trying to protect Alita from the bandits.  luckily for  her and Alitla Frederick had arrived to ward off the bandits.  Esthara was angry at herself for being too weak to protect her friend Alita.

on that day Esthara vow to Alita that she would become strong , so that she could protect her that she would be her shield.  this was the day  that Frederick made Esthara his  apprentice, so on that day Esthara became a knight in training. on that day Esthara deiced that she would train like a mad person for the sole purpose for become strong to protect Alita. as a little kid growing up Esthara was weaker then other girls her age and was always pick last for physical events.

when she was little girl she herd people say that she would always be weak and fragile that it was amazing that girl like her   could even walk with such frailty.   but those harsh words just made Esthara want to prove that she  could be strong, that she wasn't weak.  but when she fail to protect her friend Alita from a group of bandits  she start believe that maybe she was weak, that she could never be strong.  until she saw Frederick that faithful day who told her that she could become strong she just had to try hard and push her self.

after hearing those words from Frederick that was when Esthara had vow to Alita that she would become strong, so that she could be her shield, and so that no one would ever call her weak again. the reason she herd such things when she was a little girl was because she was born with condition that cause her to have a  higher metabolism then normal and weaker muscles  then normal. it was said that by her  eight birthday that she would be cripple.

so to get to where she is now she had to training like crazy to overcome her condition.

when not using 100% of her muscle power Edwina can only lift 575 lbs

bio updated

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:22 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Teresa Long

code name: Shadowfly

age 15

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 35 80249

affiliation: Black Dragon Clan

main power: sound manipulation

secondary power: super relfexes and super speed.

Bio: after the death of her parents at the age of 3  at the hands of the Yakuza, Teresa went to live with her Uncle Kasyouiu Long. who after discovering she had powers train her with the help of his mother Masyoukuki Long  to be  cold heart assassin, and to only target criminals.  at the age of 15 she became a member of the Black Dragon Clan a clan of Ninjas  dedicated to assassinated criminals  which her grandmother  Masyoukuki  Long is head of, and giving the code name Shadowfly.  her father Rassuiken before his death  was kick out of the Black Dragon Clan for his no killing policy cause it went against the clan's ways.

she was train in hand to hand combat, weaponry,  etc by her Uncle  Kasyouiu Long and how to utilize her sound manipulation by her grand mother Masyoukuki Long .

weapon: Teresa Long  doesn't have a weapon instead she's train to use her sound manipulation in lethal ways which include the following

1 Razor wind

2 scatter shot sound blasts

3 Sonic Combustion

4 Ballistic Scream

5 cause internal damage by using Infrasonic waves

6 Vibration Emmison

associates

1 Rasyioukuki Metboshia ( age 18  height 5'2" weight  350 lbs  body type sumo  )

Weapon: Rasyioukuki uses a 6 foot giant spike Iron Nyoibo  ( a giant spike Iron club)

2 Sezaztuna Zamboshi  ( age 14)

weapon: uses a kusarigama  

3 Mayasulaua Akainzou  ( age 16)

weapon: uses two tekagi-shuko ( Ninja hand claws) and two ninja foot spikes.

4 Rasuokura Yazuorni ( age 17)

weapon: uses a variety of high tech gadgets.

outside of being assassins  Teresa Long  aka Shadowfly  and her associates pretty much does normal things like go to school or hang out.  they wouldn't seem like they would be assassins at first glance. while doing assassinations  Teresa long and her associates as do all members of the Black Dragon Clan all wear animal masks to concealed their identities and they do their assassinations at night.

more_horiz
seems alright

wonder what made you bring them back

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
seems alright

didn't bring them back just made NUCAU versions of them , the Prime & Quantum Versions are not gone.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
seems alright

didn't bring them back just made NUCAU versions of them , the Prime & Quantum Versions are not gone.
that's what I meant, you made NCAU versions of them :/

more_horiz
Josh Poundmax
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 35 Characterimg
Teddy's bro.
Power: Muscle Mimicry

Ming Xiao Long
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 35 Nemu_school_outfit_by_tui_and_la_d5vtkov
https://2img.net/h/s17.postimg.cc/ut0uyvmhr/platinumgirl.png
Superhero Name
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 35 Titanium
Platinum Powerhouse
Teddy's eventual love interest.
Fighting Style: Kempo+Pressure Points

Also, Teddy's LION uniform, worn when he's doing missions.
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 35 2383173_teddy1

more_horiz
Name: Rosey Rosarita Maria
Appearance
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs50/i/2009/326/f/4/random_ssbbw_number_5_by_zanza316.jpg
http://www.writeups.org/img/fiche/5407c.jpg
Eventual Costume
https://2img.net/h/s29.postimg.cc/lztw2rziv/wreckingball2.png
Bio: A giant of a woman, Rosey gained notoriety as a pit fighter, viciously beating opponents in underground fights for fun and money since she was a teenager, becoming a champ at 16. After the pits were found and shutdown by government agents, Rosey bounced around for awhile, doing odd jobs. Sometimes construction work or demolition, other times cage fighting or entering into fight contests for money, enjoying physically dominating her opponents.
She continued to bulk up and occasionally got in trouble with the law but bounced back from it easily enough.
A major change in her life came at the age of 18 when she was at a bank to cash a check when thugs broke in and held it up, soon taking hostages and threatening to kill them all if demands were not met, including pointing a gun at her head. However, when the cocky thug looked away for just a moment, she went on the attack and took his gun away and knocked him out with a mighty blow to the head. She opened fire on two other thugs, shooting them in the legs and then threw the gun at the fourth and then kicked the body of the man she had knocked out first at the leader to stop him from shooting her.
Rosey was in the middle of viciously beating the leader when the SWAT Team ran in.
She was arrested and went to court but was deemed not guilty, on account of her actions being in the defense of herself and others.
Thrilled with the sense of challenge and exhilaration this had given her, began entering into more dangerous situations and fights; going from fighting multiple opponents, to throwing down with gangs, to fighting in death matches and eventually becoming a leg breaker for gangsters. All the while dabbling in drugs, drinking and prostitutes.
Rosey eventually landed a job as a guard for a mafia family, but this was brought down by a LION Agent, who not only brought down the Family, but also handed Rosey her first ever defeat with a single snap of his fingers.  Wink 
Rosey spent a few years in prison, where she met Candlestick, who was in prison for arson. The two became friends and watched each others backs.
After a couple years in prison, the two joined in on a massive riot and used the chance to escape.
Bouncing around for awhile and trying to keep under the radar, they were picked up by Lovely Flamingo and hired on as guards.
They had a cushy life, mostly just keeping the henchmen in line and dealing with anybody who picked a fight with Flamingo's gang, until Artemis showed up.
And that's where we are now.

She will, eventually, appear before the J.P. again as super-villain muscle named Wrecking Ball, but that's for later.

Powers
While technically not having powers of her own, she does possess enormous strength and durability, owing in part to her incredible size and weight. In addition to this, she is deceptively fast and agile for her size.

Skills
While she does have talent and experience with guns and knives, Rosey is first and foremost a straight up brawler, albeit one with plenty of experience in fighting a wide variety of opponents.

more_horiz
Name: Dinah
Superhero Name: Artemis
Appearance
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 35 E3cfcfaa4847622bc553ce900f3a14a2
Costume
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 35 Imageedit_1_7737725984
Bio:
Skills and Stats
Peak Human Martial Artist, expert with weapons.

For my man Legato.  Cool

more_horiz
Her and Sura must have the same trainer Laughing 
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Korra-335086913

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Her and Sura must have the same trainer Laughing 
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Korra-335086913

http://31.media.tumblr.com/5f452d616f367d8dd735a26bc5f98666/tumblr_mxpcxbguIk1spaqpio1_1280.jpg
 Wink Cool 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply