ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionUnrealman Rising  - Page 2 EmptyRe: Unrealman Rising

more_horiz
Vol 2

37 year old Sevda Naboa prespective ( looks 10)

I look at the Head of DARPA and said to her with firm tone with a blank expression on my face " so who's my target ?

Madera's prespective I look at Zero and with stern look on my face and said to her in stern tone Zero your target is a super power woman that has been wreaking havoc across american. the so called hero Unrealman has fail to stop this threat, so it's up to you to stop this new threat to the country!

Madera shows me a picture of my target and I examine the picture carefully saying in stern tone, i understand begining mission ma'ma!

Madera's prespective to courage that Sevda would do complete her mission i told her a little white lie saying in firm tone. hey maybe if you complete this misson we might give you your freedom.

my face lite up when i herd that word and a said in firm tone to Madera " you will really grant me my freedom if I do this? Madera nod yes, and I flew off use my power to make my self go at hyper sonic speeds. later I arrived in front of my target, and that's when i found out i did just have one target I had multiple targets to subdud. the targets attempt to attack me back lucky dud to my Vector field they couldn't land a finger on me.

Unrealman's Prespective

I watch this strange little girl appear out nowhere and take Marylin clones punches with out any ill effects, what the hell was this little girl I thought to myself. I rush in my weaking state and told the girl that i got this, but told me that she was android sent by the government to handel the sitution.

after explain to the hero that i was here to clean up his mess, I had a long battle with my targets but i eventually took care of them finding out that they were just robots. I then realize that my real target is still out there!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
3 months later

Mistress Supreme's prespective

after training in space I return to earth to see how things were going on there. I stop by my slave Dr.Goldstars place.

Dr. Goldstar's prespective

I open up my door when i herd a ring and I saw that amazon godess standing infront of the door saying in firm tone, my goddess your back!

Mistress Supreme's prespective

I smile at my slave and said in stern tone, Indeed I am I back from training in space slave. now tell me are my robotic duplicates doing has the world been remade in my image yet?

Dr.Goldstar's Prespective: no my goddess, there was a problem, your Robotic Duplicates were destroyed by a 10 year old girl.

Mistress Supreme's Prespective

I hold up Dr.Goldstar by his neck and said to him in angry tone. a little girl defeat my army of duplicates?!? you are just as pathetic and useless as the rest of those meaningless bugs on this planet!

Dr. Goldstar's Prespective.

Fearing for my live I beg for the goddess to let me life and said to her in firm tone, but my goddess this wasn't a normal 10 year old girl, and suspect that new type of android that the government had made in 1924 so it's older then it looks my goddess. but there is good new the hero know as Unrealman has become over confident, just like you wanted.

I put my hands on my hips and laugh saying in stern tone, good at lest you did something right you meaningless bug. now i will take matters into my own hands, it' time that I pay my husband's city a vist!

more_horiz
Unrealman's pad

Unrealman's Prespective

as I sign autographics to my fans i look over a professor Chroinc and said in firm tone, what's wrong professor?

Chorinc's prespective.

I just shake my head and said in stern tone, this , this is all wrong, have you been listen to a word I said. be a hero isn't about money or fame. it's about doing what's right.

Unrealman's Prespective

a roll my eyes at the Professor as I contiune sign autographics saying in stern tone. Sure whatever you say professor.

Chorinc's prespective

I get tee off at Wasghiton's responese and said in firm tone, fine if that's the way you want to be then I'm leaving, you will no longer have my services! I then walk out and slam the door behind me.

panic D.C

I wish the insects panic as I star demolishing their city, helpless to stop me! the military tries to stop me but i just laugh at everything they throw at me. they even think about result to nuking me but scape the idea as it would destroy the capital!

Unrealman's prespective

I look out the my window after sign autographics and saw the capital in ruins, and a face i haven't seen in a long time. it was Merylin , the real Merylin. I quickly put on my outfit and rush outside as fast as I can. i then addressed Merylin saying in firm tone. Merlyin please stop this!

I look at my former parnter with anger in my eyes saying in firm tone, Stop why should I , no one give a damn about me and I'm through being everyone's doormate! it's high time that I was the one in charge!

Unrealman's prespective

I look at Merylin with tears in my eyes and said in stern tone, Merylin if you won't listen to reason, then i have no choice but to stop you by force!

more_horiz

I laugh at my partner's words saying to him in stern tone, stop me, you can't stop me I am a goddess!

Unrealman's Prespective

I ball up my right fist and said in stern tone to Merylin, Merylin I will stop you no matter what it takes! I can't let you destroyed the city! I did flew up towards her and hit her shattering super punch.

Mistress Supreme Prespective.

I laugh as he broke his hand on my face and watch him yelp in pain saying in stern oh did poor baby broke his little hand here let me make it better, how's this. I grab his arm and snap it watching him yell in pain.

Unrealman's Prespective

I hollar in pain and said to Merlyin in stern tone, Merlyin why are you doing this?

I toss Unrealman into a building and watch it crumble to the ground saying in stern tone, why, I tell you why. it's because you always underminded me, always taking credit for everything i did. you were famous, everyone knew you, me I was just you're nobody sidekick! all my life I been ridicule, seen as a nobody, cast aside. but no more.... I will not allow anyone to walk over me ever again, not even you Jousha!

I did preceed to trash my former partner all over the city, demolishing it in process while holding back make sure i did accidentally destroyed the planet.

at Creed Labs

Madera's prespective

I look at the monitor saying in stern tone,everyone activate Sevda , we need her to stop this threat.

Chronic's prespective

I look at the montior with worry in my eyes saying in firm tone. Madera Ma'ma we're going to need more then Sevda to stop her , we need to call LION!

Madera's prespective

I stare at Chroinc as the other scientist went to work activating Sevda saying in stern tone. we don't need them, we have Sevda our ultimate Shield!

Chronic's prespective

I walk away from Madera and contact LION on my high tech phone saying in firm tone. LION I fear that the world is in crisis! the Government thinks they can deal with it by sending out their ultimate weapon, but I'm not sure they realize how dangerous the threat is. meet me at my Personal lab on inaccessible island!

I then look at Sedva's offspring, the 12 Neo Automic Bio Omega androids made from Sedva's basics specs playing with each other, not realizing not one day they would be use as weapons of war while i was still on the phone with LION.

more_horiz
I look over at poor Echo saying in stern tone, poor Echo can't ever talk because of the malfunction in her bio motherboard. well at lest she's a happy little girl. and she sure does love that Etch A Sketch i got her. I then got over the phone with LION and head towards my Lab on inaccessible island.

at my Lab I addressed the LION agents in my real Fleainina body instead of my robotic humanized mech telling them about the history of the gem of Tonaithu. I told that I that decipher the rest of the text in Tonaithu's temple and that the rest of the text was form a long forgotten alien language. I read the text to LION agents word by word, and the text said, Long ago in galaxy far far away there used to be a planet name Dracageddon and race of long extinct beings called Draconians. the Draconians were the first woshipers of the Azetc gods.

one of these beings was name Tiamat Drakon she was she princess of Draconian. one day a horrible war broke out and Tiamat want the power to protect her people so she went up to the god Tonaithu and ask him to give her power. Tonaithu heed her request and made her a gem that grant her power turn her into his avatar. but as soon as the easly protector her people from the invaders she went mad with power.

she end up causing the extiction of her own race by destroyed her own planet and even went as far as destroying the galaxy she was in before the Azetc gods took notice. after watching Tiamat's intergalactic carnage the goddess Metztil had enough and made her own gem that would weaken Tiamat. the goddess had appear before Tiamat and use the the gem to weaken her then Tonaithu came forth disappointed that Tiamat had abused the power that he had given her and took it all back asborbing it into his gem. Tiamat was then giving a harsh punishment by the Azetc gods and cast into exile.

were she live the rest of her live until she die. after her death the Azect deities Tonaithu and Metzil buried their gems on this planet, back then it was just a lifeless planet. after I finish reading the test I look at the LION agents and said in stern tone, acorrding to the text both gems are older then the planet earth itself. now what this has to do with the threat that the Government is attempting to stop is that that target got her powers from Tonaithu's gem just like the hero Unrealman!

infact that target their after is his former parnter Merylin Swiss she gain most of the power of Tonaithu's gem and went mad with power. the government has no idea what their up against, Merylin is many, many times more powerful then Unrealman is and can crack this planet like a egg just with a single stomp. from Dr.Goldstar's readings she's capable of lifting 4,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 septillion tons meaning that this entire planet might as well be a pebble to her. moving at speeds 1,000 times faster then the speed of light and delivering 12,228,129,185,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Decillion tons of force!

if she wanted to she could inhaled the entire earth's atmosphere. she's the one who defeat the 100 foot beast Zealos and let Unrealman take the credit. every major battle that Unrealman was because of her, she was building up his confidence to make him over confident and it work. and from my high tech telescope I saw her destroyed a planet with a mere stomp.

then saw her destroyed another planet as well as satellites and nearby planets with one powerful punch. there was nothing left of the planets or the statellites not one single speck. finally I observed her vaporize a entire solor system with her plasma vison and she survived the destruction without any damage. I'm worried that if the U.S government tries to fight her that history will just repeated itself.

to protect our galaxy, Merlyin must be depower! lucky i have advise way to allow you all to used the power contain in Metzil gem in your blasters to weaken Merlyin. but this will only wrok temporaly the power she has must be asborb back into Tonaithu's gem! I know the only way Sevda could stop Merlyin from eventually destroyed all life on earth as we know it is if I took out her safeguard, and that's something i wish not to do.

more_horiz
Sevda's Prespective

I saw my target the amazon that had been wreaking havoc cross the capital and she was using the hero Unrealman as a battering ram! I look at the woman and said to her in stern tone. Stop what your doing at once and surrender!

I laugh at the little girl before me and said in stern tone, come home now little girl and i might spare you!

Sevda's Prepsective

I took the Amazons words as a threat and said to her in firm tone. I'm not a little girl I'm android i been order by the government to stop you!

I laugh again and said in firm tone, so your a weapon that the government made, well I well crush you just like all the other weapons they used to try to stop me! I then hit the android with a powerful punch but nothing happen it was as if my blows were just bounching off her as if they were hitting a invisble force field. I tried again but the same thing happen i then got angry and said in stern tone. what kind of tricky is this why can't I touch you!

Sevda's Prepsective

I look at the angry amazon and gave her a answer saying in firm tone, I have the ability to Manipulate vectors, allowing me to form a impenetrable shield!

I got even more angry and said in stern tone, huh there's just no way ... it's not posssible!!! nothing can stand up to my attack I'm goddess, I goddess!

Sevda's Prespective

I then got contact my professor Chroinc, who informed me that fighting the Amazon know as Mistress supreme on earth was unwise because of how powerful she is. he told me to used my ability to take Mistress Supreme to a dimension were she won't wipe out the solor system! I then used my power to bending the dimensional barriers to send myself and Mistress Supreme to a dimension were she could do no harm while i wait for LION agents that Chroinc had told me that had modifed their blasters to used energy from Metzil gemand he had giving Tonaithu's gem the source of Mistress Supreme and Unrealman's powers to.

I then waited for the LION agents to show up while Mistress Supreme pounding on me with planet destorying blows as my shield protecting me .

more_horiz

I pounding on this android with all my force and yet I still couldn't destroyed it. I start to get furious wondering why I a goddess couldn't destroyed this man made machine, and said in Angry tone. Why can't I destroyed you, i'm goddess I should be able to break through your force field. so I can't I, why do my strikes keep having no effect on you!

Sevda's Prepsective

I look at  the amazon as she continue to pound on me and said in firm tone, I'm not a man made machine, I was created with alien tech by a alien! I did kept right until  finally the LION agents show up. I then saw them used their blasters on the woman to weaken  her and saw them used Tonaithu's gem to asborb   the Amazon's power back into it.   after she was  depower and not a god like amazon anymore I saw the LION agents cuff her.

when I got back to the Creed Labs, i had ask  DARPA if they would allow me freedom. they said yes, but it was a lied, they trapped me insided a tube, and lock my memories of ever being activated in the first place.  

Madara's prespective

Chroinc's little creation did I good job at stoping the threat with the help of LION, but we couldn't have the world know that she existed she was top secret weapon. so we made it look like Unrealman was the one who stop Mistress Supreme, by conviced everyone he did it through clever wording and suggestion.

Unrealman's Prespective

I don't know what happen but I guess I beating Merlyin , I don't know how i did it but I did it. and now Merlyin was back to her old self for some odd reason, but she was still crazy!  these LION agent guys came to me saying  that she had to be lock up in mental institution and that I was one of the reasons why she was like the way she was. I got the  gist of what they're were telling me , something about me being a jerk, and making Merylin feel like trash.

but everything else they told i kind of ingore. after that I announced my self as the greatest hero in the world, not even knowing rather or not i was the oen who defeated Merylin, but i didn't care i just want the fame!

this ends Unrealman's origin arc.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply