ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Astroman: Chapter One-Genesis

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionAstroman: Chapter One-Genesis EmptyAstroman: Chapter One-Genesis

more_horiz
Genesis City

Genesis City is a booming metropolis of modern buildings and architecture. It is home to millions, and more move into the area each day, drawn by the promise of a new life in a city filled with new jobs and new challenges. Genesis is one of the largest cities in the United States, one with a promising future. So it's no wonder that those venture to the city to look for a fresh start.

An apartment building is on fire and the firemen are rushing to put it out. We see a streak of light fly at it's direction. Astroman landed next to the fire fighters"Is all the residents accounted for?"

"There are about ten still trapped in there but the fire is too intense that we cant get in." The fireman said

Astroman looked at the building then says to the fireman" Make sure you have as many oxygen tanks just incase and a few extra blankets"

Astroman flew up and he spins around and around till all the fire and smoke shoots up and went into the spinning vortex. As the fire died down Astroman then went into the building then got the missing residents. They all have no serious injuries as they got out. Astroman went inside to get the final two residents. Two of them were kids who range between 12 & 10. The they were trapped between two large beams. The eldest held her younger brother who was unconscious due to smoke inhalation. She sees Astroman and pleaded for help. He assures them that they will be safe then he removed what trapped them with ease then carries the two out. Astroman put the boy on the stretcher then applied CPR on him. The boy gasped for air and started coughing. The chief fireman signaled for an oxygen mask for the boy then thanks Astroman for the assist. Astroman watches the children he rescued reunited with their parents then he flies off.

Astroman, otherwise known as Alex Chase, eldest member of the Chase Siblings. Sought the city out as a way to start a new chapter in his life. Like the city itself, the path he's taking is a promising one

descriptionAstroman: Chapter One-Genesis EmptyRe: Astroman: Chapter One-Genesis

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtZTUbNrrRE
Very Happy Wink clown

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtZTUbNrrRE
Very Happy Wink clown

Thanks for that Razz

more_horiz
"Genesis can boast of many amazing sights. The country's biggest bridge, the world's tallest building. Now it may have it's most astonishing sight yet; A Guardian Angel. Just ask the residents of Lancaster Heights who survived a devastating fire that occurred at the complex last night."

Cue a interview of one of the survivors that Astroman rescued last night, it's the same twelve year old who Astroman had saved from the fire. " He came from out of nowhere and just put the fire out by himself then rescued me and Dean when we was trapped inside, then he revived my brother when he passed out from the fire"

We then cut to news reporter Sarah Levesque standing infront of the burned remains of the building"This is where it all happened and where Astroman saved the residents and the two children trapped there. So could it be possible that Genesis just may have it's own Guardian Angel watching over us?"

"This is Sarah Levesque signing off"

Johnathan Fox, CEO of Fox Conglomerate, smiled after watching the interview" How flattering"

"Not much of a religious person sir?" His assistant Scarlett asked as she approached the his desk

"Far from it. I believe that superheroes like Astroman here, as the saying goes, puts on one pants leg at a time just like anyone else." Johnathan responded

"You know the media sir, they tend to exaggerate things" Scarlett said

"That they do my dear. Although this report has inspired me. Make sure that the surviving residents are stationed in their new compound and have a meeting scheduled between the owners of the complex. Once the meeting goes well I intend to do a little remodeling" Johnathan said then Scarlett bowed" As you wish Mr.Fox"

Johnathan
Astroman: Chapter One-Genesis Malcol10

Scarlett
Astroman: Chapter One-Genesis Iron-m10

more_horiz
NICE! Very Happy

more_horiz
well I'm glad Astroman has returned in some form. You/us gonna give him a supporting cast? Will we see Red Headed Stranger happen here?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
well I'm glad Astroman has returned in some form. You/us gonna give him a supporting cast? Will we see Red Headed Stranger happen here?

Planning on giving him a supporting cast and if you like to help out concerning that then feel free to do so. Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Planning on giving him a supporting cast and if you like to help out concerning that then feel free to do so. Smile
I'd be cool with that

Astroman sees a guy holding up a sign on a rooftop that says "IF YOU CAN READ THIS YOU ARE PROBABLY ASTROMAN, PLEASE TALK TO ME"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

I'd be cool with that

Astroman sees a guy holding up a sign on a rooftop that says "IF YOU CAN READ THIS YOU ARE PROBABLY ASTROMAN, PLEASE TALK TO ME"

Astroman sees the guy with the sign then flies at his direction. He then lands on the rooftop

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

I'd be cool with that

Astroman sees the guy with the sign then flies at his direction. He then lands on the rooftop
The guy wore a grey sweat jacket with blue jeans, and had brown messy hair covering up his face. From what Astroman could see of the man's face and his hands was that they were covered with strange grey spots and that his skin seemed to have sharp edges. He then attempted to speak, but what came out was a garbled mess of noise, forcing him to put his hands over his mouth and try to speak again. "Hello Astroman, my name is approximated into your native tongue as Gensale, and I come with a request for the help of you or your family. I am currently being hunted by a being known as Killroy. He's a great space hunter of endangered aliens and I am one of his targets. The others are in hiding and I am the only one brave enough to request your aid in broad daylight. We think with the might you possess, you'd be able to defeat him and save us, so would you be so kind as to do that?" he asked, a pleading look on his face

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

I'd be cool with that

The guy wore a grey sweat jacket with blue jeans, and had brown messy hair covering up his face. From what Astroman could see of the man's face and his hands was that they were covered with strange grey spots and that his skin seemed to have sharp edges. He then attempted to speak, but what came out was a garbled mess of noise, forcing him to put his hands over his mouth and try to speak again. "Hello Astroman, my name is approximated into your native tongue as Gensale, and I come with a request for the help of you or your family. I am currently being hunted by a being known as Killroy. He's a great space hunter of endangered aliens and I am one of his targets. The others are in hiding and I am the only one brave enough to request your aid in broad daylight. We think with the might you possess, you'd be able to defeat him and save us, so would you be so kind as to do that?" he asked, a pleading look on his face

Without any hesitation on his part Astroman nods" I'll be glad to help you guys out. Can you take me to the others?"

more_horiz
Gensale nods, and then places his hand to Astroman's chest. Gensale's body would open up and Astroman would find himself warped to a dilapidated building on the outskirts of the city,one he noticed the first day he arrived in Genesis City. As he walked into the building, Gensale would reassemble his body and follow behind Astroman, who got a good look at the other refugees

One looked like a bipedal ferret with strange optical equipment

one seemed to be a woman with shining silver skin

the final member seemed to have the features of a dragon with a humanoid head inside the jaws

"We hide here from Killroy and his Moreau-men, who are on the hunt with him. We think he has a base of operations ON Earth but we're not sure"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Gensale nods, and then places his hand to Astroman's chest. Gensale's body would open up and Astroman would find himself warped to a dilapidated building on the outskirts of the city,one he noticed the first day he arrived in Genesis City. As he walked into the building, Gensale would reassemble his body and follow behind Astroman, who got a good look at the other refugees

the final member seemed to have the features of a dragon with a humanoid head inside the jaws

"We hide here from Killroy and his Moreau-men, who are on the hunt with him. We think he has a base of operations ON Earth but we're not sure"

"I've got some people in LION that would help track down his base of operations. Don't worry, he will find justice for what he did" Astroman said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I've got some people in LION that would help track down his base of operations. Don't worry, he will find justice for what he did" Astroman said
"Well I hope they find him soon because I don't want any of us to end up like this..." Gensale says as the dragon boy turns on their television, showing Killroy's island. It was a large spacious piece of land, and asthe screen zoomedin on his mansion, Astroman would see the heads of various alien species or their dead bodies all over his wall. Killroy himself looked humanoid with a large mustache, broad shoulders, and fierce eyes, witha scar across the neck

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well I hope they find him soon because I don't want any of us to end up like this..." Gensale says as the dragon boy turns on their television, showing Killroy's island. It was a large spacious piece of land, and asthe screen zoomedin on his mansion, Astroman would see the heads of various alien species or their dead bodies all over his wall. Killroy himself looked humanoid with a large mustache, broad shoulders, and fierce eyes, witha scar across the neck

Astroman's facial expression is rather calm but he made a fist briefly when he saw the display then relaxed his hand"What can you tell me about him? As far as his strengths and weaknesses go? And how many men are at his disposal?"

more_horiz
"He has an assortment of weapons that he uses to hunt but the main thing he does is drug you and place collars like these on your neck" Gensale would say, walking over to a table. "The dragon boy, Kibago, figured out how to remove them and helped me save the others. He is a very successful hunter, and with success comes pride, so I think that might be his major weakness. He has a main weapon, a blaster that keys itself to a target's DNA and helps him hunt. He has about seven men at his disposal who he's genetically modified, but intends to make more on Earth from what I heard before escaping. He intends to come into this country of yours and propose that his Moreau-Men become a sort of law enforcement for superbeings"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"He has an assortment of weapons that he uses to hunt but the main thing he does is drug you and place collars like these on your neck" Gensale would say, walking over to a table. "The dragon boy, Kibago, figured out how to remove them and helped me save the others. He is a very successful hunter, and with success comes pride, so I think that might be his major weakness. He has a main weapon, a blaster that keys itself to a target's DNA and helps him hunt. He has about seven men at his disposal who he's genetically modified, but intends to make more on Earth from what I heard before escaping. He intends to come into this country of yours and propose that his Moreau-Men become a sort of law enforcement for superbeings"

Alex nods"Thank you for the information, I'll have someone come here and look after you till he's taken care of" he said then he turned to leave

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Alex nods"Thank you for the information, I'll have someone come here and look after you till he's taken care of" he said then he turned to leave
Gensale smiled at Astroman from behind his hair-covered face. "Thank you Astroman, your reputation doesn't do you justice" he'd say as he left

Killroy would sit in his island, preparing his Moreau-Men. Androids that he created to appear human, but were retrofitted with his alien hunting technology. He figured it would be easy to adapt themto Earth regulations and try to catch Gensale and the others who got away on his own

more_horiz
LION The Office of Dr.Marnie Montgomery

"Been awhile since we've met Alex" Marnie invited in" Whats the trouble?"

Alex told her the story of Gensale and the others, she rubbed her chin" I see. I appreciate you informing me concerning this. Need some agents to back you up?"

Alex shook his head" Thank you but no. I wish to personally make an example out of them"

Marnie studied him for a moment then smiled" I hear you. Just don't get too out of control. While I respect your request we'll still keep an eye out."

"Figured as much. See you later" Alex said then he turned and leaves the office

Marnie
https://i.servimg.com/u/f12/17/51/47/46/animen10.jpg

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
LION The Office of Dr.Marnie Montgomery

"Been awhile since we've met Alex" Marnie invited in" Whats the trouble?"

Alex told her the story of Gensale and the others, she rubbed her chin" I see. I appreciate you informing me concerning this. Need some agents to back you up?"

Alex shook his head" Thank you but no. I wish to personally make an example out of them"

Marnie studied him for a moment then smiled" I hear you. Just don't get too out of control. While I respect your request we'll still keep an eye out."

"Figured as much. See you later" Alex said then he turned and leaves the office

Marnie
https://i.servimg.com/u/f12/17/51/47/46/animen10.jpg
As he left the office, Astroman quickly approached the island of Killroy, and would notice there were four humanoid looking beings floating in the air. From the information Gensale gave him, he'd take a guess that they were Moreau-Men

Inside Killroy attempted to make a business deal with some private contractors about the Moreau-Men, showcasing their weaponry

more_horiz
Meanwhile, Marnie heard crying outside her door.

Investigate?
(Y/N)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Investigate?
(Y/N)

Marnie calmly opened her desk then got out a ray gun, which she set on immobilize, just incase then goes to the door to she opens it just slightly

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Investigate?
(Y/N)

Marnie calmly opened her desk then got out a ray gun, which she set on immobilize, just incase then goes to the door to she opens it just slightly

Opening the door, there was nothing out there.
The TV in her office suddenly turned on and started blaring static.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB0F8b129XE
Marnie whirled around and pointed the ray gun at it and could just barely make out letter that looked like.....HELP. There images of a girl with red hair in between all of it before the TV turned back off.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Investigate?
(Y/N)

Marnie whirled around and pointed the ray gun at it and could just barely make out letter that looked like.....HELP. There images of a girl with red hair in between all of it before the TV turned back off.

OT: When thinking about it this could be an excellent way to introduce this guy down the road Wink

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t16p465-the-new-cau-prime-rpg-discussion-sign-up-thread#13549

IC: Marnie searches the room then takes a mental note of what she saw before she decided to contact communications about the discovery.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Investigate?
(Y/N)

OT: When thinking about it this could be an excellent way to introduce this guy down the road Wink

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t16p465-the-new-cau-prime-rpg-discussion-sign-up-thread#13549

IC: Marnie searches the room then takes a mental note of what she saw before she decided to contact communications about the discovery.

OT: Sweet. Very Happy

IC: Communications....
Angelique was in the middle of hacking a super villain's security system when she got the call.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/132/1/e/gothic_hacker_by_leaf_nin-d4zgqjg.jpg
"Hello? Marnie hey! What can I do for you?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply