ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
the news reports would tell of a speeding metahuman bursting through gangs of themand police, which Psyche would smile when knwoing that it was Burst, with his patented jamaican accent

Bruiser and Psyche held down their city street, as Vindalee patrolled behind Burst, able to lock ionto him because of Psyche's mental connection he gave the group

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Vindalee would arrive to find Burst making an explosion of energy, sending dozens of gang members sprawling and cop cars being shot and overturned, with fire rising from them. Burst would be looking at the cowered policemen, flexing as he said "WHO WANTS TO TEST THEIR MIGHT AGAINST MEH?" before zipping off like a madman to bumrush more gang members

A black blur raced towards him. There was a whirlwind of movement and Burst dashed to the side. Three cuts on his left arm. A woman smiled and turned to face him. "Wow, only three cuts...not bad."
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs51/i/2009/258/b/b/Nova___Updated_by_kimikow1.jpg
"The rest of you guys kill the cops and the girl. I'll handle this one." She smiled and turned back to Burst. "Name's Crow. Want to play?"

The rest of the metahuman gang members recovered and focused on Vindalee and the
cops.

for Froggy.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Vindalee would arrive to find Burst making an explosion of energy, sending dozens of gang members sprawling and cop cars being shot and overturned, with fire rising from them. Burst would be looking at the cowered policemen, flexing as he said "WHO WANTS TO TEST THEIR MIGHT AGAINST MEH?" before zipping off like a madman to bumrush more gang members

A black blur raced towards him. There was a whirlwind of movement and Burst dashed to the side. Three cuts on his left arm. A woman smiled and turned to face him. "Wow, only three cuts...not bad."
"The rest of you guys kill the cops and the girl. I'll handle this one." She smiled and turned back to Burst. "Name's Crow. Want to play?"

The rest of the metahuman gang members recovered and focused on Vindalee and the cops.
Vindalee would cause an illusion of the gang members seeing each other as cops, and making it feel like the ground around them was shaking. Vindalee took out the gun she had, aiming it at one gang member and shooting

Burst nodded as he hit his fists against each other, energy glowing again as he blasted at Crow, before stomping his feet and tackling her. "Yes, let's!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The rest of the metahuman gang members recovered and focused on Vindalee and the cops.
Vindalee would cause an illusion of the gang members seeing each other as cops, and making it feel like the ground around them was shaking. Vindalee took out the gun she had, aiming it at one gang member and shooting

Burst nodded as he hit his fists against each other, energy glowing again as he blasted at Crow, before stomping his feet and tackling her. "Yes, let's!"

Crow was able to dodge the blast and stomp but was caught by his tackle. "Now that's more like it!" She grinned and slashed across his back before rolling away and getting to her feet.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Crow was able to dodge the blast and stomp but was caught by his tackle. "Now that's more like it!" She grinned and slashed across his back before rolling away and getting to her feet.
As he got to his feet along with her, he wiped the blood off his shirt, then did a shuffle against the ground. He started to stomp, and as he stomped, it got louder and louder, before he hade a shockwave to knock Crow off her feet, then blasted at the clawed chickadee

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As he got to his feet along with her, he wiped the blood off his shirt, then did a shuffle against the ground. He started to stomp, and as he stomped, it got louder and louder, before he hade a shockwave to knock Crow off her feet, then blasted at the clawed chickadee

Crow crossed her claws in front of herself but was sent flying anyway. The claws shattering as the blast hit her. She bounced across the ground before skidding a stop. She stared up at the sky. "Finally......a real man." She coughed and groaned in pain as she stumbled and then stood up briefly before doubling over, coughing and hacking. She spit blood from her mouth. "Come on baby....don't tell me....that's all you got for me." Crow smiled and wiped the blood from her mouth and charged Burst at superspeed, throwing her coat in front of her to block his eyesight. Burst knocked it away and she kicked him on the side of his head.

more_horiz
as she kicked him on the side of the head, he went low and replied with an uppercut twice as strong as the kick she gave him. "Naw, it's not all I got for ya little birdy, not all I got for ya" he said as he started to glow again. "Keep hitting me and we can do this all niiiiight"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
as she kicked him on the side of the head, he went low and replied with an uppercut twice as strong as the kick she gave him. "Naw, it's not all I got for ya little birdy, not all I got for ya" he said as he started to glow again. "Keep hitting me and we can do this all niiiiight"

"AHHH!" Crow fell on her back and then jumped to her feet. She punched him across the face with a blur punch. "Man of my dreams. So, what's your story?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"AHHH!" Crow fell on her back and then jumped to her feet. She punched him across the face with a blur punch. "Man of my dreams. So, what's your story?"
He clocked her back twice as hard, energy glowing. "Born in Jamaica, moved here when I was 15, met Psyche two years ago, we found our pals Bruiser and Vindalee later and now we're a crew" he says, before grabbing her by the waist and tossing her, asking "you?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Torch arrived in front of the hospital. "I take no pleasure in this, but well, orders are orders." He focused, created a large fire around himself and began blasting the hospital with fireballs, causing explosions and fire in and around it.

Apex got a call on her cell. "Yes?"
"Attack is well underway boss. One police station down, heading to the next." The masked man said.
"Good. You know what to do." Apex said.
"Rodger that. We'll call you after our next one." The masked man hung up and the others proceeded through the station, gathering guns and weapons. They opened up jail cells in the station and tossed the criminals police uniforms. "Get dressed."

Apex smiled at the smoke rising from the city. She held her arms out to her sides and closed her eyes as she listened. She could hear it even from atop the warehouse. Heard the screams of the people and the sounds of battle. Explosions, energy blasts, gunfire, car crashes, windows breaking, people screaming and rioting all mixed together. And she thought it.....good.

A group of the gang members burst into an apartment complex and began blasting at people when a window broke and Siphon slammed into the back of one of them and tossed him down the hallway. The others turned to her. "Who the hell are you?"
"I'm Siphon."

Torch put out his smoke as he watched the hospital burn down. "Well, that's done."

"FREEZE!"
Torch smirked. "Sorry, not my style." He turned around and sent a wave of fire at the police, frying them and their car.
"Now then, I wonder how the others are doing."

In the meantime, people were getting caught up in the chaos and rioting in the streets, breaking open shop windows and stealing things, fighting with each other and bashing cars.

"So...what do we do?" The criminals asked as they got dressed.
"Go out. Have fun." The masked men said at once as they handed them some guns and took the rest of the weapons for themselves and marched out.
The criminals looked at themselves dumbfounded and decided to just go along with it and ran for the cars.

A pair of meta's found Psyche and Bruiser. One of them gave a thumb's up and warped around the area before appearing in front of Psyche suddenly and smacking him with a metal bat.
The larger one, one almost as big as Bruiser leapt down in front of him and punched him across the face, sending him flying across the street and into a store and then running after him.

Siphon jumped over to the gang members and kicked the closest one so hard he went down the hall and crashed through a wall. (Huh. Didn't know I got that strong.) She turned to fight but was herself blasted through a hotel wall by a thundercalp from a punk rocker chick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-dQMUdR8rA
Siphon was getting up and was blasted again, flying out of the hotel. "Owwww." She shook off the impact and stood up on her feet. She fired electric blasts back at them. The gang took cover. An ice woman blasted at her from behind cover. "WOAH!" Siphon jumped to avoid it but came down on icey ground. Not prepared for this, she slipped and hit her head. "OW!"
"You hear that?"
"She slipped."
"Freeze 'er!"
Iceburg jumped out from behind cover and blasted at her.
Siphon unleashed her electricity on her. The lightning missed the woman's head but Siphon was frozen up to her head. (Well.....this is bad.) She struggled but she was unable to budge with the villain sending out more ice at her. "Oh God...cold...cold...coldcoldcoldcoldcold...I'm freezing! Someone....someone...get me out of this!) She tried her electricity but she couldn't budge her hands. She couldn't fly up or jump or stretch.
"Got her!" The two villains high fived. "Gotta say, I thought she'd be tougher with this."
"She only beat the wimps. We're the baddest b-ches in the gang." Shock smiled. "Time to die little girl." The two villains closed in.
Despite shivering, freezing, unable to move, Siphon thought of a plan and she thought of it quick. She tried to move her mouth and discovered that they had left most of her head unfrozen, meaning she could open and close her mouth, meaning she still had one more secret weapon. Siphon smiled beneath her mask.
"Any last words before I turn you into an ice sculpture?"
"Burn." Siphon then used the mouth blast she got from Belch. The blast blew a large hole in her mask but it also caught the two off guard. There was an explosion and the two were sent flying backwards and burned by the blast. They landed back in the main room of the apartment. "Yeah! How do you like that b-ches!" She tried to move. "Oh. Still stuck. Ummm...." She looked down a little and fired the blast again, melting the ice with the resulting explosion which knocked her over. She broke out of the rest of the ice, still freezing. Siphon shivered and walked over to the two. The air around the ice woman was freezing cold. Siphon took off a glove and knelt down and took her power. Once she did, the ice just didn't bother her anymore. Happy, she took the other one. "Now let's see...there were two others..." Siphon turned around when she heard a noise and saw another woman from the gang.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs35/f/2008/298/4/6/one_sharp_chick_by_HolyMcshizlet.jpg
Slice swung an arm at Siphon who only barely got out of the way, the energy blade from her hand cutting Siphon's face, making her bleed. "Ahhhhh!"
Not wasting any time, Slice ran towards her.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

He clocked her back twice as hard, energy glowing. "Born in Jamaica, moved here when I was 15, met Psyche two years ago, we found our pals Bruiser and Vindalee later and now we're a crew" he says, before grabbing her by the waist and tossing her, asking "you?"

Crow rolled with the impact and got up. "Moved here with my girl Slice. Apex saved her from being killed by a rival gang and we've been working with ever since."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Crow rolled with the impact and got up. "Moved here with my girl Slice. Apex saved her from being killed by a rival gang and we've been working with ever since."
Burst would then blast her, shaking his head. "Respect yer loyalty but yer backing the wrong horse in this fight, just saying" he tells her, hitting the ground to charge up

A pair of meta's found Psyche and Bruiser. One of them gave a thumb's up and warped around the area before appearing in front of Psyche suddenly and smacking him with a metal bat.
The larger one, one almost as big as Bruiser leapt down in front of him and punched him across the face, sending him flying across the street and into a store and then running after him.

Psyche was sent sprawling backwards, and instinctively reacted by setting the teleporter's brain on fire, saying "Brain grenade!"

as Bruiser went flying, he caught his feet underneath him, then cocked his fist back, sending a fierce straight right at the equally towering titan of a meta

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Burst would then blast her, shaking his head. "Respect yer loyalty but yer backing the wrong horse in this fight, just saying" he tells her, hitting the ground to charge up

Psyche was sent sprawling backwards, and instinctively reacted by setting the teleporter's brain on fire, saying "Brain grenade!"

as Bruiser went flying, he caught his feet underneath him, then cocked his fist back, sending a fierce straight right at the equally towering titan of a meta

Crow dodged the blast, leaving an after image. "You guys really think you can win don't you?" She asked. Crow thought about it. "Alright. Alright, I'm gonna go find Slice and just wait this thing out. If you guys win, we'll go out on date. If you die, no skin off my back."

The meta was knocked into a building but came back swinging. Tackling Bruiser and tossing him into the upper levels of an apartment.

Warp howled in pain and teleported a safe distance away, and then began rapid teleporting around the area before teleporting in and hitting Psyche again and then resuming his teleporting strategy.

more_horiz
Crow dodged the blast, leaving an after image. "You guys really think you can win don't you?" She asked. Crow thought about it. "Alright. Alright, I'm gonna go find Slice and just wait this thing out. If you guys win, we'll go out on date. If you die, no skin off my back."

The meta was knocked into a building but came back swinging. Tackling Bruiser and tossing him into the upper levels of an apartment.

Warp howled in pain and teleported a safe distance away, and then began rapid teleporting around the area before teleporting in and hitting Psyche again and then resuming his teleporting strategy.

Burst quirked an eyebrow. "Crow huh? Well uh when we win this thing I'll want to spread those wings of yours if you know what I mean! But yeah you and your homegirl do that, we'll take this to a whole 'nother level"

As he tossed Bruiser up, of course he came down, slamming right ontop of his foe the titanic Tower, pummeling him on the way down

As he resumed his teleportation strategy Psyche gripped his hand and Warp would feel like someone was palming his brain. "I touched you, I marked you, your brain is mine" he'd say, making a fist as it felt like Warp was having his brain molded

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Torch arrived in front of the hospital. "I take no pleasure in this, but well, orders are orders." He focused, created a large fire around himself and began blasting the hospital with fireballs, causing explosions and fire in and around it.

Apex got a call on her cell. "Yes?"
"Attack is well underway boss. One police station down, heading to the next." The masked man said.
"Good. You know what to do." Apex said.
"Rodger that. We'll call you after our next one." The masked man hung up and the others proceeded through the station, gathering guns and weapons. They opened up jail cells in the station and tossed the criminals police uniforms. "Get dressed."

Apex smiled at the smoke rising from the city. She held her arms out to her sides and closed her eyes as she listened. She could hear it even from atop the warehouse. Heard the screams of the people and the sounds of battle. Explosions, energy blasts, gunfire, car crashes, windows breaking, people screaming and rioting all mixed together. And she thought it.....good.

A group of the gang members burst into an apartment complex and began blasting at people when a window broke and Siphon slammed into the back of one of them and tossed him down the hallway. The others turned to her. "Who the hell are you?"
"I'm Siphon."

Torch put out his smoke as he watched the hospital burn down. "Well, that's done."

"FREEZE!"
Torch smirked. "Sorry, not my style." He turned around and sent a wave of fire at the police, frying them and their car.
"Now then, I wonder how the others are doing."

In the meantime, people were getting caught up in the chaos and rioting in the streets, breaking open shop windows and stealing things, fighting with each other and bashing cars.

"So...what do we do?" The criminals asked as they got dressed.
"Go out. Have fun." The masked men said at once as they handed them some guns and took the rest of the weapons for themselves and marched out.
The criminals looked at themselves dumbfounded and decided to just go along with it and ran for the cars.

Siphon jumped over to the gang members and kicked the closest one so hard he went down the hall and crashed through a wall. (Huh. Didn't know I got that strong.) She turned to fight but was herself blasted through a hotel wall by a thundercalp from a punk rocker chick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-dQMUdR8rA
Siphon was getting up and was blasted again, flying out of the hotel. "Owwww." She shook off the impact and stood up on her feet. She fired electric blasts back at them. The gang took cover. An ice woman blasted at her from behind cover. "WOAH!" Siphon jumped to avoid it but came down on icey ground. Not prepared for this, she slipped and hit her head. "OW!"
"You hear that?"
"She slipped."
"Freeze 'er!"
Iceburg jumped out from behind cover and blasted at her.
Siphon unleashed her electricity on her. The lightning missed the woman's head but Siphon was frozen up to her head. (Well.....this is bad.) She struggled but she was unable to budge with the villain sending out more ice at her. "Oh God...cold...cold...coldcoldcoldcoldcold...I'm freezing! Someone....someone...get me out of this!) She tried her electricity but she couldn't budge her hands. She couldn't fly up or jump or stretch.
"Got her!" The two villains high fived. "Gotta say, I thought she'd be tougher with this."
"She only beat the wimps. We're the baddest b-ches in the gang." Shock smiled. "Time to die little girl." The two villains closed in.
Despite shivering, freezing, unable to move, Siphon thought of a plan and she thought of it quick. She tried to move her mouth and discovered that they had left most of her head unfrozen, meaning she could open and close her mouth, meaning she still had one more secret weapon. Siphon smiled beneath her mask.
"Any last words before I turn you into an ice sculpture?"
"Burn." Siphon then used the mouth blast she got from Belch. The blast blew a large hole in her mask but it also caught the two off guard. There was an explosion and the two were sent flying backwards and burned by the blast. They landed back in the main room of the apartment. "Yeah! How do you like that b-ches!" She tried to move. "Oh. Still stuck. Ummm...." She looked down a little and fired the blast again, melting the ice with the resulting explosion which knocked her over. She broke out of the rest of the ice, still freezing. Siphon shivered and walked over to the two. The air around the ice woman was freezing cold. Siphon took off a glove and knelt down and took her power. Once she did, the ice just didn't bother her anymore. Happy, she took the other one. "Now let's see...there were two others..." Siphon turned around when she heard a noise and saw another woman from the gang.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs35/f/2008/298/4/6/one_sharp_chick_by_HolyMcshizlet.jpg
Slice swung an arm at Siphon who only barely got out of the way, the energy blade from her hand cutting Siphon's face, making her bleed. "Ahhhhh!"
Not wasting any time, Slice ran towards her.

Siphon fell back as Slice swung her swords wildly. She ended up against the wall and as Slice lunged forward with both swords, Siphon dived to the left and rolled to her feet. Slice cut through the wall like it was made of tissue paper. She pulled her arms back. "So....are those lightsabers or something?"
"Nobody asked you."
"Rude." Siphon froze the ground with one hand and Slice leaped over it. Siphon unleashed the electricity on her and Slice deflected with the energy swords, spinning in the air as she did. (Yep, they're lightsabers.) Siphon jumped to the left, narrowly avoiding being sliced apart. She breathed heavily. (Not good....I'm getting tired....barely slept last night and I've been fighting all day.) She leaped again and got in a position to face Slice who raced towards her. (And she's fast as hell.)
Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZugSErUEgE
Siphon leaped into the air backwards with a super jump and blasted Slice with ice and electricity but she either deflected the attacks or dodged them. As Siphon was coming down Slice leaped forward and did a spin attack, aiming to slice off her legs. Siphon stopped herself in mid-air however and flew over her, using another mouth blast. Slice did a sideways flip in the air to avoid it but Siphon used ice to cause her to slip on the ground when she would be landing. Slice fell on her face. Siphon landed on the ground and jumped towards her again, freezing her arms as Slice was getting up and kicking her in the face, launching Slice backwards into a wall. She hit her head and fell to the ground. She was out.
Siphon walked over and stole Slice's powers before limping over to a soda machine. Breathing hard, she fished out some money she had, bought a large bottle of mountain dew and chugged it down. For one thing she was thirsty and another she needed the energy boost. Finishing it, Siphon tossed the bottle in the trash and got herself another by zapping the machine. After finishing another bottle, she moved to the snack machine, got some food and then continued on.

more_horiz
OT: So how am I doing so far on this arc guys?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
pretty beastly, feels like a real, honest to goodness war

the whole city is getting involved, cops gangs and Penelope

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Thanks man. Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Thanks man. Very Happy
it really IS a warzone

let's keep it roooollliiing

more_horiz
After exiting the apartment, Siphon swallowed the M&M's she got from the vending machine and looked around. Not seeing anything, she flew up into the air and looked down. She saw a large amount of people rioting in the streets and fighting and attacking others. "Oh come on!" Siphon flew down. "Why are you guys fighting each other now?!" She landed on the ground and charged headfirst into the riot, grabbing people and tossing them aside. "STOP IT! Dammit get ahold of yourselves! Hey! Listen to me!" Siphon was hit in the back of the head with a metal pipe and a group of men grabbed at her. The metal pipe broke on her head and she tossed the men away like rag dolls. Siphon then turned around and punched the man who tried to smack her. Siphon then charged headfirst into the crowd, grabbing and slapping people to try and get them back to their senses. Someone tried to stab her in the stomach but the knife broke. Glaring, Siphon punched him in the face. Soon it was just her vs a massive and hostile crowd. People charging her and leaping ontop of Siphon and grabbing at her. She fought them off, tossing people several feet away from herself and punching and kicking and sweeping them with her outstretched her arms. The battle was over in what seemed like moments. Siphon had been piled on, punched, kicked, stabbed, hit with bats and all sorts of weapons but she kept coming. Siphon sat down on a car to catch her breath. The riot had been dealt with. (How much more is there? This whole city's going crazy.)

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Burst quirked an eyebrow. "Crow huh? Well uh when we win this thing I'll want to spread those wings of yours if you know what I mean! But yeah you and your homegirl do that, we'll take this to a whole 'nother level"

As he tossed Bruiser up, of course he came down, slamming right ontop of his foe the titanic Tower, pummeling him on the way down

As he resumed his teleportation strategy Psyche gripped his hand and Warp would feel like someone was palming his brain. "I touched you, I marked you, your brain is mine" he'd say, making a fist as it felt like Warp was having his brain molded

"AHHHHH....You...You bastard!) Warp yelled out as he struggled and screamed in pain. He managed to teleport, warping both of them high into the air.

Tower and Bruiser crashed through the ground, sending both of them into an underground tunnel.

Crow smiled. "By the way, you might want to tell your friend there to move." She waved goodbye and ran off.

Ontop of a tower, a marksman took aim at Vindalee's head and got ready to pull the trigger.

more_horiz
"AHHHHH....You...You bastard!) Warp yelled out as he struggled and screamed in pain. He managed to teleport, warping both of them high into the air.

Tower and Bruiser crashed through the ground, sending both of them into an underground tunnel.

Crow smiled. "By the way, you might want to tell your friend there to move." She waved goodbye and ran off.

Ontop of a tower, a marksman took aim at Vindalee's head and got ready to pull the trigger.

Psyche smirked as Warp brought them both high into the air. "Oh no, we're going to die whatever will I do?" he asked as they dropped, then sent a message telepathically to Bruiser, who as he hit the underground tunnel with Tower, grabbed him by the shoulders while muttering "Upsy daisy" and tossed him high up into the air with all his might to hit Warp, and Psyche, knocking the two away from each other as Bruiser leaped up and caught Psyche, landing with a thud

Burst turned to Vindalee shouting "VIN MOVE!" and she rolled out of the way as Burst looked around for the sniper, then firing a burst of energy at him

more_horiz
After taking time to rest on the car, Siphon shook her head to clear her mind and flew into the sky to search for more of the gangs. Suddenly there was an orange light, an incredible amount of heat and an explosion. Siphon fell from the sky, landed on a car and rolled off of it. Her costume was burnt and her body hurt like hell from the fall.
"That was easier then I thought." Torch commented.
Siphon coughed and struggled to get up. Torch blasted the car next to her with a wave of fire, causing it to explode. Siphon was flung through the air and lay on her back.
"Way easier then I thought." He began walking towards her. "Name's Torch. And you're dead." He said and absorbed the fire from the car explosion and began making a fireball.
Siphon turned over on her stomach and looked up at him. She managed to use a mouth blast against him. Torch dived to the side to avoid it. "Well well well, you actually took down Belch and his team then. This might actually be fun."
Siphon forced herself to stand despite her body shaking, exhaustion, cuts, bruises and burns. She held up her hands and backed up.
http://dsjvpv76ko1eo.cloudfront.net/uimg/4ad2d63a15124d85eab0a075a00e90ba.600x400.nopad

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
After taking time to rest on the car, Siphon shook her head to clear her mind and flew into the sky to search for more of the gangs. Suddenly there was an orange light, an incredible amount of heat and an explosion. Siphon fell from the sky, landed on a car and rolled off of it. Her costume was burnt and her body hurt like hell from the fall.
"That was easier then I thought." Torch commented.
Siphon coughed and struggled to get up. Torch blasted the car next to her with a wave of fire, causing it to explode. Siphon was flung through the air and lay on her back.
"Way easier then I thought." He began walking towards her. "Name's Torch. And you're dead." He said and absorbed the fire from the car explosion and began making a fireball.
Siphon turned over on her stomach and looked up at him. She managed to use a mouth blast against him. Torch dived to the side to avoid it. "Well well well, you actually took down Belch and his team then. This might actually be fun."
Siphon forced herself to stand despite her body shaking, exhaustion, cuts, bruises and burns. She held up her hands and backed up.
http://dsjvpv76ko1eo.cloudfront.net/uimg/4ad2d63a15124d85eab0a075a00e90ba.600x400.nopad

"Before I BBQ you, I wanna know something, why? Why get up? Why do you keep fighting?" Torch asked and shot fire out to the side, blasting the fire into two buildings. "Look around you! This city is finished. You've lost. We're going to tear this whole place apart and you can't stop us on your own! Even if you could, why would you? This city was crap even before we started. You should know that."

"Heh....yeah....it's a hellhole alright. Bad guys around ever corner, you guys, jerks at home and school....yeah...this city sucks."

"So why'd you do it?"

"...Cause....somebody had to. Besides, you guys are dicks. And by the way....not alone...cops..."

Torch scoffed. "My boys are tearing the cops apart as we speak."

"And the other four..."

"Four? Ah, Psyche and his team. We've got them outnumbered, they're no threat."

"Outnumbered....not outmatched." Siphon pointed out.

"You working with them?"

"Not yet....but....that does sound good."

Torch shook his head. "Whatever. Time to die." Torch said and tossed a giant fireball her way.

Siphon unleashed her mouth blast, the blast collided with the fireball, causing a giant explosion. Torch simply absorbed the fire from the explosion. "I can do this all day girlie."

"Shut the hell up." Siphon replied and called up the ice power.

"That's....not good." He shot a stream of fire towards her.
Siphon replied with an ice blast.
The two elements collided and pushed against each other. However Torch, being in better condition then her, and having a superior element, overwhelmed Siphon's ice blast by putting out more and more heat, blasting Siphon back. She screamed as she got caught on fire and stopped, dropped and rolled. Too much fire. In desperation, she stretched out her arm and grabbed onto a fire hydrant and pulled herself over to it, hitting the hydrant hard enough that it broke open and the water spilled out all over her, putting the fire out before it got too bad. Siphon breathed a sigh of relief. She had burns but it wasn't bad. She even drank some of the water.

Torch burst out laughing. "Ohhhh man you are hilarious!"

Siphon slapped her face with her hands and then stood up again. She took to the air and fired the ice blasts again. Torch smiled and let loose a fire stream again. But this time Siphon was able to fly around and at least avoid getting fried but she couldn't get a hit on him and Torch just kept heating up. Siphon was sweating just being in the same area as him. She desperately tried to think of a plan. Torch was way too offense oriented for her to simply defend and she couldn't get an attack in. Stretching her arms was out of the question, her claws and swords couldn't reach, the mouth blast wouldn't hit him, she couldn't get close and the electricity would get dodged at this range. Torch began throwing bigger and bigger fireballs at her which Siphon only narrowly avoided. He laughed as kept taking potshots at her. The fireballs exploded in the air, creating deafening explosions. Suddenly an idea occurred. Siphon let herself drop to the ground, picked up a car and flung it at him, jumping back immediately after it left her hands with a super jump and then another, charging up her ice power and holding her arms back. Torch easily destroyed the car of course with a single fireball. When the explosion cleared, he saw Siphon charging him head on, her arms out behind her. "Charging head on? You really are an idiot." He created a flame around himself and then sent a large wave of fire towards the young hero. Siphon leaped forward and slammed her hands together, combining her super strength, the ice power and the shockwave power into a massive wave of cold. The shockwave power was strong enough on it's own, however when combined with Siphon's much greater strength, it logically resulted in a much more powerful shockwave. That, combined with the ice blast, all combined together in an incredibly powerful blast of ice that not only snuffed out the flames, not only did it leave some ice on the ground in it's wake, but it slammed into Torch like a truck going a hundred miles an hour and chilled his entire body as he was blasted down the street. The shockwave overturned cars and broke windows. Needless to say, Torch did not like getting hit by that. He flew through the air like was actually flying, his face was one of pure shock at how hard he just got it. He bounced across the ground a couple feet before groundsliding to a stop. Torch vomited blood out of his mouth. Almost every bone in his body was broken.

Siphon flew over to him and touched down in front of him. "You talk too much." She commented, knelt down and swiped his power.

Moments later, she was walking into a pharmacy, Torch slung over her back.

"Ummmm..."

"He needs a hospital." Siphon said and set him down on the counter.

"What about you?"

Siphon walked around the pharmacy, looking at everything. She grabbed pain killers, bandages, a water bottle and a five hour energy shot. "I'm set. Put it on his tab." She said and walked out. She then walked into a nearby clothing store after popping a few pain killers, swallowing them and downing the five hour energy shot.

Inside a lunatic was shooting a gun at the ceiling and ranting and raving. Siphon didn't pay any attention to it. "Hey, hey you! Who the f-k do you think you-" Siphon blasted him with ice without even breaking stride, freezing the man in a block of ice. She walked around, found some new clothes and walked into the changing room without saying a word.

more_horiz
[quote="Froggy"]"AHHHHH....You...You bastard!) Warp yelled out as he struggled and screamed in pain. He managed to teleport, warping both of them high into the air.

Psyche smirked as Warp brought them both high into the air. "Oh no, we're going to die whatever will I do?" he asked as they dropped, then sent a message telepathically to Bruiser, who as he hit the underground tunnel with Tower, grabbed him by the shoulders while muttering "Upsy daisy" and tossed him high up into the air with all his might to hit Warp, and Psyche, knocking the two away from each other as Bruiser leaped up and caught Psyche, landing with a thud

Burst turned to Vindalee shouting "VIN MOVE!" and she rolled out of the way as Burst looked around for the sniper, then firing a burst of energy at him

"So Psyche, where do we go from here?"

"Nowhere Bruiser, we wait. Burst and Vindalee are going to come back and help us cement this block. I'lls end a message out to them now" Psyche said, putting his hand to his dome

Burst would get Vindalee out of the car, carrying her in his arms as he zipped down the streets. Siphon would feel a gust of wind as Burst stopped, letting Vindalee apply some bandages to a wound or two he got

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply