ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 13 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Stills shook his head

"F#*0# that, we're all going. If Johnny is gonna be a suspicious, rule breaking sack of s*#)#, I need to keep an eye on him. He's been shady, shifty and lowdown in the worst ways a secret agent can be. At first I thought he was a double agent but now I know it's more. Make me come with you Johnny, and powers or no powers, if you disagree I'll make you wish you were dead" Stills would tell him

Agent Catalyst: alright you can come but no entering the cave okay.

Later at the cave.

Mitch: well I guess you deiced to come Johnny and I see Stills is also with you.

Agent Catalyst: Mitch I'm going on in making sure Stills doesn't follow me.

as Johnny rushes into Cave Mitch looks at Stills and says in firm tone.

Mitch: okay I tell you the real reason i'm here. the real reason I'm here is because Johnny what's my help in tracking down his wife Jessica's murderer. I suspect he wants to do this so he can confront Jessica's murderer himself and I know all to well what he's going to do when he finally confronts her murder. i see the look in his eyes the look of pure hatred, is that revenge look,if he confront's Jessica murderer there is no doubt in my mind that he will kill either him, her or whatever it is.

now let's get going, Johnny told me keep you form entering the cave, but Johnny really isn't thinking straight, he's on a revenge filled quest. I suggest we follow closely behind me, that way you can keep a eye on Johnny.

Mitch walks into the cave.

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 13 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
"Just move your ass Mitch" Stills would say

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Mitch continues walking through the cave and he spots Johnny who says in firm tone

Agent Catalyst: Mitch this place is crawling with spiders.

Mitch: I can see that Johnny, show shall I get start?

Agent Catalyst: yeah just get to work I want to know who kill my wife Jessica!

Mitch touches the ground and uses his power he finds out that Jessica was indeed at the cave, seems like she was talking to Nemo over the phone about supposed disappearances that had been happening in this area of China. however that's where it stops Mitch is unable to use his power to find out who kill Jessica and he let's go of the ground saying in stern tone.

Mitch: it just like what happen in that village someone or something is blocking my power.

Agent Catalyst: so did you figure out who killed my wife Jessica?

Mitch: no, something was blocking my power just like what happen at the village. but maybe I can figure out who did it but during a little bit investigation on this cave.

Agent Catalyst: Okay then do it.

Mitch does a little bit of investigation on the cave and findings Greek writing on the parts of the cave walls, a bunch of spider symbols and one that's a picture of a woman with the body of spider. Mitch then goes to Stills and says in firm tone.

Mitch: okay I did a little investigation on this cave and I think I know who kill Johnny's Wife Jessica. see Johnny told me that a pagan river goddess that the villagers who were once alive in that village we at worship reside here. but according to what i found they won't worship a river goddess at all , the person they were worship was demon, to be exact Arachne! when I translate those words I wonder why in the hell would a Greek figure like Arachne being doing in China.

then by doing more investigation i found out that Arachne, the Spider witch from Arabian myths , and the Spider Demoness from the fable Journey to the West were all the same person! please don't tell Johnny, I know he's powerful but this is Arachne were talking about here if he faces her, he won't come back alive from the encounter. I suspect she's been the one who has been blocking my power, the one who made those dead villages disappear, and the one who trigger that girl Yin's Superior transformation through indirect means.

and according to what i found in this cave Arachne was the one responsible for the destruction of Pompeii.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Mitch continues walking through the cave and he spots  Johnny who says in firm tone

Mitch: I can see that  Johnny, show shall I get start?

Mitch touches the ground and uses his power he finds out that Jessica was indeed at the cave, seems like she was talking to Nemo over the phone about supposed disappearances that had been happening in this area of  China. however that's where it stops  Mitch is unable to use his power to find out who kill Jessica and he let's go of the ground saying in stern tone.

Mitch: it just like what happen in that village someone or something is blocking my power.

Mitch: no, something was blocking my power just like what happen at the village. but maybe I can figure out who did it but during a little bit investigation on this cave.  

Mitch does a little bit of investigation on the cave and findings  Greek writing on the  parts of the cave walls, a bunch of spider symbols  and one that's a picture of a woman with the body of spider.  Mitch then goes to Stills and says in firm tone.

Mitch: okay I did a little investigation on this cave and I think I know who kill Johnny's Wife Jessica. see Johnny told me that a pagan  river goddess that the villagers who were once alive in that village we at worship reside here.  but  according to what i found   they won't worship a river goddess at all , the person they were worship  was demon, to be exact Arachne!  when I translate those words  I wonder why in the hell would a Greek figure like Arachne being doing in China.

then by doing more investigation i found out that  Arachne, the Spider witch from Arabian myths , and the Spider Demoness from the fable Journey to the West were all the same person!  please don't tell Johnny, I know he's powerful but this is Arachne were talking about here if he faces her, he won't come back alive from the encounter.  I suspect she's been the one who has been blocking my power, the  one who made those dead villages disappear, and the one who trigger that girl Yin's Superior transformation through indirect means.

and according to what i found in this cave Arachne was the one responsible for the destruction of Pompeii.
Johnny would feel a surge of heat hit him and realize Stills shot him with the paralysis ray, locking him in place.

"Johnny, you can't take this alone, come back to base with Mitch, Sophia and I, we'll report this information to all of LION and give you a sufficient enough team. The ray wears off in ten minutes and if you don't comply with this order, as your superior officer I will consider you AWOL and kill you right here and now due to how dangerous you are as a potential rogue agent" Stills would state coldly

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Mitch continues walking through the cave and he spots  Johnny who says in firm tone

Mitch: I can see that  Johnny, show shall I get start?

Mitch touches the ground and uses his power he finds out that Jessica was indeed at the cave, seems like she was talking to Nemo over the phone about supposed disappearances that had been happening in this area of  China. however that's where it stops  Mitch is unable to use his power to find out who kill Jessica and he let's go of the ground saying in stern tone.

Mitch does a little bit of investigation on the cave and findings  Greek writing on the  parts of the cave walls, a bunch of spider symbols  and one that's a picture of a woman with the body of spider.  Mitch then goes to Stills and says in firm tone.

Mitch: okay I did a little investigation on this cave and I think I know who kill Johnny's Wife Jessica. see Johnny told me that a pagan  river goddess that the villagers who were once alive in that village we at worship reside here.  but  according to what i found   they won't worship a river goddess at all , the person they were worship  was demon, to be exact Arachne!  when I translate those words  I wonder why in the hell would a Greek figure like Arachne being doing in China.

then by doing more investigation i found out that  Arachne, the Spider witch from Arabian myths , and the Spider Demoness from the fable Journey to the West were all the same person!  please don't tell Johnny, I know he's powerful but this is Arachne were talking about here if he faces her, he won't come back alive from the encounter.  I suspect she's been the one who has been blocking my power, the  one who made those dead villages disappear, and the one who trigger that girl Yin's Superior transformation through indirect means.

Johnny would feel a surge of heat hit him and realize Stills shot him with the paralysis ray, locking him in place.

"Johnny, you can't take this alone, come back to base with Mitch, Sophia and I, we'll report this information to all of LION and give you a sufficient enough team. The ray wears off in ten minutes and if you don't comply with this order, as your superior officer I will consider you AWOL and kill you right here and now due to how dangerous you are as a potential rogue agent" Stills would state coldly

Agent Catalyst :okay I'll go

Mitch ( looking at his watch) I don't mean to bug you two but I have to get home or my mom is going to kill me it's past my bed time have school tomorrow. ( speaking in Vietnamese) since you have read Johnny's diary then you know that Johnny had alter the chemicals in Yin's body to hold back her transformation kind of like cage a beast. but you also know it's not going to last according to Johnny's words so what are you going to do when it eventually stops working? well I'm sure you figure out something.

OT: the Final chapter to Yin and Yang's origin story is about to come to a end, and we can get to what Stills is currently doing. having a encounter with Ivory Vires the Queen of Luxteravial

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t74p315-nucau-lion#24394

more_horiz
"I'll figure out something, you worry about telling your mother what you're gonna do" Stills would say, dragging both Johnny and Mitch tot he jet. he was no in the mood for this )#)# today, but when was he ever?

Fast forward tot he net day after Mitch had been dropped off and Johnny fully interrogated by a group of agents

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 13 EmptyYin & Yang Meet Stills Kids

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"I'll figure out something, you worry about telling your mother what you're gonna do" Stills would say, dragging both Johnny and Mitch tot he jet. he was no in the mood for this )#)# today, but when was he ever?

Fast forward tot he net day after Mitch had been dropped off and Johnny fully interrogated by a group of agents
while Johnny is being Interrogated  Yin and Yang are with  Stills as Yin says in a firm tone.

Yin: so where is this place your going to take us to?

Yang: yeah I can't wait to see it.

Stills Kids  Rajiu , Cassidy , Kyle , Cindy , and Pedro  show up saying in firm tone.

Rajiu:  your going to like it there.

Cassidy:  yeah it's going to be great have two more little sisters.

Cindy: and big sisters to play with.

Kyle : yeah you two will fit in just fine.

Pedro:  welcome to the family.

this ends Yin & Yang's origin Story, now on to  Ivory Vires the Queen of Luxteravial in NUCAU LION.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

while Johnny is being Interrogated  Yin and Yang are with  Stills as Yin says in a firm tone.

Yin: so where is this place your going to take us to?

Yang: yeah I can't wait to see it.

Stills Kids  Rajiu , Cassidy , Kyle , Cindy , and Pedro  show up saying in firm tone.

Rajiu:  your going to like it there.

Cassidy:  yeah it's going to be great have two more little sisters.

Cindy: and big sisters to play with.

Kyle : yeah you two will fit in just fine.

Pedro:  welcome to the family.

this ends Yin & Yang's  origin Story, now on to  Ivory Vires the Queen of Luxteravial in NUCAU LION.
rightoooo

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 13 EmptyKainlou Brothers story

more_horiz
at Yakuza  HQ  a old Japanese male with a scar across his face who is  Midori Kainlou looks at his men saying in form tone.

Midori Kainlou: okay boys how are we going to pull off this heist ?

gangster:  Midori sir, the place is heavy guard and there's this meta human guarding the place boss!

Midori : you don't say, ( looking at his grandsons Ryu and Kaniou ) hmm I think I know how we can get around that little problem.  boys how would you like to do something for your old grand pappy?

Ryu and Kaniou:  sure thing grand pappy  what is it you like us to do huh?

Midori: you see boys your grand pappy lost something at this bank that's important to him and he wants you to retrieve it for him.  and if see men in suits tired to stop you don't listen to them. those I bad people who have it out for your grand pappy.

Ryu and Kaniou: will you be upset if you don't get back Grand pappy?

Midori: yes very upset and you want to see your grand pappy happy don't you boys.

Ryu and Kaniou: yes.

Midori: good then it's settle.  Akoi   lend  Kaniou here your phasing ability he's going to need it.  ( hmm I could have done this myself with my secondary powers  but that would be giving myself away. it would have even been easier if still had my causality vision cause I could perceive the outcome of actions and take the best route that would lead me to getting the job done. )

(that's if I still had my left eye, when I lost my left eye I lost that ability. however I still have  my primary power the ability to not have my secondary powers   absorbed, negated, erased, changed, copy!  so if any body tries to alter my secondary powers in anyway they would be in for quite a surprise .)

Akoi lends his hand to Kaniou to grab it and  Kaniou touches  Akoi's hand and borrows his phasing ability exchanging  his voice for it.  Ryu and Kaniou's mother Suzuki is watching this saying in angry tone.

Suzuki Kainlou : damn it father how dare you used  my sons Ryu and Kaniou  to do you dirty work! I'm not going to let you  use my sons gifts for your own selfish needs.  it's time a called a certain Dr. Halworth in America.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
at Yakuza  HQ  a old Japanese male with a scar across his face who is  Midori Kainlou looks at his men saying in form tone.

Midori Kainlou: okay boys how are we going to pull off this heist ?

gangster:  Midori sir, the place is heavy guard and there's this meta human guarding the place boss!

Midori : you don't say, ( looking at his grandsons Ryu and Kaniou ) hmm I think I know how we can get around that little problem.  boys how would you like to do something for your old grand pappy?

Ryu and Kaniou:  sure thing grand pappy  what is it you like us to do huh?

Midori: you see boys your grand pappy lost something at this bank that's important to him and he wants you to retrieve it for him.  and if see men in suits tired to stop you don't listen to them. those I bad people who have it out for your grand pappy.

Ryu and Kaniou: will you be upset if you don't get back Grand pappy?

Midori: yes very upset and you want to see your grand pappy happy don't you boys.

Ryu and Kaniou: yes.

Midori: good then it's settle.  Akoi   lend  Kaniou here your phasing ability he's going to need it.  ( hmm I could have done this myself with my secondary powers  but that would be giving myself away. it would have even been easier if still had my causality vision cause I could perceive the outcome of actions and take the best route that would lead me to getting the job done. )

(that's if I still had my left eye, when I lost my left eye I lost that ability. however I still have  my primary power the ability to not have my secondary powers   absorbed, negated, erased, changed, copy!  so if any body tries to alter my secondary powers in anyway they would be in for quite a surprise .)

Akoi lends his hand to Kaniou to grab it and  Kaniou touches  Akoi's hand and borrows his phasing ability exchanging  his voice for it.  Ryu and Kaniou's mother Suzuki is watching this saying in angry tone.

Suzuki Kainlou : damn it father how dare you used  my sons Ryu and Kaniou  to do you dirty work! I'm not going to let you  use my sons gifts for your own selfish needs.  it's time a called a certain Dr. Halworth in America.

Suzuki Kainlou takes out her cellphone and dials Dr. Halworth saying in firm tone.

Suzuki Kainlou: hello Dr. Halworth this is Suzuki Kainlou I'm want to talk to you about my boys Ryu and Kaniou. well there good boys, it's just that well their grandfather my father is a bad influence on them. I want to send them to this school of yours to get them as far away from him as possible. right now he's used my boy's powers to help him rob a bank, and they don't even realize that he's just using them.

you can talk to them if you want, boys, boys , Oh no they already head to the bank.

meanwhile at the bank

Ryu: okay there's the place that grand pappy hey Kaniou why don't you go on ahead inside I'll wait outside.

Kaniou phases through the wall of the building and opens the door for Ryu who says in firm tone.

Ryu: now were are the bad people keeping Grand Pappy's stuff?

Kaniou points at a vault and Ryu looks at it saying in firm tone.

Ryu: good eye brother maybe grand pappy's stuff is in there.

Kaniou phases through the vault sets off the alarm then comes out of the vault shaking his head.

Ryu: what is it brother you can't tell if Grand Pappy's stuff is in there?

a bunch of security bots surround the boys plus one security guard who says in firm tone.

Security guard: slowly back away from the restricting arena that vault is off limits. wait a second your just kids okay somebody put you boys up to this didn't they tell me who.

Ryu: brother that's one of the bad people grand pappy talk about what should we do?

One of Midori's men walks into the bank looking suspicious and the security guard tries to use his force field ability to stop him. however Kaniou grabs his hand and takes the man's power in exchange for his sight as Ryu says in firm tone.

Ryu: good thinking brother.

the Security guard then tries using his other powers however Ryu use his power to reverse the security guard's superhuman physical abilities so they work the exact opposite and the guard ends up becoming weaker then a normal person. Ryu then jumps for joy and says in joyful tone with a smile on his face.

Ryu: there now the bad man can't stop grand pappy from getting his stuff back.

more_horiz
Pappy would then feel a hard boot to his face and find his powers weren't working. he'd then feel two hands grip his body, one his head, the other his genitals as he was tossed roughly through a window, glass spiking all over his body, more hands reaching out to take back the materials he stole in a long series of posts that were almost fodder like

"Thank you for calling Suzuki, but I already have someone on the case"

Midori would see a man made of rock wearing a negation device on it's wrist. The man made of rock would then MOON Midori, making out the words "YOU AINT #*)## OLD MAN" in the ground. THe rock man was taunting Midori. He'd feel his nose bleeding, three of his ribs punctured, and his right leg was shot to all hell

The rock man would then look at the twins, forming 'eyes' out of pavement that looked like the eyes of a soulless killing machine, then stepped towards them with a torturously slow pace

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Pappy would then feel a hard boot to his face and find his powers weren't working. he'd then feel two hands grip his body, one his head, the other his genitals as he was tossed roughly through a window, glass spiking all over his body, more hands reaching out to take back the materials he stole in a long series of posts that were almost fodder like

"Thank you for calling Suzuki, but I already have someone on the case"

Midori would see a man made of rock wearing a negation device on it's wrist. The man made of rock would then MOON Midori, making out the words "YOU AINT #*)## OLD MAN" in the ground. THe rock man was taunting Midori. He'd feel his nose bleeding, three of his ribs punctured, and his right leg was shot to all hell

The rock man would then look at the twins, forming 'eyes' out of pavement that looked like the eyes of a soulless killing machine, then stepped towards them with  a torturously slow pace

Midori: hmm if I had my left eye I could have predict your actions and saw this coming but at lest long ago a young man by the name of Stills shot out my left eye.

Suzuki would show up and would step in front of kids looking at the man made of rock saying in stern tone.

Suzuki: stop right there, I will not allow you to harm my childern. boy's your grandfather is a bad man, you should have never listen to him. he's trying to get you to rob this bank for him!

Ryu: but stealing is wrong isn't that right mommy?

Suzuki: that's right Ryu and there's still time for you and your brother do to the right thing.

Ryu would used his ability to turn the security guard's superhuman physical abilities and he would guide his brother Kaniou to the guard's hand so that Kaniou could give the guard his force field ability back. once he does Kaniou regains his sight just as Akoi walks in saying in stern tone.

Akoi: what are you boys doing helping out that man, he's one of the bad guys.

Ryu: he's not one of the bad guys, you and grand daddy are. my mommy told me and my brother everything!

Akoi: damn it stupid broad messing thing's up , I outta teach you a lesson for that!

Ryu and Kaniou step in front of Akoi just as he is about to hit Suzuki in attempt to stop him. Kaniou then grabs Akoi's hand and gives him his phasing ability back saying in firm tone once his ability to speak returns.

Kaniou: here you can have your power back minster I don't want to keep something that's been tainted!

just before Akoi could hit Suzuki he would feel him self get slam into a wall by a powerful force field create by the security guard who looks at the Kaniou twins saying in firm tone.

Security Guard: thanks for return my powers back to normal boys, you two are good kids.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The rock man would then look at the twins, forming 'eyes' out of pavement that looked like the eyes of a soulless killing machine, then stepped towards them with  a torturously slow pace

Midori: hmm if I had my left eye I could have predict your actions and saw this coming but at lest long ago a young man by the name of Stills shot out my left eye.

Suzuki would show up and would  step in front of kids looking at the man made of rock saying in stern tone.

Suzuki: stop right there, I will not allow you to harm my childern.  boy's  your grandfather is a bad man, you should have never listen to him.  he's trying to get you to rob this bank for him!

Suzuki: that's right  Ryu and  there's still time for you and your brother do to the right thing.

Ryu would used his ability to turn  the security guard's superhuman physical abilities and he would guide his brother Kaniou to the guard's hand so that Kaniou could give the guard his force field ability back.  once he does Kaniou regains his sight  just as Akoi   walks in saying in stern tone.

Ryu: he's not one of the bad guys, you and grand daddy are. my mommy told me and my brother everything!

Akoi: damn it stupid broad messing thing's up , I outta teach you a lesson for that!

Ryu and Kaniou step in front of Akoi just as he is about to  hit Suzuki in attempt to stop him.  Kaniou then grabs Akoi's hand and gives him his phasing ability back saying in firm tone once his ability to speak returns.

Kaniou: here you can have your power back minster I don't want to keep something that's been tainted!

just before Akoi could hit  Suzuki  he would feel him self get slam into a wall by a powerful force field  create by the security guard who looks at the Kaniou twins saying in firm tone.

Security Guard: thanks for return my powers back to normal boys, you two are good kids.
The rock man would nod. THAT THEY ARE, YOU BOYS WANT TO COME TO A SPECIAL SCHOOL? JUMP IN MY MOUTH

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Suzuki would show up and would  step in front of kids looking at the man made of rock saying in stern tone.

Suzuki: stop right there, I will not allow you to harm my childern.  boy's  your grandfather is a bad man, you should have never listen to him.  he's trying to get you to rob this bank for him!

Suzuki: that's right  Ryu and  there's still time for you and your brother do to the right thing.

Ryu would used his ability to turn  the security guard's superhuman physical abilities and he would guide his brother Kaniou to the guard's hand so that Kaniou could give the guard his force field ability back.  once he does Kaniou regains his sight  just as Akoi   walks in saying in stern tone.

Ryu and Kaniou step in front of Akoi just as he is about to  hit Suzuki in attempt to stop him.  Kaniou then grabs Akoi's hand and gives him his phasing ability back saying in firm tone once his ability to speak returns.

just before Akoi could hit  Suzuki  he would feel him self get slam into a wall by a powerful force field  create by the security guard who looks at the Kaniou twins saying in firm tone.

The rock man would nod. THAT THEY ARE, YOU BOYS WANT TO COME TO A SPECIAL SCHOOL? JUMP IN MY MOUTH

Ryu: special school huh, sure that sounds interesting.

Suzuki ( concern voice) stop right there don't jump into his mouth you two, you don't know what he's been eating.

Kaniou: looks pretty clean to me mommy.

Suzuki: Still you I don't it's sanitary for you two to jump into this man's mouth.

more_horiz
CRIMINY, THE MOUTH IS CLEAN, I MADE SURE OF THAT MRS. KAINLOU, TRUST ME, I ALWAYS USE THE MOST REFINED MINERALS, I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR THE BETTER PART OF THREE DECADES

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
CRIMINY, THE MOUTH IS CLEAN, I MADE SURE OF THAT MRS. KAINLOU, TRUST ME, I ALWAYS USE THE MOST REFINED MINERALS, I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR THE BETTER PART OF THREE DECADES

Suzuki: well if it's at lest clean then I guess it's okay.

Ryu and Kaniou jump into the rock man's mouth.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

and they arrive to see Nash crash into a wall

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

and they arrive to see Nash crash into a wall

reply in Halworth thread also I have Rp for you in NUCAU LION thread

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t74p330-nucau-lion#24778

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 13 EmptyBlack Dragon Clan introuduction

more_horiz
hidden within a forest, behind valley of hills lies the Black Dragon Grounds and within those grounds is Black Dragon Chambers were something is about to take place.

headmaster Masyoukuki Long: my dear clan members I your headmaster will be do a progress report! now tell me how did your assassinations go last night. remember any failure will be punish by death by me personally.

Black Dragon Ninja: Headmaster I sadden to inform you that i have failed in my mission to assassinated the criminal Akoi Yamgami

Headmaster Masyoukuki: you failed to assassinated the right hand man of the person who took the life of my son Rassuiken! I deeply disappointing in you Weng Chai . now what say be your punish for failing me should i freeze to death, burn to death, electrocute to death, or should I just absorb the water from your body and Dehydrate you to death! hmm i should absorb the air from your lungs and suffocated you to death.

( takes out a card and reads it) and your punishment is death by electrocution!

Masyoukuki takes out what appears to be a fused box and absorbs the electricity in it. then uses that electricty to electrocuted Weng Chai to death. after his death Rasyioukuki Metboshia comes forth saying in firm tone.

Rasyoukuki: headmaster Masyoukuki I like to inform you that I, Sezaztuna , Mayasulaua , Rasuokura have been successful in our assassinations of the group of serial killers. despite your grand daughter Teresa's absence we were able to successfully carried out the assassinations.

Masyoukuki: I see it's unfortunate that my grand daughter is in this exchange student program and is now going to this Stridayxa high. but is good to know that you four were able to carried out your assassinations without her. okay you four can leave my chambers now! okay on to the rest of you!

Rasyoukuki, Sezaztuna , Mayasulaua and Rasuokura leave the chambers as Masyoukuki has the rest of her ninjas give out their reports.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
hidden within a forest, behind valley of hills  lies the Black Dragon Grounds and within those grounds is Black Dragon Chambers were something  is about to take place.

headmaster Masyoukuki  Long: my dear  clan members I your headmaster will be do a progress report! now tell me how did your assassinations go last night. remember any failure will be punish by death by me personally.

Black Dragon Ninja: Headmaster I sadden to inform you that i have failed in my mission to assassinated  the criminal Akoi Yamgami

Headmaster Masyoukuki: you failed to assassinated the right hand man of the person who took the life of my son Rassuiken! I deeply disappointing in you  Weng Chai . now what  say be your punish for failing me should i freeze to death, burn to death, electrocute to death,  or should I just absorb the water from your body and Dehydrate  you to death!  hmm i should absorb the air from your lungs and suffocated you to death.

( takes out a card and reads it) and your punishment is death by electrocution!

Masyoukuki takes out what appears to be a fused box and absorbs the electricity in it. then uses that electricty  to electrocuted Weng Chai  to death. after his death   Rasyioukuki Metboshia comes forth saying in firm tone.

Rasyoukuki: headmaster Masyoukuki I like to inform you that I, Sezaztuna  , Mayasulaua  , Rasuokura  have been successful in our assassinations of the group  of serial killers.  despite your grand daughter Teresa's absence we were able to successfully carried out the assassinations.

Masyoukuki: I see it's unfortunate that my grand daughter is in this exchange student program and is now going to this Stridayxa high. but is good to know that you four were able to carried out your assassinations without her. okay you four can leave my chambers now! okay on to the rest of you!

Rasyoukuki, Sezaztuna , Mayasulaua  and Rasuokura leave  the chambers  as  Masyoukuki  has the rest of her ninjas give out their reports.

later

Kasyouiui Long is tracking down a wild boar which he comes face to face with saying in stern tone.

Kasyouiui Long: kill you should be a breeze! cooking you however that's the tough part.

the wild boar charges at Kasyouiui and Kasyouiui quickly takes out his blade and kills it with strike slashing it's stomach open. Kasyouiui looks at the dead boar saying in firm tone.

Kasyouiu: now to being you back to the village you going to make for some good eating.

in the practice grounds Sezaztuna and Mayasulaua are sparring against each other with Mayasulaua saying in firm tone.

Mayasulaua: hey Sezaztuna you have to be faster then that if you want to beat me.

Sezaztuna: mark my words Mayasulaua this time I'm going to win.

Mayasulaua: ha like that will ever happen.

Rasyioukuki is also there practice using her Nyoibo by smashing stone statues with Sezaztuna saying in firm tone.

Sezaztuna: man Rasyoiukuki's strong I could never wield that heavy thing around like that

Mayasulaua: well that's why she's the muscle. even if she's a bit of a pig who eats all the food! ( shouting at Rasyoukuki) hey fat ass you know once in awhile you could save some food for us instead of hogging it all.

Rasyioukuki : why don't you pipe down before i come over there and strangle your scrawny butt Mayasulaua!

on the other side of the practice ground Rasuokura is practice using her tech. one of the tech she uses is a ball that explodes and sends out sharp objects . she also uses a high tech suit of armor that has hidden weaponry such as multiple blades, arrows, smoke bombs, and even gun type weapons as she says in firm tone.

Rasuokura: looks like my tech is in working order.

what Rasuokura suit is like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7dt0-wID6A

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply