ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 12 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Pedro scratches his head saying in curious tone , Macaroni Pizza okay I try it. on the left of Pedro is a crime database machine that has just analyze the machete as belong to Kage while showing Kage's ghastly crime record indicting that she was one of the worst people in the world , a complete monster, and that it probably a good thing that she's dead. it also shows that Kage was part of a Chinese super solider project that went belly up and was can because most of the subjects either end up going insane or going into a vegetative state doing the project.

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 12 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Pedro scratches his head saying in  curious tone , Macaroni Pizza okay I try it.  on the left of Pedro is a crime database machine that has just analyze the machete as belong to Kage  while showing Kage's ghastly crime record indicting that she was one of the worst people in the world , a complete monster,  and that it probably a good thing that she's dead.  it also shows that Kage was part of a Chinese super solider project that went belly up  and was can because  most of the subjects either end up going insane or  going into a vegetative state  doing the project.

Taking note of the program's details and location, STills spoke out. "Sophia, do I have any upcoming missions on my slate?"

more_horiz
OT: during this time  only Rajiu , Cassidy ,  Kyle and Cindy are adopted by Stills.  Yin & Yang don't get adopted until one year after this takes place. Yin & Yang's origin story will take place a few days after the Apex incident.

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 12 EmptyYin & Yang Origin story Chapter 1 cave of the Spider demoness

more_horiz

few days after  Apex incident

in china, in a dark creepy cave the tribal leader of a tribe called the Bazorak  tribe  is staring at a creature who has the upper body of a beautiful woman , but the lower body of a giant spider saying in firm tone,  River Goddess I'm your humble servant Kain Cashew  my river goddess please spare my tribes life stock, we are low on food at the moment.   the River Goddess who is actually a demoness  smiles at Kain saying in stern tone, I will spare you tribe's livestock if you scarfice  one of your tribe's childern to me!  Kain doesn't argue with the Spider demoness  and just says in firm tone,  who do you want it to be my goddess who should I scarfice to you.

the Spider demoness uses her demonic power to look at all the childern in the  Bazorak  tribe and spots  Yin & Yang saying in firm tone, I want you to sacrifice the one know as Yin Waza to me, if you scarfice her to me I will spare you tribe's livestock.  Kain just looks at the Spider demoness  saying in  firm tone, it shall be done my goddess. as Kain leaves  the Spider demoness chuckles sinisterly saying in sinister tone, little does that fool know the girl he's going to kill has a beast within her, she's going to be the death of his entire tribe, and after she's massacres them all I will be there to devour their dead bodies!

I can't believe those foolish humans still actually think I'm a goddess, they are so easy to trick, and their leader has no idea that he's about to being their demise! then Spider Demoness then goes off to devour prey which are two unexpected american tourists who accidentally wonder into her cave.  the humans tie up in her web scream as she devours them alive, with a satisfied look on he face.

The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 12 Sw

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Pedro scratches his head saying in  curious tone , Macaroni Pizza okay I try it.  on the left of Pedro is a crime database machine that has just analyze the machete as belong to Kage  while showing Kage's ghastly crime record indicting that she was one of the worst people in the world , a complete monster,  and that it probably a good thing that she's dead.  it also shows that Kage was part of a Chinese super solider project that went belly up  and was can because  most of the subjects either end up going insane or  going into a vegetative state  doing the project.

Taking note of the program's details and location, STills spoke out. "Sophia, do I have any upcoming missions on my slate?"

later Pedro eats a slice Macaroni Pizza , one a eight year old girl with black hair , grey eyes, glasses that looks quite muscular making Pedro scratch his head. however he ignores it and has another slice of then looks back at the eight year old who now doesn't appear to be muscular making him scratch his head again as he says in firm tone looking at Sophia, ah miss there's this strange girl eating with me, she had muscles like you, but now she doesn't I'm seeing things? the eight year old girl speaks up saying in joyful tone, you're not seeing things silly my name is Cassidy and i have the ability to manipulate my own muscular structure, that's my older brother Rajiu he has the ability to mentally control puppets and people like puppets, he's also like a puppet himself.

next to him is my another brother Kyle he has the ability to manipulate tech, and beside me is my younger sister Cindy she has the ability to control heat & cold. Rajiu just looks at Pedro and says in firm tone so your the kid my father and lady Sophia found huh well it's nice to meet you. Kyle smiles at Pedro and says in laid back tone, nice to meet you , what's you're name ? Cindy waves at Pedro and repeats the same thing Kyle said.

Pedro answers them and tells them his name is Pedro J. Rodguius. Cindy then smiles at Pedro saying in joyful tone, well nice to meet you Pedro, Cindy then looks at her father Stills saying in firm tone, daddy since Pedro has no place to go, can he stay with us please daddy please?!? Cassidy looks at Miss Sophia , Pedro, her siblings and her father Stills and blurts out when I grow up I'm going to be the strongest woman in the world then laughs.

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 12 Empty Yin & Yang Origin story Chapter 2 - the club

more_horiz

at a club in China Agent catalyst walks in wearing a pair of sunglasses saying in firm tone, okay can anyone here tell me about the mysterious disappearances that have been happen around here? bunch of thugs look at Catalyst and one of them says in firm tone, I think your in the wrong this joint , this is for locals only now get lost. catalyst just smiles saying in firm tone, okay i get lost once one of you knuckleheads tell me what I want to know!

one of the gangsters gets up out of his seat saying in firm tone, how about we make you leave in body bag huh, Catalyst just looks at the thug and says in a laid back tone, so you guys are tough huh, well so me what you got. the thugs attack Catalyst and he uses Jeet Kune Do to counter their attacks and take them down saying in stern tone, just want I expect form a bunch of thugs sloppy, now tell me do you guys know anything about the mysterious disappearances happen here.

one thug tries to attack Catalyst from behind but Catalyst kicks him in the face knocking him to the ground as the owner of the bar says in firm tone, alright I tell just stop trashing my bar okay. look I don't know about the disappearances but maybe you should check the Bazorak tribe they live in a forest not far from here. Catalyst walks out of the bar and thanks the bartender saying in firm tone, thanks for the info now I must be off.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

later Pedro eats  a slice Macaroni Pizza  , one a  eight year old girl with black hair , grey eyes, glasses  that looks quite muscular making Pedro scratch his head. however he ignores it  and has another slice of  then looks back at the eight year old who now doesn't appear to be muscular making him scratch his head again as he says in firm tone looking at Sophia, ah miss there's this strange girl eating with me, she had muscles like you, but now she doesn't I'm seeing things?   the eight year old girl speaks up saying in joyful tone, you're not seeing things silly my name is Cassidy and i have the ability to manipulate my own muscular structure, that's my older brother Rajiu  he has the ability to mentally control puppets and people like puppets, he's also like a puppet himself.

next to him is my another brother Kyle he has the ability to manipulate tech, and beside me is my younger sister Cindy  she has the ability to control heat & cold. Rajiu  just looks at Pedro and says in firm tone  so your the kid my father and lady Sophia found huh well it's nice to meet you.  Kyle smiles at Pedro and says in laid back tone,  nice to meet you , what's you're name ? Cindy waves at Pedro and repeats the same thing Kyle said.

Pedro answers them and tells them his name is Pedro J. Rodguius. Cindy then smiles at Pedro saying in joyful tone, well nice to meet you Pedro, Cindy then looks at her father Stills saying in firm tone, daddy since Pedro has no place to go, can he stay with us please daddy please?!?  Cassidy looks at Miss Sophia , Pedro, her siblings and her father Stills and blurts out when I grow up I'm going to be the strongest woman in the world  then laughs.
Stills stares for quite a bit, zoning out.

What do you tell a kid like this when you want to help them but you're unsure if you can?

whwat if you can?

"Yeah, he can stay with us kids. Hopefully he can stay a good while"

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 12 EmptyYin & Yang Origin story Chapter 3- the sacrifice

more_horiz

in a forest in China  Agent Catalyst sees a tribal village on sees a six year old girl  with black hair light  and crimson red eyes chain to a spider like altar saying in firm tone as he sees the chief of the village getting ready to scarfice, hmm from the looks of things  they seem to be doing a scarfice of something, and their using a kid to do. okay no way can I allow this to happen I have to stop them, but how.  i know I just going in there and stop them by force.  Agent Catalyst rushes towards the village and suddenly he's transport back where he start and scratches his head saying in confused tone, what the hell just happen, how did I end up back here?!?

shout out Yin, don't worry little girl help is on the way.  Agent Catalyst tries multiple times to reach Yin but each time he winds up back where he start and says in stern tone, something strange is going on here it's like some sinister force is preventing me from saving that girl.  Agent Catalyst tries again to save Yin but to still winds up in the same spot he was before saying in stern tone, hmm I get the feeling that there's a sinister presence here and it doesn't want to  save that girl but why?

meanwhile in her cave the Spider Demoness looks at  Agent Catalyst using her demonic power and says in sinister tone,  try all you will , human but you will never save that girl from her fate. I won't allow it, I will stop you at ever corner. meaning no matter how hard you try you will always end up in the same spot as before.

Back at the forest  Agent Catalyst is still trying to get into the village but still winds up in the same spot here was before saying in stern tone, this is really start to pissed me off.  in the village Yang tires to free her sister and she is grab by her parents as she says in stern tone, Mommy, daddy you can't let them do this, you can't let them kill my sister! Yin and Yang's father looks at Yang and says to her in firm tone, it must be done it's the only way the great river goddess will spare are livestock Yang.

Yang cries saying in depressed tone, no there was to be another way, there has to be!  just as the tribal chief Kain is about to stab   Yin in the heart with a dagger he says in stern tone, oh great river goddess please accept this  scarfice and spare our livestock.   Kain then stabs Yin in the heart  and says in firm tone it is done now  the river goddess will spare our village.  Yang cries and says in sad tone, Yin no, you kill my sister.

Yin's body starts to  convulse all of the sudden , suddenly a chest suddenly splits apart and a giant huge red eye emerges from the center of her chest causing Kain to freak out saying in scared tone, what the hell is going on, the great river goddess never said anything about this.  Yang looks at her Sister Yin with a scared look on her face saying in worried tone, Sis what in the world is happen to you, sis are you okay answer me?!?

Yin let's out a horrifying shriek that  Catalyst hears  and he holds his hands over  ears saying in concern tone,  that girl she's transforming and it seems similar to Apex transformation which means this girl has to be a Superior.  Yin hollers in pain as she goes through her painful transform and when it is done  her sister looks at her  towering hellish beast form horrified saying in scared tone, sister  is that really you? Catalyst  also sees Yin's beast form which is  jet black with texture that was slimy,  serpent like tentacles attached to her shoulders ,  back  and lower torso,  six arms two which were hellish wolves with many eyes, a giant red eye in the center of her chest, a head that looks like it came sent from the depths of hell, hellish wolf paws with long razor sharp claws for  feet.  

Yin's nightmare fuel appearance sends a terrible shiver  down Agent Catalysts spin as she says,   that has got to be the most scariest thing i have ever seen in my life, i can't believe that little girl turn into that, she has to be a Superior.  and if she is Superior that means  these people are in grave danger, I have to stop her, I know she's scary as hell, but I get give into fear, I'm a LION agent i have a duty to fulfilled!

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 12 Empty Yin & Yang Origin story Final Chapter - the Beast

more_horiz

Kain stands there petrified with fear as Yin in her beast form uses her two hellish wolf head  arms to severed  his arms  from swords, then with one clean bite from head bites  Kain in half.  Catalyst watch this and says in mortified tone , she just dismember him and then bite him clean in half, this  isn't look good i have to stop her.  Catalyst uses his power to attack  Yin in her beast from but finds that nothing seems to be working as he says in concern tone,  what the hell  none of my attacks are working on her i can't even alter her body's chemicals.

it's like she's a living embodiment of darkness , how the hell I'm supposed to fight something like that?!?  Catalyst tries his best to protect the villagers but to no avail as Yin's shadows slashes through any his defenses and he watches the bloodshed unfold, saying in firm tone, damn it I feel so useless right, isn't there anything i could to stop this massacre!  Yin opens her mouth and  the mouths of her two wolf arms  and swirl beam of dark purplish color energy  starts to form in the center of the giant red eye that's on her chest.

while this is happen  Yang cries out to Yin saying in scared tone, Yin please stop, this stop this please!!! Yin why aren't you listen I said stop it now! Yin sends forth a massive swirl of dark energy from her giant red eye in the center of her chest that vaporizes half of the village including her  and her sister Yang's parents.

Yang just looks at this horrified saying in sacred, Yin how could you those were are parents, how could  you just kill them like that. tell me sis what in the world  is going on with you, you're not your self your some kind of monster!  Catalyst looks at Yin and says in stern tone, Kid save your breath your sister isn't listen the beast has taking over and the only thing it wants is to cause destruction and death! so just stand back and let me handle this.  

Catalyst tries his best to protect them  remind villagers even through he's get ripped apart by  Yin  who uses  serpent like tentacles  to ripped him apart while attack the villagers with her  shadows.  during the massacre  Yin rips  Catalyst body part to the point where he's just half a head , and   Yang looks at all the dead bodies and destruction around her saying as adrenaline, all these dead bodies, if what that man say is true if my sister really has become a monster than there's no doubt she's going to kill me!  no I don't want to die.... I don't want to die!!!!

Catalyst thinks to himself ,  so this is how i'm going to dead huh what is that glowing light? Catalyst looks at Yang  with as shock expression on his face thinking to himself, that girl she's glowing, she's a photokinetic! Yang then unleash a intense bright light that temporary blinds Catalyst  stops Yin from killing him, dissolves her   shadows and causes her grave pain.

the light that is shine off Yang is so bright that it can be seen  for miles . after the light disappears  Yin is suddenly back to her human form  and Catalyst who's body was regenerated itself during the intense explosion of light gets up saying in stern tone, man that was a closed one if it was for that kid's power activated when it did I would have been a goner.  Catalyst walks over to Yin and says in stern tone,  well kid this has been a mortified experience for me, and I don't want to go through that again  so I'm going to do something I hope will restrain that beast that's inside you.

Catalyst uses his power on Yin    to alter her body chemicals to restrain the beast that's inside her thinking to himself with a concern looking on his face, okay it's done, but I don't know how long that's going to keep the beast inside her restrain.  Catalyst then looks around  and says  stern tone, man this was a complete massacre, i can't believe that over all the countries  that would be a Superior here, and in a part of a tribe no less.  well I can't let these two wake up to this , so I'm guess I'm taking them back to nice cozy hotel.

Later at a cozy hotel  Yin and Yang finally awake and Catalyst looks at them saying in firm tone rise and sign girls, so how did you two sleep?  Yin and Yang speak at the same time saying in firm tone who are you mister  and how did we get here? Catalyst looks at them with a surprised look on his face saying in firm tone, I'm the guy  who appear in your home village , you know the one in the forest, there was this giant massacre.  

Yin and Yang just look at him with a blank state in their eyes saying in confused tone,  huh what massacre what village in the woods, what are you talking about mister.  Catalyst rubs his head saying in confused tone, wait so you two don't remember anything that happen?  Yin and Yang  speak at the same time saying in stern tone, mister the only thing we remember is that we're Yin and Yang twin sisters.  

Catalyst thinks to himself with a stern expression his face,  so they really don't remember anything, they don't remember the massacre! so this girl Yin doesn't remember turning into a horrified beast and massacre her entire home village include her and her sisters parents.  she doesn't even know she's a Superior.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Kain stands there petrified with fear as Yin in her beast form uses her two hellish wolf head  arms to severed  his arms  from swords, then with one clean bite from head bites  Kain in half.  Catalyst watch this and says in mortified tone , she just dismember him and then bite him clean in half, this  isn't look good i have to stop her.  Catalyst uses his power to attack  Yin in her beast from but finds that nothing seems to be working as he says in concern tone,  what the hell  none of my attacks are working on her i can't even alter her body's chemicals.

it's like she's a living embodiment of darkness , how the hell I'm supposed to fight something like that?!?  Catalyst tries his best to protect the villagers but to no avail as Yin's shadows slashes through any his defenses and he watches the bloodshed unfold, saying in firm tone, damn it I feel so useless right, isn't there anything i could to stop this massacre!  Yin opens her mouth and  the mouths of her two wolf arms  and swirl beam of dark purplish color energy  starts to form in the center of the giant red eye that's on her chest.

while this is happen  Yang cries out to Yin saying in scared tone, Yin please stop, this stop this please!!! Yin why aren't you listen I said stop it now! Yin sends forth a massive swirl of dark energy from her giant red eye in the center of her chest that vaporizes half of the village including her  and her sister Yang's parents.

Yang just looks at this horrified saying in sacred, Yin how could you those were are parents, how could  you just kill them like that. tell me sis what in the world  is going on with you, you're not your self your some kind of monster!  Catalyst looks at Yin and says in stern tone, Kid save your breath your sister isn't listen the beast has taking over and the only thing it wants is to cause destruction and death! so just stand back and let me handle this.  

Catalyst tries his best to protect them  remind villagers even through he's get ripped apart by  Yin  who uses  serpent like tentacles  to ripped him apart while attack the villagers with her  shadows.  during the massacre  Yin rips  Catalyst body part to the point where he's just half a head , and   Yang looks at all the dead bodies and destruction around her saying as adrenaline, all these dead bodies, if what that man say is true if my sister really has become a monster than there's no doubt she's going to kill me!  no I don't want to die.... I don't want to die!!!!

Catalyst thinks to himself ,  so this is how i'm going to dead huh what is that glowing light? Catalyst looks at Yang  with as shock expression on his face thinking to himself, that girl she's glowing, she's a photokinetic! Yang then unleash a intense bright light that temporary blinds Catalyst  stops Yin from killing him, dissolves her   shadows and causes her grave pain.

the light that is shine off Yang is so bright that it can be seen  for miles . after the light disappears  Yin is suddenly back to her human form  and Catalyst who's body was regenerated itself during the intense explosion of light gets up saying in stern tone, man that was a closed one if it was for that kid's power activated when it did I would have been a goner.  Catalyst walks over to Yin and says in stern tone,  well kid this has been a mortified experience for me, and I don't want to go through that again  so I'm going to do something I hope will restrain that beast that's inside you.

Catalyst uses his power on Yin    to alter her body chemicals to restrain the beast that's inside her thinking to himself with a concern looking on his face, okay it's done, but I don't know how long that's going to keep the beast inside her restrain.  Catalyst then looks around  and says  stern tone, man this was a complete massacre, i can't believe that over all the countries  that would be a Superior here, and in a part of a tribe no less.  well I can't let these two wake up to this , so I'm guess I'm taking them back to nice cozy hotel.

Later at a cozy hotel  Yin and Yang finally awake and Catalyst looks at them saying in firm tone rise and sign girls, so how did you two sleep?  Yin and Yang speak at the same time saying in firm tone who are you mister  and how did we get here? Catalyst looks at them with a surprised look on his face saying in firm tone, I'm the guy  who appear in your home village , you know the one in the forest, there was this giant massacre.  

Yin and Yang just look at him with a blank state in their eyes saying in confused tone,  huh what massacre what village in the woods, what are you talking about mister.  Catalyst rubs his head saying in confused tone, wait so you two don't remember anything that happen?  Yin and Yang  speak at the same time saying in stern tone, mister the only thing we remember is that we're Yin and Yang twin sisters.  

Catalyst thinks to himself with a stern expression his face,  so they really don't remember anything, they don't remember the massacre! so this girl Yin doesn't remember turning into a horrified beast and massacre her entire home village include her and her sisters parents.  she doesn't even know she's a Superior.

OOC: for Froggy

later at he destroy Bazorak tribe the spider demoness is standing over the dead bodies of the Bazorak tribe saying in demonic tone

Spider Demoness: hmm that girl Yin really did a number on you guys, really tore you all apart didn't she! now I'm going to fest on your dead carcasses . you humans were foolish to trust me Arachne, trick you into trusting me then inadvertently causing your demise so I can fest never get's old. I still remember those poor foolish people of Pompeii I told them that I would protect them, that Vesuvius would never exploded

then when it did the looks on their faces was priceless , and as they were dying that cry out Arachne , why have you forsaken us, causing the entire city to be wipe out felt good and made for a wonderful fest. there was also the time in Arabia were I was know as the Spider Witch trick poor unexpected humans so that i could fest on them. and yes I'm also know was the Spider Demoness from Chinese mythology.

I'm all three, and i have been tricking you humans for centuries and fest on your carcasses , you all aren't the first and you won't be the last! they will be other gullible humans to trick, other humans to fest on.

Arcane beings devouring the dead bodies of the Bazorak tribe. meanwhile at the hotel Catalyst thinks to himself and says in German.

Catalyst: hmm what should I tell LION, should I tell them the truth of what happen here, I should just tell them a straight up lie and hide the truth. ( seconds later) okay I made up my mind I'm going to keep what happen back at the tribal village I found Yin and Yang out in my journal and keep it a secret for now I'm not ready to tell what really happen just yet.

( writes everything that he saw happen at the Bazorak tribe village down in his journal and then contacts Stills ) Stills I have two kids name Yin and Yang I want you to adopted. I found them lost in a forest here in China their parents must have gotten attack and killed by wild animal possibly a tiger . anyways get here quick.

( I hope that lie about me finding Yin and Yang lost in the forest and their parents getting attack and killed by a wild animal is good enough).

more_horiz
Stills takes the journal, still a bit suspicious

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Catalyst looks at Stills not notice his journal has been taking  and says in firm tone.

Agent Catalyst: Stills i need you to take these girls in with you, say hi to the nice man Yin & Yang.

Yin & Yang: hi mister.

Agent Catalyst: ( looking for his journal) Okay now where did I put that Journal  there's a cave I need to inspect for something i  need it to write down want i find there. ( Jessica  my beloved I promise I will find your murderer  and make them burn in hell!!!)

Stills would see a  look on Johnny's face that filled with  hatred as Johnny clenches his fist thinking about his beloved Jessica and  her how the news about her death filled him with grief.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Catalyst looks at Stills not notice his journal has been taking  and says in firm tone.

Agent Catalyst: Stills i need you to take these girls in with you, say hi to the nice man Yin & Yang.

Agent Catalyst: ( looking for his journal) Okay now where did I put that Journal  there's a cave I need to inspect for something i  need it to write down want i find there. ( Jessica  my beloved I promise I will find your murderer   and make them burn in hell!!!)

Stills would see a  look on Johnny's face that filled with  hatred as Johnny clenches his fist thinking about his beloved Jessica and  her how the news about her death filled him with grief.
"hey kids" Stills would say, patting their heads. He'd then clasp Johnny on the shoulder, HARD.

"Need to take a powder agent?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Agent Catalyst: ( looking for his journal) Okay now where did I put that Journal  there's a cave I need to inspect for something i  need it to write down want i find there. ( Jessica  my beloved I promise I will find your murderer   and make them burn in hell!!!)

"hey kids" Stills would say, patting their heads. He'd then clasp Johnny on the shoulder, HARD.

Agent Catalyst: nah I'm fine  I'm going to a bar here for the drink be back for my journal.

Agent Catalyst takes his Journal and heads off to the cave.

Yin & Yang: hi there minster.

in Catalyst's Journal would be something about Yin that is startling, the fact that she's a Superior.  everything is told in detail in the Journal Yin's transformation, how she destroying her former village and her  & her twin sisters parents. plus how her and her sister don't remember it happen.   there's also a lot of spider symbols in the journal lot hatred filled writing and writing about Johnny's wife Jessica.  the journal tells the real  shocking reason Johnny came to China to find the person responsible for his wife's murder and exact his revenge.

Yang: Mister, that man seem to be in  emotional pain, he was shaking his fist. he lost someone dear to him didn't he?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Agent Catalyst: nah I'm fine  I'm going to a bar here for the drink be back for my journal.

in Catalyst's Journal would be something about Yin that is startling, the fact that she's a Superior.  everything is told in detail in the Journal Yin's transformation, how she destroying her former village and her  & her twin sisters parents. plus how her and her sister don't remember it happen.   there's also a lot of spider symbols in the journal lot hatred filled writing and writing about Johnny's wife Jessica.  the journal tells the real  shocking reason Johnny came to China to find the person responsible for his wife's murder and exact his revenge.

Yang: Mister, that  man seem to be in  emotional pain, he was shaking his fist. he lost someone dear to him didn't he?

"You nailed it kid, you nailed it. How about we get you cleaned up and you let me worry about that, okay?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Yang: Mister, that  man seem to be in  emotional pain, he was shaking his fist. he lost someone dear to him didn't he?
"You nailed it kid, you nailed it. How about we get you cleaned up and you let me worry about that, okay?"

Yang: Okay.

Yin: sure.

more_horiz
Yin and Yang get clean up meanwhile at the bar  Johnny is look at the bartender why drinking a glass of wine saying in firm tone.

Agent Catalyst: her bar keeper you don't supposed you know anything about the Bazorak tribe?

Bartender:  yeah I know something but it cost ya  10 bucks.

Agent Catalyst: look I'm not paying you for information you jackass, either you tell me or  I'm going to report you for selling alcohol to minors. I pretty sure those kids over there are under the legal drinking age in this country 18.

Bartender: look man I don't want any trouble. okay I tell you  the Bazorak Tribe  live in the forest and they worship this pagan River goddess  who is said to live in a cave.

Agent Catalyst: and where might this cave be?

Bartender: it's close to the where the tribe's village is. just  head to the forest, located the village and from their go through the village and head east.

Agent Catalyst: got it, thanks for the help!

Johnny leaves a tip and then walks out of the bar.  he then walks back to the hotel he's staying in and takes out his phone saying in firm tone.

Agent Catalyst ( cell): Mitch are you at the site that I told you about, Bazorak village?  

Mitch: ( cell) yeah I'm and what you told me is basically true this place is in ruins, however you told me that their were 5,000 dead bodies laying around, and I do not see that.

Agent Catalyst: what , what do you mean there's no bodies, how can't that be?  what happen did some one come there and move them are or something? used your power Mitch finding out  what happen to those bodies.

Mitch: ( Cell) Okay I just used my power there was indeed 5,000 dead bodies laying around here, and  everything happen just like you describe Johnny.  however i could not determining who or what took the bodies.  

Agent Catalyst: wait so your saying you could use your psychic power  do find out  what happen to the bodies?  well something had to happen to them,  5,00 bodies don't just F#$king vanish!  

Mitch: well who ever did it, Is able to block my Retrocognition. also I can have hurry on home after this, I have school tomorrow.

Agent Catalyst :  Mitch stay where you are, I will meet you there shortly.

more_horiz
later back at the hotel Johnny enters his room and looks at Stills saying in firm tone.

Agent Catalyst: Stills I will be taking my journal now I have to go somewhere. there's this person I need to meet don't follow me.

Johnny grabs his journal and heads off to the forest as the twins come out of the bathroom with a fresh set of cloths Yin looks at Stills saying firm tone.

Yin: mister can I tell you something I found disturbing. there was blood on me & my sister's clothing. my body was soak in blood, and I have no clue where it came from. that man he found us in this place that was in ruins there were a lot of dead bodies everywhere. me and my sister don't even know why we were in such a place in the first place.

the scariest part is it feels like there's something crawling in my skin something like a cage beast that wants out. i should have felt horrified at the sight of dead bodies, but i don't know why I just felt nothing.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
later back at the hotel   Johnny enters his room and looks at  Stills saying in firm tone.

Agent Catalyst: Stills I will be taking my journal now I have to go somewhere. there's this person I need to meet don't follow me.

Johnny grabs his journal and heads off to the forest as the twins come out of the bathroom with a fresh set of cloths  Yin looks at Stills saying firm tone.

Yin: mister can I tell you something I found disturbing. there was blood on me & my sister's clothing. my body was soak in blood, and I have no clue where it came from.  that man he found us in this place that was in ruins there were a lot of dead bodies everywhere.  me and my sister don't even know why we were in such a place in the first place.

the scariest part is it feels like there's something crawling in my skin something  like a cage beast that wants out.  i should have felt  horrified at the sight of dead bodies, but i don't know why I just felt nothing.
"Look, I want you to focus on the nothing, do you understand me? the emptiness of the void, I want you to grasp it" he says, looking out t he window

damnit johnny what are you doing?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
later back at the hotel   Johnny enters his room and looks at  Stills saying in firm tone.

Johnny grabs his journal and heads off to the forest as the twins come out of the bathroom with a fresh set of cloths  Yin looks at Stills saying firm tone.

Yin: mister can I tell you something I found disturbing. there was blood on me & my sister's clothing. my body was soak in blood, and I have no clue where it came from.  that man he found us in this place that was in ruins there were a lot of dead bodies everywhere.  me and my sister don't even know why we were in such a place in the first place.

the scariest part is it feels like there's something crawling in my skin something  like a cage beast that wants out.  i should have felt  horrified at the sight of dead bodies, but i don't know why I just felt nothing.
"Look, I want you to focus on the nothing, do you understand me? the emptiness of the void, I want you to grasp it" he says, looking out t he window

damnit johnny what are you doing?
Yin: okay

Yin focus as Yang   looks out the window saying in curious tone.

Yang: hmm where is that man going?

later  Johnny arrives at the ruin  Bazorak  village and a 16 year old boy with brown hair and glasses wearing a dress suit is there waiting for him.  the boy looks at him saying in stern tone.

Mitch: so what's the reason you want me to come here Johnny?

Agent Catalyst: I need your help , I want you to use your power to track down my wife's murderer!

Mitch: okay sure, but where so I start?

Agent Catalyst: I got info from a bartender in this country that there's a cave east of this village so you should start there.

Mitch:  right well then now that we know where to start lets get going shall we.  ( spots Stills ) well hello there good sir.

more_horiz
Stills nods to the boy. "Johnny" is all he says, a look in his eyes that shows he knows

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Stills nods to the boy. "Johnny" is all he says, a look in his eyes that shows he knows

Mitch grabs Stills hand for a second and his Retrocognition kicks in. Mitch then lets go and says in firm tone.

Mitch: your name is Stills and you are a LION agent just like Johnny. ( goes on to tell more stuff about Stills including the children he's adopted) well it's nice meeting you but i have to get going Johnny's already heading towards the cave.

Johnny heads towards the cave as Mitch follows him and Johnny looks back and sees Stills saying in stern tone.

Agent Catalyst: Stills I told you not to follow me. Mitch Williams Jr. once we're inside the cave use your psychic power okay.

Mitch then stops and looks back at Stills saying in firm tone to Johnny.

Mitch: Johnny you go on ahead there's something I want to tell Stills.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Mitch grabs Stills hand for a second  and his Retrocognition kicks in. Mitch then lets go and says in firm tone.

Mitch: your name is Stills and you are  a LION agent just like Johnny.   ( goes on to tell more stuff about Stills including the children he's adopted) well it's nice meeting you  but i have to get going Johnny's already heading towards the cave.

Johnny heads  towards the cave as Mitch follows him and Johnny looks back and sees Stills saying in stern tone.

Agent Catalyst:  Stills I told you not to follow me.  Mitch  Williams Jr.  once we're inside the cave use your psychic power okay.

Mitch then  stops and looks back at Stills saying in firm tone to Johnny.

Johnny and Mitch would hear the sound of a laser gun whirring. It was aimed at Johnny's head

"Yea, stay Johnny, wanna know why you have Mitch Carson here and irresponsibly using your agent status"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Mitch grabs Stills hand for a second  and his Retrocognition kicks in. Mitch then lets go and says in firm tone.

Mitch: your name is Stills and you are  a LION agent just like Johnny.   ( goes on to tell more stuff about Stills including the children he's adopted) well it's nice meeting you  but i have to get going Johnny's already heading towards the cave.

Johnny heads  towards the cave as Mitch follows him and Johnny looks back and sees Stills saying in stern tone.

Agent Catalyst:  Stills I told you not to follow me.  Mitch  Williams Jr.  once we're inside the cave use your psychic power okay.

Mitch then  stops and looks back at Stills saying in firm tone to Johnny.

Johnny and Mitch would hear the sound of a laser gun whirring. It was aimed at Johnny's head

"Yea, stay Johnny, wanna know why you have Mitch Carson here and irresponsibly using your agent status"

Agent Catalyst: look I can't tell you just know this Mitch is helping with something important, his ability is a great asset.

Mitch: like Johnny said I'm here to help him with something, ( Vietnamese) I can tell you what it is in detail but it's best I not with Johnny around. according to Johnny there should have been 5,000 dead bodies laying around this ruin village. however when i got here there were know bodies, and when i used my powers I saw how they dead expect for how or why they just vanish . ( speaking in Vietnamese ) look I know you know about this place, i know you read Johnny's journal.

( heads towards the cave) Johnny maybe you stay here, I'll go and inform you on what i find. ( Vietnamese) I will make sure you are info Stills.

more_horiz
Stills shook his head

"F#*0# that, we're all going. If Johnny is gonna be a suspicious, rule breaking sack of s*#)#, I need to keep an eye on him. He's been shady, shifty and lowdown in the worst ways a secret agent can be. At first I thought he was a double agent but now I know it's more. Make me come with you Johnny, and powers or no powers, if you disagree I'll make you wish you were dead" Stills would tell him

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply