ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"AHHHHH....You...You bastard!) Warp yelled out as he struggled and screamed in pain. He managed to teleport, warping both of them high into the air.

Tower and Bruiser crashed through the ground, sending both of them into an underground tunnel.

Crow smiled. "By the way, you might want to tell your friend there to move." She waved goodbye and ran off.

Ontop of a tower, a marksman took aim at Vindalee's head and got ready to pull the trigger.

Psyche smirked as Warp brought them both high into the air. "Oh no, we're going to die whatever will I do?" he asked as they dropped, then sent a message telepathically to Bruiser, who as he hit the underground tunnel with Tower, grabbed him by the shoulders while muttering "Upsy daisy" and tossed him high up into the air with all his might to hit Warp, and Psyche, knocking the two away from each other as Bruiser leaped up and caught Psyche, landing with a thud

Burst turned to Vindalee shouting "VIN MOVE!" and she rolled out of the way as Burst looked around for the sniper, then firing a burst of energy at him

"So Psyche, where do we go from here?"

"Nowhere Bruiser, we wait. Burst and Vindalee are going to come back and help us cement this block. I'lls end a message out to them now" Psyche said, putting his hand to his dome

Burst would get Vindalee out of the car, carrying her in his arms as he zipped down the streets. Siphon would feel a gust of wind as Burst stopped, letting Vindalee apply some bandages to a wound or two he got

After bandaging up, Siphon got changed into a new outfit of a trench coat, black pants and shirt, gloves and mask. She walked out, sighing as the energy shot took effect. "Ahhh that's better. Huh? Burst? Vindalee? When did you guys get here?"

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"AHHHHH....You...You bastard!) Warp yelled out as he struggled and screamed in pain. He managed to teleport, warping both of them high into the air.

Tower and Bruiser crashed through the ground, sending both of them into an underground tunnel.

Crow smiled. "By the way, you might want to tell your friend there to move." She waved goodbye and ran off.

Ontop of a tower, a marksman took aim at Vindalee's head and got ready to pull the trigger.

Psyche smirked as Warp brought them both high into the air. "Oh no, we're going to die whatever will I do?" he asked as they dropped, then sent a message telepathically to Bruiser, who as he hit the underground tunnel with Tower, grabbed him by the shoulders while muttering "Upsy daisy" and tossed him high up into the air with all his might to hit Warp, and Psyche, knocking the two away from each other as Bruiser leaped up and caught Psyche, landing with a thud

Burst turned to Vindalee shouting "VIN MOVE!" and she rolled out of the way as Burst looked around for the sniper, then firing a burst of energy at him

"Nowhere Bruiser, we wait. Burst and Vindalee are going to come back and help us cement this block. I'lls end a message out to them now" Psyche said, putting his hand to his dome

Burst would get Vindalee out of the car, carrying her in his arms as he zipped down the streets. Siphon would feel a gust of wind as Burst stopped, letting Vindalee apply some bandages to a wound or two he got

After bandaging up, Siphon got changed into a new outfit of a trench coat, black pants and shirt, gloves and mask. She walked out, sighing as the energy shot took effect. "Ahhh that's better. Huh? Burst? Vindalee? When did you guys get here?"
Burst, with a band aid on his forehead, nodded. "WE got here just a few moments ago, y'know a war has started right?" Burst asked, as Vindalee waved quietl

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Burst, with a band aid on his forehead, nodded. "WE got here just a few moments ago, y'know a war has started right?" Burst asked, as Vindalee waved quietl

Siphon rolled up her sleeve to show the bandages she had on just one arm. "Oh trust me, I know. Been fighting it since this morning. Just got done taking out a fire user." She sat down next to them. "Are Psyche and Bruiser still alright?"

more_horiz
Burst made a sound of "pssshshhh" at Siphon's question. "Are they still alright? Of course! Look, Psyche and Bruiser can handle themselves, and if shit got too real for them, we wouldn't even be here talking. Psyche relayed a message for me to hold down this area of the city to consolidate our power. Apex has the numbers, but we got enough firepower to bring it to her and win this, plus I don't think she knows Psyche is a mastermind, he loves this whole chess match aspect of it all." Burst told Penelope, hitting the sidewalk to charge up

"...Hey" was all Vindalee said

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Burst made a sound of "pssshshhh" at Siphon's question. "Are they still alright? Of course! Look, Psyche and Bruiser can handle themselves, and if shit got too real for them, we wouldn't even be here talking. Psyche relayed a message for me to hold down this area of the city to consolidate our power. Apex has the numbers, but we got enough firepower to bring it to her and win this, plus I don't think she knows Psyche is a mastermind, he loves this whole chess match aspect of it all." Burst told Penelope, hitting the sidewalk to charge up

"Sup Vin? Glad to see you're alright." She said and patted her on the back. Siphon then took a deep breath and exhaled. "A mastermind huh? Burst....you ever heard the old saying....the enemy of my enemy is my friend?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Sup Vin? Glad to see you're alright." She said and patted her on the back. Siphon then took a deep breath and exhaled. "A mastermind huh? Burst....you ever heard the old saying....the enemy of my enemy is my friend?"
Vindalee sat down on the fire hydrant behind them as Burst nodded. "I already know where you're going with this. Psyche predicted y'might come to us, so he gave me a message, that being we WILL help you but once this is over.." Burst trailed off, then made a slicing motion across his throat before saying "don't cross us!"

Vindalee then hopped up. "SO uh, you in or what?" Vindalee asked her former friend

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Vindalee sat down on the fire hydrant behind them as Burst nodded. "I already know where you're going with this. Psyche predicted y'might come to us, so he gave me a message, that being we WILL help you but once this is over.." Burst trailed off, then made a slicing motion across his throat before saying "don't cross us!"

Vindalee then hopped up. "SO uh, you in or what?" Vindalee asked her former friend

Siphon smiled and created ice around her hand and gave a thumb's up. "Yeah, I'm in. We'll settle after the city's saved."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Siphon smiled and created ice around her hand and gave a thumb's up. "Yeah, I'm in. We'll settle after the city's saved."
Vindalee hugged Siphon before Burst put his right hand up

"Alright, just got a message from Psyche, he said him and Bruiser will be coming up here in about 5 4 3 ...2"

Before Burst got to finish, a massive blue blur popped out of the air, with Psyche riding his back in a business suit and gas mask. He hopped off, then greeted Burst and Vindalee, saying "Main block is secured, and from what you told me this one is too. Interesting news on this Crow person, she could be a possible convert to make up for hnn......certain losses" he said, emphasizing the losses part as he turned his head towards Siphon. "So, Burst has told me you wish to join forces in order to stop Apex and her base thuggery, am I right? Well then, welcome to the team, Siphon" Psyche said, sticking out his hand

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Vindalee hugged Siphon before Burst put his right hand up

"Alright, just got a message from Psyche, he said him and Bruiser will be coming up here in about 5 4 3 ...2"

Before Burst got to finish, a massive blue blur popped out of the air, with Psyche riding his back in a business suit and gas mask. He hopped off, then greeted Burst and Vindalee, saying "Main block is secured, and from what you told me this one is too. Interesting news on this Crow person, she could be a possible convert to make up for hnn......certain losses" he said, emphasizing the losses part as he turned his head towards Siphon. "So, Burst has told me you wish to join forces in order to stop Apex and her base thuggery, am I right? Well then, welcome to the team, Siphon" Psyche said, sticking out his hand

Siphon shook his hand. "Glad to be working with you." She said and floated in the air. "So, where to?"

more_horiz
she'd hear Psyche in her headConsidering the numerous variables and potentiatls in Apex's command that I do NOT know of, and the possibility of them being telepaths, I don't want to have our plans discovered too easily. I'll send the images to you and code them into your brain so even if she has a high class telepath or two, that by the time they manage to mine your brai for that info, we'll be gone

Penelope would see another pizza place in her brain, and follow Burst as he left after-images for her to trail

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
she'd hear Psyche in her headConsidering the numerous variables and potentiatls in Apex's command that I do NOT know of, and the possibility of them being telepaths, I don't want to have our plans discovered too easily. I'll send the images to you and code them into your brain so even if she has a high class telepath or two, that by the time they manage to mine your brai for that info, we'll be gone

Penelope would see another pizza place in her brain, and follow Burst as he left after-images for her to trail

"Nice." Siphon smiled and waved to them before flying after Burst.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As they arrived at the pizza place, Siphon would see a map of the city, with different colors. Most sides had question marks and there were lots of blue A's. "The A is for Apex, and the question marks are unclaimed territories. Now we don't necessarily have to gain more territory, we just have to make it into the heart of the Powerhouse Gang territory and drop them there. They have superior numbers, but their talents are very raw, uncultured and too smug for their own good. Now a major plan is, we marshal ourselves together at full force and take it to the heart of Powerhouse space, or do we pinpoint her main bases until facing her? Naturally I'd favor either strategy, as they both have hteir strengths. I'll leave this up to a vote though, how does that sound? All in favor of barreling towards Powerhouse territory?" Psyche would ask, raising his hand.

"I'm down" Burst would say, with Bruiser shrugging

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As they arrived at the pizza place, Siphon would see a map of the city, with different colors. Most sides had question marks and there were lots of blue A's. "The A is for Apex, and the question marks are unclaimed territories. Now we don't necessarily have to gain more territory, we just have to make it into the heart of the Powerhouse Gang territory and drop them there. They have superior numbers, but their talents are very raw, uncultured and too smug for their own good. Now a major plan is, we marshal ourselves together at full force and take it to the heart of Powerhouse space, or do we pinpoint her main bases until facing her? Naturally I'd favor either strategy, as they both have hteir strengths. I'll leave this up to a vote though, how does that sound? All in favor of barreling towards Powerhouse territory?" Psyche would ask, raising his hand.

"We go after the main bases first." Siphon said. "Take out the minions before fighting the big boss. We head straight towards her there's no telling how many people they'll kill in the meantime. We go after the other gang members, we could rescue people who are being attacked. People see us doing this, they'll rally behind us. With any luck, the SWAT teams will join up with us." Siphon said. "Strength in numbers."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"We go after the main bases first." Siphon said. "Take out the minions before fighting the big boss. We head straight towards her there's no telling how many people they'll kill in the meantime. We go after the other gang members, we could rescue people who are being attacked. People see us doing this, they'll rally behind us. With any luck, the SWAT teams will join up with us." Siphon said. "Strength in numbers."
"While your reasoning is, more or less, not in line with our goals, I do agree that attacking the main bases first will do good. An attack plan will have us attack on two different fronts" Psyche said, before pointing to two separate areas of the map. "These two spots? we'll send teams to go out and take on the people there. Burst and I will take the far left of the city by the docks, while Siphon, Bruiser and Vindalee will go to the opposite end, any questions?" he asks, clasping his hands together

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"While your reasoning is, more or less, not in line with our goals, I do agree that attacking the main bases first will do good. An attack plan will have us attack on two different fronts" Psyche said, before pointing to two separate areas of the map. "These two spots? we'll send teams to go out and take on the people there. Burst and I will take the far left of the city by the docks, while Siphon, Bruiser and Vindalee will go to the opposite end, any questions?" he asks, clasping his hands together

"Works for me. Now then, I only ask that you do your best not to involve innocents." Siphon said.

more_horiz
Psyche nodded. "We don't involve innocents, if things happen they happen" is what e would say if he weren't the diplomatic type. However, what he ended up saying was

"Sure thing, Siphon" before opening the door and nodding to the east of the city for Burst to take him, while Bruiser pointed West. "Vin and I will meet you there, y'gonna be okay catching up to us alone?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Psyche nodded. "We don't involve innocents, if things happen they happen" is what e would say if he weren't the diplomatic type. However, what he ended up saying was

"Sure thing, Siphon" before opening the door and nodding to the east of the city for Burst to take him, while Bruiser pointed West. "Vin and I will meet you there, y'gonna be okay catching up to us alone?"

"I can fly now and I have a bunch of other new powers. I should be fine." Siphon smiled.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I can fly now and I have a bunch of other new powers. I should be fine." Siphon smiled.
Bruiser gave her a big toothy grin. "Well aren't you super-cool!" he said, before hopping off, Vindalee riding his shoulders

Burst would carry Psyche, and ocne they arrived at the docks, set him down. "I'm guessing there'll be an aquatic type of gang here or worse, somebody tech related, so be on guard with what type of energy you use Burst"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Bruiser gave her a big toothy grin. "Well aren't you super-cool!" he said, before hopping off, Vindalee riding his shoulders

Burst would carry Psyche, and ocne they arrived at the docks, set him down. "I'm guessing there'll be an aquatic type of gang here or worse, somebody tech related, so be on guard with what type of energy you use Burst"

"You know it man!" Siphon replied and flew after him.

The docks appeared empty for the moment.

more_horiz
Siphon would arrive in the mall area and see Bruiser jump overhead

Psyche would send out a mind-net to sense if anyone was there as Burst charged up

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Psyche would send out a mind-net to sense if anyone was there as Burst charged up

Inside the mall, a group of the gang members were relaxing in the food court. They had taken the mall hostage and robbed the stores for what they wanted. Now a small group were eating and the rest were watching the hostages.
(Hostage situation....Vin we're going to need your help to get these people out of here safely.)

There were a lot of bodies floating in the water and Psyche could sense that there were meta's down there as well, just waiting to strike.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Inside the mall, a group of the gang members were relaxing in the food court. They had taken the mall hostage and robbed the stores for what they wanted. Now a small group were eating and the rest were watching the hostages.
(Hostage situation....Vin we're going to need your help to get these people out of here safely.)

There were a lot of bodies floating in the water and Psyche could sense that there were meta's down there as well, just waiting to strike.

Bruiser nodded to Vindalee, who altered the gang members visions to see that they were the hostages. Each gang member would see themselves as the hostages, while the hostages appeared invisible. She also started to make the room feel unbalanced for the gang members, causing vertigo

"Tread carefully Burst, I can sense a number of minds in the water ready to strike. Let's fire the first shot though" he said as he put his hand towards the water, and fired another psi-grenade, while Burst charged up to shoot at the metas in the water

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Bruiser nodded to Vindalee, who altered the gang members visions to see that they were the hostages. Each gang member would see themselves as the hostages, while the hostages appeared invisible. She also started to make the room feel unbalanced for the gang members, causing vertigo

"Tread carefully Burst, I can sense a number of minds in the water ready to strike. Let's fire the first shot though" he said as he put his hand towards the water, and fired another psi-grenade, while Burst charged up to shoot at the metas in the water

Psyche could feel that he had damaged their minds but a giant water tentacle still reached up and shot towards him.

The gang members were panicking, off balance and about to fire at each other. While they were distracted Siphon got to the hostages, untied them and told them to run for it.

more_horiz
as the tentacle shot at him Burst sped over and punched it away from Psyche, who backed up and attempted to locate the source of the tentacle as Burst shot into the water.

As Siphon got the hostages, Vindalee took a gang member out by punching him, and then let Bruiser loose. He got in front of Siphon and Vindalee, then let loose a thunderclap, sending the group flying, before picking upt he last standing gang member and tossing him through a window in the mall

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
as the tentacle shot at him Burst sped over and punched it away from Psyche, who backed up and attempted to locate the source of the tentacle as Burst shot into the water.

As Siphon got the hostages, Vindalee took a gang member out by punching him, and then let Bruiser loose. He got in front of Siphon and Vindalee, then let loose a thunderclap, sending the group flying, before picking upt he last standing gang member and tossing him through a window in the mall

"Alright, that was easier then I thought and no casualties. Great work team. Should we go to the docks and help the others or go to the next area?"

The water shot up under the docks, gradually breaking it as the water got closer to them.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply