ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

X-Men-The First Class

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionX-Men-The First Class - Page 14 EmptyRe: X-Men-The First Class

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Riptide nodded to Azazel, then looked at Emma. "To be frank, that image you put in my head, I don't know if he can use his tail like that. Very creative though Emma, very creative" Riptide would say to her, smiling.
Emma rolled her eyes then she noticed Dr. Marva Ivanov arriving, catching Azazel's scent she comment to the others" Seems Azazel had a busy evening"

X-Men-The First Class - Page 14 O_688810

OT: Marva with the cosmic cube. Be afraid, be very afraid.
"Yeah it does. Must have been some rather serious work if he's not up to talking about it, least that's what I think" Riptide would add
"How are you guys holding up" Marva asked Riptide and Emma

more_horiz
"I'm doing okay. Azazel and Mags haven't really shared what went on with me, I can just assume that it was pretty serious stuff. Sucks his night turned into something so grim, whatever it is. I thought he was just going out to hook up with Mystique or something"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"I'm doing okay. Azazel and Mags haven't really shared what went on with me, I can just assume that it was pretty serious stuff. Sucks his night turned into something so grim, whatever it is. I thought he was just going out to hook up with Mystique or something"

"Whatever the reason is, don't take it too personal. I'm sure he'll discuss it with you when things settle down" Marva assurred

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Whatever the reason is, don't take it too personal. I'm sure he'll discuss it with you when things settle down" Marva assurred
"Ah you know I don't take it personally, just concerned is all. Guy is my friend after all" he'd say, flicking the card left in his hand toward the house of cards he had up, making it land peacefully ontop

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Riptide nodded to Azazel, then looked at Emma. "To be frank, that image you put in my head, I don't know if he can use his tail like that. Very creative though Emma, very creative" Riptide would say to her, smiling.
Emma rolled her eyes then she noticed Dr. Marva Ivanov arriving, catching Azazel's scent she comment to the others" Seems Azazel had a busy evening"

"Yeah it does. Must have been some rather serious work if he's not up to talking about it, least that's what I think" Riptide would add

Emma raised her wine glass.
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/281/f/e/emma_frost_by_victoriapieroni-d5h59nb.jpg
"I am doing well as always Marva."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/281/f/e/emma_frost_by_victoriapieroni-d5h59nb.jpg

"And speaking of Erik" She glances over to see him enter the room

more_horiz
Riptide bows as Magneto enters

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Guys. Apologies for the wait, had some business to take care of" Erik said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Guys. Apologies for the wait, had some business to take care of" Erik said
"No need to apologize to us sir, whatever you had to do was worth the wait, I am sure of it"

more_horiz
"Since you're here, I'll see to Azazel" Marva said then Erik nods and she walked off

more_horiz
"very well then he'd say, bowing and then returning to his cardhouse

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Emma glanced at him. (So I see...) "I trust your business trip was a successful one?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Emma glanced at him. (So I see...) "I trust your business trip was a successful one?"
"Very." Erik said while sitting with Emma and Riptide"Lets just say we made quite an impression"

In Azazel's quarters.

Marva knocked on the door and she heard Azazel's voice" Come in"

She opened the door" Sensed me coming?"

"You're the only one thats willing to seek counsel when I'm not exactly in the best of moods" Azazel said while cleaning his sword

Mava walked up he noticed a wet rag stained with blood placed on the edge of a bowl with water contaminated with the blood of whomever was unfortunate to be on the wrong end of his blade" They had it coming?"

He was silent for a moment then responded" I wasn't there. My son got hurt and I wasn't there to stop it"

more_horiz
"I can believe that, sir" Riptide would add, twiddling the card between his fingers

more_horiz

Emma put her hand on Erik. "Erik, darling, why don't we help you unwind? It must have been a stressful day."

more_horiz

"Good idea, let them see that we aren't the bad guys" Alex said

'Yeah, we can talk to the Professor when he gets back." Scott smiled.

"Agreed." Alex said

"Maybe a science or history teacher?"

Laters, the Professor returned along with Fred, Toad, and the others along with a new student. Scott smiled and ran over. "Kurt!" Very Happy "How are you feeling?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Agreed." Alex said

Laters, the Professor returned along with Fred, Toad, and the others along with a new student. Scott smiled and ran over. "Kurt!" Very Happy "How are you feeling?"
"Glad to finally get out of here" Kurt smiled then he examined himself" Who should I thank for this"

They all motioned to Jean who smiled and waved at him"Thank you" he smiled

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Agreed." Alex said

"Glad to finally get out of here" Kurt smiled then he examined himself" Who should I thank for this"

"It's great to see you again. Welcome to the school man."

"We've been telling him all about on the way here." Fred nodded. He looked up and waved to Ororo and Rogue.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Agreed." Alex said

"We've been telling him all about on the way here." Fred nodded. He looked up and waved to Ororo and Rogue.
"He looks happy" Alex said as she and Logan watched Kurt interact with the studnts

"Wouldn't you?" Logan asked Alex

"This place is huge" Kurt commented

"I know" Mortimer laughed

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Agreed." Alex said

"He looks happy" Alex said as she and Logan watched Kurt interact with the studnts

"Wouldn't you?" Logan asked Alex

"This place is huge" Kurt commented

"I know" Mortimer laughed

"You haven't seen the half of it man. Come on, we'll give you the tour." Fred smiled as he and the gang walked inside showing Kurt the living room, outside pool, dining room, kitchen, classrooms, dorms and Xavier's office.

more_horiz

Spoilers!

I give you Sabertooth's first appearance.
http://changemodomega.tumblr.com/post/67192634144/if-this-was-his-normal-portrayal-sabertooth-would
http://24.media.tumblr.com/2beea6f01d9d5c0e2d332b14738772f1/tumblr_mwdnqdkzpU1szwy50o1_1280.jpg
Laughing 

more_horiz
Logan was riding on his motor cycle running some errans, he was making his way back until...

Notice: The following RP wouldn't even do the two pics justice so I'm just going to give you this little gem.

X-Men-The First Class - Page 14 RpWfrNj

Logan, tangled within the wires, he tries to get himself free. He caught a sent then heard the sounds of laughter" I swear that was worth the time and effort"

He sees Sabertooth peeked behind a tree" I know this is gonna sound crazy but someone swore up and down that this is true. You, of all people, are teaching at a school. The first thought that popped up in my head was, what the hell kind of class are you qualified to teach? 1001 ways to get your ass handed to you by Professor Jimmy Canuck"

"It's been real but I've got places to go and people to kill" Sabertooth plants a note inside Logan's jacket pocket" A little message to the man incharge" he activated his jet pack" Till next time runt"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Logan was riding on his motor cycle running some errans, he was making his way back until...

Notice: The following RP wouldn't even do the two pics justice so I'm just going to give you this little gem.

X-Men-The First Class - Page 14 RpWfrNj

Logan, tangled within the wires, he tries to get himself free. He caught a sent then heard the sounds of laughter" I swear that was worth the time and effort"

He sees Sabertooth peeked behind a tree" I know this is gonna sound crazy but someone swore up and down that this is true. You, of all people, are teaching at a school. The first thought that popped up in my head was, what the hell kind of class are you qualified to teach? 1001 ways to get your ass handed to you by Professor Jimmy Canuck"

"It's been real but I've got places to go and people to kill" Sabertooth plants a note inside Logan's jacket pocket" A little message to the man incharge" he activated his jet pack" Till next time runt"

Brilliant!Laughing 

more_horiz
Moira drives down the road, she scans for Logan after she picked up his message on her phone. She stops to see the wrecked debris of a motorcycle and Logan leaning against a tree then walked over to her car. He opened the passenger side then gets in"What happened?"

"Creed happened" Logan said

"Ok...Whose Creed" Moira asked.

"Long version or short version?" Logan said in a rather deadpan manner

Moira shrugged" Got some time to kill"

Logan then proceeds to tell the long and bloody history involving himself and Victor Creed, also known as Sabertooth.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Moira drives down the road, she scans for Logan after she picked up his message on her phone. She stops to see the wrecked debris of a motorcycle and Logan leaning against a tree then walked over to her car. He opened the passenger side then gets in"What happened?"

"Creed happened" Logan said

"Ok...Whose Creed" Moira asked.

"Long version or short version?" Logan said in a rather deadpan manner

Moira shrugged" Got some time to kill"

Logan then proceeds to tell the long and bloody history involving himself and Victor Creed, also known as Sabertooth.

Scott was hanging out with Hank back at the mansion and got a call. "Alright, yeah, okay. Thank you." He hung up and turned to Hank. "Hank, do you know anything about fixing motorcycles?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply