ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

X-Men-The First Class

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionX-Men-The First Class - Page 18 EmptyRe: X-Men-The First Class

more_horiz

OT: Just for fun.

IC

The teens squared off in the Danger Room, divided into teams.

Team 1
Cyclops
Jean
Beast
Alchemist

Team 2
Blob
Rogue
Toad
Iceman

Kurt was sitting it out to rest after the previous training session and the drain, though he did give Rogue advice on how best to use the powers.

The team was given a short window to strategize.

"So, what's the plan?" Toad asked.
"Uhhh...good question." Blob crossed his arms. "Uhh...hmmm...okay. Rogue, are you getting the hang of the teleport power?"
"Ah'm gettin there sugah, what's your gameplan?"
"Okay, Jean is their big gun, right? I mean, she can read minds and stuff, but if any of us try to attack Jean, she'll see it coming. Except you Rogue. I bet if you're teleporting around, she won't be able to gt a lock on you, right? Use an erratic pattern so you can confuse Jean and take her out of the fight. If she can't read our minds or theirs, then it's a more even playing field."
Rogue smiled. "Now that's some smart thinking Sug, ah think this plan will work. So what's next?"
"Iceman is the only one of us with any range game, so he has to fight Cyclops, try and chill the team and slow them down but focus on Scott. I've got the muscle, so I'll fight Nikolai. Toad?"
"I have to fight Hank don't I?"
"No Sug, just keep him busy until the rest of us can come and help you out. Hit and run, don't try and stand toe-to-toe with him."
"Oh, yeah, now that's more my style. I bet if I slime his foot, that'll slow him down." Morty smiled.
"Okay, so, if any of us win our seperate fights, then help out the others and we can win this one. We clear Team?"
"CLEAR!"
"Alright, now for the big question....what's our team name?" Blob asked.
"....Isn't it Team B?" Toad asked.
"I mean, yeah, but come on, we can come up with something cooler than that." Laughing

Scott sat down with Team A, or Team Phoenix as the were calling themselves now.
"O-kay. It's a pleasure to be working with everybody on this team." He smiled. "Is everybody ready for our plan?"
The team smiled and nodded.
"Alright, first off, Jean, I want you to try and keep us all in mental contact with each other, so we can keep in touch and adapt quickly to each opponent's move. Think you can pull it off?"
"It will be a bit tough fighting them while doing this, but yeah, I can handle it."
"Thank you Jean. Next up, Fred is their strongest member. I'm not sure if we'll be able to outmuscle him, but he does have a weak point. While he's immovable, that's only as long as the ground itself remains stable."
"So if we break the floor, we throw him off and he becomes easier to knock around. Excellent idea Scott." Hank nodded.
"Nik, it'll be up to you to take him on, think you can handle it?"
"I know I can." Cool
"That's my boy!" He and Scott fist bumped.
"I'll keep Bobby busy so that he can't freeze anybody. While we're fighting, Hank, you take out Morty, quick and easy."
“Come come! Come Out! From bogs old frogs command the dark and look...the stars” Hank quoted with a smile.
"I didn't know you were into haikus. That's Kikaku right?"
"Exactly. Good eye Scott. I'll take him on but I shall not underestimate him."
"Eye on the ball as always Hank, I wouldn't expect anything less."
"That leaves me to fight Rogue right?"
"Yep. Can you take her?"
"I'll do my best."
"That's all we ask." He high-fived Jean.
"Okay, is everybody ready?"

more_horiz
Well planned strategies from both sides Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Well planned strategies from both sides Smile

Thanks man. I'll handle the fight itself soon.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

IC

Team 1
Cyclops
Jean
Beast
Alchemist

Team 2
Blob
Rogue
Toad
Iceman

Kurt was sitting it out to rest after the previous training session and the drain, though he did give Rogue advice on how best to use the powers.

"Uhhh...good question." Blob crossed his arms. "Uhh...hmmm...okay. Rogue, are you getting the hang of the teleport power?"
"Okay, Jean is their big gun, right? I mean, she can read minds and stuff, but if any of us try to attack Jean, she'll see it coming. Except you Rogue. I bet if you're teleporting around, she won't be able to gt a lock on you, right? Use an erratic pattern so you can confuse Jean and take her out of the fight. If she can't read our minds or theirs, then it's a more even playing field."
Rogue smiled. "Now that's some smart thinking Sug, ah think this plan will work. So what's next?"
"Iceman is the only one of us with any range game, so he has to fight Cyclops, try and chill the team and slow them down but focus on Scott. I've got the muscle, so I'll fight Nikolai. Toad?"
"No Sug, just keep him busy until the rest of us can come and help you out. Hit and run, don't try and stand toe-to-toe with him."
"Oh, yeah, now that's more my style. I bet if I slime his foot, that'll slow him down." Morty smiled.
"Okay, so, if any of us win our seperate fights, then help out the others and we can win this one. We clear Team?"
"CLEAR!"
"I mean, yeah, but come on, we can come up with something cooler than that." Laughing  

"O-kay. It's a pleasure to be working with everybody on this team." He smiled. "Is everybody ready for our plan?"
"Alright, first off, Jean, I want you to try and keep us all in mental contact with each other, so we can keep in touch and adapt quickly to each opponent's move. Think you can pull it off?"
"It will be a bit tough fighting them while doing this, but yeah, I can handle it."
"Thank you Jean. Next up, Fred is their strongest member. I'm not sure if we'll be able to outmuscle him, but he does have a weak point. While he's immovable, that's only as long as the ground itself remains stable."
"So if we break the floor, we throw him off and he becomes easier to knock around. Excellent idea Scott." Hank nodded.
"I know I can." Cool
"I'll keep Bobby busy so that he can't freeze anybody. While we're fighting, Hank, you take out Morty, quick and easy."
“Come come! Come Out! From bogs old frogs command the dark and look...the stars” Hank quoted with a smile.
"Yep. Can you take her?"
"I'll do my best."

Moria sat down in the control room with Logan. "Who do you think is going to win?" Moria asked.
"100 bucks says Scott's team wins it." Logan smirked.
"A hundred dollars huh? Okay then. You're on." She turned on the mic. "Now listen up everybody! I want you to show us your best moves! Give us a nice, clean fight and fight to win! Team A, Team B, give us everything you've got!"
Scott looked up at her. "Actually, we've chosen to call ourselves The Phoenix Team!" He called up to them.
"Alright, then we're Team Kick-Ass!" Fred called up.
Logan and Scott cracked up.
"Who came up with that name?" Moria asked.
The entire team raised their hands.
"Yeah, okay. Just remember to watch your language from now on! That goes for all four of you!"
"Told you she wouldn't like it." Rogue said to Fred.
"Who cares? It was awesome!"
"I like their spirit." Scott laughed.
"I have to agree with Moria, it's kind of vulgar." Hank shook his head. "Why not...The Formidable Four? Or The Astonishing..."
"X-Men!" Jean chimed in. "That's who we are now."
"Wait, our team?"
"No, all of us. The Astonishing X-Men!"
"Works for me. We'll discuss it with the Professor when he gets back."
"Are we going to fight or what?" Nikolai asked.
"Fine, fine. Let's rock guys! Best of luck to you!"
"Back atcha!"
Logan kicked up his feet. "This is gonna be fun."
"Feet off of the console Logan." Moria said to him. She and Logan stared at each other until he put his feet down.
With this problem solved, she grabbed the mic again. "BEGIN!"

"DO IT NOW!" Fred called out.
Right off the bat, Iceman let out the best cold wave he could manage.
"Bring it on!" Jean smiled as her hair rose up and she jumped forward and threw up a telekinetic shield.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

IC

Team 1
Cyclops
Jean
Beast
Alchemist

Team 2
Blob
Rogue
Toad
Iceman

"CLEAR!"

"I know I can." Cool
"Yep. Can you take her?"
"I'll do my best."

Moria sat down in the control room with Logan. "Who do you think is going to win?" Moria asked.
"A hundred dollars huh? Okay then. You're on." She turned on the mic. "Now listen up everybody! I want you to show us your best moves! Give us a nice, clean fight and fight to win! Team A, Team B, give us everything you've got!"
Scott looked up at her. "Actually, we've chosen to call ourselves The Phoenix Team!" He called up to them.
"Yeah, okay. Just remember to watch your language from now on! That goes for all four of you!"
"I have to agree with Moria, it's kind of vulgar." Hank shook his head. "Why not...The Formidable Four? Or The Astonishing..."
"Wait, our team?"
"Back atcha!"
"Feet off of the console Logan." Moria said to him. She and Logan stared at each other until he put his feet down.

"Bring it on!" Jean smiled as her hair rose up and she jumped forward and threw up a telekinetic shield.

Jean struggled to keep up the barrier even as it froze over. "Come on Jean, you can do this!" Scott said to her while Bobby poured on the ice.
Rogue got ready to teleport. Blob held up his hand. "Waaaait for it."
Jean grimaced as she and Iceman struggled against each other's powers and then Jean leaned forward and sent out a TK wave that broke the ice, leaving just the cold mist in the air.
Rogue suddenly *BAMFED* behind Jean, grabbed her and teleported her to a different spot in the Danger Room up in the air. The two fell to the ground and rolled over one another before Rogue came out on top, her tail wrapped around Jean's waist, her hands on her shoulders while Jean's hands were around her waist. The two leaned in close to one another as they stared into each others eyes for a few moments before Jean cleared her throat. "We uhh....we should get up.."
"Y-yeah..sorry." Rogue got up and helped her up. "Ready to go again?"
Jean smiled and used TK to throw Rogue backwards but she teleported again and kicked Jean from behind. "Nice try sugah!" Rogue teleported again.
"Jean!"
"Might wanna keep an eye open Summers!" Bobby said to him and sent out an icebeam. Scott turned back around and fired his optic blast to cancel it out. "Nice try Bobby, but you'll need to be faster than that."
Nikolai grabbed the floor and turned his body into metal. He then focused his powers and created a metal wall right behind Bobby, pushing him forward and making him stop his beam. Cyke then used a low level blast to knock him backwards back against it. "Thanks for the backup there, Nik. I appreciate it." While he was doing that though, Toad jumped into the air and spat out a glob of slime which hit Scott's feet and made them stick to the ground. "Great, now I'll have to wash these." He fired at Toad but he hopped out of the way and moved behind Scott, knowing he couldn't turn around at the moment. "Come on now, you need better aim than that Summers!"
"Perhaps you would like to make this a contest of agility then?" Hank challenged and flipped through the air and punched at Morty, who barely hopped out of the way, grabbed Hank's leg with his tongue and tripped him over.
Bobby recovered and threw an icebeam at Nikolai, who was about to help Hank. He succeeded in freezing his lower body but only temporarily as Nikolai began breaking through it. Scott, meanwhile, fired a low level beam at his feet to get rid of Toad's slime. Now that he was free, Bobby saw him taking aim and fired ice at the floor and slid on it to get away but Scott tracked him and fired in the direction he was going. Iceman ducked and slid along the ground to dodge and fired another cold beam at the two, freezing Nikolai further, though Scott managed to dodge it and fire at Bobby until he zapped him one, sending Bobby sprawling. Cyclops then turned around and fired a beam at the ice around Nikolai to free him too. "You okay?" Scott asked and helped him to his feet. "Yeah, didn't think little Bobby had that much power in him. He's been growing up more than we thought."
"The professor would be so proud to see this. Alright, now, see if you can trap him and-" Before Scott could finish, Blob came barreling at them, having been hiding behind the metal wall Nikolai created earlier. "Coming through!" He slammed his stomach into Cyke and knocked Nikolai away, sending the metal teen skidding away on his feet and sending Scott flying through the air.
Hank saw this and stopped his pursuit of Toad to make a mighty leap into the air to catch him. Upon doign so, Hank landed on his feet and checked Scott. "Are you alright?" Scott coughed and nodded. "Ahhh, just knocked the wind out of me for a moment, that's all. Give me a sec here."
"He okay?" Fred asked.
Hank and Scott gave him the thumb's up....and were promptly hit by slushballs from Bobby. "Sorry, sorry, you guys were wide open." Laughing
"Oh, you wanna play it like that huh?" Scott smiled. "Think fast!" He quickly sat up and fired off a faster beam at Bobby.
Toad flew over and tried to kick Hank, who ducked out of the way and let Toad's momentum carry him through the air. Toad twisted in mid-air and landed in a crouch as he slid for a few more feet and smiled. "Come on big guy, catch me if you can!"
Hank smiled at him. "Well if you insist." He took off running at incredible speeds.
"W-what?"
"Don't judge me by my bulky physique, I have the speed of a track star and the agility of an Olympic Athlete. Shall I prove it?" He sprung up into the air, did six-mid air flips and nearly landed on Toad before he sprung out of the way but the moment Hank touched down, he cartwheeled over to him and nearly grabbed Toad, who just barely flipped out of the way. So once again, Toad found himself on the run from Hank while Bobby and Cyclops ran and exchanged fire.
"Oh man this is awesome." Fred smiled as he watched the fight. "Hey! Eyes on the fight!" Nikolai called to him. Fred turned to face him. "Right, sorry about that. You ready?"
"More than ready." Nikolai punched a fist into his hand. (So Summers think I can't out-muscle him huh? Fine, let's test that. If this fails, I'll go to our original plan.)
Nikolai punched at Fred, who swung his arm at his hand and knocked it away. Fred then punched at Nikolai, who ducked his punches and threw a punch at his chin, hitting Fred and making him back up a couple of feet. Fred rubbed his chin as Nikolai got in close and threw a powerful haymaker punch at his stomach. "Sorry about this Fred, but the fight's over!" To his shock though, not only did Blob not budge from the punch, but Nikolai's arm sank right into his stomach fat! "WHAT ON EARTH?!"
Fred burped. "Ha. Could've warned you about that."
Hank struggled and pulled as hard as he could, but his arm wouldn't budge and it was buried up to his elbow.
"Yeah, you can't hurt me there. I've caught bullets in my stomach. Here, let me give you a hand." He punched Nikolai away, causing a loud KLANG sound as he flew backwards several feet before landing on his back and skidding on the floor. Nikolai wasn't beaten yet though. He pushed off of the ground and flipped onto one knee and dug his fingers into the floor. Nikolai stood up and smiled. "Not bad, first time somebody's done that to me." He put up his fists.
"Go ahead and try again pal." Fred smirked.

more_horiz
Don't blame Rogue on this one Razz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Don't blame either of 'em. Wink

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Once the shock wore off Rogue does look cute as a fem version of Kurt Cool

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Once the shock wore off Rogue does look cute as a fem version of Kurt Cool

You know it! Very Happy Cool

more_horiz
The jet landed somewhere in a wooden area, miles away from their target destination"Remember the plan everyone, Sabertooth as we are out scout for any signs of a sneak attack"

"Got it" Sabertooth shuts down the jet

"Erik, there is something I need to brief with Victor about so you guys go on. I'll catch up" Raven says

"Ok Raven, don't take too long" Erik says as he leaves with Xavier.

Raven shares glances with Alex, the two smiles at eachother before Alex leaves with Xavier and Erik

"If I had to take a wild guess" Victor turns in his seat, facing Mystique"This is the part where you tell me to stay away from Barbie back there. My senses picked up something from the two of you, the both of you have some history I take it."

"That Victor is none of your concern, I just want to make sure you understand how crucial this mission is to Erik. So i will not let your animalistic tendencies screw this up for him. I expect you to act in a professional manner" Raven says sternly" And one more thing, mess with Alex again and I'll make you regret those regeneration powers of yours"

Sabertooth stood up and his eyes flashed dangerously at Raven as he approached her"One of these days, I'd love to see you try that. But not today" he then walks past her and exits the ship. Raven then follows suit

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The jet landed somewhere in a wooden area, miles away from their target destination"Remember the plan everyone, Sabertooth as we are out scout for any signs of a sneak attack"

"Erik, there is something I need to brief with Victor about so you guys go on. I'll catch up" Raven says

Raven shares glances with Alex, the two smiles at eachother before Alex leaves with Xavier and Erik

"If I had to take a wild  guess" Victor turns in his seat, facing Mystique"This is the part where you tell me to stay away from Barbie back there. My senses picked up something from the two of you, the both of you have some history I take it."

"That Victor is none of your concern, I just want to make sure you understand how crucial this mission is to Erik. So i will not let your animalistic tendencies screw this up for him. I expect you to act in a professional manner" Raven says sternly" And one more thing, mess with Alex again and I'll make you regret those regeneration powers of yours"

Sabertooth stood up and his eyes flashed dangerously at Raven as he approached her"One of these days, I'd love to see you try that. But not today" he then walks past her and exits the ship. Raven then follows suit

And the tensions build! A very nice little scene you have there man. I like Mystique defending her and putting Sabertooth in his place. He's big and strong and ferocious sure, but Mystique is never one to be underestimated. Shape shifting gives you all kinds of tricks.
http://i.stack.imgur.com/eG8Xfl.jpg

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"If I had to take a wild  guess" Victor turns in his seat, facing Mystique"This is the part where you tell me to stay away from Barbie back there. My senses picked up something from the two of you, the both of you have some history I take it."

And the tensions build! A very nice little scene you have there man. I like Mystique defending her and putting Sabertooth in his place. He's big and strong and ferocious sure, but Mystique is never one to be underestimated. Shape shifting gives you all kinds of tricks.
http://i.stack.imgur.com/eG8Xfl.jpg
Hell in DOFP she even lets Erik know to not mess with her Cool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

IC

Team 1
Cyclops
Jean
Beast
Alchemist

Team 2
Blob
Rogue
Toad
Iceman

"CLEAR!"

"I know I can." Cool
"Yep. Can you take her?"
"I'll do my best."

"Wait, our team?"
"Back atcha!"

Jean struggled to keep up the barrier even as it froze over. "Come on Jean, you can do this!" Scott said to her while Bobby poured on the ice.
Jean grimaced as she and Iceman struggled against each other's powers and then Jean leaned forward and sent out a TK wave that broke the ice, leaving just the cold mist in the air.
Rogue suddenly *BAMFED* behind Jean, grabbed her and teleported her to a different spot in the Danger Room up in the air. The two fell to the ground and rolled over one another before Rogue came out on top, her tail wrapped around Jean's waist, her hands on her shoulders while Jean's hands were around her waist. The two leaned in close to one another as they stared into each others eyes for a few moments before Jean cleared her throat. "We uhh....we should get up.."
Jean smiled and used TK to throw Rogue backwards but she teleported again and kicked Jean from behind. "Nice try sugah!" Rogue teleported again.
"Jean!"
"Might wanna keep an eye open Summers!" Bobby said to him and sent out an icebeam. Scott turned back around and fired his optic blast to cancel it out. "Nice try Bobby, but you'll need to be faster than that."
Nikolai grabbed the floor and turned his body into metal. He then focused his powers and created a metal wall right behind Bobby, pushing him forward and making him stop his beam. Cyke then used a low level blast to knock him backwards back against it. "Thanks for the backup there, Nik. I appreciate it." While he was doing that though, Toad jumped into the air and spat out a glob of slime which hit Scott's feet and made them stick to the ground. "Great, now I'll have to wash these." He fired at Toad but he hopped out of the way and moved behind Scott, knowing he couldn't turn around at the moment. "Come on now, you need better aim than that Summers!"
"Perhaps you would like to make this a contest of agility then?" Hank challenged and flipped through the air and punched at Morty, who barely hopped out of the way, grabbed Hank's leg with his tongue and tripped him over.
Bobby recovered and threw an icebeam at Nikolai, who was about to help Hank. He succeeded in freezing his lower body but only temporarily as Nikolai began breaking through it. Scott, meanwhile, fired a low level beam at his feet to get rid of Toad's slime. Now that he was free, Bobby saw him taking aim and fired ice at the floor and slid on it to get away but Scott tracked him and fired in the direction he was going. Iceman ducked and slid along the ground to dodge and fired another cold beam at the two, freezing Nikolai further, though Scott managed to dodge it and fire at Bobby until he zapped him one, sending Bobby sprawling. Cyclops then turned around and fired a beam at the ice around Nikolai to free him too. "You okay?" Scott asked and helped him to his feet. "Yeah, didn't think little Bobby had that much power in him. He's been growing up more than we thought."
"The professor would be so proud to see this. Alright, now, see if you can trap him and-" Before Scott could finish, Blob came barreling at them, having been hiding behind the metal wall Nikolai created earlier. "Coming through!" He slammed his stomach into Cyke and knocked Nikolai away, sending the metal teen skidding away on his feet and sending Scott flying through the air.
Hank saw this and stopped his pursuit of Toad to make a mighty leap into the air to catch him. Upon doign so, Hank landed on his feet and checked Scott. "Are you alright?" Scott coughed and nodded. "Ahhh, just knocked the wind out of me for a moment, that's all. Give me a sec here."
"He okay?" Fred asked.
Hank and Scott gave him the thumb's up....and were promptly hit by slushballs from Bobby. "Sorry, sorry, you guys were wide open."  Laughing
"Oh, you wanna play it like that huh?" Scott smiled. "Think fast!" He quickly sat up and fired off a faster beam at Bobby.
Toad flew over and tried to kick Hank, who ducked out of the way and let Toad's momentum carry him through the air. Toad twisted in mid-air and landed in a crouch as he slid for a few more feet and smiled. "Come on big guy, catch me if you can!"
Hank smiled at him. "Well if you insist." He took off running at incredible speeds.
"W-what?"
"Don't judge me by my bulky physique, I have the speed of a track star and the agility of an Olympic Athlete. Shall I prove it?" He sprung up into the air, did six-mid air flips and nearly landed on Toad before he sprung out of the way but the moment Hank touched down, he cartwheeled over to him and nearly grabbed Toad, who just barely flipped out of the way. So once again, Toad found himself on the run from Hank while Bobby and Cyclops ran and exchanged fire.
"Oh man this is awesome." Fred smiled as he watched the fight. "Hey! Eyes on the fight!" Nikolai called to him. Fred turned to face him. "Right, sorry about that. You ready?"
"More than ready." Nikolai punched a fist into his hand. (So Summers think I can't out-muscle him huh? Fine, let's test that. If this fails, I'll go to our original plan.)
Nikolai punched at Fred, who swung his arm at his hand and knocked it away. Fred then punched at Nikolai, who ducked his punches and threw a punch at his chin, hitting Fred and making him back up a couple of feet. Fred rubbed his chin as Nikolai got in close and threw a powerful haymaker punch at his stomach. "Sorry about this Fred, but the fight's over!" To his shock though, not only did Blob not budge from the punch, but Nikolai's arm sank right into his stomach fat! "WHAT ON EARTH?!"
Hank struggled and pulled as hard as he could, but his arm wouldn't budge and it was buried up to his elbow.
"Yeah, you can't hurt me there. I've caught bullets in my stomach. Here, let me give you a hand." He punched Nikolai away, causing a loud KLANG sound as he flew backwards several feet before landing on his back and skidding on the floor. Nikolai wasn't beaten yet though. He pushed off of the ground and flipped onto one knee and dug his fingers into the floor. Nikolai stood up and smiled. "Not bad, first time somebody's done that to me." He put up his fists.

Fred took a heavy step forward and threw a big punch at Nikolai, who ducked under it and moved in close and threw an uppercut at Fred's chin, who caught it with his free hand and then threw Nikolai aside. He stumbled and then regained his footing and turned and threw a kick at the back of Fred's leg, causing the giant teen to yell out and fall down to one knee. "Owww. So that's what pain is..." He rubbed the back of his leg. "You alright?"
"I'll be fine."
"Good to know man." Nikolai kicked again at Fred's upper chest, sending him rolling backwards a good 20 feet away before Fred stopped and fell down. He picked himself up again and rubbed his head as he got his bearings. He shook his head and stood tall again. Nikolai ran right at him and jumped up in the air to throw a kick at Fred who blocked it with his arm, causing a small shockwave around them. Fred struggled with him for a few moments before throwing him back down to the floor. Nikolai landed on his feet and hopped into the air and landed a punch on Fred's cheek, causing him to stumble to the left. Nikolai then jumped up and kicked him in the back but Fred found his footing and made himself immovable. The kick made him double over but he remained in place and threw him off. Fred rubbed his back as he turned around and ran forward and he began throwing punches at Nikolai's chest and head areas. Nikolai slipped and dodged the punches the best that he could while returning his own jabs to Fred's head, knocking him back little by little. Eventually though, Fred threw a feint to which Nikolai answered with his own punch, only for Fred to catch his punch, pull back and throw a heavy punch at Nikolai, landing it on his chest and sending the metal teen flying away and up into the air across the danger room until he hit a wall, dented it and fell back down to the floor. "OKay....OW." He grunted and rubbed his chest. "NIK!" Fred ran over to him while Nikolai was catching his breath. "OH MAN! Are you okay?" Fred asked. "Ahhh, yeah, just fine big guy. Give me a second here and I'll be good to go."

more_horiz
Nik is definitely holding his own against Fred Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Nik is definitely holding his own against Fred Smile

Hell Yeah!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

IC

Team 1
Cyclops
Jean
Beast
Alchemist

Team 2
Blob
Rogue
Toad
Iceman

"CLEAR!"

"I know I can." Cool
"Yep. Can you take her?"
"I'll do my best."

"Wait, our team?"
"Back atcha!"

"Jean!"
"He okay?" Fred asked.
Hank and Scott gave him the thumb's up....and were promptly hit by slushballs from Bobby. "Sorry, sorry, you guys were wide open."  Laughing
"W-what?"

Fred took a heavy step forward and threw a big punch at Nikolai, who ducked under it and moved in close and threw an uppercut at Fred's chin, who caught it with his free hand and then threw Nikolai aside. He stumbled and then regained his footing and turned and threw a kick at the back of Fred's leg, causing the giant teen to yell out and fall down to one knee. "Owww. So that's what pain is..." He rubbed the back of his leg. "You alright?"
"I'll be fine."
"Good to know man." Nikolai kicked again at Fred's upper chest, sending him rolling backwards a good 20 feet away before Fred stopped and fell down. He picked himself up again and rubbed his head as he got his bearings. He shook his head and stood tall again. Nikolai ran right at him and jumped up in the air to throw a kick at Fred who blocked it with his arm, causing a small shockwave around them. Fred struggled with him for a few moments before throwing him back down to the floor. Nikolai landed on his feet and hopped into the air and landed a punch on Fred's cheek, causing him to stumble to the left. Nikolai then jumped up and kicked him in the back but Fred found his footing and made himself immovable. The kick made him double over but he remained in place and threw him off. Fred rubbed his back as he turned around and ran forward and he began throwing punches at Nikolai's chest and head areas. Nikolai slipped and dodged the punches the best that he could while returning his own jabs to Fred's head, knocking him back little by little. Eventually though, Fred threw a feint to which Nikolai answered with his own punch, only for Fred to catch his punch, pull back and throw a heavy punch at Nikolai, landing it on his chest and sending the metal teen flying away and up into the air across the danger room until he hit a wall, dented it and fell back down to the floor. "OKay....OW." He grunted and rubbed his chest. "NIK!" Fred ran over to him while Nikolai was catching his breath. "OH MAN! Are you okay?" Fred asked. "Ahhh, yeah, just fine big guy. Give me a second here and I'll be good to go."

"So, do you want to continue fighting or go sit down?" Fred asked, concerned.
"Ohhh no, no, no man. I can keep this up for days. Just give me a second. He gripped the metal floor beneath him and sucked up some of the metal, popping the dents back out and jumped to his feet. "O-kay, back in action, ready for round 2?"
The two were about to fight when they noticed their friends staring at them. Fred, meanwhile, was staring at Rogue and Jean tangled up. (...Well, my life is complete.)
(Down Boy.) Jean replied to him.
"Time out. Are you okay Nikolai?" Scott asked him.
"Feeling like adamantium, Scott."

"He wishes." Logan joked.

"Guys, seriously, thanks for the concern, but don't worry about me. Worry about what I'm gonna do to Blob here for payback."
"Oh is that how it's gonna be?"
"You better believe it."
"Fine by me, Round 2 Tinman!"
"Round 2, Tubby."
"Well, if you guys say so, Time In!" Scott called out and ducked a slushball from Bobby before turning and zapping at him with his optic blasts and the fights resumed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply