ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

X-Men-The First Class

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionX-Men-The First Class - Page 10 EmptyRe: X-Men-The First Class

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Raven watched Kurt leave and followed after him.

As she did she met Azazel who was following Kurt's direction, not in human disguise this time, noticing her out of the corner of his eye he turned and faced her" Only going to make this brief, if you're real then give me some kind of sign"

She responded by shapeshifting into the form she had the last time they saw each other. "Azazel.....what are you doing here? And for that matter....how did WE get here in the first place?"

"I believe the most important question is why are we here." The two hear a commotion coming from Kurt's dressing room

OT: Dun dun dun!!! Cliffhanger!!! To be continued tomorrow.

BTW the Ring Master from the circus. Looks an awful lot like the owner of the bar that Logan and Wolverine went to. Coincidence? Wink

He is obviously the same guy from the Justice League thread, just in a disguise.
HE ISN'T FOOLING ME!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

As she did she met Azazel who was following Kurt's direction, not in human disguise this time, noticing her out of the corner of his eye he turned and faced her" Only going to make this brief, if you're real then give me some kind of sign"

She responded by shapeshifting into the form she had the last time they saw each other. "Azazel.....what are you doing here? And for that matter....how did WE get here in the first place?"

"I believe the most important question is why are we here." The two hear a commotion coming from Kurt's dressing room

BTW the Ring Master from the circus. Looks an awful lot like the owner of the bar that Logan and Wolverine went to. Coincidence? Wink

He is obviously the same guy from the Justice League thread, just in a disguise.
HE ISN'T FOOLING ME!

He's awfully kind to Azazel and Mystique as, in the long run, he's doing them a huge favor Twisted Evil

Nice WMG btw

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

BTW the Ring Master from the circus. Looks an awful lot like the owner of the bar that Logan and X-23 Embarassed went to. Coincidence? Wink

IC: Aazel took Raven's hand then teleported inside the dressing room to find Kurt, with his eyes wide with fear, nose bleeding, bruises on his face and body. Along with welts that looked like he was struck with a belt one too many times. He tried to scoot away from the attackers but his attempt was in vein as he was backed against the wall. He pleaded for them not to hurt him again but they mocked him at each attempt.

Azazel looked on horrified then he started to grit his teeth and shake with fury, he yelled then swing at the lead attacker but his punches went right through him. To the attackers and Kurt, Raven and Azazel aren't there with him.

OT: You know this could actually be what inspires Raven to join The Brotherhood

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

BTW the Ring Master from the circus. Looks an awful lot like the owner of the bar that Logan and X-23 Embarassed went to. Coincidence? Wink

IC: Aazel took Raven's hand then teleported inside the dressing room to find Kurt, with his eyes wide with fear, nose bleeding, bruises on his face and body. Along with welts that looked like he was struck with a belt one too many times. He tried to scoot away from the attackers but his attempt was in vein as he was backed against the wall. He pleaded for them not to hurt him again but they mocked him at each attempt.

Azazel looked on horrified then he started to grit his teeth and shake with fury, he yelled then swing at the lead attacker but his punches went right through him. To the attackers and Kurt, Raven and Azazel aren't there with him.

Raven ran over to grab Kurt away but she too passed through her son and then turned and kicked at one of the men there but the same thing happened. "What....KURT! WHAT IS HAPPENING?!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Raven ran over to grab Kurt away but she too passed through her son and then turned and kicked at one of the men there but the same thing happened. "What....KURT! WHAT IS HAPPENING?!"

Azazel went over to Raven then turned her to face him" There is nothing we can do about this now" he says as he tries to block out Kurt's cries and the sounds of the men attacking him, he close his eyes to collect himself then responds" If this is trying to tell us something then lets use this as motivation to go after the monsters that did this"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Azazel went over to Raven then turned her to face him" There is nothing we can do about this now" he says as he tries to block out Kurt's cries and the sounds of the men attacking him, he close his eyes to collect himself then responds" If this is trying to tell us something then lets use this as motivation to go after the monsters that did this"

"Circus.....this was a circus...we'll search for anything that was related to Kurt and we will burn the circus down around these bastards."

more_horiz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Agreed. That and it's possible she's faced her own issues, having blue skin herself and all, though she can shapeshift.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Circus.....this was a circus...we'll search for anything that was related to Kurt and we will burn the circus down around these bastards."

"For letting this happen, they will pay for it with their lives. For the ones who caused this, they will suffer a much worse fate"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"For letting this happen, they will pay for it with their lives. For the ones who caused this, they will suffer a much worse fate"

"I have a friend of mine who would be delighted to help us with this."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Azazel glared at the direction of the attackers, making a mental image of each of their expressions"I have a few connections that could pin point their location" he took Raven and teleported her out of the area"Got the name of the circus from the Ring Master?"

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Azazel glared at the direction of the attackers, making a mental image of each of their expressions"I have a few connections that could pin point their location" he took Raven and teleported her out of the area"Got the name of the circus from the Ring Master?"

"The Munich Circus." Raven said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Then come tomorrow, thats the circus we are going to hunt down" Azazel said...

Cue end music

Cue next day 7:00AM

"Well I hope the rest of you had a hearty breakfast" Logan said then looked at"Names Logan, also referred as Wolverine. I'm sure most of you know Alex Summers" he motions to Alex

"Hi Alex" Hank smiled and waved at Alex Summers who waved in return

"We will be your teachers, as far as physical and survival training goes. Now with the introductions out of the way. There will come a time when you will be put in a situation where you wont have any powers. Each of you is going to run laps around this mansion with no powers required"Logan said

Mortimer's eyes went wide then looked at the school then looked back at Logan"But sir the mansion is huge!!!"

"Then I'd suggest you pace yourself" Logan said

*Whack*

"Ow!" Bobby looked at Nicklaus while rubbing the back of his head

"Jean mentioned you had something to do with this" Nicklaus said

"Save that till after the session Jumbo II" Logan said then sees Jean's hand raised up

"Yes" Logan said

"How many laps are we going to run" Jean asked

"Never estimated that darlin. Consider this a test of your stamina. Now, start running!!!" Logan said

The students started running

Mortimer caught up with Fred, which isn't really that difficult a task" Imagine that you're chasing something desirable" he said running next to him

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Cue end music

"Well I hope the rest of you had a hearty breakfast" Logan said then looked at"Names Logan, also referred as Wolverine. I'm sure most of you know Alex Summers" he motions to Alex

"We will be your teachers, as far as physical and survival training goes. Now with the introductions out of the way. There will come a time when you will be put in a situation where you wont have any powers. Each of you is going to run laps around this mansion with no powers required"Logan said

Mortimer's eyes went wide then looked at the school then looked back at Logan"But sir the mansion is huge!!!"

*Whack*

"Save that till after the session Jumbo II" Logan said then sees Jean's hand raised up

"Yes" Logan said

"Never estimated that darlin. Consider this a test of your stamina. Now, start running!!!" Logan said

Mortimer caught up with Fred, which isn't really that difficult a task" Imagine that you're chasing something desirable" he said running next to him

It didn't take Fred long. "Alright, I have something." He smiled and started running faster.

"We're lucky." Scott said to Jean. "The weather's pretty good today."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Cue end music

*Whack*

"Yes" Logan said

It didn't take Fred long. "Alright, I have something." He smiled and started running faster.

It started off to a good start, then at about 23 laps in, fatigue started to set in

more_horiz
[quote="Legato"]
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Cue end music

*Whack*

"Yes" Logan said

It started off to a good start, then at about 23 laps in, fatigue started to set in[/quote

"No....problem....just-just one more lap. I can do this!" Fred declared.

Scott wiped his head with his arm. "How you holding up Jean?"

more_horiz
Xavier and Moira looked on inside the mansion" Don't you think this is a little rough on them?" Xavier responded" There will be missions where they will have to travel long distances on foot. If they can one day accomplish this they can accomplish what lies ahead"

"Darwin, how are you holding up" Nicklaus asked as he approached him

"Getting a little winded aren't ya Drake!!" Logan called out at Bobby who then decided to will himself to get an second wind

"Pretending that I am running on a cloud helps" Jean said to Scott

After about a few more laps, say twenty, Alex looked at Fred then says to Logan" It's best to call it a day so that he wont fall on anybody"

Logan grinned then said to the students" Time!!!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Xavier and Moira looked on inside the mansion" Don't you think this is a little rough on them?" Xavier responded" There will be missions where they will have to travel long distances on foot. If they can one day accomplish this they can accomplish what lies ahead"

"Getting a little winded aren't ya Drake!!" Logan called out at Bobby who then decided to will himself to get an second wind

After about a few more laps, say twenty, Alex looked at Fred then says to Logan" It's best to call it a day so that he wont fall on anybody"

Fred fell over with Mory barely getting away. "ohhh thank heaven."

"Well...I...don't know....about you guys...but I need a shower or a dip in the pool. One or the other." Scott said. "How are the rest of you guys holding up?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Well...I...don't know....about you guys...but I need a shower or a dip in the pool. One or the other." Scott said. "How are the rest of you guys holding up?"

Morti could feel like his heart is about to burst out of his chest, Alien, style as he rest against Fred" I could go for that and some water"

"Compared to what I usually deal with back home, it isn't too bad" Nicklaus said to Scott while wiping the sweat from his brow" Try doing this while knee deep in snow" then asked Darwin" You ok?"

"Ah could sure as hell go for some snow" Rogue said to the others as she sits and leans against the wall of the mansion

"A shower or a nice bath sounds like a slice of heaven" Jean said

Hank rest then looks over to Bobby who is lying on the grass" I'm good Hank, just let me rest awhile" Hank nods

"You know for such a ...large fella he lasted longer than I expected" Logan said to Alex then she asked while glancing at Nicklaus and Fred" Which large fellow?"

"Ha and ha. The one next to the short green looking guy" Logan said

Hearing the students Ororo's eyes turned white then the clouds turned gray and then a drizzle rain came down on the students

"So much for the perfect weather" Jean joked to Scott

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Morti could feel like his heart is about to burst out of his chest, Alien, style as he rest against Fred" I could go for that and some water"

"Compared to what I usually deal with back home, it isn't too bad" Nicklaus said to Scott while wiping the sweat from his brow" Try doing this while knee deep in snow" then asked Darwin" You ok?"

"Ah could sure as hell go for some snow" Rogue said to the others as she sits and leans against the wall of the mansion

Hank rest then looks over to Bobby who is lying on the grass" I'm good Hank, just let me rest awhile" Hank nods

"You know for such a ...large fella he lasted longer than I expected" Logan said to Alex then she asked while glancing at Nicklaus and Fred" Which large fellow?"

Hearing the students Ororo's eyes turned white then the clouds turned gray and then a drizzle rain came down on the students

"Do not lift a gift rain in the mouth Jean." Scott pointed out. "Although...where did all this come fro-Ororo?"

"Water...water! Yes!" Fred cheered as he sat up and enjoyed the nice refreshing water.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Do not lift a gift rain in the mouth Jean." Scott pointed out. "Although...where did all this come fro-Ororo?"

"Water...water! Yes!" Fred cheered as he sat up and enjoyed the nice refreshing water.

Smile

Soaked Logan wiped the water from his eyes, he caught a glimpse of Alex's shirt soaked onto her, looking rather snug in the right places before she took her jacket and zipped up" Least something good came out of this" He grinned

"Eyes front Logan" Alex said while she zipped up completely

" Alright students listen up. You have about twenty minutes to enjoy this then go in and refresh yourselves and change into some new gear. Class is dismissed" Logan ordered then both him and Alex walked in

Morti smiled and take in as much rain as he can

Ororo opened her mouth and lets the water from the rain fall in

"That hits the spot" Rogue said

OT: Also check out a PM I posted Smile

more_horiz

"You mean, you used to do this all the time?" Scott asked Nick. He stood up and stretched. "Alright, that felt good."

"20 minutes, got it." Fred nodded.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"You mean, you used to do this all the time?" Scott asked Nick. He stood up and stretched. "Alright, that felt good."

"Not exactly 24/7 but yes" Nicklaus nods, something donned on him then he asked Scott" Sorry if I'm mistaken but is it me or is Logan attracted to your sister?"

"No mistake. And it doesn't have to take a psychic to figure it out, call it a women's intuition" Jean said

"Say Fred, after all of this think we can ask one of the teachers if Kurt's well enough for us to visit him?" Mortimer asked

"So Hank. On a scale of 1 to 10 how upset do you think they are at me?" Bobby asked Hank who responded" Given the current situation I don't think they're too upset. On the positive side we got a nice rain out of the deal"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Not exactly 24/7 but yes" Nicklaus nods, something donned on him then he asked Scott" Sorry if I'm mistaken but is it me or is Logan attracted to your sister?"

"No mistake. And it doesn't have to take a psychic to figure it out, call it a women's intuition" Jean said

"Say Fred, after all of this think we can ask one of the teachers if Kurt's well enough for us to visit him?" Mortimer asked

"So Hank. On a scale of 1 to 10 how upset do you think they are at me?" Bobby asked Hank who responded" Given the current situation I don't think they're too upset. On the positive side we got a nice rain out of the deal"

Scott nodded. "Yes....yes he is. Just as long as it stays one sided."

"You got it little buddy."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply