ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

X-Men-The First Class

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionX-Men-The First Class - Page 9 EmptyRe: X-Men-The First Class

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Scott was in the danger room, demonstrating his power to Rogue by blasting multiple moving targets. "And those are my Optic Blasts."

"Sweet." Rogue said" How long have you been a student here?"

The doors of the school is open and Moira announced" Look who I brought"

Logan with his hands in his pockets looked around" A million times better than the usual places I've stayed in"

"Warming up to the place already" Alex grinned then nudged him

"I admit...It has pleasant company" Logan grinned in return" I was half expecting one of those schools where spoiled rich kids go so that their parents can get wild on booze, drugs, and prostitutes"

"Since I was a kid really. I think you'll like it here and I know that the Professor can help you with finding a way to control your power." They got a message. "Hey we've got a new arrival."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Scott was in the danger room, demonstrating his power to Rogue by blasting multiple moving targets. "And those are my Optic Blasts."

Logan with his hands in his pockets looked around" A million times better than the usual places I've stayed in"

"I admit...It has pleasant company" Logan grinned in return" I was half expecting one of those schools where spoiled rich kids go so that their parents can get wild on booze, drugs, and prostitutes"

"Since I was a kid really. I think you'll like it here and I know that the Professor can help you with finding a way to control your power." They got a message. "Hey we've got a new arrival."

"Great" Rogue smiled" Lets go meet him, or her"

" Hello Scotty" Alex said when she saw Scott and Rogue, Bobby slid over then sees Logan then whispered" Little ancient to be a student" then as he looked forward he's stunned to see Logan before him"Looks like we have a class clown in the mix. To answer your question I'm your new physical education teacher." Logan smiled in a manner that sent chills down Bobby's spine" Come tomorrow you and the others will find that I can have a sense of humor too Twisted Evil "

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

" Hello Scotty" Alex said when she saw Scott and Rogue, Bobby slid over then sees Logan then whispered" Little ancient to be a student" then as he looked forward he's stunned to see Logan before him"Looks like we have a class clown in the mix. To answer your question I'm your new physical education teacher." Logan smiled in a manner that sent chills down Bobby's spine" Come tomorrow you and the others will find that I can have a sense of humor too Twisted Evil "

Fred walked into the room, chewing on a chicken wing. He held up a hand, finished chewing and swallowed down the bone. He looked at Logan. "Who's he? A new teacher or somethin?"

"Let's." Scott said and he and Rogue headed to meet up with Logan. They found him in the living room.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Let's." Scott said and he and Rogue headed to meet up with Logan. They found him in the living room.

Smile

more_horiz
(He's fast.) Scott noticed. He smiled at Alexsis. "Hey there Alex, welcome back. Is this our new teacher?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
(He's fast.) Scott noticed. He smiled at Alexsis. "Hey there Alex, welcome back. Is this our new teacher?"

"That he is" Alex said then introduced " Logan this is my brother Scott Summers"

"Slim" Logan offered his hand to Scott

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"That he is" Alex said then introduced " Logan this is my brother Scott Summers"

"Logan." He shook Logan's hand. "Welcome to the Institute."

Fred walked into the room, chewing on a chicken wing. He held up a hand, finished chewing and swallowed down the bone. He looked at Logan. "Who's he? A new teacher or somethin?"

"You're just in time. Fred, this is Logan. Logan, Fred."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"How is your conditioning" Logan asked Fred

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Well the air conditioning is pretty good but-"

"I think he means your aerobic conditioning."

"Oh. Yeah, that's good too. I'm the strongest guy here in fact."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Come tomorrow I'm going to see how each of you are stamina wise"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Can't wait. Do you want us to show you where the danger room is?" Scott asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I can find it on my own" Logan said

"At least let us give you a tour of the place" Alex said then Logan looked at her" Only if you're the tour guide"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"At least let us give you a tour of the place" Alex said then Logan looked at her" Only if you're the tour guide"

Scott made a note to talk to Alex later and smiled. "Alright then, let's go." (Hey Jean, have you met the new teacher?)

more_horiz
bounce

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Scott made a note to talk to Alex later and smiled. "Alright then, let's go." (Hey Jean, have you met the new teacher?)

(Not yet, whose our teacher?)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Not yet, whose our teacher?)

(Some guy that Alex and Moria brought home with them. His name's Logan.) Scott paused. (Apparently, he's a heavy drinker.)

more_horiz
Did you get my PM? Smile

more_horiz
Elsewhere in Scotland.

Raven was sleeping peacefully in the bed with Eric, meanwhile inside her dreamscape she finds herself inside a big top circus tend sitting among the audience. She isn't in disguise but the people in the audience didn't take notice as they're fixated on the show before the crowd. The Ring Master come out

http://images.wikia.com/supernatural/images/c/c0/Supernatural-7x08-Crowley.jpg

After the usual introductions that included the name of the circus and the location of the town" I now present to you The Amazing Nightcrawler!!" She sees Kurt Wagner, who looks around ten in this dream, while in actuality he's 14, is performing the same act he did outside of the Dreamscape.

He takes a bow before the audience then finds himself struck to the face by a rotten fruit

"Take that freak!!!" The leader of one of the trio of carny workers shouted then the crowd laughed like it's all part of the show.

Kurt appears to ignore it and wipes the fruit from his face. He put on a brave face then smiled and bowed once more.

"Thats our show for tonight folks, hope the event proves inspirational to some of you" The Ring Master smiled then the lights turned off and back on again. The Ring Master is nowhere in sight.

The audience got up and prepare to leave but something compelled Raven to follow Kurt to where he left

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere in Scotland.

Raven was sleeping peacefully in the bed with Eric, meanwhile inside her dreamscape she finds herself inside a big top circus tend sitting among the audience. She isn't in disguise but the people in the audience didn't take notice as they're fixated on the show before the crowd. The Ring Master come out

After the usual introductions that included the name of the circus and the location of the town" I now present to you The Amazing Nightcrawler!!" She sees Kurt Wagner, who looks around ten in this dream, while in actuality he's 14, is performing the same act he did outside of the Dreamscape.

He takes a bow before the audience then finds himself struck to the face by a rotten fruit

"Take that freak!!!" The leader of one of the trio of carny workers shouted then the crowd laughed like it's all part of the show.

Kurt appears to ignore it and wipes the fruit from his face. He put on a brave face then smiled and bowed once more.

"Thats our show for tonight folks, hope the event proves inspirational to some of you" The Ring Master smiled then the lights turned off and back on again. The Ring Master is nowhere in sight.

The audience got up and prepare to leave but something compelled Raven to follow Kurt to where he left

OT: Heck of a dream.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere in Scotland.

Or is it Wink

Mystique's response in it Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere in Scotland.

Or is it Wink

Mystique's response in it Smile

Raven made a note to hunt down the man who threw the food at her son as she followed him into his dressing room. She peeked in. Two other boys were in there with him, one fat, the other shorter than Kurt, both of them giving him a pat on the back and words of comfort before leaving. Raven hid until they were gone and then walked inside.

more_horiz
Raven watched Kurt leave and followed after him.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

As she did she met Azazel who was following Kurt's direction, not in human disguise this time, noticing her out of the corner of his eye he turned and faced her" Only going to make this brief, if you're real then give me some kind of sign"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

As she did she met Azazel who was following Kurt's direction, not in human disguise this time, noticing her out of the corner of his eye he turned and faced her" Only going to make this brief, if you're real then give me some kind of sign"

She responded by shapeshifting into the form she had the last time they saw each other. "Azazel.....what are you doing here? And for that matter....how did WE get here in the first place?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

She responded by shapeshifting into the form she had the last time they saw each other. "Azazel.....what are you doing here? And for that matter....how did WE get here in the first place?"

"I believe the most important question is why are we here." The two hear a commotion coming from Kurt's dressing room

OT: Dun dun dun!!! Cliffhanger!!! To be continued tomorrow.

BTW the Ring Master from the circus. Looks an awful lot like the owner of the bar that Logan and Wolverine went to. Coincidence? Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply