ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

X-Men-The First Class

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionX-Men-The First Class - Page 6 EmptyRe: X-Men-The First Class

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"I'll be there in a moment" Nicklaus said to Scott and Jean who then nods and ran off. He took off his coat then wrapped it around Kurt" Don't leave his sight" he said to Mortimer

The leader spits out blood as he tries to get up, he sees one of his associats getting up but favoring a dislocated arm while another is already unconcious from the beating" This doesn't change a damn thing. Only death will give that freak the mercy he needs"

"The only freak around here is you, you inbred hick!" Fred yelled at him. He picked the leader up by his shirt and started bringing his fist back. "I'm sending a message: Nobody hurts Freddy Dukes friends and gets away with it!"

"FRED STOP!" Scott called out to him as he and Jean arrived. "You've made your point, let him go!"

king

The other two could see four steel walls surrounding them then the top part morphed and completely covered the walls

"Hey!! Let me out"

"Shut up, I'm saving your worthless lives" Nicklaus said standing right next to it.

"Listen Fred, you have a right to be angry but killing him would only make it worse for Kurt" Jean said

"BUT THEY~!"

"He'll be fine Fred, I swear it. The ambulance is on it's way, we'll get him to the hospital. But if you kill these men now, you'll be no better than them. So please, put him down Fred." Scott pleaded.

Fred stared at the group, looked back at the man, and back to them. He ultimately sighed and just dropped him to the ground. "He ain't worth it anyway."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"I'll be there in a moment" Nicklaus said to Scott and Jean who then nods and ran off. He took off his coat then wrapped it around Kurt" Don't leave his sight" he said to Mortimer

The leader spits out blood as he tries to get up, he sees one of his associats getting up but favoring a dislocated arm while another is already unconcious from the beating" This doesn't change a damn thing. Only death will give that freak the mercy he needs"

"The only freak around here is you, you inbred hick!" Fred yelled at him. He picked the leader up by his shirt and started bringing his fist back. "I'm sending a message: Nobody hurts Freddy Dukes friends and gets away with it!"

"FRED STOP!" Scott called out to him as he and Jean arrived. "You've made your point, let him go!"

king

The other two could see four steel walls surrounding them then the top part morphed and completely covered the walls

"Hey!! Let me out"

"Shut up, I'm saving your worthless lives" Nicklaus said standing right next to it.

"Listen Fred, you have a right to be angry but killing him would only make it worse for Kurt" Jean said

"BUT THEY~!"

"He'll be fine Fred, I swear it. The ambulance is on it's way, we'll get him to the hospital. But if you kill these men now, you'll be no better than them. So please, put him down Fred." Scott pleaded.

Fred stared at the group, looked back at the man, and back to them. He ultimately sighed and just dropped him to the ground. "He ain't worth it anyway."

Nicklaus let down the wall then Jean approached Fred, she heard the leader of the three spoke out" Chicken****"

Jean shook with rage, after everything, even saving their lives it wasn't enough. No matter what they wont regret their actions and the one they hurt will have to live with what they did. She took all of Kurt's pain, all of it and jammed it right into the minds of all the carny workers. They were all screaming on the floor clutching their heads, screaming in pain. Some of them started to cry as well and she'd never show it to Scott but she took satisfaction in that.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

king

"Hey!! Let me out"

"BUT THEY~!"

Nicklaus let down the wall then Jean approached Fred, she heard the leader of the three spoke out" Chicken****"

Jean shook with rage, after everything, even saving their lives it wasn't enough. No matter what they wont regret their actions and the one they hurt will have to live with what they did. She took all of Kurt's pain, all of it and jammed it right into the minds of all the carny workers. They were all screaming on the floor clutching their heads, screaming in pain. Some of them started to cry as well and she'd never show it to Scott but she took satisfaction in that.

Scott put his hand on Jean. "Come on.....let's go check on Kurt. And Fred?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for not killing him."

"Ahhh....well....Kurt wouldn't want that either. Let's go."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

king

"Hey!! Let me out"

"BUT THEY~!"

"Yeah?"

Nicklaus glanced over to Jean then looked down at the workers, taking a deep breath then he turned and followed the rest of the group

(Hate to bring this up but you think they'd care?) Nicklaus asked Jean

(Who?) Jean asked Nicklaus

(The paramedics when they find him. Given his appearance whose to say they'll treat him properly?) Nicklaus asked

(Don't worry. I've got an idea concerning that) Jean said

They find Mortimer whose still holding onto Kurt" Did you make them pay?" he said to Fred, he didn't look up as his attention was still focused on his friend

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

king

"Hey!! Let me out"

"BUT THEY~!"

"Yeah?"

Nicklaus glanced over to Jean then looked down at the workers, taking a deep breath then he turned and followed the rest of the group

(The paramedics when they find him. Given his appearance whose to say they'll treat him properly?) Nicklaus asked

They find Mortimer whose still holding onto Kurt" Did you make them pay?" he said to Fred, he didn't look up as his attention was still focused on his friend

"Made them cry like babies." Fred smiled. "Is he gonna be okay?" He asked Jean.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

king

"Hey!! Let me out"

"BUT THEY~!"

"Yeah?"

Jean nods" He will be" she looked at Fred and Mortimer" The ambulance should be here any moment. I have an idea to help him but I want the both of you to trust me on this"

"You've helped him so far, whats the idea?" Mortimer asked Jean

The paramedics rushed in, they see a human looking Mortimer holding Kurt who looks just as human as he is.

"We found him like this, can you guys help him?" Jean asked

"We'll do what we can ma'am" One of the paramedics said then they gently took Kurt as Mortimer handed him over then put him on the stretcher

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

king

"Hey!! Let me out"

"BUT THEY~!"

"Yeah?"

Jean nods" He will be" she looked at Fred and Mortimer" The ambulance should be here any moment. I have an idea to help him but I want the both of you to trust me on this"

The paramedics rushed in, they see a human looking Mortimer holding Kurt who looks just as human as he is.

"We'll do what we can ma'am" One of the paramedics said then they gently took Kurt as Mortimer handed him over then put him on the stretcher

Fred watched. "Just.....please take care of him...."

After the paramedics left with Kurt...

"Okay....how did you guys do all that?"

"We've been meaning to talk to you guys about that. You see, you're not sideshow freaks, you're mutants, like us."

"...Mutants?"

"Have a seat you two, it's a bit of a long story."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

king

"Hey!! Let me out"

"BUT THEY~!"

"Yeah?"

"We've been meaning to talk to you guys about that. You see, you're not sideshow freaks, you're mutants, like us."

"...Mutants?"

After telling them the whole story Jean added to say" That is why we came here. We wanted to enroll you guys into Xaviers. Not only it will help you improve your abilities but it will provide safe haven from those who have judged you because you are born different"

Toad took this all in, he stood up and looked at Fred" We should take it. I know this place had some good memories but as you've seen just recently it wouldn't do us any good to stay here"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

king

"Hey!! Let me out"

"BUT THEY~!"

"Yeah?"

"...Mutants?"

After telling them the whole story Jean added to say" That is why we came here. We wanted to enroll you guys into Xaviers. Not only it will help you improve your abilities but it will provide safe haven from those who have judged you because you are born different"

Toad took this all in, he stood up and looked at Fred" We should take it. I know this place had some good memories but as you've seen just recently it wouldn't do us any good to stay here"

"Good point. Let's ditch this place and bring Kurt to their mansion when he's feeling better."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

king

"Hey!! Let me out"

"BUT THEY~!"

OT: The moral of the story kiddies is this. Don't piss Jean off.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

king

"Hey!! Let me out"

"BUT THEY~!"

OT: The moral of the story kiddies is this. Don't piss Jean off.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-p8u-G9eWgNY/Tap1F31a54I/AAAAAAAADkY/nuNbSPofnYM/s1600/jean-grey-dark-phoenix-xmen-red.jpg
Wink

more_horiz
Also, check the SF Thread and We Are Awesome. Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

king

"Hey!! Let me out"

"BUT THEY~!"

"Yeah?"

"...Mutants?"

"Good point. Let's ditch this place and bring Kurt to their mansion when he's feeling better."

"We'll give you time to gather whatever you can" Jean said

OT: Actually find it interesting that Nightcrawler, Toad, and Blob used to be friends. Maybe we could do a call back to that in Marvel/CAU Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"We'll give you time to gather whatever you can" Jean said

OT: Actually find it interesting that Nightcrawler, Toad, and Blob used to be friends. Maybe we could do a call back to that in Marvel/CAU Smile

"Thanks." Fred smiled and walked into the back with Toad.

OT: OOoooh, good idea.

more_horiz
"Fortunately for him there are more important matters to deal with" Erik whispered to Mystique.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Fortunately for him there are more important matters to deal with" Erik whispered to Mystique.

Mystique smiled. "Yes. So when do we move out?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"First thing tomorrow" Erik said

"I'll admit. The party isn't a complete waste of time" Rogue said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"When Duncan Matthews throws a party, he REALLY throws a party." Duncan said and put an arm around her as they walked.

"I'll be ready. I have an arsenal stashed not too far from here."

more_horiz
Fred walked out, dressed in street clothes and carrying the luggage of Mortimer and himself. "Lead the way."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"When Duncan Matthews throws a party, he REALLY throws a party." Duncan said and put an arm around her as they walked.

"Do this often?" Rogue asked Duncan

"Like it when you plan ahead" Erik said placing his hand ontop of Raven's

"Old flame?" Bartender asked Sam as he noticed the respective reactions out of the two

"Something like that" Sam said

"Sorry to hear" The bartender said then handed him a drink" On the house"

"Thanks" Sam said" It's ancient history"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Do this often?" Rogue asked Duncan

"Like it when you plan ahead" Erik said placing his hand ontop of Raven's

"Old flame?" Bartender asked Sam as he noticed the respective reactions out of the two

"Something like that" Sam said

"Sorry to hear" The bartender said then handed him a drink" On the house"

"Thanks" Sam said" It's ancient history"

"The parties? All the time. And I'd love to share such a life with a girl like you."

Raven smiled. "It's a matter of experience." She sat back down and had a sip of her drink.

more_horiz
Bobby, Ororo, and Darwin entered the party. "Got to say the music's pretty good" Bobby said smiling at the beat of the music

"So how do you guys want to do this?" Ororo asked the two

" We could split up and look for her" Bobby suggested

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Bobby, Ororo, and Darwin entered the party. "Got to say the music's pretty good" Bobby said smiling at the beat of the music

"So how do you guys want to do this?" Ororo asked the two

" We could split up and look for her" Bobby suggested

"Meet back here in 10?" Darwin asked as he scoped out the party.

more_horiz
Fred picked up Toad. "Dude......are you seeing this?" He asked as they looked at the X-Mansion.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply