ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

X-Men-The First Class

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionX-Men-The First Class - Page 7 EmptyRe: X-Men-The First Class

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Fred picked up Toad. "Dude......are you seeing this?" He asked as they looked at the X-Mansion.

"Wow" Mortimer said looking around the place

"I know the feeling" Nicklaus smiled

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Fred picked up Toad. "Dude......are you seeing this?" He asked as they looked at the X-Mansion.

"We're back Professor!" Scott called out as they walked in.

(Jeeze, this Xavier guy must be loaded. Where'd he get all this stuff?) Fred asked himself.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Jeeze, this Xavier guy must be loaded. Where'd he get all this stuff?) Fred asked himself.

(Professor?)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Professor?)

"Ah students good to see that you've returned" Professor Xavier said then looked at Fred and Mortimer" Greetings, names Professor Charles Xavier. Headmaster of the Xavier Institute For Higher Learning"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Professor?)

"Ah students good to see that you've returned" Professor Xavier said then looked at Fred and Mortimer" Greetings, names Professor Charles Xavier. Headmaster of the Xavier Institute For Higher Learning"

"Uhmm...hi. Fred Dukes. This....this is the coolest place I have ever seen."

more_horiz
afro

more_horiz
Moira MacTaggert is at the party scouting for Rogue

"Hi"

She turns to see one of the members of the party talking to her"Hello"

He smiled at her" So whats your name"

"Too old for you" Moira said

"Just to let you know I am eighteen and have had sex with older women before" He said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Hi"

"Just to let you know I am eighteen and have had sex with older women before" He said

Darwin put his hand on shoulder. "The lady said no."

"And so then after rushing past everybody, I made the touchdown. Again." Duncan laughed as he sat outside with Rogue.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hi"

"And so then after rushing past everybody, I made the touchdown. Again." Duncan laughed as he sat outside with Rogue.

He stepped back" Hey a guy can take a hint"

"Looking at making a career out of it?" Rogue asked Duncan

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hi"

Darwin nodded. "It's cool...anyway, um, have you seen a girl here? She has kinda brownish hair and part of her hair's white?"

"You know it. You become an ace football player and the doors just open for you...and you know, I'd love to have you by my side the whole way through."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hi"

Darwin nodded. "It's cool...anyway, um, have you seen a girl here? She has kinda brownish hair and part of her hair's white?"

"You know it. You become an ace football player and the doors just open for you...and you know, I'd love to have you by my side the whole way through."

"Yeah, she just went outback with Duncan" He responded

"Not much of a sports person but an exception can be made"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hi"

"That's her. Thank you!" He turned to Moria. "I'll get Ororo, go find her."

"Thank you." Duncan smiled and leaned forward as did Rogue. The two got closer and closer and locked their lips together. It was beautiful for both of them for a brief moment. And then Rogue's eyes widened as the color drained from his face and the veins on his face became visible. Duncan's mind and memories flowed into Rogue, she found herself living his memories from his earliest to his football games. Rogue pulled back and Duncan fell on his face.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hi"

"Thank you." Duncan smiled and leaned forward as did Rogue. The two got closer and closer and locked their lips together. It was beautiful for both of them for a brief moment. And then Rogue's eyes widened as the color drained from his face and the veins on his face became visible. Duncan's mind and memories flowed into Rogue, she found herself living his memories from his earliest to his football games. Rogue pulled back and Duncan fell on his face.

OT: Dun dun dunnnn!!!!

BTW check out the sign up Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hi"

OT: Dun dun dunnnn!!!!

BTW check out the sign up Smile

Moria's Bio right? Caught that, very awesome pic and the quote is hilarious.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hi"

"No,no,no,no,no" Rogue panicked she backed away with her back"D-Duncan...Duncan!" she quickly turned then exited the room, not paying any attention to the party surroundings as she just want to get as far away from the scene as possible

Bobby sees Rogue run by her"H-Hey wait" Rogue didn't hear him as she's still too freaked by the experience

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hi"

"No,no,no,no,no" Rogue panicked she backed away with her back"D-Duncan...Duncan!" she quickly turned then exited the room, not paying any attention to the party surroundings as she just want to get as far away from the scene as possible

Bobby sees Rogue run by her"H-Hey wait" Rogue didn't hear him as she's still too freaked by the experience

"We found her, so now all we have to do is-" Rogue ran past them. Darwin did a double take. "Ro, that's her!" He looked back to the outside. "Oh man...go after her, I'm checking on Duncan!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hi"

"We found her, so now all we have to do is-" Rogue ran past them. Darwin did a double take. "Ro, that's her!" He looked back to the outside. "Oh man...go after her, I'm checking on Duncan!"

Ororo sees Bobby" Whats going on?"

"We found Rogue, she seems pretty freaked about something" Bobby said" Come on"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Oh no...this is bad....this is very bad. Come on man, wake up!" Darwin said to Duncan. He waved over Moria. "Doctor Mactaggert! I need your help over here!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Oh no...this is bad....this is very bad. Come on man, wake up!" Darwin said to Duncan. He waved over Moria. "Doctor Mactaggert! I need your help over here!"

"Ok everyone give me some room" The crowd cleared then Moira Mactaggert ran up to him then crouched down"Ok I need something to keep his head leveled. Also Darwin call the paramedics"

Rogue ran into a clearing then she find herself lifted off her feet by a large gust of wind then gently placed on the ground. Seeing Ororo float down in front of her she yelled" GET AWAY FROM ME!!!"

"Easy, easy, calm down" Ororo said with her hands raised in a non threatening manner" I'm just here to help" she spotted Bobby running up then she shook her head from side to side. Bobby stopped in his tracks

Rogue shook her head" You cant help me"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Ok everyone give me some room" The crowd cleared then Moira Mactaggert ran up to him then crouched down"Ok I need something to keep his head leveled. Also Darwin call the paramedics"

Rogue ran into a clearing then she find herself lifted off her feet by a large gust of wind then gently placed on the ground. Seeing Ororo float down in front of her she yelled" GET AWAY FROM ME!!!"

"Easy, easy, calm down" Ororo said with her hands raised in a non threatening manner" I'm just here to help" she spotted Bobby running up then she shook her head from side to side. Bobby stopped in his tracks

Darwin took out his phone and called the ambulance while one of Duncan's friends held his head as she instructed.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Darwin took out his phone and called the ambulance while one of Duncan's friends held his head as she instructed.

"Whats wrong with me?!" Rogue said

"You're powers are manifesting Rogue. You see like Bobby and myself, you're a mutant" Ororo explained then Rogue looked at her puzzled

"Ok he's still alive and his pulse is operating normally" Moira said

After some explanation Ororo then continued to say" Xavier can help you control your powers"

Thoughts about what she did to Duncan flashed then she pulled her knees to her chest then hugged herself. Ororo went to her then Rogue started to tense up. She felt Ororo's hand on her shoulder

Bobby watched this, feeling the need to go over there then his phone started to ring" Hello? Yes we have her. Really?! Ok thanks Dr.M" he puts his phone in his pocket then says to Ororo and Rogue" Hey guys Duncan's fine? He's still out of it but not completely far gone so chances of his survival is pretty good"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You're powers are manifesting Rogue. You see like Bobby and myself, you're a mutant" Ororo explained then Rogue looked at her puzzled

After some explanation Ororo then continued to say" Xavier can help you control your powers"

Thoughts about what she did to Duncan flashed then she pulled her knees to her chest then hugged herself. Ororo went to her then Rogue started to tense up. She felt Ororo's hand on her shoulder

Bobby watched this, feeling the need to go over there then his phone started to ring" Hello? Yes we have her. Really?! Ok thanks Dr.M" he puts his phone in his pocket then says to Ororo and Rogue" Hey guys Duncan's fine? He's still out of it but not completely far gone so chances of his survival is pretty good"

"What the hell happened?" Duncan's friend asked. "She slip him something?"

"Err...." Darwin looked at Moria.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"No. There were no signs of intoxication. Apparently he blacked out, she freaked, then ran off" Moira explained

Rogue looked at Bobby" R-Really?" he nods" Yeah, really"

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"No. There were no signs of intoxication. Apparently he blacked out, she freaked, then ran off" Moira explained

Rogue looked at Bobby" R-Really?" he nods" Yeah, really"

"Drank too much." He shook head.

(Smooth one.) "Alright, the ambulance is on it's way."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply