ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 16 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
[quote="Froggy"]"Well there's nothing major right now on LION's radar in this city, but if there is I"ll keep you posted. Take care now and all that good stuff" he'd say patting Dyna on the shoulder. Before she could turn to see him, he was gone

"Welllll, mind uh taking me to the old Aurelicorp building that they boarded up here in Ascension? I kind of want to see if there's any clues there about whawt happened to Randy's dad"

Nemo leaves to relay the information to Sophia in the team thread for this mission BLH is bringing up

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Well there's nothing major right now on LION's radar in this city, but if there is I"ll keep you posted. Take care now and all that good stuff" he'd say patting Dyna on the shoulder. Before she could turn to see him, he was gone

"Welllll, mind uh taking me to the old Aurelicorp building that they boarded up here in Ascension? I kind of want to see if there's any clues there about whawt happened to Randy's dad"

Nemo leaves to relay the information to Sophia in the team thread for this mission BLH is bringing up
Admiral Sweden looks at Lighting Valkyrie saying in stern tone

Admiral Sweden: while well you're busy looking for super villains  remember to hurry  back to me I'm taking you to  the Underworld Yomi there's a certain undead professor I have to meet there after that it's off  Faroe islands to get  Almas Stal we will be taking my jet!  these people LION want's your help with Dyna  are consider to be  highly dangerous , they are the  dictator  nation Nebulasolum  and they have been suspect of hording Nemesis tech. it's also suspect that there's a sinister supernatural presence surrounding the nation!

also you will be dealing with a group know as the Wisemen, and one of them is a shape shifter so they can look like anything or anyone , so keep your eyes peel!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Sally glares at Onigmi, showing she wants to fight

Halworth calls up Prof W.
Professor Wollstonecraft ( calling from LION) this is Professor Wollstonecraft speaking who is this?

Say: you got the Professor on the line ask her if it's possible to save  Mono and purified  her weapon Onigmi!

Onigmi: oh so you want to fight me do ya well bring it on!

Mistress Izanami: will you just pipe down, seriously for a supposedly powerful demonic weapon you blow off a lot of hot  air.

Lily  would then appear with a curious look on her face saying in firm tone.

Lily Holmes:  I don't want to be a bother Doctor Halworth but I came in here because I detect  2 super natural presences  besides Say  &  Takara   and got scared so i came in here.

"Lily get behind me, now!" halworth said as Sally nodded towards Onigmi, motioning say to prepare himself in case he tried anything while Halworth explained the situation to Prof W.
Lily gets behind Halworth and Professor Wollstonecraft  says on the under end at LION listing to Situation.

Professor Wollstonecraft: so I see you have a young Mogui Shokunin with you Mono Lazarus Kagoshima  just with that last name alone the girl in question has been dealt a bad hand.  the founder of the Kagoshima clan  Kotaro  Kagoshima   was a renegade Tsukumogami Shokunin who was responsible for the creation of  Mogui.  now if it's possible to purified a mogui according to  my and the goddess  Benzaiten's  research it is! 

but it would take a  Tsukumogami Shokunin or at lest some one with a Tsukumogami  to do it.  as for if Mono can be save, the answer is yes she's just been dealt a bad hand based on her ancestry.  in fact Mono needs to be save in order for the Mogui know as Onigmi to be purified and order to do that some one close to Mono's age must enter her  subconscious! 

and base on what you told me about her  Mono might lash out at anyone who tries to get near her. 

Say: so Professor what are you doing right now?

Professor Wollstonecraft: right now I'm at LION with my Tskumogami Caladbolg  and  12other women. their names are   Sophia,  Freight Train,   Styrka,4  Black Crow,   Almas Stal ,   Dyna Watts calls herself  Lightning Valkyrie ,   Wolfie,  Violent ,   Qin ,  Amp,  Thowind   and Mandy Sykes.  currently  the woman know as Mandy Sykes is in a stasis field  in unconscious state and i'm looking at her right now . the woman name Qin  did a  examination on her and found out she was made into a living weapon!

I find that really fascinating and would love to    dissect  this Mandy Sykes, but I  have better composure than that I don't scum to my urges !
"Does it need to be just someone close to her age?" Halworth would ask

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Sally glares at Onigmi, showing she wants to fight

Halworth calls up Prof W.
Professor Wollstonecraft ( calling from LION) this is Professor Wollstonecraft speaking who is this?

Say: you got the Professor on the line ask her if it's possible to save  Mono and purified  her weapon Onigmi!

Onigmi: oh so you want to fight me do ya well bring it on!

Mistress Izanami: will you just pipe down, seriously for a supposedly powerful demonic weapon you blow off a lot of hot  air.

Lily  would then appear with a curious look on her face saying in firm tone.

Lily Holmes:  I don't want to be a bother Doctor Halworth but I came in here because I detect  2 super natural presences  besides Say  &  Takara   and got scared so i came in here.

"Lily get behind me, now!" halworth said as Sally nodded towards Onigmi, motioning say to prepare himself in case he tried anything while Halworth explained the situation to Prof W.
Lily gets behind Halworth and Professor Wollstonecraft  says on the under end at LION listing to Situation.

Professor Wollstonecraft: so I see you have a young Mogui Shokunin with you Mono Lazarus Kagoshima  just with that last name alone the girl in question has been dealt a bad hand.  the founder of the Kagoshima clan  Kotaro  Kagoshima   was a renegade Tsukumogami Shokunin who was responsible for the creation of  Mogui.  now if it's possible to purified a mogui according to  my and the goddess  Benzaiten's  research it is! 

but it would take a  Tsukumogami Shokunin or at lest some one with a Tsukumogami  to do it.  as for if Mono can be save, the answer is yes she's just been dealt a bad hand based on her ancestry.  in fact Mono needs to be save in order for the Mogui know as Onigmi to be purified and order to do that some one close to Mono's age must enter her  subconscious! 

and base on what you told me about her  Mono might lash out at anyone who tries to get near her. 

Say: so Professor what are you doing right now?

Professor Wollstonecraft: right now I'm at LION with my Tskumogami Caladbolg  and  12other women. their names are   Sophia,  Freight Train,   Styrka,4  Black Crow,   Almas Stal ,   Dyna Watts calls herself  Lightning Valkyrie ,   Wolfie,  Violent ,   Qin ,  Amp,  Thowind   and Mandy Sykes.  currently  the woman know as Mandy Sykes is in a stasis field  in unconscious state and i'm looking at her right now . the woman name Qin  did a  examination on her and found out she was made into a living weapon!

I find that really fascinating and would love to    dissect  this Mandy Sykes, but I  have better composure than that I don't scum to my urges !
"Does it need to be just someone close to her age?" Halworth would ask

Professor Wollstonecraft ( on her cell at LION): yes it does and it has to be some one that has bound with a Tsukumogami.

Say: so that means either me & Sally, Shinji & Takara, or Kid Rameses and his Tsukomgamis Kojo and Dahlia! well we can count Shinji out she's too hard headed.

Diamantina : me & my classmates have encounter this Kid Rameses and from what we seen she's not going to be much help. she would just tried to destroy Mono again just like she was going to do before i knock her out.

more_horiz
Sally already jumps in, ready to fight

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Sally already jumps in, ready to fight
Say: hey Professor what does Sally have to do to get into Mono's subconscious?

Professor Wollstonecraft ( on her cell at LION) well you and Sally must used soul tuning, since you there why don't you explain it to her Say. you must  then  clash with  the   Mongui Onigmi  at precisely the right time. and in order for this to work both you and the Mongui Onigmi have to be in your weapon forms!

Say morphs into his weapon form leaps into Sally's hands  explains to her  what Soul tuning is , how it would allow him to preform a special attack and would temporary upgrade his weapon form.  as well as explain that he has only seen one person use it so far and that was Kid Rameses.

Say: okay Sally let's do this! hey you ugly why don't you take me on in your weapon form!

Onigmi ( morphs into it's weapon form which is a demonic Scythe) I accept your challenge, Mono let's get them!

Mono: do i really have to?

Onigmi:  yes they're directly challenging us to combat!  now stop being a pathetic good for nothing and get ready to attack.  if you don't do this, then I'm going eat all your food and you won't get any!

Mono grabs  Onigmi  and looks at  Sally with a scared look on her face saying in depressing tone.

Mono: I'm going to attack you now, so Onigmi won't eat all my food. I need food, just look at me I'm all skin and bones.  so no hard feelings it's nothing personal ( slasher grin).

more_horiz
Sally responds PERFECTLY, NO FLAWS AT ALL with her attack, leaping into Mono's conscience as they clash

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Sally responds PERFECTLY, NO FLAWS AT ALL with her attack, leaping into Mono's conscience as they clash

Onigmi: Mono what the hell is going on why aren't you moving?!?

Say: Sally has enter her conscience so what now me and you are in a deadlock!

inside Mono's conscience

a small girl would be seen in a barren field looking at her shadow in the middle of circle and she seems to be having a discussion with it.

shadow Mono: why won't you tell me you're name or answer my questions.

Kid Mono: i'm not good with questioning!

Shadow Mono: then we will start off with easy ones, 1 what is your name.

Kid Mono: Pass!

Shadow Mono: oh come on that was a easy one your not even trying are you! next question what' your favorite color.

Shadow Mono: come on at lest tired to answer my questions okay last question what's your favorite food?

Shadow Mono: you not even answering my questions your just ignoring them. how can you ignore me I'm apart of you! and want's up with this circle how are you going to get any friends if you have this barrier around you.

Kid Mono: I don't want friends I'm fine by myself, and the circle protects me!

Shadow Mono: come on you can't just isolated your self off from the rest of the world, you're just go crazy doing that.

Kid Mono: didn't isolated myself from the world, it isolated itself from me! I'm a outcast no one wants me! no one even care for me I'm just garbage!

the scene will shift to memory of Mono as a kid in front of a wolf with her mother saying in harsh tone.

Mono's Mother: now Mono kill the Wolf!

young Mono: mother do i have to?

Mono's Mother: if you don't do it you won't get any supper Mono! now stop being a baby and killed that wolf you want to have supper don't you?

young Mono: I'm sorry mother but i just can't do it!

Mono's mother: pathetic!

the scene will the skip again showing Mono's Mother tossing Mono into a dark cold cellar as she says in harsh tone.

Mono's Mother: me and your father are going out to eat, and since you have been a bad little girl Mono you will be staying in here with out any supper. I will let you out in the morning if you are good and do as you are told you will get supper. if not I will toss you back in here again understand! your cowardliness is unbecoming of a Mogui Shokunin Mono! i swear it must have been a mistake giving birth to you!

Mono: I understand Mother I promise I will kill it next time for you even if i don't want to be a Mogui Shokunin. I do it because I don't want you to be mad at me!

Mono will be shown to fail her Mogui training again and again as she is shown to be toss in that dark cold cellar multiple times by her mother who just seems to be outright cold heart. her mother and father don't even seem to care for her there's no feeling of love she's treating coldly by both of them. yet she shows love towards them even through they show none back. finally she's shown killing the wolf and her expression is that of a mad person with a slasher smile on her face.

the same expression is shown in a different scene that involves Onigmi massacring a vicious rival gang with a rival Mogui Shokunin after they are shown killing Mono's parents.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Onigmi: Mono what the hell is going on why aren't you moving?!?

Say: Sally has enter her conscience so what now me and you are in a deadlock!

inside  Mono's conscience

a small girl would be seen in a barren field looking at her shadow in the middle of circle and she seems to be having a discussion with it.

shadow Mono:  why won't you tell me you're name or answer my questions.

Kid Mono: i'm not good with questioning!

Shadow Mono: then we will start off with easy ones,  1 what is your name.

Shadow Mono: oh come on that was a easy one your not even trying are you!  next question  what' your favorite color.

Shadow Mono: come on at lest tired to answer my questions okay last question what's your favorite food?

Shadow Mono: you not even answering my questions your just ignoring them. how can you ignore me I'm apart of you! and want's up with this circle how are you going to get any friends if you have this barrier around you.

Kid Mono: I don't want friends I'm fine by myself, and the circle protects me!

Shadow Mono: come on you can't just isolated your self  off from the rest of the world, you're just go crazy doing that.

Kid Mono: didn't isolated myself from the world, it isolated itself from me! I'm a outcast no one wants me! no one even care for me I'm just garbage!

the scene will shift to  memory of Mono as a kid in front of a wolf with  her mother saying in harsh tone.

Mono's Mother: now  Mono kill the Wolf!

young Mono: mother do i have to?

Mono's Mother: if you don't do it you won't get any supper Mono!  now stop being a baby and killed that wolf you want to have supper don't you?

young Mono: I'm sorry mother but i just can't do it!

Mono's mother: pathetic!

the scene will the skip again showing Mono's Mother tossing Mono into a dark cold cellar as she says in harsh tone.

Mono's Mother: me and your father are going out to eat, and since you have been a bad little girl Mono you will be staying in here with out any supper.  I will let you out in the morning if you are good and do as you are told you will get supper. if not I will toss you back in here again understand! your cowardliness is unbecoming of a Mogui Shokunin Mono!  i swear it must have been a mistake giving birth to you!

Mono: I understand Mother I promise I will kill it next time for you even if i don't want to be a Mogui Shokunin.  I do it because I don't want you to be mad at me!

Mono will be shown to fail  her Mogui training again and again as she is shown to be toss in that dark cold cellar multiple times by   her mother who just seems to be outright cold heart.  her mother and father don't even seem to care for her  there's no feeling of love she's treating coldly by both of them.  yet she shows love towards them even through they show none back.   finally she's shown killing the wolf and her expression is that of a mad person with a slasher smile on her face.

the same expression is shown in a different scene that involves Onigmi  massacring a vicious rival gang with a rival Mogui  Shokunin  after they are shown killing Mono's parents.    

another scene happens where Sally would notice that the same young verison of Mono that is Mono's personality in kid form was watching scenes of Mono's life on a TV that isn't plug up to anything. it will dawn on to her that the Shadow Mono isn't a personality but rather a feeling as it says in firm tone.

Shadow Mono: come on why do you have to torture us with this it's depressing! I don't know why you insist on living in the past it only beings up heart arch. but why should i even bother talking to you, when all you ever do is ignore me. do you even really know who I'm?

Kid Mono ( in the middle of her circle which is just a pile of sticks lay about on the ground) : not really!

Shadow Mono: I'm you , I'm one of your feelings so how can you just ignore me! you know that you don't like be alone , that you wish you had friends, that you had better parents. how do i know this stuff because I'm you!

Kid Mono: but I like being alone it's better this way am garbage anyways.

Shadow Mono: it's not and you know it!!! so stop pretending like this is okay!

it becomes clear that Mono's view of the world revolved around her parents,that they never took the chance to know her, that they treating her like she didn't matter.

more_horiz
Sally hugs Mono

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Sally hugs Mono

Mono backs away confused saying in confused tone.

Kid Mono: how did you get past my barrier it's supposed keep people out! ( looking at her barrier which is just a pile of sticks) my barrier you ruin it now am going to have to redo it!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Sally hugs Mono

Kid Mono: how did you get past my barrier it's supposed keep  people out!  ( looking at her barrier which is just a pile of sticks) my barrier you ruin it now am going to have to redo it!

Sally hugs Mono again, holding her tigh tto show her she's lovd, wearing down the defense

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Sally hugs Mono

Kid Mono: how did you get past my barrier it's supposed keep  people out!  ( looking at her barrier which is just a pile of sticks) my barrier you ruin it now am going to have to redo it!

Sally hugs Mono again, holding her tigh tto show her she's lovd, wearing down the defense
Kid Mono: why are you hugging me I'm a unwanted reject.  my parents didn't want me so why would anyone else.  stop hugging me you're give me mix feelings, and I don't know what to do with these feelings I never had them before they're confusion.  are you telling me you want to be my friend, but why would you want to do that?

more_horiz
Sally nods, and continues to hug Mono

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Kid Mono: it might be nice to have a friend, I'm afraid of having confrontations with people am afraid of a lot of things , but I'm more afraid of being alone.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Kid Mono: it might be nice to have a friend, I'm afraid of having confrontations with  people am afraid of a lot of things , but I'm more afraid of being alone.  
outside of Mono's mind

Onigmi: my body it's shrinking what in the hell did you do?

Say: you're being purified all the demonic energy inside of you is being repel form your body.

Onigmi physical form starts changing as it continues to shrink in size. transform from a  black winged demon  to a white color angelic looking dragon  humanoid with blue eyes.  Onigmi looks at himself and yells in stern tone.

Onigmi: look what you did, I'm puny!!! and I'm white that's such a tacky color,  this is unacceptable!

Say: ah stop being a drama queen I think it's a improvement if you ask me.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Kid Mono: it might be nice to have a friend, I'm afraid of having confrontations with  people am afraid of a lot of things , but I'm more afraid of being alone.  
outside of Mono's mind

Say: you're being purified all the demonic energy inside of you is being repel form your body.

Onigmi physical form starts changing as it continues to shrink in size. transform from a  black winged demon  to a white color angelic looking dragon  humanoid with blue eyes.  Onigmi looks at himself and yells in stern tone.

Onigmi: look what you did, I'm puny!!! and I'm white  that's such a tacky color,  this is unacceptable!

Sally continues to hug Mono

Derrick chimes in with Say. "yeah seriously, shut uuuup, we're tired of your bullshit, honestly. At least Say has a decent attitude"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
outside of Mono's mind

Onigmi: look what you did, I'm puny!!! and I'm white  that's such a tacky color,  this is unacceptable!

Derrick chimes in with Say. "yeah seriously, shut uuuup, we're tired of your bullshit, honestly. At least Say has a decent attitude"

Mono's body moves and she hugs Sally saying in bitter sweet tone.

Mono: thank you, thank you so much i need a friend.

Onigmi: hey why are you hugging her for Mono don't hug the enemy! what would Dr. Ouroboros think, You mother would have never done this Mono that just proves how weak you are. maybe if gobble all your food that would teach you a lesson!

Mono balls up her right hand into a fist and punches Onigmi square in the chin saying in stern tone.

Mono: Shut up all you ever do is belittle me Onigmi stop being a meanie! you're not a demon weapon anymore okay. and we don't work for Dr. Ouroboros anymore alright! so if you want this bond to work you have to learn to be more nice to me.

Onigmi: how dare you hit me take this and this!

Mono: ( blocking Onigmi punches) this is what I'm talking about you have to learn how to be more nice to me, and stop doing this.

more_horiz
in Exdous City

Anvil / Cragazai: Lucas I need to talk to Wolf it's important Tako's life is in danger!  I been snooping around his son Rob's office.  Rob wants to off Tako so he and Jackal  can take over  TOWAF!  this isn't a wrestling stunt  Jackal is Rob's girlfriend and they are working to together to off Tako!  

and they been trying to take me out because I been snooping around.  the TOWAF tournament needs to happen today at   Clash of the Titans stadium! Rob and Jackal plan to  burn down the Clash of the Titans stadium with Tako still inside. they're going to kill thousands of people just to get one man, I can't let that happen!

if the TOWAF tournament is move  up to today they won't have time to put their plan into action.

a rookie Exdous City police officer  approaches Anvil saying  stern tone

Officer Jenkins J Stonewall : Mrs. Steinberg  the Exdous City Police is well aware of the situation at hand but we need cold hard evidence before he can take action.  that's why i came here with my wife Victoria to get Wolf's help  but since nether Wolf or the  D'Amicos  are here Exdous City PD with be using Lucas help. first thing the TOWAF tournament needs to be move up to today and since Wolf isn't here my wife Victoria s talking directly to Tako himself about that.   after that we can discuss plans!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit this since Legato is busy at the moment)

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
outside of Mono's mind

Onigmi: hey why are you hugging her for Mono don't hug the enemy! what would Dr. Ouroboros think, You mother would have never done this Mono that just proves how weak you are.  maybe if gobble  all your food that would teach you a lesson!

Mono balls up her right hand into a fist and punches  Onigmi square in the chin saying in stern tone.

Mono: Shut up all you ever do is belittle me Onigmi stop being a meanie!  you're not a demon weapon  anymore okay.  and we don't work for Dr. Ouroboros anymore alright!  so if you want this bond to work you have to learn to be more nice to me.

Mono: ( blocking Onigmi punches)  this is what I'm talking about you have to learn how to be more nice to me, and stop doing this.
"OR we can figure out a way to extricate you from her. It might take me a while, but I will hold you here. Either ship up or shape out, NOW" Halworth tells Onigmi

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
outside of Mono's mind

Onigmi: hey why are you hugging her for Mono don't hug the enemy! what would Dr. Ouroboros think, You mother would have never done this Mono that just proves how weak you are.  maybe if gobble  all your food that would teach you a lesson!

Mono balls up her right hand into a fist and punches  Onigmi square in the chin saying in stern tone.

Mono: Shut up all you ever do is belittle me Onigmi stop being a meanie!  you're not a demon weapon  anymore okay.  and we don't work for Dr. Ouroboros anymore alright!  so if you want this bond to work you have to learn to be more nice to me.

Mono: ( blocking Onigmi punches)  this is what I'm talking about you have to learn how to be more nice to me, and stop doing this.
"OR we can figure out a way to extricate you from her. It might take me a while, but I will hold you here. Either ship up or shape out, NOW" Halworth tells Onigmi

Mono: yeah can you please leave my body Onigmi it's creepy having you inside me all the time.

Onigmi: fine!

Onigmi then leaves Mono's body and manifests legs but then falls to the ground due the fact that he has never use his legs. Rinda approaches Mono to give her a friendly greeting and Mono hides behind Sally saying in scared tone.

Mono: stay away from me Tiger lady you're appearance frightens I'm afraid of tigers!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
in Exdous City

Anvil / Cragazai: Lucas I need to talk to Wolf it's important Tako's life is in danger!  I been snooping around his son Rob's office.  Rob wants to off Tako so he and Jackal  can take over  TOWAF!  this isn't a wrestling stunt  Jackal is Rob's girlfriend and they are working to together to off Tako!  

and they been trying to take me out because I been snooping around.  the TOWAF tournament needs to happen today at   Clash of the Titans stadium! Rob and Jackal plan to  burn down the Clash of the Titans stadium with Tako still inside. they're going to kill thousands of people just to get one man, I can't let that happen!

if the TOWAF tournament is move  up to today they won't have time to put their plan into action.

a rookie Exdous City police officer  approaches Anvil saying  stern tone

Officer Jenkins J Stonewall : Mrs. Steinberg  the Exdous City Police is well aware of the situation at hand but we need cold hard evidence before he can take action.  that's why i came here with my wife Victoria to get Wolf's help  but since nether Wolf or the  D'Amicos  are here Exdous City PD with be using Lucas help. first thing the TOWAF tournament needs to be move up to today and since Wolf isn't here my wife Victoria s talking directly to Tako himself about that.   after that we can discuss plans!

Froggy, Legato is busy at the Moment so i need you to lend a hand for this one.

later outside of the  D'Amico family complex.

Tako: alright I have move the tournament up to today so we can discuss plan to bring my son his girlfriend and her gang to justice!

Officer Jenkins J Stonewall: alright here's the plan first my wife Victoria here will be wearing a wire and you will be wearing a bullet proof vest Tako. if your son is the man you say he is Tako then we will no doubt use a gun to kill you as a last ditch effort! TOWAF tournament matches will seem to go on as usually. after Anvil and Brickhouse's match for the world championship Tako Supreme you will go to congratulation the winner and my wife will pretend to turn traitor once Tako's son Rob shows up.

she will hold you down while Rob shoots him in the chest. luckily for you, you will be wearing a bullet proof vest! Anvil will pretend to go crazy after my wife's supposed betrayal and pretend to kill Jackal and Rob's crew using a gadgetized gloves that stuns a person to the point it looks like their dead to do this. Special effects will be used to make it look to Rob and Jackal like she really did kill them. Special effects will be used to make it look to Rob and Jackal like she really did kill their crew.

Anvil will then pretend to try to kill Jackal and my wife will pretend to step in and try to stop Anvil with any means necessary eventually pretending to put her down by shooting her in the head with a handgun. however the handgun will only have rubber bullets in it, not actually bullets. my wife will then do a 180 and force Rob to confess by bluffing to grind him in wood chipper.

and for the grand finally you Tako Will reveal himself not to be dead and will reveal that everything had been stage, and that the Exodus City Police were listen to everything viva Brickhouse's wire!

now this where you come in Lucas, will be using your help orchestrate the plan!

Rasyouki : I'm going to have my fellow Black Dragon Clan members there to back you guys up just in case things go wrong.

more_horiz
couldn't we just hold this arc?

I still haven't gotten the revision message from you

POST EDITED

news spreads of the tournament being moved up

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
outside of Mono's mind

Mono: yeah can you please leave my body Onigmi it's creepy having you inside me all the time.

Onigmi: fine!

Onigmi then  leaves Mono's body and manifests legs but then falls to the ground due the fact that  he has never use his legs. Rinda approaches Mono to give her  a friendly greeting and    Mono hides behind Sally saying in scared tone.

Mono: stay away from me Tiger lady  you're appearance frightens  I'm afraid of tigers!

Rinda: hey you don't have to be afraid of me, i'm not going to harm you.

Mono: that's what you want me to think, and the minuet my back is turn your going to sink those fangs into me!

Rinda: I promise you I'm not going to do that I'm just a big ol kitty cat so you don't need to be scared.

Mono ( looking at Sally for a answer) hey should I trust that tiger lady she won't eat me will she?

Kimberly who just looks indifferent about what's going on looks at Derrick and says in apathetic tone.

Kimberly : so your the one i'm set to go with to that Music Banquette that's happen in Finland i take it. ( looking at Onigmi on the ground) as for logical dictates that you will be able to walk once you have gotten used to using your legs.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
\news spreads of the tournament being moved up

at Rob's apartment

Jackal: hey Rob Baby come to bed I'm wearing that sexy outfit you like.

Rob: you mean the cat women suit ?

Jackal: yeah that's the one, so are you coming.

Rob: hold on Jackal I be right wait there, I just need to look at news. ( watches the news and slams a glass cup to the floor saying in angry tone) damn it that old bastard he move up the tournament today now my plan to take over TOWAF is ruin!

Jackal: what the Tournament's been move up today, but that doesn't gave me and my crew enough time to carried out the plan!

Rob (yelling) I know that's why I'm pissed! alright new plan you and your crew just carrying on with the tournament as usually doing your match ups I will take care of my father Tako myself at the tournament ( smashes a glass case takes out a handgun and clocks it)!

Jackal: so i guess this means no happy fun time?

Rob: I'm not in the mood for happy fun time right now Jacky let's just get ready for the TOWAF tournament.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply