ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread - Page 2 EmptyRe: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
omega level?
never thought avalanche was THAT powerful Shocked

Yeah, that's like...Phoenix level stuff.
That would actually more powerful then Magneto.

descriptionThe CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread - Page 2 EmptyRe: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

more_horiz
Ok not Omega but still among the top elite Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Alpha level then. Still a serious threat but not Cosmic level powerful. Very Happy

Also, Franklin Richards has got to meet Molly Hayes.
It'll be hilarious.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Alpha level then. Still a serious threat but not Cosmic level powerful. Very Happy

It'll be hilarious.

Confusion with mutant PL's on my part Embarassed Alpha it is.

Her and Veronica! Talk about hillarious imagine the two meeting Hulk

Veronica: Can I have your autograph!

Hey she's a Hulk fangirl tongue

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

It'll be hilarious.

Confusion with mutant PL's on my part Embarassed Alpha it is.

Her and Veronica! Talk about hillarious imagine the two meeting Hulk

Veronica: Can I have your autograph!

Hey she's a Hulk fangirl tongue

Yep.
And I'd imagine this version of Hulk would be...okay with kids so long as he's calm.

more_horiz
Hulk was always kinda nice around kids and wildlife

why he was like "HULK WANTS TO BE ALONE Sad "

but yeah alpha is like top flight powerful for mutants

omega is "Omg, this chick is literally taking apart my molecules with telekinesis, what do?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

omega is "Omg, this chick is literally taking apart my molecules with telekinesis, what do?"

The price to pay for not being caught up with the Marvel U as often as I should Embarassed tongue

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The price to pay for not being caught up with the Marvel U as often as I should Embarassed tongue
it's cool man, it's cool

but yeah more brotherhood members!

more_horiz
This does make me wonder though. Who on the Avengers roster is powerful enough to match a psychic?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
This does make me wonder though. Who on the Avengers roster is powerful enough to match a psychic?

Depends on the roster.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Avengers_members
That said, I'd place good money on Thor smacking most psychic's in the face with his hammer before they can really get going with the mind whammy powers.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Depends on the roster.
That said, I'd place good money on Thor smacking most psychic's in the face with his hammer before they can really get going with the mind whammy powers.

You also have the eldest Chase Siblings whose alien geneology make them resistant to mental attacks. They could take down a Psychic if they manage to blitz em before they have a chance to react

Then you have Questar

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Depends on the roster.
this or if moondragon is feeling avengers like, she could do it

Sersi too

plus usually they just smack psychics up before getting hit

and Iron Man probably has mad mental defenses

more_horiz
Alexis Summers(Prefers to be called Alex, two Alex's, confusing I know:tongue:)

The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread - Page 2 784599774258blackcanary

In this universe Alex is about five years older than Scott Summers and like Scott Summers has a difficult time in controlling her powers, in some cases her powers has accidently caused her to kill a few people and she ended up having a case of self esteem issues because of it. Currently she's in voluntary government solitary confinement as a way to protect herself and others from her powers but she has undergone some psychiatric therapy from Professor Xavier Jr to help her with her mental issues concerning her powers. Scott has visit her on occasion and has promised that he will find a way for her to control her ability

Basically a gender reversed version of 616 Alex Summers

more_horiz
Havok!

yay we have Havok!

gender reversed Havok, kinda interesting

same personality or I think it'd be different considering the circumstances

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Havok!

yay we have Havok!

Probably a little different. Whats Havok like in terms of personality?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Havok!

yay we have Havok!

Probably a little different. Whats Havok like in terms of personality?
he's a lot more impulsive than cyclops, and kinda competitive with him. I think this havok's backstory will lead to a different personality though, which is to be expected

could still be hella competitive though

more_horiz
Oh a few other things.

In this universe Gwen Stacy never died, she had a near death experience from her encounter with Green Goblin(Normon) but due to stubborn resolve she survived death. She also NEVER slept with Normon

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Oh a few other things.

In this universe Gwen Stacy never died, she had a near death experience from her encounter with Green Goblin(Normon) but due to stubborn resolve she survived death. She also NEVER slept with Normon

Bump

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Oh a few other things.

Sweet. Cool

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Oh a few other things.

yeah plus with that haircut it's a wonder he got any poontang

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Oh a few other things.

He's rich...

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Oh a few other things.

He's rich...
that can only go so far though you know

I mean you got the crazy, haircut, willem dafoe without the charm comparison and all around disaster that is his family

I mean it' sno surprise that in thunderbolts moonstone tried to saddle up to him but that's like a snake making out with a snake

someone will get bit

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Oh a few other things.

He's rich...

I mean you got the crazy, haircut, willem dafoe without the charm comparison and all around disaster that is his family

I mean it' sno surprise that in thunderbolts moonstone tried to saddle up to him but that's like a snake making out with a snake

someone will get bit

OTOH, you got guys like Lex.
And he's bald!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Oh a few other things.

He's rich...

someone will get bit

And he's bald!

Then you have guys like Xanatos, whose charming and...well...sane. It's the goatee

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Oh a few other things.

He's rich...

someone will get bit

And he's bald!
I prefer bald to whatever thing osborn has on his head

that is not human

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply