ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionThe Order: Group meeting EmptyThe Order: Group meeting

more_horiz
:Cue a lonely man in a big mansion, looking to the tv, as a small boy was runnnig up and down the hall, so much space! It was fun.:

Matt: Show off. *Seeing what Supreme was doing, on tv.: Hey Diego, do you want to have some fun?

:Diego runs in.: Sure Matt!

:Matt smiles: Good. :Got out of his chair and his typical clothes morph, into that of a wizard wearing a mask, the mask, was silver, almost like a mirror.: "Time to meet some heroes."

Diego: Cool! Who first? ;Matt points to the tv.: "Who do you think?"

Diego: COOL! :Matt opens a door in time space, opens it. Comes out of Supreme's fridge, as Supreme was on his computer.:

Dan: Who are you guys! And why did you come out of my fridge!?

Matt: i am the Magnus, this is my adopted son. Me and my family have a long history of keeping the world safe. In a day liek this, one needs friends. strong friends.

Dan: Magnus? So you know magic? Nice, but I am not scared of you. Cute idea though, like in the comics.

Matt: You do not fear me? Why is that exactly?

Dan: Because I bend reality with my mind. I try to be nice. Mr Magnus. :Costume shift.: But yeah, I'm in.

Matt: Good. Good. (My God, this is one scary individual.) "There are some more I wish to bring to this party.

Supreme: Sure thing, should we travel together? Or gather them up as soon as possible?

Matt: Hmmm.. interesting idea. I suppose we could split up. If you like, and when we come back together, there will be a final one. Do not worry Supreme, this will not be the base.

S: Good, I want to keep my identity a secret, and would be hard to do if the Justice League were in my home.

Matt: Yes, yes. yOu can get "Twilight." She is naturally, in her own city.

I detect a honorable soul in need of help, and I will send Diego for the other.

:Makes a portal for Diego, he himself, makes a door.: "You can find her on yo-."

:Sees Supreme was already gone. Yeah, he will be useful.:

:Magnus was in space, seeing a damaged space shift. inside was a rather large, beautiful red woman in a funny out fit, he tears the ship up and puts her in a life stasis bubble. Takes her with him.:

:Diego was in a fancy lab, cue Mantis, not in armor.: 'Hey lady!"

:She turns around, seeing him, and the portal.: "Whoa! Where did you come from?

Diego: There. *Points to the portal.* "It'll be fun, wanna save the world?

Mantis: Sure. *Gets up, and with will power turns it on, green power armor hugs her body, and walks in with him.*

-Elsewhere.

*Susan was busy. In her outfit. Memories of her training and her dad. And her mom slowly decaying from the effects. It sickened her, it drove her to what she did.:

:She defeated eight grown men, beating them down and tied them up for the police. Now on a roof top, observing.:

"Impressive, but beating common crooks does not defeat crime."

"What do you know!?" :Turns around, throwing her own batrang, Supreme grabs it, and crushes it, instantly, she sees him, Supreme can hear her heart, but does not try for telepathy, it was obvious it was fear.:

"Relax, I am not going to hurt you."

"Right, sorry. Just, your costume is not nice, at night."

"Speak for yourself."

"Smart ass."

"Sorry." :He offers her, his hand.: "I'm a friend, others like us. Want to form a super team, and well I am here to greet you." :Now warm, soft, and soothing.: "Sorry to have startled you."

:She grabs his hand. And spoke.: 'I got a ride, but, you can fly, where is it?"

:Supreme closes his eyes, tones in on Magnus.: "I know the way." :Grabs hold of her and FLIES! In his arms she sees the world. She felt, safe in his arms, and it was great.:

"Amazing."

"Welcome to my life." :Goes even faster, she notes the energy barrier, keeping her safe from being splattered.:

:Soon, at Matt's mansion, Diego shows up with Mantis, Juno was in a guest bed room, and he greets them, as Supreme lands on his front lawn, the sound could be heard.:

Magnus: Good, good, that is almost everyone. I'll, get the last one. :Portals off again.:

Mantis: Nice place, must be rich.

Diego:He is. :Supreme lets her down and they walk in, soon they were together.:

Mantis: Nice outfits.

Twilight: I do not look like a bug, atleast.

Supreme: Are you always hostile?

Twilight: Defense mechaism.

:The red beauty was tossing and turning.:

*Elsewhere.*

*T'Nay/ Tony was at the ocean floor, punching a rather large rock rock, cracking it to bits.*

"Why am I here damnit! I.. Am.. So weak. And she." *Remembers the girl from Ultra Tide.* She would not love me, if she saw, what I am. No, human woman would."

:Cue the Mangus coming out of the portal door. His eyes, shiney.: (He, is liek Diego, and the red woman. They are pure, but him? He is the purest I have seen. Poor thing, a alien, on a alien world.) "T'Nay, the CHirdian."

:He turns around, sees this.: "And who are you?"

"I am the Magnus, Earth's magical Defender, I have made a group of heroes, and i wish you to join us."

"Well, i am not Aqua Man, so no talking to fish jokes."

M: Of course not, come, come."

:Tony figures, whatever and joins him.:

:Cue the meeting.:

Diego: Cool!

Mantis: And who is that?

Mangus: A friend.

Twilight: Does not look friendly.

Supreme: None of us do.

Tony: If you like. ;Turns into pretty boy form.:

Mantis:... That's...... *hot.* ;Said, really low, hoping not to be heard.:

Magnus: Our other is sleeping, she is having a bad day. So, either we keep our identities or not. I personally, do not care, no one believes in magic anymore. I am Matt. I own this place.

*Everyone else gave their super names, not ids. Well, except Tony, he does not have a handle yet.*

Tony: So, what does the kid do?

:Diego transforms, into his big form.:

Supreme: Well played.

Matt: He cannot talk when morphed, and does not have telepathy either.

Mantis:... Great. And the only one I recognize is the ninja with the red goggles and S.

Matt: You and Twilight are the only two without powers.

Mantis: So, you are some sorta night thrasher deal.

Twilight: So what are you, taken away that armor?

Mantis: A billionaire scientist, who does charity work, models, and three degrees. You?

Twilight: Master of three martial arts, surgeon, speak five languages, know many tricks, and a billionaire as well.

S; I'm just a janitor/writer.. Who uses his powers to help people. *Frown under the mask.*

Tony: I'm just a teenager, in Earth high school, and a refugee. Also a ambassdor for my people.

Diego: I'm adopted, my real parent abandoned me.

Matt: I am just a millionaire. A painter, I date regularly, and use my magic for stage shows too.

:Juno got up, had a head ache and heard voices, naturally, was pissed.:

"I, have no idea where I am, but I got a head ache, my people are enslaved." :Pulls out a rod, that glows into a big ass hammer.: "And pissed!"

:Tony, steps in, punches her, sends her flying out the room, plows through the house to the outside. And.. This is before his upgrade.: "I got this."

:He runs outside. Sees the red amazon, still in disguise mode, runs over to her, as she gets up.:

"You.. You hit me!"

"You were threatening us!"

"I do not have to explain myself to you!" :The stick was glowing, blaster rod! hits Tony, knocks him down, he got up.:

The others:

Diego: *Back to normal* "Are they going to be alright?

Matt; Yes, they are. Just, watch.

Mantis: That looked, painful.

Twilight: just glad I ian't there.

Supreme:...... (I can kill everyone here, and rather easily. Why am I thinknig that!? Damnit!?)

"I hope so."

:Back to the two.:

Tony: *Got up* "Look, we do not have to hurt each other. I am sorry. Sorry for hitting you, and your problems. We are here, to protect this world, we can help you.

Juno: SHUT UP! ;Hammer mode again, Tony side steps Grabbing on to her, full nelson, and lfits her up, and she is 7'4! And he is only 6'0.:

Juno: !!?

Tony: Please. Just.. Listen to us.

S: Nice.

T: !?

Mantis: how..

Diego: Cool.

Matt: Why do you think I picked him for?

Tony: So.. What do you say?

Juno: I, understand. You can let me go now.

:Tony does, she lands on her butt. She gets up, turns to him and kisses him.:

Others: !?

Tony: *Shocked, hodls on in kiss, afterwards.*

Juno: your strong, i like strong men.

Tony: lady, if you saw my real form, you would not be so loving.

Juno: Oh?

:Tony turns back. She still hugs him.:

Juno: You are male right?

Tony: Yeah..

Juno: I still like you, I bet your full of surprises.

Mantis: (That whore).

Twilight: Wow, I am not so open.

*Diego made a gross face, Matt, was amused.*

S;.. (Strong huh? She'll jump all over me. Then again.. There's Lacey. Though, she treats me nice, but just nice. And I need a girl to show off to my parents. Not a co worker, even if their in a sexy outfit.)

*Afterwards, they all talked everything out.*

Matt: So it's settled then?

*They agree.*

"Good, Tony, come with me, Diego, you too, the rest of you can do your own thing."

Juno: I do not have a home.

Tony: Me either. Really.

S: I doubt I can get away with a seven foot red amazon lady in my apartment.

T: The servants would be scared out of their wits.

M: I do not mind if Tony sticks with me, I can fund his schooling. (But only, because he can shape shift, that means I can have any man i want!)

S: Lady, do you believe in 'hard to get."

M: I could reduce you to ashes.

S: Not on the best day of your life.

Mantis: I need to get more toys, how in the hell am I supposed to get home?

Matt: I could just teleport you.

T: I would not mind flying again.

S: Okay. ;They leave together. Matt sends Mantis home. Diego does home work and stuff.: ;Juno, goes back to the guest room, Tony finds himself in Matt's artifact room.: 'I thank you for everything. But, I need to go back, I got friends, and schooling, and stuff.

Matt; Relax Tony. With what I am about to do, you have no worry of that. :Picks up a big ass blue orb.: "Are you ready?"

T: For what?

M: This. :Jams it into Tony's chest, it, hurts, but he don't scream, afterwards, he looks, buffier.: What did you do!?"

Matt: I made you the Avatar of 'Blue."

Tony: Whatever the Hell that means, I feel great! Thanks Matt!

Matt: Ya welcome.

*Elsewhere*

*Mantis goes back to work, trying to rig up new toys.* "Going to take myself serious."

*While SUpreem had Twilight in his arms, flying off to her city, once there she speaks.:

"Thanks."

"Your welcome."

"Wanna see my ride for now?"

"Sure."

:Latter, the Plane was revealed, really cool like.:

"Wanna race?"

Supreme: "Sure."

:They fly, and well, Supreme plays around, but decides to go home. Leaving her in the dust.:

T:.. Nice guy, cocky, but nice. I hope he ain't that fast in the sack." :She flies home.:

:Supreme, goes home and sleeps.:

:As for Tony? he was FLYING!:

descriptionThe Order: Group meeting EmptyRe: The Order: Group meeting

more_horiz
Which reminds me. Going to post a RPG in NuCAU titled Maximum Order or The Order for short. They originated in CAU Prime that consist of Anti-Heroes. In NuCAU it's the same concept. Just a little heads up.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Which reminds me. Going to post a RPG in NuCAU titled Maximum Order or The Order for short. They originated in CAU Prime that consist of Anti-Heroes. In NuCAU it's the same concept. Just a little heads up.

I'll change their name. With time.

So, any comments?

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:

So, any comments?

I like the chemistry between the group Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:

So, any comments?

I like the chemistry between the group Smile

Cool. I was going for that.

Not just a mix up of power settings and stuff, but seeing how their personalites clash, and mix with each other.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply