ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Maximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionMaximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism EmptyMaximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism

more_horiz
Chapter One: Graduation Day

The LION Jet shook a bit and leaned to the side to shake the turbulance, Julien took some breathing exercises to calm the nervousness of air travel and to prevent from getting plane sick.

"Not much of the flying type newbie?" Rebecca Starling called out to him while steering clear of the turbulance

"More of a keeping my foot on the ground kind of guy" Julien said

" Want to know the secret of surviving this kind of air travel?" Agent Starling asked

"All ears" Julien said

" Picture something in your head that provides a nice comfort zone then when you land and you get to your assigned room take off your shoes and socks and take a moment to meditate" Agent Starling said

Julien makes a mental note of that advice" Thanks for that"

"No problem. Just you know next time my advice doesn't come free" Agent Starling said

OT:

Julien
http://static.animefushigi.com/af-red/category/psychic-detective-yakumo.jpg

Starling
http://www.residentevilsac.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/rer-jill-valentine.jpg

Julien is around 18 in this one while Starling is 23.

Last edited by Legato on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionMaximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism EmptyRe: Maximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism

more_horiz
Drusilla Gunhild sat in the meeting room as she awaited the arrival of the others. She smiled as she saw Starling.

descriptionMaximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism EmptyRe: Maximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Drusilla Gunhild sat in the meeting room as she awaited the arrival of the others. She smiled as she saw Starling.

"In here" Agent Starling showed Julien" Take any seat in this room"

"Thanks." Julien walked in

"No problem, Keres and Roger will be in shortly" Agent Starling said

Julien took a seat next to Drusilla" Hi" he smiled at her

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Sup. Drusilla Gunhild." She said. "Welcome to Maximum Order."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hands off the new guy Dru" Agent Starling said then heard Keres and Roger come in

Both of their clothes and faces are drenched in blood as both of them have returned from a mission" Let me guess. I missed out on something awesome?" Starling asked in which Roger shrugged" 7 out of 10 Star" he reached into his pocket then Keres glanced at him" Not now, smoke later"

Roger put a cig in his mouth but took a raincheck on the lighter.

Julien looked on stunned(They're the leaders?!)

OT:

Keres
https://i.servimg.com/u/f41/12/71/44/87/zabuza10.png

Roger
http://s26.beta.photobucket.com/user/viperxmns/media/brock.jpg.html#/user/viperxmns/media/brock.jpg.html?&_suid=136056229675904468194101376331

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hands off the new guy Dru" Agent Starling said then heard Keres and Roger come in

Both of their clothes and faces are drenched in blood as both of them have returned from a mission" Let me guess. I missed out on something awesome?" Starling asked in which Roger shrugged" 7 out of 10 Star" he reached into his pocket then Keres glanced at him" Not now, smoke later"

OT:

Keres

Roger
http://s26.beta.photobucket.com/user/viperxmns/media/brock.jpg.html#/user/viperxmns/media/brock.jpg.html?&_suid=136056229675904468194101376331

"Hello again Keres, Roger." Drusilla said. She looked at Julien. "First time meeting them?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT:

Keres

Roger

"Hello again Keres, Roger." Drusilla said. She looked at Julien. "First time meeting them?"

Julien nods" Yes"

Roger waved at Dru then glanced at Julien(Ok who screwed up the recruiting?)

Keres nods at Dru then looks at the rest"This everyone?" Keres asked Starling who nods" Pretty much"

"Ok I'm only going to say this once and I'm going to say this in small words so you'll have no chance in mistaking what I'm saying. I don't care how you got here but there are a few things you will follow now that LION has cast you in this merry little band you are in. This. Is. A. Team.

Everybody does there part so I don't condone any stragglers in the group. Another thing I don't condone is a loose cannon trying to do things on his own. I don't give a damn how strong you think you are, because that doesn't matter. You're one person. One person can not expect to stand up to the threats The Order face on each mission. I will NOT condone anyones lonewolf antics that would risk getting the team killed." Keres finished glancing at the others in the room, whom from the looks have gotten the message loud and clear. From the looks the new guy he definitly got the message. He continued to say" To the new recruits you should also be aware of this. This isn't a team of heroes, we don't follow the Thou Shall Not Kill code, nor have the time to kiss babies and mugg the camera for the media. We are a shadow operative that likes to blend into the shadows and eliminate dangerous threats. In simple terms whatever the heroes are not comfortable in doing thats where The Order comes in. We get rid of the enemy and make sure they remain gone"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT:

Keres

Roger

Julien nods" Yes"

Keres nods at Dru then looks at the rest"This everyone?" Keres asked Starling who nods" Pretty much"

"Ok I'm only going to say this once and I'm going to say this in small words so you'll have no chance in mistaking what I'm saying. I don't care how you got here but there are a few things you will follow now that LION has cast you in this merry little band you are in. This. Is. A. Team.

Everybody does there part so I don't condone any stragglers in the group. Another thing I don't condone is a loose cannon trying to do things on his own. I don't give a damn how strong you think you are, because that doesn't matter. You're one person. One person can not expect to stand up to the threats The Order face on each mission. I will NOT condone anyones lonewolf antics that would risk getting the team killed." Keres finished glancing at the others in the room, whom from the looks have gotten the message loud and clear. From the looks the new guy he definitly got the message. He continued to say" To the new recruits you should also be aware of this. This isn't a team of heroes, we don't follow the Thou Shall Not Kill code, nor have the time to kiss babies and mugg the camera for the media. We are a shadow operative that likes to blend into the shadows and eliminate dangerous threats. In simple terms whatever the heroes are not comfortable in doing thats where The Order comes in. We get rid of the enemy and make sure they remain gone"

Dru was at attention. Her father made sure that she would always show respect to a Commanding Officer. While she kept her ace stoic, she couldn't help but smile inside. Signing up for the Maximum Order was definitely the best call.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT:

Keres

Roger

Julien nods" Yes"

Dru was at attention. Her father made sure that she would always show respect to a Commanding Officer. While she kept her ace stoic, she couldn't help but smile inside. Signing up for the Maximum Order was definitely the best call.

Julien just remained silent and listened to Kere's introduction. He haven't moved an inch the minute both him and Roger entered the room. Being in the presence of an authority figure does tend to make him a little nervous. Even with the intro he has no regrets in signing up for The Order. He's determined to make an impression among the group.

Agent Starling's expression is completely blank, the best poker players in the world would never read her at this state. Inward she's impressed, Keres has the group listening to every word he's saying. As long as she has teamed with him she knows for a fact that Keres is head to toe dedicated to the group and would slay the legions of hell for them if they threaten the team.

Roger smiles from ear to ear, Keres never lost a step and knows just how to get the people in attention.

"Now that the new recruits knows where I'm coming from I want you to know that me and Roger just recieved word from General Van Cleef. We are assigned to respond to a hostage situation. The presidents son has been held hostage by a group of pirates, the government will to their job in keeping them occupied in "negotiating" with them while we go in there and save his son" Keres said

Julien's eyes widened(My first day and already I'm on a mission)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT:

Keres

Roger

Julien nods" Yes"

Julien just remained silent and listened to Kere's introduction. He haven't moved an inch the minute both him and Roger entered the room. Being in the presence of an authority figure does tend to make him a little nervous. Even with the intro he has no regrets in signing up for The Order. He's determined to make an impression among the group.

Agent Starling's expression is completely blank, the best poker players in the world would never read her at this state. Inward she's impressed, Keres has the group listening to every word he's saying. As long as she has teamed with him she knows for a fact that Keres is head to toe dedicated to the group and would slay the legions of hell for them if they threaten the team.

Roger smiles from ear to ear, Keres never lost a step and knows just how to get the people in attention.

"Now that the new recruits knows where I'm coming from I want you to know that me and Roger just recieved word from General Van Cleef. We are assigned to respond to a hostage situation. The presidents son has been held hostage by a group of pirates, the government will to their job in keeping them occupied in "negotiating" with them while we go in there and save his son" Keres said

"Sir, how many are there?" Dru asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT:

Keres

Roger

Julien nods" Yes"

"The standard number of your modern pirates are usually thirty" Keres responded" You have about an hour to get ready. If you are late then don't blame me if you're left behind"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT:

Keres

Roger

Julien nods" Yes"

"The standard number of your modern pirates are usually thirty" Keres responded" You have about an hour to get ready. If you are late then don't blame me if you're left behind"

"Sir Yes Sir!" Dru stood up and saluted and ran out to get her gear.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT:

Keres

Roger

Julien nods" Yes"

"Don't have to worry about me sir the majority of my gear is in the jet" Starling said to Keres and Roger

"Always know when to plan ahead Starling" Keres said then looked at Julien who is in a meditating position

"Whats with him" Roger asked then Starling smiled in response" Gave him some advice in surviving air travel"

Roger pulled out his lighter then lit up the cig. Keres had the two leave the room to head to the jet, on their way Roger said" This might be the right kind of mission to test his worth. What do you think Keres?"

" He wouldn't be recruited here if there wasn't some kind of potential in him. Besides a psychic could come in handy" Keres said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT:

Keres

Roger

Julien nods" Yes"

"Don't have to worry about me sir the majority of my gear is in the jet" Starling said to Keres and Roger

"Always know when to plan ahead Starling" Keres said then looked at Julien who is in a meditating position

"Whats with him" Roger asked then Starling smiled in response" Gave him some advice in surviving air travel"

Roger pulled out his lighter then lit up the cig. Keres had the two leave the room to head to the jet, on their way Roger said" This might be the right kind of mission to test his worth. What do you think Keres?"

" He wouldn't be recruited here if there wasn't some kind of potential in him. Besides a psychic could come in handy" Keres said

Dru grabbed her basic gear: Body armor, a pair of handguns and ammunition, a set of knives, night vision goggles, a sniper rifle, boot knives and a magnum. She then met up with the others.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT:

Keres

Roger

Julien nods" Yes"

Dru grabbed her basic gear: Body armor, a pair of handguns and ammunition, a set of knives, night vision goggles, a sniper rifle, boot knives and a magnum. She then met up with the others.

"Sure the both of you don't want to change before we go?" Starling asked Roger and Keres who both shook their heads" Would give us an edge of intimidation" Roger said

Julien all ready to go sees Dru approaching" Sorry for the lack of introduction, name's Julien Vandom"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Sure the both of you don't want to change before we go?" Starling asked Roger and Keres who both shook their heads" Would give us an edge of intimidation" Roger said

Julien all ready to go sees Dru approaching" Sorry for the lack of introduction, name's Julien Vandom"

"Welcome to the team. So, what's your skill?"

more_horiz
Drusilla!
Maximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism 1zn3gg5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMy5eLv8qxc

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I can hack into computers and I'm a psychic"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"A psychic hmm?" She got a little closer. "Can you read my mind?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hmm" Julien pondured then started to use his telepathy

"Told you. And the mission just started" Starling said to Roger who had just got onboard" Who knows Star, maybe it will do him some good"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Told you. And the mission just started" Starling said to Roger who had just got onboard" Who knows Star, maybe it will do him some good"

Long story short, let's just say that her thoughts are rather better left unsaid.
As for Julien's reaction.... Embarassed

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Long story short, let's just say that her thoughts are rather better left unsaid.

"Keep your shirt on till the mission is over Dru" Keres said as he passed the two and got onboard. Julien just blushed as he saw the image then went inside

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Keep your shirt on till the mission is over Dru" Keres said as he passed the two and got onboard. Julien just blushed as he saw the image then went inside

"Just having some fun with the psychic." Dru said and got on board.

more_horiz
On the vessel of the Silmolya Pirates the pirate leader was examining the hostage who is tied to a chair with a bag tied over his head" Have a video transmission ready we're about to make this prince over here a star" he said as he looked over to his two main associates

The lights started to flicker then it completely goes out.

Both of his associates yell then the lights came back on. "Looks like you need new enforcers" Roger said holding the decapitated heads of his two main henchmen while holding the handle of the bloody knife with his teeth.

He points a gun at him but the gun seems to be jammed

"Equipment's not working for ya. What a shame" Roger said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
On the vessel of the Silmolya Pirates the pirate leader was examining the hostage who is tied to a chair with a bag tied over his head" Have a video transmission ready we're about to make this prince over here a star" he said as he looked over to his two main associates

The lights started to flicker then it completely goes out.

Both of his associates yell then the lights came back on. "Looks like you need new enforcers" Roger said holding the decapitated heads of his two main henchmen while holding the handle of the bloody knife with his teeth.

He points a gun at him but the gun seems to be jammed

"Equipment's not working for ya. What a shame" Roger said

Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply