ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Maximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionMaximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism - Page 4 EmptyRe: Maximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Hilda." Drusilla nodded. "If she's there, we're gonna have trouble. She's an instructor, she's the one who trains these guys in combat." Dru said. "H2H, she's a monster and she's not a slouch with guns either. If we do have to fight her, then we'll need you to do your thing. In the event that is not a possibility, I can take her on myself."
Julien nods" Either scenario you can count on me"

"Glad to hear it man." Dru smiled and walked off to gear up.

descriptionMaximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism - Page 4 EmptyRe: Maximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism

more_horiz
After gearing up the crew got inside the plane and as Julien strapped himself in he sees Roger approaching" This is a serious mission Red. We are not dealing with some run of the mill pirates. So there will be a moment when you will get your hands dirty"

"I was trained for this type of thing right?" Julien said" No matter what I'm not going to let the team down"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
After gearing up the crew got inside the plane and as Julien strapped himself in he sees Roger approaching" This is a serious mission Red. We are not dealing with some run of the mill pirates. So there will be a moment when you will get your hands dirty"

"I was trained for this type of thing right?" Julien said" No matter what I'm not going to let the team down"

"Desert Eagle?" Drusilla offered.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Desert Eagle?" Drusilla offered.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Custom-Desert-Eagle-93780609
 Cool 

more_horiz

Julien shook his head"Firearms isn't a skill that I'm completely good at"

While gearing up for their mission Starling glanced at Roger"What do you think?"

"Truth?"Roger asked

"Sure" says Starling

"I don't think the kid fits with the group"Roger says

Starling shrugs"IDK. Proved his worth in the interrogation room"

Roger chuckled"Yeah that was gold. Still, why The Order? Sophia could have easily put him in public status and run with the heroes. He certainly has the look for it"

"That is what makes him unique. He has a look that many would tend to underestimate until he cuts loose. Besides the boss wouldn't just put anyone in The Order unless she sees something in them. This mission will eventually be his rite of passage" Starling said

"I am curious to see where it goes"Roger said then he pulled out his weapon

http://javiuesse.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/g-i-joe-retaliac3a7c3a3o-cena-2.jpg?w=652

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

While gearing up for their mission Starling glanced at Roger"What do you think?"

"Truth?"Roger asked

"Sure" says Starling

Roger chuckled"Yeah that was gold. Still, why The Order? Sophia could have easily put him in public status and run with the heroes. He certainly has the look for it"

"That is what makes him unique. He has a look that many would tend to underestimate until he cuts loose. Besides the boss wouldn't just put anyone in The Order unless she sees something in them. This mission will eventually be his rite of passage" Starling said

http://javiuesse.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/g-i-joe-retaliac3a7c3a3o-cena-2.jpg?w=652

"Suit yourself." She holstered it and kicked back. "So tell me Julien, what made you want to join The Order?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Truth?"Roger asked

"Sure" says Starling

"Suit yourself." She holstered it and kicked back. "So tell me Julien, what made you want to join The Order?"
"Got assigned into it by Sophia, she says with my skills I'd fit right in. Yourself?" Julien asked Dru

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Truth?"Roger asked

"Sure" says Starling

"Got assigned into it by Sophia, she says with my skills I'd fit right in. Yourself?" Julien asked Dru

"Me? Heh, let's just say I've got one bloody history. LION found me and locked me up but the execs decided I'd be more useful on the team that they were putting together. So, here I am."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Truth?"Roger asked

"Sure" says Starling

"Me? Heh, let's just say I've got one bloody history. LION found me and locked me up but the execs decided I'd be more useful on the team that they were putting together. So, here I am."
"I guess we have something incommon. Regardless of how LION scouted us they put is here because they felt that we could be beneficial to the team" Julien smiled

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Truth?"Roger asked

"Sure" says Starling

"I guess we have something incommon. Regardless of how LION scouted us they put is here because they felt that we could be beneficial to the team" Julien smiled

"Now you're catching on." She got comfortable. "Rodger, what's our ETA?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply