ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Froggy
Admin
Legato
7 posters

descriptionStoryboard - Page 22 EmptyRe: Storyboard

more_horiz
NOTICE
Starting from Devils Den on, the Stronghold story is start getting very dark.
I am just letting you guys know ahead of time. Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
For everybody who has been wondering just how much a$$ Reaper kicks.
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-seperate-battles-part-1.html
Cool

Seems like anyone that hangs with Artemis becomes an ass kicker Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
For everybody who has been wondering just how much a$$ Reaper kicks.
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-seperate-battles-part-1.html
Cool

Seems like anyone that hangs with Artemis becomes an ass kicker Very Happy

Of course, it is Sable after all. Razz

more_horiz
BTW posted a couple of PM's. Also don't forget about the RPG's Smile

more_horiz
Updated!
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/devils-den.html

more_horiz
And then.....a cliffhanger!
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/devils-den.html
affraid

more_horiz

And now for something lighter, Ultra Girl vs Violet and a glimpse at her true potential.
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/five-seperate-battles-part-2-ultra.html

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

And now for something lighter, Ultra Girl vs Violet and a glimpse at her true potential.
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/five-seperate-battles-part-2-ultra.html

Stronghold vs The Gentleman
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/
and that is why you don't piss of the hero. king

more_horiz
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OhCrap

Pretty much describes Game Master's reaction and we haven't even gotten to Carmilla and Artemis yet Twisted Evil

more_horiz
First draft of the Shades of Grey Universe is up

http://legato619.blogspot.com/2013/04/shades-of-grey-volume-0-world-building.html

more_horiz

I now have the titles of the next several chapters up.
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/
cheers

more_horiz

And now for something, completely different.

Justice: Heroes Among Us

His hand was wrapped around the Joker's throat. He could do it. He could snap his neck like a twig. Rip his head straight off. Reduce him to pulp. Burn him to ashes. Freeze and shatter the madman to millions of pieces. Rip his heart right out of chest, tear his jaw off, rip him limb from limb. Superman pulled back his fist, ready to deliver the killing blow. He could do it. He had the power. The Joker deserved this! So why was he hesitating? The Joker had taken everything from him! Jimmy, Lois, The Baby, Metropolis, his friends, so many good people, people he knew closely. All of them dead at his hands. And here he was, laughing in his face about it. "I....I-I wonder." The Joker chocked out, struggling to breathe yet still forcing a smile. "Will you...ever...love again?" Superman yelled in rage, punched forward....and stopped, an inch away from Joker's face. His fist shaking in anger, he dropped Joker down. Joker coughed and laughed, rubbing his throat.
"No."
"No?" Joker laughed. "No? Oh come on Super-Stoop! It's not like you have anything left to lose!" No response. "Sheesh, what's a guy gotta do? Carve open your cousin?"
"Shut Up Joker." Superman said and backhanded him across the room with just enough force to break his jaw, knock out several teeth and make Joker collide with the wall. The Joker fell to the floor, unconscious.
Superman closed his eyes, tears running down his face freely now.
Batman put a hand on his shoulder. "Clark....you made the right call."
"I know...I know...just-just get him out of here. I want to be alone." Superman said and flew away.
The guards broke in and pointed their guns at Joker. "Sir?"
"Get him into a cell." Batman said. "I'll interrogate him again later."
"YES SIR!"

Superman sat on the top half of the Planet Globe in the middle of the metropolis ruins, crying his eyes out. He had been here for hours. All of them, gone. 11,000,000 people dead. He made a mistake and now they were dead. There was not a single living soul in the city besides him. The nuke had wiped out everything. A senseless act of murder all so that madman could make him cross the line. But he would not do that, ever. "Lois.......I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I can't kill him." He buried his head in his hands. "Forgive me.....forgive me Perry, Jimmy, Chloe, Lois...everybody." He wiped his eyes and got off the globe and looked around him. They were gone and he couldn't bring them back. Or....could he? Superman thought about it as he wiped his eyes again. He calculated how fast he would need to go, where he would need to go to, and how quickly he would need to act. Taking into account his current level of power....yes, yes, he could do it. He could save them all, ruin the Joker's plan, and yes, even atone for what he had done. Superman smiled.

Batman arrived. "Clark...I..." Batman trailed off, not knowing how to continue as he pulled off his mask. "I'm....for what it's worth...I'm sorry."
"I know. Thank you Bruce. But it's okay. I know how to fix this."
"You...what?"
"I know exactly what I need to do."
"Are you saying...you can prevent this?"
Superman walked over to his old friend and put a hand on shoulder. "Yes, I can prevent this. It'll be like it never happened. Goodbye old friend."
"Clark...wait a moment." The realization came to Bruce instantly. "You don't have to!"
"Yes I do. The Joker cannot win. Not this time. This time, everybody lives." Superman said and crouched down. "You might want to back up Bruce...and...for what it's worth, I'm sorry about hitting you earlier." Superman smiled and gathered force around himself and flew up into the air as fast as possible, up through the clouds and into space. He then flew around the Earth at the speed of light. Again. Again. Flying in circles as he pushed his speed further and further. He remembered the good times with his city. From his first visit to Metropolis, his first meeting with Lois, taking photos and interviewing people with Jimmy, reporting at the Daily Planet, rescuing civilians, his encounters with Lex, battling the various supervillains, working alongside the Metropolis Police, giving tours to Kara and Conner, all of it was so much fun. And now they were gone, but he still had a chance to save them all one last time. He closed his eyes and continued to increase his speed, blowing right past his limits as he remembered the words of Jor-El.
Kal-El, though your powers will far exceed those of mortal men, you must always remember that it is forbidden for you to interfere with human history.
(I know that Father, I know. But, I have lived my life defending this world and others. I have helped others to do the same. So, please, I ask of you, this one moment. Allow me this one moment.) Superman thought to himself and speeded up again and again. His speed was far faster then he should safely go without a sundip or the assistance of The Flash. The strain was horrible. But he needed to do this. The Joker may have been responsible for it all but it was his hand that killed her. Superman's body started flashing with yellow and orange electricity. Not long now, with one final push, he burst through the speed barrier, going far faster than light as he traveled through time.

There was a shockwave in the sky above the city of Metropolis followed by a flash of light as a red and blue streak flew down from the sky, across the city, threw a wall and in front of a camera. The bullet bouncing off of his chest.

Present Superman and Batman both looked up in shock at the sky. "What was that? A bomb?" Batman asked. Superman's eyes narrowed. "No...something flew down out of it. Something fast. Come on, we can catch up to it." He said and grabbed Bruce and flew to where they saw it heading.

"Err....SUPERMAN! Hello! Funny meeting you here!" Joker smiled. Superman's eyes glowed red and he fired his heat vision at the gun in Joker's hand, causing him to yell in pain and drop it. Superman was in front of him before Joker had time to realize it. "Ummm..." Without a word, Superman did something he'd wanted to do for years. He raised a boot and kicked the clown in the crotch, breaking his pelvis bone. Joker's eyes bugged out, his jaw dropped and he yelled in agony. Superman then grabbed Joker by the shirt and tossed him into a wall 40 feet up. Joker bounced off it and fell to the ground. He was hurt yes, he would have broken bones, yes, but he would live. Besides, the Gotham hospitals had gotten very good after Bruce's recent donation.
"Ahhh...that felt good." He turned to Lois and Jimmy. "Lois."
"YOU BIG BLUE GALOOT! How dare you to Mistah Jay!" Harley yelled and swung her giant hammer at the hero. The hammer splintered into millions of pieces. "Go away Harley." Superman said and finger flicked her into a wall, knocking her right out.
"Ummm....okay, that was...wow." Lois said. "Are you....feeling okay?"
"Never better Lois. Never better."
He turned and smiled as the Batman and Superman of the present flew in. "Okay, what's going on here?" Superman asked.
"Hello Bruce. Hello me. I don't have long, so I'll get right to the point: I'm from the future. A few hours into the future honestly." He looked at the Joker. "He...he did something. Something horrible. I had to come back. I had to stop him. And it started here.""
"What...what did he do?"
Future Superman turned to Lois and Jimmy and then looked away.
"He...he...that monster dared to-!"
"It's over. I prevented it. What we have here is attempted murder. Batman, I beieve he has a cell waiting in Gotham?"
"Um, yeah, but what about you?"
"I told you, I don't have long." Future Superman smiled. "Really, I-I'm just happy I got to see her again. One last time." He said and started fading.
Tears welled up in Lois's eyes as she ran over to him. "But...wait..how? They never hurt you!"
"I time traveled Lois. I accomplished what I came here to do and changed the future." He said and held Lois close, gently as tears fell down his face. "So I have no more reason to be here, so I can't be."
"Wait! I can help you!"
"Thank you. Never lose that part of yourself." Superman held Lois close. "I know, I know you'll be a wonderful mother." He chocked up. Lois looked up at him as her arms passed through him. "Goodbye. I love you." He closed his eyes and waved goodbye as he faded away with a smile.
Present Superman put a hand on Lois's shoulder as they all watched him disappear into thin air, as if he was never here with them. The future was saved. The world was safe.
Lois. I'm coming.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

And now for something, completely different.

Justice: Heroes Among Us

His hand was wrapped around the Joker's throat. He could do it. He could snap his neck like a twig. Rip his head straight off. Reduce him to pulp. Burn him to ashes. Freeze and shatter the madman to millions of pieces. Rip his heart right out of chest, tear his jaw off, rip him limb from limb. Superman pulled back his fist, ready to deliver the killing blow. He could do it. He had the power. The Joker deserved this! So why was he hesitating? The Joker had taken everything from him! Jimmy, Lois, The Baby, Metropolis, his friends, so many good people, people he knew closely. All of them dead at his hands. And here he was, laughing in his face about it. "I....I-I wonder." The Joker chocked out, struggling to breathe yet still forcing a smile. "Will you...ever...love again?" Superman yelled in rage, punched forward....and stopped, an inch away from Joker's face. His fist shaking in anger, he dropped Joker down. Joker coughed and laughed, rubbing his throat.
"No."
"No?" Joker laughed. "No? Oh come on Super-Stoop! It's not like you have anything left to lose!" No response. "Sheesh, what's a guy gotta do? Carve open your cousin?"
"Shut Up Joker." Superman said and backhanded him across the room with just enough force to break his jaw, knock out several teeth and make Joker collide with the wall. The Joker fell to the floor, unconscious.
Superman closed his eyes, tears running down his face freely now.
Batman put a hand on his shoulder. "Clark....you made the right call."
"I know...I know...just-just get him out of here. I want to be alone." Superman said and flew away.
The guards broke in and pointed their guns at Joker. "Sir?"
"Get him into a cell." Batman said. "I'll interrogate him again later."
"YES SIR!"

Superman sat on the top half of the Planet Globe in the middle of the metropolis ruins, crying his eyes out. He had been here for hours. All of them, gone. 11,000,000 people dead. He made a mistake and now they were dead. There was not a single living soul in the city besides him. The nuke had wiped out everything. A senseless act of murder all so that madman could make him cross the line. But he would not do that, ever. "Lois.......I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I can't kill him." He buried his head in his hands. "Forgive me.....forgive me Perry, Jimmy, Chloe, Lois...everybody." He wiped his eyes and got off the globe and looked around him. They were gone and he couldn't bring them back. Or....could he? Superman thought about it as he wiped his eyes again. He calculated how fast he would need to go, where he would need to go to, and how quickly he would need to act. Taking into account his current level of power....yes, yes, he could do it. He could save them all, ruin the Joker's plan, and yes, even atone for what he had done. Superman smiled.

Batman arrived. "Clark...I..." Batman trailed off, not knowing how to continue as he pulled off his mask. "I'm....for what it's worth...I'm sorry."
"I know. Thank you Bruce. But it's okay. I know how to fix this."
"You...what?"
"I know exactly what I need to do."
"Are you saying...you can prevent this?"
Superman walked over to his old friend and put a hand on shoulder. "Yes, I can prevent this. It'll be like it never happened. Goodbye old friend."
"Clark...wait a moment." The realization came to Bruce instantly. "You don't have to!"
"Yes I do. The Joker cannot win. Not this time. This time, everybody lives." Superman said and crouched down. "You might want to back up Bruce...and...for what it's worth, I'm sorry about hitting you earlier." Superman smiled and gathered force around himself and flew up into the air as fast as possible, up through the clouds and into space. He then flew around the Earth at the speed of light. Again. Again. Flying in circles as he pushed his speed further and further. He remembered the good times with his city. From his first visit to Metropolis, his first meeting with Lois, taking photos and interviewing people with Jimmy, reporting at the Daily Planet, rescuing civilians, his encounters with Lex, battling the various supervillains, working alongside the Metropolis Police, giving tours to Kara and Conner, all of it was so much fun. And now they were gone, but he still had a chance to save them all one last time. He closed his eyes and continued to increase his speed, blowing right past his limits as he remembered the words of Jor-El.
Kal-El, though your powers will far exceed those of mortal men, you must always remember that it is forbidden for you to interfere with human history.
(I know that Father, I know. But, I have lived my life defending this world and others. I have helped others to do the same. So, please, I ask of you, this one moment. Allow me this one moment.) Superman thought to himself and speeded up again and again. His speed was far faster then he should safely go without a sundip or the assistance of The Flash. The strain was horrible. But he needed to do this. The Joker may have been responsible for it all but it was his hand that killed her. Superman's body started flashing with yellow and orange electricity. Not long now, with one final push, he burst through the speed barrier, going far faster than light as he traveled through time.

There was a shockwave in the sky above the city of Metropolis followed by a flash of light as a red and blue streak flew down from the sky, across the city, threw a wall and in front of a camera. The bullet bouncing off of his chest.

Present Superman and Batman both looked up in shock at the sky. "What was that? A bomb?" Batman asked. Superman's eyes narrowed. "No...something flew down out of it. Something fast. Come on, we can catch up to it." He said and grabbed Bruce and flew to where they saw it heading.

"Err....SUPERMAN! Hello! Funny meeting you here!" Joker smiled. Superman's eyes glowed red and he fired his heat vision at the gun in Joker's hand, causing him to yell in pain and drop it. Superman was in front of him before Joker had time to realize it. "Ummm..." Without a word, Superman did something he'd wanted to do for years. He raised a boot and kicked the clown in the crotch, breaking his pelvis bone. Joker's eyes bugged out, his jaw dropped and he yelled in agony. Superman then grabbed Joker by the shirt and tossed him into a wall 40 feet up. Joker bounced off it and fell to the ground. He was hurt yes, he would have broken bones, yes, but he would live. Besides, the Gotham hospitals had gotten very good after Bruce's recent donation.
"Ahhh...that felt good." He turned to Lois and Jimmy. "Lois."
"YOU BIG BLUE GALOOT! How dare you to Mistah Jay!" Harley yelled and swung her giant hammer at the hero. The hammer splintered into millions of pieces. "Go away Harley." Superman said and finger flicked her into a wall, knocking her right out.
"Ummm....okay, that was...wow." Lois said. "Are you....feeling okay?"
"Never better Lois. Never better."
He turned and smiled as the Batman and Superman of the present flew in. "Okay, what's going on here?" Superman asked.
"Hello Bruce. Hello me. I don't have long, so I'll get right to the point: I'm from the future. A few hours into the future honestly." He looked at the Joker. "He...he did something. Something horrible. I had to come back. I had to stop him. And it started here.""
"What...what did he do?"
Future Superman turned to Lois and Jimmy and then looked away.
"He...he...that monster dared to-!"
"It's over. I prevented it. What we have here is attempted murder. Batman, I beieve he has a cell waiting in Gotham?"
"Um, yeah, but what about you?"
"I told you, I don't have long." Future Superman smiled. "Really, I-I'm just happy I got to see her again. One last time." He said and started fading.
Tears welled up in Lois's eyes as she ran over to him. "But...wait..how? They never hurt you!"
"I time traveled Lois. I accomplished what I came here to do and changed the future." He said and held Lois close, gently as tears fell down his face. "So I have no more reason to be here, so I can't be."
"Wait! I can help you!"
"Thank you. Never lose that part of yourself." Superman held Lois close. "I know, I know you'll be a wonderful mother." He chocked up. Lois looked up at him as her arms passed through him. "Goodbye. I love you." He closed his eyes and waved goodbye as he faded away with a smile.
Present Superman put a hand on Lois's shoulder as they all watched him disappear into thin air, as if he was never here with them. The future was saved. The world was safe.
Lois. I'm coming.

I love you

more_horiz
Thanks. Very Happy

more_horiz

Artemis being badass.
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/goddess-of-hunt.html

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Something else I just realized? Look at the subtitles on that link right there.
"I'm not crazy." As if he's defying Regime!Supes right there.
Icing.On.The.Cake.

more_horiz

Artemis chapter is up.
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/goddess-of-hunt.html
That felt good.

more_horiz
Comic Book Confidential

Names Vincent, I work in a five star restaurant where many comic book characters would come in to get away from the troubles of their respective universes. Some come to have a few drinks while others come to share stories. Sometimes both.

Superman

So I am tending a bar then in walks a customer whom I consider one of my regulars, Superman or as he prefers to be called here, “Clark Kent”. The minute he walked in I noticed something thats...off about him. Usually Clark is all smiles and us usually a friendly type that would say a nice “Hello” to the closest one he walks up to. Also he would be dressed in the usual, suit, tie, glasses, and hat. Right now he isn't dressed in his usual attire.

Storyboard - Page 22 GiSr7lj

While he is all smiles still I notice that he looked to have a lot on his mind. Almost like there is a Texas sized chip on his shoulder. As he approached the bar I had just finished pouring his usual drink, a nice cold glass of milk and, you can say curiosity got the better of me, I asked him” Say Clark, why so troubled”

He smiled in a manner that is forced yet genuine, a rare combination that was, then said to me” Got new management so a major shake up in where I work at”

I nods in understandment then responded” Preaching to the choir with that one, whats with the new get up however” after drinking half of the glass of milk then wipes the milk mustache off he answered” Just felt I'd try something a little different” Something then hits me after he said that” So your new costume. Is that part of the trying something different package aswell”

Clark gave an indifferent expression following the question then responded” A mixture of that and part of the shake up thats going on. Sure when they spoke to me about it I was put off at first but when I saw the designs and they discussed it with me I thought to myself, you know times are changing and you want to provide an example to your family so...what the heck”

I raised my eyebrow at the family comment, I have been hearing a lot about what has been happening with Clark recently. Some were mind blowing, like him quitting the Daily Planet, but at the comment concerning family I had to ask” How's Lois doing these days? What exactly is your current relationship status with her?”

He finished his drink and raised one finger to signal that he wants another glass of milk then he responded” Me and Lois are good, we still remain in contact despite our different career paths”

“So you and Lois aren't...” He shook his head at me and says” No. But it was a clean break from both of us, not ugly or dramatic.”

I nods at him then hands him another drink” So that talk you mentioned about family. Who are you referring to?”

“Kara, well, Power Girl mostly. There have been times I have talked her her about probably concealing the window but how can I expect her to do that when you have me still saving the world wearing underwear outside of my pants?” He responded to me then after that I spoke up” To be fair it takes a lot of bollocks to do that but I see where you are coming from”

So Clark took a sip then continued”It has worked for the most part. From what I hear she has updated her costume to where it lacks a window” I didn't have the heart to tell him that she changed back into her classic costume so I moved onto a different subject” Whats been going on with you recently”

“I'm working on a movie now. In fact we have just finished production and got a few trailers out” Clark responded and I said” I've heard of that movie. Personally it has improved when compared to your last movie” Clark frowned at the mention of that” Yes” He took another drink then continued” There is alot of pressure from that though. We are talking about a film that could make or break my career. Especially my friends, if this movie becomes a success then that opens the door for my friends within the League to be in films. Which would do wonders for Diana as she has been wanting to do something in movies”

I paused for a moment then responded” I wish you luck on that Clark but I cant help but ask. What if this doesn't work out for you” He then looked at me in the eye and gave me a smile, not like the last one as this one has a twinkle behind it” As my father once said. There will be moments when times get rough to the point that it would beat you to the ground and keep you there permanently if you let it. But no matter how hard it hits you, you just pick yourself up and keep moving forward”

I looked at him stunned” Thats surprisingly deep”

He just smiled at me and paid for the drink. Thanked me for my time and as I looked down for a second to get the money he was gone when I looked back up. I guess in the end he just needed someone to talk to.

In my career I have met a lot of interesting characters and heard some interesting tales, which will always and forever remain confidential.

more_horiz
Jonathan Kent is Rocky Balboa! Shocked

But seriously, loved it. You really caught the feel of the VG Confessions.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Jonathan Kent is Rocky Balboa! Shocked

But seriously, loved it. You really caught the feel of the VG Confessions.

Figured you'd get the nod Razz

more_horiz
Comic Book Confidential

Names Vincent, I work in a five star restaurant where many comic book characters would come in to get away from the troubles of their respective universes. Some come to have a few drinks while others come to share stories. Sometimes both.

X-23

So I am tending a bar then in walks a customer whom I consider one of my regulars. She usually keeps to herself. I do notice just recently that she's acting a little edgy. She would scout the room on alert as if she's anticipating some invisible attacker that is attempting to pounce on her. Nobody would ask her whats her damage, so I took it upon myself to see what is troubling her.

I feel like each step I take I am decreasing my life expectancy. However as a representative of the bar I don't want her to risk scaring away the customers and I wanted to see if I could help her out in any way. As I got close to her she turned her head at my direction and glared at me. She made a fist and I looked at it to see if her claws would pop out at any moment. Didn't want to take that risk I offered her the strongest drink I got, that I usually keep chilled in my private storage. I tell her” It's on the house”

She stared at me for a moment to see if I was pulling anykind of angle. She relaxed her hand then took the drink and gulped it all down. I placed the bottle of the strong stuff on the table. I hear her mutter out something” They're out to get me”

I was confused by this so I asked her” Whose they?”

She shot me a look” You know...They!!! The Powers That Be, The Men Upstairs, The ****ing Puppeteers!!”

I put on my best smile as I could to the customers as they looked at our direction, I assured them that everything is fine. It didn't take them long enough for them to go about their business” Mind being a little specific concerning that” I asked in a consoling manner

X-23 took a sip from the bottle then puts the drink down” Marvel Comics. They're going to kill me. I know it!!!”

Something inside me wanted to not press further but it could be bartender instinct in helping a customer out or it could be the instinct of saving a pretty young woman in distress, I wont say that last part to her face. I'm not stupid. I decided to ask her”Kill you? Aren't you like the Marvel equivalent of Harley Quinn. You have been appearing in a good number of Marvel Comics”

X-23 took another drink” I am currently in an arc that involves me forced into a fight to the death situation where I have to fight against my close friends”

I looked at her confusingly” What kind of contest is this?”

“We are trapped in a remote area and, along with our powers, we are provided weapons to use to hunt down and kill eachother while the person responsible for the game watches” X-23 says to me and to say what she is saying is making me uncomfortable is an understatement” The other contestants who are with you. They wouldn't happen to be teenagers would they?”

X-23 nods

I then asked her” Where are the other X-men during all of this? You'd think Wolverine would be the first to come in and rescue you and the students, berserker rage style”

X-23 face palmed at this” They're still in a war with eachother and the Avengers and Logan is caught right in the middle of it”

“So tell me what else does this contest do” I asked her in which she responds” They keep track of the people who is alive and who is killed. If we pose any resistance at all they would set off a hidden explosive device that they put in us”

“Ok what's happening with the students is bad but I don't see how that would convince you that “they” are out to kill you” I say to her and she slammed her fist to the table” Open your eyes!!! I am a female in a comic book universe. Marvel wouldn't hesitate to give me a Women In Refrigerators scenario just for the sake of shock value and to provide emotional depth to Logan. Even if it's not this current Arc I just know that eventually my number will be up!!”

I raised my hands up in a non threatening manner and say” Ok, ok calm down. Now lets look at what you have going for you. Your popularity. And right now you are still a name”

“So was Peter Parker” X-23 said but I counter” You and I both know that they'll eventually get Peter out of his Superior phase at some point. They brought back Captain America in time for his movie”

I can see X-23 grab the bottle, she looked at it for a moment then lets go of it. She stands up, thanks me for my time, then makes her leave”Stay safe” is what I call out to her and she waves at my direction as she walks out.

I took out an empty glass and offered myself the strong stuff. It was one of those kind of nights.

I can hear Guy Gardner say something in the corner" Sounds like somebody has watched one too many Hunger Games"

"What a prick" I said to myself

In my career I have met a lot of interesting characters and heard some interesting tales, which will always and forever remain confidential.

more_horiz
AvsX sucks, Battle Royale with Mutants sucks, Inferior Spider-Man sucks, Squirrel Girl and Pixie are awesome.

more_horiz

Stronghold is getting clever.
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/carnival.html
Also he has a sledgehammer.

more_horiz

The Carnival chapter is up now and the big showdowns are coming soon.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

The Carnival chapter is up now and the big showdowns are coming soon.

cat alien pig

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply