ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Omni-Man: Birth Of A Hero

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionOmni-Man: Birth Of A Hero EmptyOmni-Man: Birth Of A Hero

more_horiz
"Some heroes start small before they improved. I could just start on some small scale stuff before I move onto the big time stuff"

-Damon Sullivan

So there it is, not exactly the best way to start off a story of me becoming a hero. I don't have a tragic messed up past that involve a Roaring Rampage of Revenge. Just a regular guy that is inspired to change the world in some form. If you think about it I'm sure some heroes have started out this way.

"Howabout this one" Damon showed Anne the picture of the wetsuit on the phone as they ride the city bus

http://images.nswatersports.co.uk/images/products/zoom/1303827255-13326800.jpg

"How will you explain this to your parents?" Anne asked Damon who responded" I'll tell them it's the latest thing we wear these days"

"Ok but I would suggest coming up with a better excuse in the future. At some point they'll soon figure out whats up" Anne said

Damon nods" BTW once we've gotten to the boxing gym do you mind being my motivational coach?"

" I don't mind. Besides it could be a good way for me to get some nice vids" Anne said

descriptionOmni-Man: Birth Of A Hero EmptyRe: Omni-Man: Birth Of A Hero

more_horiz
Damon was checking out Strange and Unusual.Com

During most of my spare time I would check the website out, supernatural buff right here. Some of the videos aren't too bad and others are so out there that they make me lose a whole nights worth of sleep. I know what some of you are thinking. In a world with superpowered beings and aliens is theres anything thats unknown anymore? I've asked myself that same question once then I would find some vids that would still surprise me regardless. Take this video I've discovered for instance.

"Whoa. Hey Anne check this out" Damon said showing the video that titled "Winged Creature of Twilight City"

Anne glanced at the video"Wh" she couldn't complete the sentence. Thats how shocked she was at the video

" I tell you. To say Twilight City is a weird place is an understatement" Damon said

"I would say Exodus is no different but yeah....they've outdid themselves on the weird factor" Anne said" Just don't ask me what she is. There are two kinds of topics I tend to avoid. Religion and politics"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

During most of my spare time I would check the website out, supernatural buff right here. Some of the videos aren't too bad and others are so out there that they make me lose a whole nights worth of sleep. I know what some of you are thinking. In a world with superpowered beings and aliens is theres anything thats unknown anymore? I've asked myself that same question once then I would find some vids that would still surprise me regardless. Take this video I've discovered for instance.

"Whoa. Hey Anne check this out" Damon said showing the video that titled "Winged Creature of Twilight City"

Anne glanced at the video"Wh" she couldn't complete the sentence. Thats how shocked she was at the video

" I tell you. To say Twilight City is a weird place is an understatement" Damon said

"I would say Exodus is no different but yeah....they've outdid themselves on the weird factor" Anne said" Just don't ask me what she is. There are two kinds of topics I tend to avoid. Religion and politics"

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

ENIGMA! Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

ENIGMA! Very Happy

Opened a RP for you. Smile

more_horiz
Matthew was punching the hell out of an everlast punching bag at the gym when Damon and Anne walked in. He sped up his punches as he struck it again and again until with one final haymaker he actually knocked it down to the ground. "That's what I'm talking about." He smiled and took a break. He then saw the two. "Damon! Anne! When did you guys get here?"

more_horiz
Thanks. Although I really wanted some reactions out of the Angel Enigma sighting

more_horiz
Lily was taking a break from her homework to run loose on YouTube. She noticed a video on her homepage that was recommended, so she clicked on it. The first time she watched it, Lily didn't see it so she watched it again and watched more carefully and this time she saw the Angel. Lily's eyes narrowed so she watched it over again and made it full screen. She froze the video when the angel came down. "Oh man....it's real...." Lily said quietly. The angel promptly flew up into the air. Lily jumped and looked down....the video was still paused.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Lily was taking a break from her homework to run loose on YouTube. She noticed a video on her homepage that was recommended, so she clicked on it. The first time she watched it, Lily didn't see it so she watched it again and watched more carefully and this time she saw the Angel. Lily's eyes narrowed so she watched it over again and made it full screen. She froze the video when the angel came down. "Oh man....it's real...." Lily said quietly. The angel promptly flew up into the air. Lily jumped and looked down....the video was still paused.

Theres something to talk about during the next school day Razz

Damon and Anne entered the gym, Damon waved at Matthew's direction while Anne's cell phone rings"Hello?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Damon and Anne entered the gym, Damon waved at Matthew's direction while Anne's cell phone rings"Hello?"

"It's real." Lily said. "The Twilight Angel, it's real."

"You looking to sign up?" Matthew asked Damon as the coach walked over.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs24/i/2007/351/1/0/Tribute_to_Mickey_Goldmill_by_JardimStudios.jpg
OT: And take it away Legato!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs24/i/2007/351/1/0/Tribute_to_Mickey_Goldmill_by_JardimStudios.jpg

cheers

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"IDK Lily. I still believe the possibility of her being an alien is up in the air" Anne said over the phone

Damon nods then sees the coach"Hi" he waved at him.

Mick didn't respond except examin Damon up and down as he walked around him. Stopping infront of him" I see fate has decided to make me a miracle worker. All it would take is one breeze to knock you flat on your butt"

"So that mean you'll train me?" Damon asked Mick who responded" I didn't say I wont did I? Theres a few things you should follow before you train kid. For one I don't like smart asses, two I don't want no slackers, three Matt here can agree that I can be a real hard ass to train under so just giving you a heads up so that you wont start crying to your parents. And finally, respect those that are training with you. Follow those guidelines and there wont be any trouble"

"Yes sir!!!" Damon said then the Coach just looked at him(Well he's dedicated, might need to see him in action just to see what I'm dealing with) then responded" You're having a brief session today. I want to see what you're capable of before I decide how I'm going to train you."

Mick looked at Matt" Show him where he gets his gear and spar with him"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"IDK Lily. I still believe the possibility of her being an alien is up in the air" Anne said over the phone

Mick didn't respond except examin Damon up and down as he walked around him. Stopping infront of him" I see fate has decided to make me a miracle worker. All it would take is one breeze to knock you flat on your butt"

"So that mean you'll train me?" Damon asked Mick who responded" I didn't say I wont did I? Theres a few things you should follow before you train kid. For one I don't like smart asses, two I don't want no slackers, three Matt here can agree that I can be a real hard ass to train under so just giving you a heads up so that you wont start crying to your parents. And finally, respect those that are training with you. Follow those guidelines and there wont be any trouble"

"Yes sir!!!" Damon said then the Coach just looked at him(Well he's dedicated, might need to see him in action just to see what I'm dealing with) then responded" You're having a brief session today. I want to see what you're capable of before I decide how I'm going to train you."

"Yes sir. Follow me Damon." Matthew said and lead him to the locker room which also held the equipment. "So what made you decide to take up boxing?"

"Can an alien move around while the video is paused?" Lilly asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yes sir. Follow me Damon." Matthew said and lead him to the locker room which also held the equipment. "So what made you decide to take up boxing?"

"Can an alien move around while the video is paused?" Lilly asked.

"My dad, Jacob, mentioned that I should try out something in the athletic department. He always tells me that sports helps build character and improve self esteem" Damon said to Matt

"Well we are talking about a lifeform that could be far more advanced than us so it's possible" Anne said then sees Damon walk off with Matt" Anyway I gotta go. Damon's learning how to box and I think they've got him to spar with Matt, consider our discussion a to be continued. Later" Anne said then cuts her phone off then sees Mick approaching" Hi sir. Are you his training coach?"

"That I am" Mick said then examined Anne"Starting a women's division in a few months. So the class sessions are open"

"Um thanks for the offer sir but I'm just here to support Damon" Anne said then Mick reached into his jacket pocket and handed her his card" Incase you change your mind"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"My dad, Jacob, mentioned that I should try out something in the athletic department. He always tells me that sports helps build character and improve self esteem" Damon said to Matt

"Well we are talking about a lifeform that could be far more advanced than us so it's possible" Anne said then sees Damon walk off with Matt" Anyway I gotta go. Damon's learning how to box and I think they've got him to spar with Matt, consider our discussion a to be continued. Later" Anne said then cuts her phone off then sees Mick approaching" Hi sir. Are you his training coach?"

"That I am" Mick said then examined Anne"Starting a women's division in a few months. So the class sessions are open"

"Um thanks for the offer sir but I'm just here to support Damon" Anne said then Mick reached into his jacket pocket and handed her his card" Incase you change your mind"

"He's right." Matthew smiled. "And boxing is just the sport to do it."

Lilly hung up and laid down for a few seconds before getting up and popping in Die Hard to calm her nerves.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Lilly hung up and laid down for a few seconds before getting up and popping in Die Hard to calm her nerves.

Anne accepted the card

In the ring Damon is dressed in the standard boxing gear and attire

"Dinah!" Mick motioned her over and she excused herself from the punching bag and went over to Mick's direction"Yes sensei?"

"Dinah we've discussed this already. You don't have to refer me as that, coach would be fine" Mick said" See the new kid there" he motioned at Damon's direction. She looked at him" Yes sir"

"You're his corner man for this session" Mick said

Dinah nods then went over to where Damon is warming up"Hey. I'm your assigned corner person"

Damon looked at her then smiled, liking what he's seeing"Hello. Names Damon"

"Dinah" Dinah introduced

"Got any ideas in to survive against him?" Damon asked Dina who responded" Use your speed and agility to your advantage, also." She motioned for him to come closer then whispered" Strategy helps. Sensei likes that"

Anne observed Damon getting ready for his sparring session, worry starts to creep in.

OT:

Dinah
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9/98971/1951748-8a74add8203404d04bbeb667a4f47e50_d3huiro.png

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Anne accepted the card

"Dinah!" Mick motioned her over and she excused herself from the punching bag and went over to Mick's direction"Yes sensei?"

"Dinah we've discussed this already. You don't have to refer me as that, coach would be fine" Mick said" See the new kid there" he motioned at Damon's direction. She looked at him" Yes sir"

Dinah nods then went over to where Damon is warming up"Hey. I'm your assigned corner person"

"Dinah" Dinah introduced

"Got any ideas in to survive against him?" Damon asked Dina who responded" Use your speed and agility to your advantage, also." She motioned for him to come closer then whispered" Strategy helps. Sensei likes that"

Anne observed Damon getting ready for his sparring session, worry starts to creep in.

OT:

Dinah
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9/98971/1951748-8a74add8203404d04bbeb667a4f47e50_d3huiro.png

Matthew punched the air a few times for a quick warm up. There was no reason to go to hard on Damon on his first day, so Matthew decided to go easy on him. He climbed into the ring and waited for the bell to ring.

more_horiz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEjgPh4SEmU
tongue

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Anne accepted the card

"Dinah" Dinah introduced

OT:

Dinah

Matthew punched the air a few times for a quick warm up. There was no reason to go to hard on Damon on his first day, so Matthew decided to go easy on him. He climbed into the ring and waited for the bell to ring.

The bell started and Anne bits her bottom lip. Damon takes a few deep breaths then approached Matthew and the two touched gloves. Damon then started to punch wildly at Matthew but nothing connected"Don't waste punches Damon" Dinah shouted

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Anne accepted the card

"Dinah" Dinah introduced

OT:

Dinah

The bell started and Anne bits her bottom lip. Damon takes a few deep breaths then approached Matthew and the two touched gloves. Damon then started to punch wildly at Matthew but nothing connected"Don't waste punches Damon" Dinah shouted

Matthew dodged his punches and gave him a quick jab in the ribs. "Don't waste your energy. Keep your gloves up and start out with jabs, try to get inside your opponent's reach."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Anne accepted the card

"Dinah" Dinah introduced

OT:

Dinah

Matthew dodged his punches and gave him a quick jab in the ribs. "Don't waste your energy. Keep your gloves up and start out with jabs, try to get inside your opponent's reach."

Damon winced when Matthew punched him in the ribs. Damon had his gloves up to protect him as he approached him again. He lets out with a few jab punches

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Anne accepted the card

"Dinah" Dinah introduced

OT:

Dinah

Damon winced when Matthew punched him in the ribs. Damon had his gloves up to protect him as he approached him again. He lets out with a few jab punches

Matthew dodged the punches. "Good. Now when you have your opponent on the run, go for a hard punch like a haymaker or an uppercut."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Anne accepted the card

"Dinah" Dinah introduced

OT:

Dinah

Matthew dodged the punches. "Good. Now when you have your opponent on the run, go for a hard punch like a haymaker or an uppercut."

"Hey!" Dinah called out" Corner person here!" she pointed to herself" Which means I provide the boxing strategy"

"Less talking more boxing" Mick said

BTW posted a sign up thread for the horror RPG Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Anne accepted the card

"Dinah" Dinah introduced

OT:

Dinah

"Hey!" Dinah called out" Corner person here!" she pointed to herself" Which means I provide the boxing strategy"

"Less talking more boxing" Mick said

BTW posted a sign up thread for the horror RPG Smile

"Yes sir!" Matthew said as he gave Damon a punch to the chest.

more_horiz
After a few more knockdowns, the coach called the parring match. Matthew helped Damon up. "Not bad for your first try, you have speed and you're a quick learner."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply