ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Omni-Man: Birth Of A Hero

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionOmni-Man: Birth Of A Hero - Page 2 EmptyRe: Omni-Man: Birth Of A Hero

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
After a few more knockdowns, the coach called the parring match. Matthew helped Damon up. "Not bad for your first try, you have speed and you're a quick learner."

Dinah got in the ring"Just be glad it isn't the real thing" she patted him on the shoulder. Damon winced

"You know the saying kid. What doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger. See ya tomorrow" Mick said

descriptionOmni-Man: Birth Of A Hero - Page 2 EmptyRe: Omni-Man: Birth Of A Hero

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
After a few more knockdowns, the coach called the parring match. Matthew helped Damon up. "Not bad for your first try, you have speed and you're a quick learner."

Dinah got in the ring"Just be glad it isn't the real thing" she patted him on the shoulder. Damon winced

"You know the saying kid. What doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger. See ya tomorrow" Mick said

"You said it Mick." Matthew said and hopped out of the ring and walked to the dressing room.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"You said it Mick." Matthew said and hopped out of the ring and walked to the dressing room.

Damon got out of the dressing room and finds Dinah waiting" Hey before you go got something to say to you" she said

Damon walked over to her" Whats up?" Dinah then slipped a card in his pocket" My cell phone number, call me if you want some private training" she said in a low tone

"Uh...sure" Damon said bashfully

As she leaves he walks over to Anne who was waiting by the exit"What was that about?"

"Got me a trainer" Damon smiled then Anne looked" Doesn't look like the trainer type"

"Jealous are you" Damon teased then Anne scoffed"Please."

"BTW ease up on the hugging and the patting on the back. Still sore from the sparring session" Damon said then Anne pointed" Just be glad it's a sparring session and not a real fight with a group of thugs"

Damon nods" Point taken Anne"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Damon got out of the dressing room and finds Dinah waiting" Hey before you go got something to say to you" she said

Damon walked over to her" Whats up?" Dinah then slipped a card in his pocket" My cell phone number, call me if you want some private training" she said in a low tone

As she leaves he walks over to Anne who was waiting by the exit"What was that about?"

"Got me a trainer" Damon smiled then Anne looked" Doesn't look like the trainer type"

"BTW ease up on the hugging and the patting on the back. Still sore from the sparring session" Damon said then Anne pointed" Just be glad it's a sparring session and not a real fight with a group of thugs"

Matthew took a drink from his water bottle as he jogged home.
He passed Anne and Damon on the other side of the street and waved. As he kept running, he spotted something out of the corner of his eye. He thought it was his mind playing tricks on him, but it still weirded him out a bit. It was a man, a tall man. His hands were behind his back and he was walking down the street. He passed by Michael and he glanced at his face. He had a bit of a beard. Matthew didn't get a good look at his face but he had the biggest grin on his face. A wide, toothy, grin. Matthew wasn't sure what it was, but, something disturbed him about the man deeply.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/274/0/b/quarters_by_seventwelve-d5gfz2u.jpg

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

He passed Anne and Damon on the other side of the street and waved. As he kept running, he spotted something out of the corner of his eye. He thought it was his mind playing tricks on him, but it still weirded him out a bit. It was a man, a tall man. His hands were behind his back and he was walking down the street. He passed by Michael and he glanced at his face. He had a bit of a beard. Matthew didn't get a good look at his face but he had the biggest grin on his face. A wide, toothy, grin. Matthew wasn't sure what it was, but, something disturbed him about the man deeply.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/274/0/b/quarters_by_seventwelve-d5gfz2u.jpg

Nice touch Smile

Damon and Anne caught the city bus, Anne spotted someone out of the corner of her eye as she sat next to Damon. Damon sees whom she was glancing at. A young man that looks around the same age as Damon sits in the far end of the bus by himself, his clothing isn't anything out of the ordinary. It is a white buttoned shirt with a white t-shirt underneath. Him and Anne are familiar with the young man as he goes to their school. He made no interaction with them or anyone on the bus. He just sits there with his head down slightly while looking out at the window of the bus. Not at anything in particular but in a staring in space kind of state.

"I wouldn't try it" Damon whispered to Anne who responded" You seriously don't believe in those rumors that the school say about him do you?"

David Callihan, currently put into the foster care system after losing his parents in a house fire. Rumors circulating around the school is that he started the fire

"Trust me Anne, I'm the last to take heed to school gossip. Just that when you have some people that prefer to be alone then it's best to leave them be" Damon said

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Nice touch Smile

Damon and Anne caught the city bus, Anne spotted someone out of the corner of her eye as she sat next to Damon. Damon sees whom she was glancing at. A young man that looks around the same age as Damon sits in the far end of the bus by himself, his clothing isn't anything out of the ordinary. It is a white buttoned shirt with a white t-shirt underneath. Him and Anne are familiar with the young man as he goes to their school. He made no interaction with them or anyone on the bus. He just sits there with his head down slightly while looking out at the window of the bus. Not at anything in particular but in a staring in space kind of state.

"I wouldn't try it" Damon whispered to Anne who responded" You seriously don't believe in those rumors that the school say about him do you?"

David Callihan, currently put into the foster care system after losing his parents in a house fire. Rumors circulating around the school is that he started the fire

"Trust me Anne, I'm the last to take heed to school gossip. Just that when you have some people that prefer to be alone then it's best to leave them be" Damon said

Matthew shook it off and continued on, passing the bus and waving to David as he continued home.

Finally arriving back, Matthew stretched and smiled. "That was a hell of a run. I'm home!"

more_horiz
Montage Time

Week 1

Try to be best
‘Cause you’re only a man
And a man’s gotta learn to take it

Damon and Matthew are boxing in the ring, Damon goes for some punching combinations at Matthew who blocks them then he gives Damon a uppercut to the chin. Damon goes down on the canvas.

Anne winches at that punch

Try to believe
Though the going gets rough
That you gotta hang tough to make it

Either by determination or stubbornness Damon pulls himself up and turns and smiles at Anne, waving at her then give a smile that signifies" I'm ok" then continues the fight

History repeats itself
Try and you’ll succeed

Never doubt that you’re the one
And you can have your dreams!

Damon runs with Dinah, he looks beat but not beaten and Anne runs with him shouting encouragement

Week 2

You’re the best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down
You’re the Best!
Around!

Damon is doing a little better against Matthew, he manage to land not just a hit in but also last a little but longer in the ring with him. He gets punched in the stomach which left him winded

You’re the Best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you dow-ow-ow-ow-own

Damon ducks a few punches from Matthew then counters with a few punches of his own. Matthew recovers then gives Damon a punch to the face that rocked him then another that cause him to hit the canvas

Week 3

Fight ‘til the end
Cause your life will depend
On the strength that you have inside you

In the Gym Damon is doing push ups with Dinah, he lost count after about twenty and he looked like that he was about to collapse but Dinah appears the opposite

Ah you gotta be proud
starin’ out in the cloud
When the odds in the game defy you

Standing in the corner Dinah gives instructions to Damon then puts the mouthpeace in his mouth. He bangs his gloves together then prepares for his sparring with Matthew.

Try your best to win them all
and one day time will tell
when you’re the one that’s standing there
you’ll reach the final bell!

Both Damon and Anne are in Damon's home studying for a test, while looking over some sketches for Damon's costume

You’re the best!
Around!
You’re the Best!
Around!

Damon blocks a few punches from Matthew. He's getting better in his defense. He uses his agility to avoid the punches then he got caught in a punch to the ribs. It sting but to Damon's surprise it didn't hurt.

You’re the Best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you dow-ow-ow-ho-how-ho-own

During class the test papers are handed. Damon smiled then showed the B+ that he got to Anne, who grinned then looked down at her paper. Which got an A+. She glances to the upper right at David who had a less enthused look on his face when his paper is handed to him.

Week 4

You’re the best!
Around!
You’re the Best!
Around!

Damon runs with Dinah, he manages to keep up with her. Dinah even smiled slightly at his improvement

You’re the Best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you dow-ow-ow-ow-own

Damon did a final push up then both. Unlike the last trial he look really lively as he got up with Dinah who congratulates him.

Fight ‘til you drop
never stop
can’t give up

Anne watches the session with Mick who looks impressed at how far he has come

Week 5

until you reach the top (FIGHT!)
you’re the best in town (FIGHT!)
Listen to that sound

It is the final round of the sparring session, the fact that Damon made it this far is an improvement. He gets the mouthpeace that Dinah gave him and puts it in his mouth

A little bit of all you got
Can never bring you down

Damon nods at Matt who nods in return. Mick signals for the session to begin then Dinah patch Damon on the shoulder for encouragement.

You’re the best!
Around!

The both of them exchange punches, Damon lands one to where Matthew felt it just enough that he was surprised by that. Damon took advantage of that and land him a few combo punches. He manage to get Matthew backed against the ropes.

You’re the Best!
Around!

Matthew gives Damon a counter punch but Damon ducks it then gives Damon a punch across the jaw. The two continues to exchange punches till the bell rings and the session is over.

more_horiz
Thoughts?

more_horiz
Damon sure learns fast, excellent fights man.

more_horiz
Matthew drank water. "Gotta say man, you're one hell of a fast learner. Another five weeks, you could be taking on heavyweights."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Matthew drank water. "Gotta say man, you're one hell of a fast learner. Another five weeks, you could be taking on heavyweights."
"I wouldn't go that far. Lasting longer against you is rewarding enough" Damon said wiping his face with a towel

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"I wouldn't go that far. Lasting longer against you is rewarding enough" Damon said wiping his face with a towel

"Thanks. You have seriously improved though.....say, you want to meet my dad? He's the Champ."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Thanks. You have seriously improved though.....say, you want to meet my dad? He's the Champ."

"Sure" Damon smiled

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Sure" Damon smiled

They soon arrived at Matthew's house and walked inside. "Hey there sport, who's your friend?"
"This is Damon, the sparring partner I told you about."
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/112/2/0/taste_of_defeat___cover_by_bustergarou-d4x62zk.png
Oliver 'The Annihilator' Maximilian: The Heavyweight Champion of the World.
"Ahhh yeah, Mick told me about you two. Apparently you're getting popular in the gym."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Sure" Damon smiled

They soon arrived at Matthew's house and walked inside. "Hey there sport, who's your friend?"
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/112/2/0/taste_of_defeat___cover_by_bustergarou-d4x62zk.png
"Ahhh yeah, Mick told me about you two. Apparently you're getting popular in the gym."
(OMG the guy's build like a house) Damon thought to himself then offered his hand" Hello sir."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Sure" Damon smiled
(OMG the guy's build like a house) Damon thought to himself then offered his hand" Hello sir."

"Hello there Damon!" He grinned and shook Damon's hand.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Sure" Damon smiled
" I've heard of you. My other dad says that he used to watch your fights all the time" Damon said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Sure" Damon smiled
" I've heard of you. My other dad says that he used to watch your fights all the time" Damon said

"Has he now?" Oliver got an idea. "Alright Damon, how would you and your dad like an autograph?"

more_horiz
R-Really?! Thank you very much sir!" Damon smiled

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
R-Really?! Thank you very much sir!" Damon smiled

"Not a problem Damon. Alright.." He took out a pen and a photo of him and signed one to Damon and then the other to Damon's dads.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply