ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionThe Adventures of Booster Gold and Guy Gardner EmptyThe Adventures of Booster Gold and Guy Gardner

more_horiz

Lois's reaction lol!
Guy trolling Hal lol! lol! lol!

On the planet Khanasa

"And thats how we've defeated The Dredd Korvuk. Sure it was a little rough on the first round but we've got our second wind and payed it back big time and he's now rotting in a space cell thanks to us." Booster said to the bar customers in Khanasa, imagine the bar in the Star Wars film A New Hope but mainly flirting with an eight armed green skinned humanoid space babe

Note: The defeat occured in Supergirl #1: Fragging Bounty Hunter

descriptionThe Adventures of Booster Gold and Guy Gardner EmptyRe: The Adventures of Booster Gold and Guy Gardner

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Lois's reaction lol!

On the planet Khanasa

"And thats how we've defeated The Dredd Korvuk. Sure it was a little rough on the first round but we've got our second wind and payed it back big time and he's now rotting in a space cell thanks to us." Booster said to the bar customers in Khanasa, imagine the bar in the Star Wars film A New Hope but mainly flirting with an eight armed green skinned humanoid space babe

"Er..ladies?" Booster asked while the ladies were more focused on his robot sidekick Skeets

"So tell me, what is it like being a member of The Justice League?" An elven alien female asked Skeets in a sultry tone

"Whats Martian Manhunter really like?" Another one asked Skeets, he'd blush if he could

"..What just happened" Booster asked himself

descriptionThe Adventures of Booster Gold and Guy Gardner EmptyRe: The Adventures of Booster Gold and Guy Gardner

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Lois's reaction lol!

On the planet Khanasa

"Er..ladies?" Booster asked while the ladies were more focused on his robot sidekick Skeets

"So tell me, what is it like being a member of The Justice League?" An elven alien female asked Skeets in a sultry tone

"Whats Martian Manhunter really like?" Another one asked Skeets, he'd blush if he could

"You just got trumped by your robot." Guy explained casually.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Lois's reaction lol!

On the planet Khanasa

" Haven't exactly scored any points yourself" Booster pointed" BTW since we are both scoreless what was it you were trying to tell me awhile back?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Lois's reaction lol!

On the planet Khanasa

" Haven't exactly scored any points yourself" Booster pointed" BTW since we are both scoreless what was it you were trying to tell me awhile back?"

"Well..." Guy started. "While we were fighting, I....had the strangest feeling someone had dissed me. Granted it's not uncommon, but still....have you ever had that feeling?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Lois's reaction lol!

On the planet Khanasa

"Well..." Guy started. "While we were fighting, I....had the strangest feeling someone had dissed me. Granted it's not uncommon, but still....have you ever had that feeling?"

"Hmm" Booster pondured while rubbing his chin" On some occasion. Describe this dissed feeling you've recieved, could you pinpoint the voice behind it"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Lois's reaction lol!

On the planet Khanasa

"Hmm" Booster pondured while rubbing his chin" On some occasion. Describe this dissed feeling you've recieved, could you pinpoint the voice behind it"

"Hmmmm.....not quite sure, but I believe it was a female voice."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Lois's reaction lol!

On the planet Khanasa

"Hmmmm.....not quite sure, but I believe it was a female voice."

"Does this one have superpowers?" Booster asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Most likely....." Guy asked the ring and held it up and shined the light. After a few moments of glowing, the ring created a construct that slowly took the shape of an S.
Guy and Booster stared at it. "...Supergirl. Huh. I would've thought Wonder Woman."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Most likely....." Guy asked the ring and held it up and shined the light. After a few moments of glowing, the ring created a construct that slowly took the shape of an S.
Guy and Booster stared at it. "...Supergirl. Huh. I would've thought Wonder Woman."

"I was leaning more towards Mary Marvel tbh" Booster said

Skeets emergency alarm beeps" Deepest apologies, duty calls" he says to the women who looked on with disappointed looks and flew towards Booster and Guy" We've got a situation. There was a altercation at a restaurant not too far from here"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Skeets emergency alarm beeps" Deepest apologies, duty calls" he says to the women who looked on with disappointed looks and flew towards Booster and Guy" We've got a situation. There was a altercation at a restaurant not too far from here"

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Lead the way Skeets!" Guy said.

more_horiz
"So a space maniac burst into here and started shooting up the place?" Booster asked the restaurant owner

"Nobody was hurt. The lady who once dined here made sure of that" The restaurant owner said

"Can you describe her?" Booster asked then the owner described both the woman and the bounty hunter

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"So a space maniac burst into here and started shooting up the place?" Booster asked the restaurant owner

"Nobody was hurt. The lady who once dined here made sure of that" The restaurant owner said

"Can you describe her?" Booster asked then the owner described both the woman and the bounty hunter

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Lobo and Supergirl! OHhhh man, if Big Blue finds out about this, he'll flip....on the other hand..did you see which way they went?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Lobo and Supergirl! OHhhh man, if Big Blue finds out about this, he'll flip....on the other hand..did you see which way they went?"

"When she started to gain control of the situation she led him out of the restaurant and was flying west from here" The owner said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"When she started to gain control of the situation she led him out of the restaurant and was flying west from here" The owner said

"Then we're heading west and pounding the bastitch out of him! Come on gang!" Guy said and created a glowing green aura around himself and flew off with Booster and Skeets.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Then we're heading west and pounding the bastitch out of him! Come on gang!" Guy said and created a glowing green aura around himself and flew off with Booster and Skeets.

"Well..From the looks of things she beat us to it" Booster Gold said then Skeets looked around" From the looks of things he had some assistance. I've picked up some psychic signatures and from the reading this one is among the upper level psychics"

"Hmm. From the looks of things Lobo took Kara and has met with the mysterious psychic as we speak" Booster said then asked Skeets" Can your psi sensors locate the psychic?"

"That it will sir but we must be of haste before the signature dies down" Skeets said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Well..From the looks of things she beat us to it" Booster Gold said then Skeets looked around" From the looks of things he had some assistance. I've picked up some psychic signatures and from the reading this one is among the upper level psychics"

"Hmm. From the looks of things Lobo took Kara and has met with the mysterious psychic as we speak" Booster said then asked Skeets" Can your psi sensors locate the psychic?"

"That it will sir but we must be of haste before the signature dies down" Skeets said

"Well lucky us then, GL's can cross interstellar distances with ease." Guy encased the three of them in a bubble. "Just point me in the right directions little buddy."

more_horiz
Continued from....

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t46p15-marvel-cau-heroes-for-hire

Traveling through space Booster can hear Guy laughing"Whats so funny?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Continued from....

"Oh nothing, never expected you to hijack a show away from Wilson."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Continued from....

"Deathstroke? Why would I do that?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Continued from....

"Deathstroke? Why would I do that?"

"A different Wilson. Anyway, it looks like we're almost there."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply