ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionHeroes Journey: A Superhero RPG EmptyHeroes Journey: A Superhero RPG

more_horiz
With CAU being a take on the Westernization of superheroes Heroes Journey is an easternization take of superheroes. It has your Henshin Heroes, Magical Girls, Magical Beings, or Animeesque Flying Bricks. Like CAU Heroes Journey isn't about a plot it has more to do with world building in not just the world itself but the characters that reside within the world they live in.

descriptionHeroes Journey: A Superhero RPG EmptyRe: Heroes Journey: A Superhero RPG

more_horiz
Good idea. Very Happy

descriptionHeroes Journey: A Superhero RPG EmptyRe: Heroes Journey: A Superhero RPG

more_horiz
Main character, well not really main main character but the hero character I'm opening with.

Alex Strong(Venture)

Heroes Journey: A Superhero RPG Thcab310
Heroes Journey: A Superhero RPG Portra10

A cross between Harry Potter and Captain Marvel

more_horiz
Heroes Journey: A Superhero RPG 1603evo

Heroes Journey: A Superhero RPG 51d6ix

Cool

more_horiz
I have a few characters that would be awesome for this.

more_horiz
FistofIron wrote:
I have a few characters that would be awesome for this.
All ears:) 

more_horiz
Name: Oda Yagyu

Hero Name: Brawler of Justice

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 300

Appearance: Oda is a tall and muscular man who dresses in red and black biker gear complete with a black oni mask when he fights crime. His skin is rather pale and he has a shaven head. he has numerous scars on his body from his countless brawls.

Bio: Since he was a kid Oda always had a passion for defending people from evil and as he's gotten older his passion has grown stronger. He lives in Japan and a town called Monsterville and as you can guess from the name most his enemies are not human.

Abilities: Oda has spuerhuman strength and durability from his years of fighting and training. Despite his size he is fast enough to snatch bullets out of the air.

more_horiz
FistofIron wrote:
Name: Oda Yagyu

Hero Name: Brawler of Justice

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 300

Appearance: Oda is a tall and muscular man who dresses in red and black biker gear complete with a black oni mask when he fights crime. His skin is rather pale and he has a shaven head. he has numerous scars on his body from his countless brawls.

Bio: Since he was a kid Oda always had a passion for defending people from evil and as he's gotten older his passion has grown stronger. He lives in Japan and a town called Monsterville and as you can guess from the name most his enemies are not human.

Abilities: Oda has spuerhuman strength and durability from his years of fighting and training. Despite his size he is fast enough to snatch bullets out of the air.
This guy has potential

more_horiz
Name: Rei Akechi

Hero Name: Snow Queen

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 125

More to come

more_horiz
Just a notice I'm looking at starting the RPG up either tomorrow evening or Monday evening:) 

more_horiz
Sweet!

more_horiz
Jim Faust

Battle Mage

Former orphan taken in by assassin turned librarian Remus Long, Jim is a young man with great ambitions. He's also the type to not think things through. Jim lives with Remus, who runs Aeon Library, reportedly the largest receptacle of magic literature known to man.

Jim is a Mage who uses a gun to cast spells. Six bullets each, earth, wind, water, fire, void and soul. He fashions the bullets himself but Remus gave him the gun as a holdover from his assassin days

Remus Long aka Fatal Fang

Remus Long is a "mythic" a catch-all title supernatural beings have. Remus is an Alpha male werewolf who's past is mostly shrouded in mystery. What is known to those in the underworld is that Remus was formerly one fifth of the assassin group "five fingers of death" for about ten year, quitting two years ago under mysterious circumstances and adopting Jim in something called the "Horizon Event" which he's REALLY not fond of talking about.

Remus is a good guardian to Jim, quite different from his young ward. Where Jim is impulsive, Remus is patient. Where Jim is a bit of a smartass, Remus is quite respectable and wise. Wisdom comes with age though, and some might say Remus sees a lot of his younger self in Jim, explaining why he wants to care for him

Remus is a lycanthrope/werewolf but does not possess the usual weakness due to killing the alpha who turned him. He does get nauseous around silver though. He is superstrong (class 30 in human form, 60 in werewolf form), super speed and reflexes (Mach 3 and Mach 6), agility and heightened senses. He also possesses great knowledge about magic and mythics. He also has his own style of fighting, Fist of Fenrir which is based around his lycanthropy.

He looks like Yugo Ogami from Bloody Roar in a nice suit and glasses

Johnny Cool

Johnny cool has light blue skin, white spiked hair and white eyes. He seems to know Remus very well, but he isn't someone Remus would call a friend. Johnny is a mythic of the vampire subspecies, but instead of sucking blood, he absorbs heat and dispenses cold from his body, giving him cryokinetic abilities in addition to heightened physical abilities. cool, calm and collected with a sick sense of humor, Johnny is the leader of the assassin group Five Fingers of Death, and that makes him a former coworker/ally of Remus. While Remus disapproves of Johnny coming around, especially for the bad influence he could be on Jim, he's usually very civil about it, and so is Johnny. Johnny has tried many times to lure Remus back into the gang, but to no avail

Reflex/real name Robin Arrow-A magically attuned marksman born in the Forest of the Hunters, Robin Arrow is a master of motion magic, able to alter or change the way an object is flying or negate the motion of others if they come into close quarter combat with him

Mami Wata/Monica Agua-A mermaid with the ability to hypnotize men and utilize different aspects of the sea

Nina Dovahkin/Marla Scales-A dragonborn child

El Rell/Ellis Relliso

Last edited by Froggy on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
since I'm bored I'm making a character for this

Edward  Jones

The Iron Alchemist

1/2 American 1/2 Japanese

age 15

joke height: as small as a dust mite  need a strong magnifying glass to see him Laughing 

actual height: 4'0"

joke weight:  way less than a gram so light a gentle breeze blows him away Laughing 

actual weight:  63 pounds

power: alchemy ( physical abilities equivalent to that of  Edwards from FMA Brotherhood)

gear: Magkitech  arm and Magkitech legs

Heroes Journey: A Superhero RPG Edward_Elric_by_CBummers

theme- Ready Steady Go

Bio: Edward Jones used to live in American  until him and his mother move to his father's hometown Magikville Japan. Magikville a place populate  by  magic girls, and magical beings with a few ordinary people live there hence the name.  during his first day there Edward was shown anime for the first time by a magical girl name  Yuri.  the two eventually became boyfriend & girlfriend and watch anime together.

out of all the anime Edward watch his favorite was   Hagane no Renkinjutsushi: Furumetaru Arukemisuto know in american as  Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. the anime spark  Edward's interest in Alchemy and he want to learn it.  while searching through the magical library  Edward came across Alchemy and had met  three beautiful girls in the process a magical cat girl, a magical girl and a magical girl like Yuri.

however when Yuri saw this she got mad and smashed  Edward's head with her magical spike club into a bloody mess leave him without a head. then she revives him  and punches him into sky like a shooting star.  Edward enroll in Alchemy school and while learn Alchemy he was killed many times bought back to life and punch into  sky like a shooting star by Yuri Shi  every time she got mad at him for something.

when he attempt to do his first transmutation Edward Jones  to heal the wounds he got dodge ball actually with Yuri it was more like death ball than anything else  botch the transmutation and end up destroying both of his legs and his right arm in the process.  so  Yuri took him to the local blacksmith who fix him up with Magkitech  arm and Magkitech legs which were pretty much like the automail he saw in Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood expect that they were power by magic.  because his right arm was Magkitech arm now Edward had gain the ability to due alchemy with out have to use a circle due to arm's magical properties.

he still goes to school  is still with Yuri  and has taking up using his Alchemy to help others and to fight evil.

Yuri Shi his Girlfriend

Heroes Journey: A Superhero RPG DokuroChan4

more_horiz
yet another character this time in the spirit of Roy Mustang

Kyo  Mitsuo

The Boom Boom Alchemist

age 30

height: 6'0"

weight: 215lbs

Power: Alchemy  ( Kyo specializes in  Combustion)

gear: wears magical gloves with  Hermetic Circles  on the front of them and in the center of the circles are is a symbol of a phoenix on on each glove.   these gloves allow Kyo to Spontaneously ignite objects even air molecules. which allows him to created explosions of fire hence his another name the Boom boom Alchemist.  explosions of fire aren't the only thing  Kyo can make his gloves also allow him to   combust  energy forming energy explosions ,  combust sound to forming sound base explosions  he can even combust H2O  molecules to make make Hydro explosions.

Heroes Journey: A Superhero RPG ROY_IS_TO_SEXY_by_kibashannon

Bio: Kyo is the backer of the Alchemy School  that Edward Jones goes to. Kyo lives in Scion City in a nice  luxury apartment.  he often works at Aeon Library as a librarian ( technically assistant librarian) or as many other jobs.   Kyo is know for his charm , cocky and smug  attitude.   Kyo is skilled in a type of magic call Alchemy which utilizes Hermetic Circles  and he specializes in Combustion.  normally  Kyo shouldn't be able to combust anything with out drawing a Hermetic Circle first and preform the correct hand movements  but he wears magical gloves with Hermetic Circles on them that allow him do his Combustion Alchemy without having to draw a Hermetic Circle.

more_horiz
Name: Daisuke Hashimoto

Hero Name: Godhand

Height: 5"10

Weight: 178lbs

Appearance: Godhand has a lean muscular build. When usually get hearts in there eyes when they see him and his dark red hair. He's most often seen in black jeans and tee shirt.

Bio: Godhand is a martial who has decided to challenge himself by fighting the evils of the world.

Abilities: He is a master of Fujin Karate which makes use of speed and wind related techniques.

Strength: Building Buster

Speed: Mach 3

Durability: Able to take building busting attacks.

more_horiz
Yuri Shi

Heroes Journey: A Superhero RPG DokuroChan4

Height: 5'0" ( in human form) 9'0" ( in Oni form)

weight: 130 pounds ( in human form) 600 pounds  ( in Oni form )

Race: Shi Oni

other classification: demon magic girl

weapon: Shi Club  ( a magical spike club design to be a instant death weapon that only  works on non magical beings )

natural Shi Oni powers

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Supernatural_Condition

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Infusion

Life Force Absorption

Resurrection

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Oni_Physiology     ( everything list in Applications and Super  Durability)

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Anger_Empowerment

Cryokinesis

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Feral_Mind

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Human_Disguise

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Semi-Immortality

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Sense

magical abilities / spells

Transportation spells.

more_horiz
The Council of 13

13 is a deadly number, and this council was established with that as a part of it's hierarchy. Different types of vampires brought together, ranked from one to thirteen. Ice, time, motion, void, core, earth, mind, steel, nightmare, myth, fade, fire and emotions. Each vampire/Concepteferatu has an ability related to these things, or receives sustenance from it in place of blood. The members are

1. Legend-Myth
2. Excalibur-Steel
3. Tempus-time
4. Anansi-Mind
5.Kukulcan-Earth
6. Anaris-????? (Legato let me know and i'll edit this in)
7. Johnny Cool-Ice
8. Adamus-core
9. Scorch-fire
10. Turmoil-emotions
11. Stawpuhngoe-motion
12. Dissidia-Fade
13. Lastimus-nightmare

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The Council of 13

13 is a deadly number, and this council was established with that as a part of it's hierarchy. Different types of vampires brought together, ranked from one to thirteen. Ice, time, motion, void, core, earth, mind, steel, nightmare, myth, fade, fire and emotions. Each vampire/Concepteferatu has an ability related to these things, or receives sustenance from it in place of blood. The members are

1. Legend-Myth
2. Excalibur-Steel
3. Tempus-time
4. Anansi-Mind
5.Kukulcan-Earth
6. Anaris- Order/Law
7. Johnny Cool-Ice
8. Adamus-core
9. Scorch-fire
10. Turmoil-emotions
11. Methos- Chaos
12. Dissidia-Fade
13. Lastimus-nightmare
Actually I was going for The Guild or Collegium(Latin for guild) 13. Actually liked Collegium 13. It consist of 13 of the most powerful mages who are also anthropomorphic personifications of, as you mentioned, ice, time, trickery, void, core, earth, mind, steel, nightmare, myth, fade, fire and emotions.

There are more within the Collegium but the 13 are considered the highest and respected position within the Collegium.

In other words, they're the closest things Heroes Journey has to not just a pantheon but also a God. Which is justified as some rumors spurn out that the Collegium happen to be reincarnations of the Old Gods.

more_horiz
I'm okay with that. I wasn't planning on them being gods but just powerful vampires.

I didn't think of them as anthromorphic personifications of concepts, but just vampires who's bloodsucking was replaced by these things

like johnny fed/controlled ice/cold but I can roll with this. It just makes the whole thing with Johnny being an assassin a bit different, since that's how Remus knew him and it'd be weird for a god to do that

but I can roll with it I guess, just now Remus looks like a dick for talking to the concept of Order/Law like that when I figured it was a guild of powerful vampires who Johnny belonged to and moved in secrecy. I'll edit my post later so he doesn't look like an ass, since he's generaly supposed to come off as a respectable dude

I like the name you gave, and I'm sorry for forgetting it in the write up dude

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
I'm okay with that. I wasn't planning on them being gods but just powerful vampires.

I didn't think of them as anthromorphic personifications of concepts, but just vampires who's bloodsucking was replaced by these things

like johnny fed/controlled ice/cold but I can roll with this. It just makes the whole thing with Johnny being an assassin a bit different, since that's how Remus knew him and it'd be weird for a god to do that

but I can roll with it I guess, just now Remus looks like a dick for talking to the concept of Order/Law like that when I figured it was a guild of powerful vampires who Johnny belonged to and moved in secrecy. I'll edit my post later so he doesn't look like an ass, since he's generaly supposed to come off as a respectable dude

Ah. You could just have it that Johnny was a field agent instead of a member. Still not that bad of a title since it did took a group to take him down. Pretty nice feat I'd say. And yeah I'd go for an edit. I don't mind a character with an edge but he was a little too edgy. Especially towards Uji.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Ah. You could just have it that Johnny was a field agent instead of a member. Still not that bad of a title since it did took a group to take him down. Pretty nice feat I'd say. And yeah I'd go for an edit. I don't mind a character with an edge but he was a little too edgy. Especially towards Uji.
already edited

and I guess ill go with that

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
The Council of 13

1. Legend-Myth
2. Excalibur-Steel
3. Tempus-time
4. Anansi-Mind
5.Kukulcan-Earth
6. Anaris- Order/Law
7. Johnny Cool-Ice
8. Adamus-core
9. Scorch-fire
10. Turmoil-emotions
11. Methos- Chaos
12. Dissidia-Fade
13. Lastimus-nightmare
Actually I was going for The Guild or Collegium(Latin for guild) 13. Actually liked Collegium 13. It consist of 13 of the most powerful mages who are also anthropomorphic personifications of, as you mentioned, ice, time, trickery, void, core, earth, mind, steel, nightmare, myth, fade, fire and emotions.

There are more within the Collegium but the 13 are considered the highest and respected position within the Collegium.

In other words, they're the closest things Heroes Journey has to not just a pantheon but also a God. Which is justified as some rumors spurn out that the Collegium happen to be reincarnations of the Old Gods.

Very nice!Very Happy 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply