ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Omega The Psychic Superhero

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionOmega The Psychic Superhero EmptyOmega The Psychic Superhero

more_horiz
Omega The Psychic Superhero 34zd3k6

descriptionOmega The Psychic Superhero EmptyRe: Omega The Psychic Superhero

more_horiz
I remember......I remember bright lights shining down on me. The restraints digging into my skin as I struggle and there are tubes inside my body and syringes being stabbed into my skin. There are the men there....the men and the women in the lab coats are poking and prodding me and cutting me open and sewing me shut and the men and the women in suits watching me through the glass.
Then I am in a new room and strapped to a chair and looking down the barrel of a gun. I see the man in the suit smiling as he is pulling the trigger and the hammer cocks. The barrel belches smoke and fire as the bullet leaves the gun.
Blood....there is blood...blood on my hands and blood on the walls and organs falling down and men screaming and brains in glass and there is blood and I am standing in the middle of it all.
And through it all......I am smiling.
And then the music started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgfMigOMEO0
Michael bolted up right and looked around. He was in his bedroom. The music was coming from his alarm. He shook his head and grabbed a quick shower. (That one again....the hell is up with that huh?) Michael shook off the dream and finished washing and dried off and took his dog out, his faithful wiener-beagle mix Louie, and gave his dog a puppy treat when he got back inside. Michael grabbed his book bag and left for school, putting on his headphones as he left for school.
Omega The Psychic Superhero 10mj43b
He yawned on the bus and turned to stare out the window..couldn't stop about that freaky dream...

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
I remember......I remember bright lights shining down on me. The restraints digging into my skin as I struggle and there are tubes inside my body and syringes being stabbed into my skin. There are the men there....the men and the women in the lab coats are poking and prodding me and cutting me open and sewing me shut and the men and the women in suits watching me through the glass.
Then I am in a new room and strapped to a chair and looking down the barrel of a gun. I see the man in the suit smiling as he is pulling the trigger and the hammer cocks. The barrel belches smoke and fire as the bullet leaves the gun.
Blood....there is blood...blood on my hands and blood on the walls and organs falling down and men screaming and brains in glass and there is blood and I am standing in the middle of it all.
And through it all......I am smiling.
And then the music started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgfMigOMEO0
Michael bolted up right and looked around. He was in his bedroom. The music was coming from his alarm. He shook his head and grabbed a quick shower. (That one again....the hell is up with that huh?) Michael shook off the dream and finished washing and dried off and took his dog out, his faithful wiener-beagle mix Louie, and gave his dog a puppy treat when he got back inside. Michael grabbed his book bag and left for school, putting on his headphones as he left for school.
Omega The Psychic Superhero 10mj43b

He yawned on the bus and turned to stare out the window..couldn't stop about that freaky dream. The truth was, Michael did have a car of his own, but he was super tired today, so it would be safer to take the bus instead. Besides which, this gave him time to think. The world was going crazy. An alien invasion in England, Riving-ton Falls being attacked by an entire gang of metahumans, a pyrokinetic burning down hospitals. Michael felt miserable every time he heard things like that. Pyrokinetic's, fire users, were all the same, they were all lunatics who enjoyed abusing their powers and laughed as they watched innocent's burn alive. Just like what had happened to him. Michael pushed the memory away and turned to watch the other students load up onto the bus. As he was watching everyone come on, he started getting a headache. Michael reached up and rubbed his head but the throbbing headache would continue the whole way to the school. Michael tried his best to ignore it and as he got off the bus he felt it starting to clear up. "Must be the lack of sleep." He said to himself and carried his bag over his shoulder as he walked through the doors.
He heard something as he was walking inside: Goth freak. Michael looked around for the source but with all of the students walking inside, he couldn't figure out who it was from. Michael sighed and continued on when he was shoved to the side and hit the wall. Michael watched as a group of larger students walked by.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/191/1/a/Bully_Preps_Background_by_Kai19999.jpg
(Well at least now I know who that was from.) He thought to himself and stood up and got to class.
His first class was History. Michael took off his hat and sat in the back as usual and told himself to try and stay awake through class.
However, his headache started up again and as he was trying to ignore it, the teacher walked in the room. Another day, another class....do they even pay attention?
(....Did anyone else hear that?) Michael wondered. He looked at the other students (Doesn't look like it.)
Another voice.
Maybe I should skip my next class? I have to study for the test today and going would just slow me down.
Somebody want to tell me why I have class with that goth freak?
O.M.G. She did not just tweet that! Said someone else who was texting and trying to keep their phone hidden.
I've got it! I'll hide the paper with the answers down my shirt! No way teach will look there!
This is so boring!
Michael raised his hand.
"Yes Michael?"
"Can....can I go to the bathroom?"
"Fine. Hurry back."
Michael nodded and left the room.
He rested against the lockers and held his head as he slid down to the floor and just wished for the headaches to go away.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

He rested against the lockers and held his head as he slid down to the floor and just wished for the headaches to go away.

As he sat there and tried to relax and push back the headaches, the lockers around him started shaking. After squeezing his eyes shut though the headaches stopped. Michael sighed and walked to the bathroom. After washing his hands when he was done, he looked at himself in the mirror. He looked like a mess. There were rings under his eyes and he was looking a little paler than usual. Michael splashed water on his face and rubbed his eyes and then wiped his hands with a paper towel and headed back to class.
Once class was over, Michael waited until the other students had left and walked up to the teacher. "Sir, today's class was great."
The teacher smiled. "Thank you Michael."
"You're welcome."
Michael waved and walked out of the classroom. "Okay...soooo...my head's feeling better at least. I think I'll go to the nurses office later and get checked out."
There he is! "Michael!"
Michael turned around to see Dina.
Omega The Psychic Superhero 2vlqyhx
"Hey Di."
"Do you have the notes I gave you?"
"Oh right." Michael set down his bookbag and unzipped it and pulled out the notes she had let him borrow the other day. "Thanks by the way."
"You're welcome." She said and accepted them.
"Soooo....can, um, like, walk you to your next class?" Michael asked quickly.
"That's sweet of you, but, I'm on the opposite end of the building."
"Oh...right and I have to go...yeah."
"Maybe some other time."
"Right, other time, see you."
Diana waved and ran off to her next class.
Michael sighed. "Ah well, maybe some other time." He turned and headed off to health class.
What a loser. As if she'd go out with him.
Michael immediately looked around.
The hell is he looking at?
Goth freak.
I have that damn next hour.
Hate school.
She's got a nice butt.
Such a bore.
I'm sleeping with her boyfriend!

Michael grabbed his head and ran off, out of the school building. He eventually ended up in a grassy area, a field behind the school and fell down, the voices slowly going away. Michael picked himself up. "What the hell is going on?!" He demanded and suddenly there was a sound and a piece of a tree broke off. Michael yelled and stumbled backwards. He stared at the small hole in the tree.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

As he sat there and tried to relax and push back the headaches, the lockers around him started shaking. After squeezing his eyes shut though the headaches stopped. Michael sighed and walked to the bathroom. After washing his hands when he was done, he looked at himself in the mirror. He looked like a mess. There were rings under his eyes and he was looking a little paler than usual. Michael splashed water on his face and rubbed his eyes and then wiped his hands with a paper towel and headed back to class.
Once class was over, Michael waited until the other students had left and walked up to the teacher. "Sir, today's class was great."
The teacher smiled. "Thank you Michael."
"You're welcome."
Michael waved and walked out of the classroom. "Okay...soooo...my head's feeling better at least. I think I'll go to the nurses office later and get checked out."
There he is! "Michael!"
Michael turned around to see Dina.
Omega The Psychic Superhero 2vlqyhx
"Hey Di."
"Do you have the notes I gave you?"
"Oh right." Michael set down his bookbag and unzipped it and pulled out the notes she had let him borrow the other day. "Thanks by the way."
"You're welcome." She said and accepted them.
"Soooo....can, um, like, walk you to your next class?" Michael asked quickly.
"That's sweet of you, but, I'm on the opposite end of the building."
"Oh...right and I have to go...yeah."
"Maybe some other time."
"Right, other time, see you."
Diana waved and ran off to her next class.
Michael sighed. "Ah well, maybe some other time." He turned and headed off to health class.
What a loser. As if she'd go out with him.
Michael immediately looked around.
The hell is he looking at?
Goth freak.
I have that damn next hour.
Hate school.
She's got a nice butt.
Such a bore.
I'm sleeping with her boyfriend!

Michael grabbed his head and ran off, out of the school building. He eventually ended up in a grassy area, a field behind the school and fell down, the voices slowly going away. Michael picked himself up. "What the hell is going on?!" He demanded and suddenly there was a sound and a piece of a tree broke off. Michael yelled and stumbled backwards. He stared at the small hole in the tree.

"What.....is that a hole? Did I do that?" Michael asked as he looked closer at it. "Holy cow I did...and my headaches are gone." Michael rested against the tree and thought this over. "Okay, let's see here: I have headaches all day, and the bad dream, and hearing people's voices and no one else hearing it, and the teacher, and the lockers shaking, and Diana, and running out here and the freaking tree....and....and.....no way...I-I-I think I'm psychic." affraid

more_horiz
I'm intrigued as to where this is going Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"What.....is that a hole? Did I do that?" Michael asked as he looked closer at it. "Holy cow I did...and my headaches are gone." Michael rested against the tree and thought this over. "Okay, let's see here: I have headaches all day, and the bad dream, and hearing people's voices and no one else hearing it, and the teacher, and the lockers shaking, and Diana, and running out here and the freaking tree....and....and.....no way...I-I-I think I'm psychic." affraid

"Okay....so....how did I become psychic? Was it....a meta gene? I mean, it has to be right? How else do you become a psychic?" Michael nodded. He stood up and ran his fingers through his hair. "Okay.....so, I guess that's that....I'll go through the rest of the day and then head home and start figuring this out." Going back inside, Michael headed to the library and looked around for books on the subject. He eventually found a couple on psychic's and telepathy and checked them out and just barely managed to fit them in the bag. They were due back in a week. Michael waved goodbye to the librarians and headed to his next class.

In Biology class, he sat next to Diana and took out his pencil for the test for today.

Thanks to studying and the copies of notes Diana gave him, he had a relatively easy time with the test except for one of the middle questions that stumped him. All of the craziness today had given him a mental-block.....which also gave him an idea. Keeping his eyes on his own paper, Michael started reaching out to the mind's of everyone else in the class. But with 24 students in the class, it took him a few minutes to sort through them all and then he had to figure out a good answer. After a few minutes and a pounding headache, Michael got an answer that clicked with him, reminding him of the material in the book. He jotted it down and then continued on with the rest of the test on his own. After double checking everything, Michael put his name on it and turned it in. Once class ended, Michael walked out, smiling.

"You're in a good mood. I've never seen you smile after a test."

"Oh, hey Diana. Yeah, ah, I'm just feeling really confident about this one."

"See? It's like I'm always saying: You just have to be confident in yourself and you'll go places."

"I could help you with your confidence beautiful."
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=bully+nepotism#/d1qibyp

Michael groaned. "What do you want Grant?"

"I just want to talk to Diana."

"Me and Michael are in the middle of a conversation, go away." Diana said.

"Oh, you wound me Diana. Alright, how about I make it up to you? Say, dinner?"

"She's not interested douche."

"What did you just call me?" Grant asked.

"A douche." Michael said calmly.

"You have three seconds to take it back before I rearrange your face."

"Call it like I see it."

Diana got in between them. "Alright, that's enough. This isn't the place for this. Get to class and leave us alone Grant."

Grant gave Michael a death glare. "This isn't over. Come on." He said as his friends pushed past Michael and walked away.

"Pfft. I could've taken him." He said to Diana.

"Michael."

"Right, right. No fighting in school."

"That's better. He isn't worth it anyway. Walk me to my next class?"

"Sure!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Michael."
"Sure!"

Michael walked with Diana down the hallway to her math class. "Sooo, Math?"

"Geometry and Algebra technically, but yeah. I have Paul as my teacher."

"Oh, he's nice."

"Yep what about you?"

"I'm taking Psych. It's just a couple doors down."

"Oh, alright, I'll see you at Lunch and good luck with your Psych class."

"Back at you." Michael said and waved goodbye and headed off to his own class.

After school was done, Michael walked into his house and closed the door and ran up to his room and closed the door. He took out the books and began reading about the psychic powers and telekinesis. According to the book, most psychic's used spoons as a medium or to practice on. Knowing there were a number of spoons in the kitchen, Michael ran downstairs to get a few and then ran back up to his room and closed the door and sat down. "Allllright. Let's start with something simple." Michael said as he sat on his bed and set down the spoon on his hand and waved his hand over the spoon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trqIYYf_zgI
"Holy crap...." He focused for a bit to do it again and kept practicing until he could do it with ease. He smiled. "Test one done. Test two: Bend the spoon.....should be easy enough..." He held the spoon up in hands like the book instructed and focused his mind on it, picturing the spoon bending and twisting in his hand. It took a few moments but the spoon slowly started to bend and twist in his hand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzm8kTIj_0M
"....Hooolllyyyy." Michael kept focusing on the spoon and it started floating up above his hand and then up into the air in front of him. Michael stood up slowly, keeping his eyes on it. Michael lifted his hands up and the spoon started floating up and away from him. He then pushed forward with his hands and the spoon was flung through the air and hit the closet door. The twisted and broken spoon fell to the ground. Before it could hit the ground though, Michael reached out to it and stopped the spoon just before it hit the ground. Michael then yanked his left arm back causing the spoon to fly up through the air and hit Michael on the head. "Ah! Ow. Oh man, revenge of the spoon, ow." Michael rubbed his forehead. "But still, that was awesome. I mean, I can't believe it. I'm actually a psychic! WOOHOO!" This caused a wave of psychic power around the room. "Ah! Okay.....gonna have to watch that..."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Michael."
"Sure!"

Michael walked with Diana down the hallway to her math class. "Sooo, Math?"

"Geometry and Algebra technically, but yeah. I have Paul as my teacher."

"Oh, he's nice."

"Yep what about you?"

"I'm taking Psych. It's just a couple doors down."

"Oh, alright, I'll see you at Lunch and good luck with your Psych class."

"Back at you." Michael said and waved goodbye and headed off to his own class.

After school was done, Michael walked into his house and closed the door and ran up to his room and closed the door. He took out the books and began reading about the psychic powers and telekinesis. According to the book, most psychic's used spoons as a medium or to practice on. Knowing there were a number of spoons in the kitchen, Michael ran downstairs to get a few and then ran back up to his room and closed the door and sat down. "Allllright. Let's start with something simple." Michael said as he sat on his bed and set down the spoon on his hand and waved his hand over the spoon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trqIYYf_zgI
"Holy crap...." He focused for a bit to do it again and kept practicing until he could do it with ease. He smiled. "Test one done. Test two: Bend the spoon.....should be easy enough..." He held the spoon up in hands like the book instructed and focused his mind on it, picturing the spoon bending and twisting in his hand. It took a few moments but the spoon slowly started to bend and twist in his hand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzm8kTIj_0M
"....Hooolllyyyy." Michael kept focusing on the spoon and it started floating up above his hand and then up into the air in front of him. Michael stood up slowly, keeping his eyes on it. Michael lifted his hands up and the spoon started floating up and away from him. He then pushed forward with his hands and the spoon was flung through the air and hit the closet door. The twisted and broken spoon fell to the ground. Before it could hit the ground though, Michael reached out to it and stopped the spoon just before it hit the ground. Michael then yanked his left arm back causing the spoon to fly up through the air and hit Michael on the head. "Ah! Ow. Oh man, revenge of the spoon, ow." Michael rubbed his forehead. "But still, that was awesome. I mean, I can't believe it. I'm actually a psychic! WOOHOO!" This caused a wave of psychic power around the room that flipped his bed on it's side, tossed his desk chair into the ceiling, tossed the backpack against the wall, parted the curtains, crumpled the spoon, flung open his dresser drawers, and knocked the books off of his shelves. "WOAH! Okay.....gonna have to watch that..."

Michael scratched his head as he looked around. "Ummm....okay, first thing's first." He turned and held out his hands and focused on his bed. He pictured it falling back down on it's side in his mind and pictured his hands pushing on it and started to pull against it. After a few seconds, the bed started to shake and then fell back down just like it was supposed to be, like it had never been moved. Michael took a deep breath and exhaled and then focused on the sheets, then the blanket, then the pillows, all of it one at a time and one by one as they were slowly levitated up and placed down on the bed. Michael then moved his hands to the side, smoothing it out. Michael looked over his bed. Everything was in order. Turning around, Michael looked at the dozens of books that now littered the floor of his room. "Oh boy. I'm gonna be here awhile." Michael reached out to the books and looked from the books, up to the shelf, and back. It took him a entire minute, that's 60 seconds, but the books slowly started to levitate up into the air. It was hard to levitate multiple objects and a couple times he accidentally dropped them and started all over. After a few minutes of practice though, Michael was able to levitate all of the books at once and put them all back on the shelves in the exact order they were in before. He then turned and righted up the chair and then lifted the 60 pound backpack over to himself after a few seconds of focus. After cleaning his room with his super powers, Michael rubbed his head and sat down on the bed again. "I.Am.Awesome." He said and laid down on it.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

After cleaning his room with his super powers, Michael rubbed his head and sat down on the bed again. "I.Am.Awesome." He said and laid down on it.

His headache started up again as he lay on the bed. "I have a feeling I'm going to become very good friends with aspirin." Michael commented. He lay there for a few more minutes before deciding to break out his laptop, put in a movie, and work on his homework. Michael turned to the closet and focused on it, opening it up without even touching it. He then slowly levitated the computer over to him and then manually plugged it in and turned on the TV and played the Chronicle Movie while working on the schoolwork.
A few hours later his uncle arrived at home. Michael had made a dinner for him and was watching TV in the living room. "Hey Jameson."
http://mimg.ugo.com/201007/49790/cuts/kent_288x288.jpg
"Hey sport, how was school?" He asked his nephew.
Michael smiled. "It was great for a change. Today, was a really good day. How was work?"
"Exhausting." He smiled and put the food in the microwave. "So, what is this?"
"Leftover boneless chicken and mashed potatoes." Michael said.
"Oh right, we had that last night."
Michael looked over at his uncle. "You alright?"
"I'm just feeling a little tired."
"You and me both." Michael smiled.
Jameson sat down with the food. "So, what's the movie?"
"Expendables 2." Michael handed him a beer.
"Sweet." The two sat down to watch the movie together.

more_horiz
The first thing Michael did the next day when he woke up was test his powers by lifting up his blanket and flinging it off the bed and across the room. His powers were still there.
"Sweetness."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The first thing Michael did the next day when he woke up was test his powers by lifting up his blanket and flinging it off the bed and across the room. His powers were still there.
"Sweetness."

He gestured to his dresser drawers. The drawers opened and clothes flew out at him. "Ahhh! Woah! Hey!" Michael fell over onto his bed. He pushed the clothes off himself. "Well.....it's open." Michael decided and started sorting through them to try and find some good clothes to wear. After selecting his outfit for the day, he tked the clothes onto the bed and then covered them up with his blanket, making a note to clean his room back up when he got home.
After showering and getting dressed, he ran down the stairs and looked around. His dad wasn't anywhere to be seen so he must have gone off to work already. Smiling, Michael opened the pantry door from across the room and then grabbed the pop tarts and yanked on them, causing the pop tarts box to fly across the room like a fastball. He caught it and opened the box and took out a package of two of them and then made himself breakfast.

Arriving at the school, Michael took a deep breath and tried to use his telepathy and was immediately bombarded by the thoughts of everyone around him. Guys, girls, janitors, teachers, the principal, the vice principal, the gym coach, the health teacher, everyone in the school.
(Ohhhh man, this was a mistake.) His head was aching as he tried to sort through them all.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Sweetness."

He gestured to his dresser drawers. The drawers opened and clothes flew out at him. "Ahhh! Woah! Hey!" Michael fell over onto his bed. He pushed the clothes off himself. "Well.....it's open." Michael decided and started sorting through them to try and find some good clothes to wear. After selecting his outfit for the day, he tked the clothes onto the bed and then covered them up with his blanket, making a note to clean his room back up when he got home.
After showering and getting dressed, he ran down the stairs and looked around. His dad wasn't anywhere to be seen so he must have gone off to work already. Smiling, Michael opened the pantry door from across the room and then grabbed the pop tarts and yanked on them, causing the pop tarts box to fly across the room like a fastball. He caught it and opened the box and took out a package of two of them and then made himself breakfast.

Arriving at the school, Michael took a deep breath and tried to use his telepathy and was immediately bombarded by the thoughts of everyone around him. Guys, girls, janitors, teachers, the principal, the vice principal, the gym coach, the health teacher, everyone in the school.
(Ohhhh man, this was a mistake.) His head was aching as he tried to sort through them all.

Michael rubbed his head. (I wonder.....what would Ultra Girl do?)

more_horiz
He tried the whole class period to get it until he was able to sort them out. Gradually, the voices died down and soon Michael felt the large mass of psychic voices die down into seperate, quieter voices. He was soon able to pick out individual voices: Students, teachers, janitors, school security, the principal, the vice principal, the secretary, all of them. Michael memorized their names as well. He stopped as the bell rang and he got up.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
He tried the whole class period to get it until he was able to sort them out. Gradually, the voices died down and soon Michael felt the large mass of psychic voices die down into seperate, quieter voices. He was soon able to pick out individual voices: Students, teachers, janitors, school security, the principal, the vice principal, the secretary, all of them. Michael memorized their names as well. He stopped as the bell rang and he got up.

Michael was astounded with how much he could pick up from everybody. So many thoughts, so many things swimming around in everybody's mind. Secrets, desires, locker combination, what they were planning for lunch, who was sleeping with who, there was so much there! He could even learn their names, the names of every single student in the school, all of the teachers, the custodial staff, the campus police...it was....spectacular. Michael was snapped out of his thoughts however when Grant slammed him against the locker. "Hey freak."
"What do you want this time ginger?" Michael asked, already inside of his mind and knowing what he was going to try.
"Just to pay you back for yesterday." Grant said and punched Michael in the stomach. Or he tried to, only for Michael to stop his punch. He then grabbed him by his shirt. "You really don't want to screw with me today Grant."
A teacher walked by and Grant backed off, adjusting his shirt. "This isn't over."
"Blah, blah blah." Michael waved him off and went to his next class. He had a test anyway.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Michael was astounded with how much he could pick up from everybody. So many thoughts, so many things swimming around in everybody's mind. Secrets, desires, locker combination, what they were planning for lunch, who was sleeping with who, there was so much there! He could even learn their names, the names of every single student in the school, all of the teachers, the custodial staff, the campus police...it was....spectacular. Michael was snapped out of his thoughts however when Grant slammed him against the locker. "Hey freak."
"What do you want this time ginger?" Michael asked, already inside of his mind and knowing what he was going to try.
"Just to pay you back for yesterday." Grant said and punched Michael in the stomach. Or he tried to, only for Michael to stop his punch. He then grabbed him by his shirt. "You really don't want to screw with me today Grant."
A teacher walked by and Grant backed off, adjusting his shirt. "This isn't over."
"Blah, blah blah." Michael waved him off and went to his next class. He had a test anyway.

Michael breezed through it and his next few classes and gym was an utter blast. They were playing baseball and Michael found a new aspect to his skills. Focusing on the ball as Grant threw a fastball at him, Michael stepped forward, used his mind to enhance the bat, and to slow down the ball for a moment and then swing, there was a thunderous crack as hit the ball and sent it soaring away, hitting one hell of a homerun. Michael dropped the bat and walked across the bases. Like a boss. When it was his turn to pitch, he threw it right past the batter each time, TKing it around the bat when necessary.
His team swept.

He high fived other students on his way out. "Good game, guys, good game."
"Yo man, that was awesome, where'd you learn to play like that?"
"Watching the world series one too many times."
"You should join the team."
"I'll think about it."

Grant stopped him. "You. How the hell did you do that out there?"
"Mad skills."
"You cheated."
"Say that again?"
"You were cheating out there, I know it."
"Aww, you mad bro?"
Grant swung at him but Michael ducked it, having read his mind and knowing what he was going to try. Michael dodged his next punch and shoved him away, waved goodbye and ran out the door.

He met up with Dina. "Sup? Can I walk you home?"
"Sure!" She studied him. "You're certainly in a good mood today."
"Oh, it's been one hell of a good day for me." He smiled.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Michael breezed through it and his next few classes and gym was an utter blast. They were playing baseball and Michael found a new aspect to his skills. Focusing on the ball as Grant threw a fastball at him, Michael stepped forward, used his mind to enhance the bat, and to slow down the ball for a moment and then swing, there was a thunderous crack as hit the ball and sent it soaring away, hitting one hell of a homerun. Michael dropped the bat and walked across the bases. Like a boss. When it was his turn to pitch, he threw it right past the batter each time, TKing it around the bat when necessary.
His team swept.

He high fived other students on his way out. "Good game, guys, good game."
"Yo man, that was awesome, where'd you learn to play like that?"
"Watching the world series one too many times."
"You should join the team."
"I'll think about it."

Grant stopped him. "You. How the hell did you do that out there?"
"Mad skills."
"You cheated."
"Say that again?"
"You were cheating out there, I know it."
"Aww, you mad bro?"
Grant swung at him but Michael ducked it, having read his mind and knowing what he was going to try. Michael dodged his next punch and shoved him away, waved goodbye and ran out the door.

He met up with Alice. "Sup? Can I walk you home?"
"Sure!" She studied him. "You're certainly in a good mood today."
"Oh, it's been one hell of a good day for me." He smiled.

"You do seem a lot more cheerful lately, you should smile more." Alice said.
"I'll keep that in mind."
Michael tried to search for something to say and mumbled.
"What?"
"Uh...I-I mean....yoooouuu...want to hit the mall sometime? They have food courts and books and arcade and theater. There is an indoor theater. We could find stuff to do there."
"Sure, how about Saturday."
"Saturday, sure, yeah, what time?"
"Mmmm, 12:00."
"Sure, I'll be here."
"Great." They arrived at her home and Michael waved to Alice as she walked inside.

Heading home, Michael deliberately took the back ally paths, eventually arriving in a parking lot where he spotted a pair of punks breaking into a car. Michael pulled out a pair of sunglasses and slipped them on.
"Yo."
They turned to him. "The hell are you looking at?"
Micheal smirked and dropped his bookbag behind him and popped his jacket collar.
"You got a problem man?" The other asked and pulled out a knife. "Well if it's just the two of you, there won't be a problem." Michael laughed.
"Just who the f-k do you think you are?"
"I am Zod. Kneel before me."
"Oh that's it!" The first thug ran towards him and but Michael focused on his feet and pushed with his telekinesis, tripping him up and making him fall on his face. "You're dead!" The other tried to attack him but Michael TKed him down. "So are we going to fight or what?"
The first one was getting to his feet but Michael kicked him in the face, knocking him down again and then turning and TKing away the second punk once more. The two scrambled to their feet. "Well? That all you got?"
They looked at each other and took off running. Michael waved goodbye. "That's what I thought." He turned and walked away, picking up his bag and heading home.

more_horiz
Over the course of a few more days, Michael practiced further with his powers.
Lifting heavier objects, throwing around thugs, pushing cars, reading the minds of people, getting his costume ready and flying above the city by levitating himself. After a few weeks of self training, Michael was ready and his costume was all set. Michael posed on top of a gargoyle and looked down upon his city. The symbol was on his back. He was ready. Omega was ready.
https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/imurd4.jpg

more_horiz
As he stood atop a tower he saw two men in red/green sweatsuits walk into a building, then come out with a body shaking between them

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As he stood atop a tower he saw two men in red/green sweatsuits walk into a building, then come out with a body shaking between them

"First catch of the day." Michael leaped down  and slowed his descent before he landed. "Alright dirtbags, whats with the body?" Omega asked as he looked into their minds.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"First catch of the day." Michael leaped down  and slowed his descent before he landed. "Alright dirtbags, whats with the body?" Omega asked as he looked into their minds.
theyd see the guy they were carrying was genetically unstable and they were going to "dispose" of him

He'd see the two men pull out lasers and try blasting omega

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

theyd see the guy they were carrying was genetically unstable and they were going to "dispose" of him
He'd see the two men pull out lasers and try blasting omega

Omega smirked beneath his helmet and levitated himself up into the air, dodging the laser shots. With a flick of his wrist, the guns flew out of their hands, floated up to Omega and pointed at the two men. "Alright boys, what's the story here?"

more_horiz
"We're disposing of Buster here because he's defective" one of the men would say dismissively, nodding to the prone body they were carrying

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"We're disposing of Buster here because he's defective" one of the men would say dismissively, nodding to the prone body they were carrying

"What do you mean defective? For that matter, why did you try and shoot at me no questions asked? And finally, why not just call LION?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"What do you mean defective? For that matter, why did you try and shoot at me no questions asked? And finally, why not just call LION?"
"first rule of business, you don't ask the competition for help! The man on the left would say before asking a question

"Telekinetic?" While the "defective" person would get up, the rocks on the sidewalk swirling around him

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply