ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Omega The Psychic Superhero

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionOmega The Psychic Superhero - Page 2 EmptyRe: Omega The Psychic Superhero

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"We're disposing of Buster here because he's defective" one of the men would say dismissively, nodding to the prone body they were carrying

"What do you mean defective? For that matter, why did you try and shoot at me no questions asked? And finally, why not just call LION?"

"first rule of business, you don't ask the competition for help! The man on the left would say before asking a question

"Telekinetic?" While the "defective" person would get up, the rocks on the sidewalk swirling around him

"Among other things, yeah." He smirked beneath the helmet. Omega paused as he saw the sidewalk swirling around. "Is he supposed to be doing that?"

descriptionOmega The Psychic Superhero - Page 2 EmptyRe: Omega The Psychic Superhero

more_horiz
The two men would mutter expletives as a faint sliver of energy emanated from the 'defective' man'smouth

"Yes but he shouldn't be able to! The n-cuffs prevent that!

"They're in the car down the street that's too far he's gonna bloooooow!"

Omega would see the men running as the rocks turned to energy and swirled around the man

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The two men would mutter expletives as a faint sliver of energy emanated from the 'defective' man'smouth

Omega would see the men running as the rocks turned to energy and swirled around the man

"Ohhh man...hey, look....guy...those other guys are gone, so, could you please power down? Look, maybe I can help alright? Just tell me what I can do."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Ohhh man...hey, look....guy...those other guys are gone, so, could you please power down? Look, maybe I can help alright? Just tell me what I can do."

"just....just don't let anyone else get hurt by me. My body converts matter around me into explosive particles and I can't control it! We only have seconds so if you can do something please do or just get out of here I don't want you to die too!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"just....just don't let anyone else get hurt by me. My body converts matter around me into explosive particles and I can't control it! We only have seconds so if you can do something please do or just get out of here I don't want you to die too!

"Oh is that all." Omega asked as he grabbed him with telekinesis and levitated him up into the air. "You can't explode the air right?"

more_horiz
The man would shake his head. "Oxygen partiCHOOOM" and a bright light filled Inega's TK bubble. He's feel the recoil and see smoke burning off the man's body

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The man would shake his head. "Oxygen partiCHOOOM" and a bright light filled Inega's TK bubble. He's feel the recoil and see smoke burning off the man's body

Omega yelled in pain as he felt the backlash from the explosion as it blew apart his TK Bubble. He picked himself up and felt something running down his nose. Blood. The backflash, aside from the killer headache, had given him a nosebleed. He would have to watch that. "Sir! Are you okay?"

more_horiz
Smile 
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t338-random-marvel-cau-adventures

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Omega yelled in pain as he felt the backlash from the explosion as it blew apart his TK Bubble. He picked himself up and felt something running down his nose. Blood. The backflash, aside from the killer headache, had given him a nosebleed. He would have to watch that. "Sir! Are you okay?"
"in fine just...just knock me out. Punch, hit kick me whatever@ he'd say, panting as the smoke blew off him

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"in fine just...just knock me out. Punch, hit kick me whatever@ he'd say, panting as the smoke blew off him

"Alright." Omega surrounded his fist with an orb of psychic power and hopped forward and punched him out.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Alright." Omega surrounded his fist with an orb of psychic power and hopped forward and punched him out.
As Omega did, he'd feel an energy bullet whizz past his arm. "Thanks, kid, we'll be taking him now" one of the CHAOS guys said, having returned as the commotion quelled

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
As Omega did, he'd feel an energy bullet whizz past his arm. "Thanks, kid, we'll be taking him now" one of the CHAOS guys said, having returned as the commotion quelled

"Waaah!" Omega made sure his arm was okay. "ARE YOU CRAZY YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME! And after I just saved you! Are you guys ungrateful or what?! You jerks!"
Omega caught the man with a tk field and gently lowered him down on the ground. "Haven't you ever heard of gun safety?" He asked as he TKed the guns out of their hands. "Now then, how about we wait around for LION to show up and let them sort this all out?"

more_horiz
The two guys looked at Omega, held by TK. "Yeah uh, we're not exactly on good TERMS with LION, being terrorists and all so excuse us if we don't want to conti-OH COME ON" one of them said as they heard an alarm sound from their bodies. Omega would see their eyes go blank before falling into unconsciousness. He'd seen this effect before, and it was almost like a...a mindwipe

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The two guys looked at Omega, held by TK. "Yeah uh, we're not exactly on good TERMS with LION, being terrorists and all so excuse us if we don't want to conti-OH COME ON" one of them said as they heard an alarm sound from their bodies. Omega would see their eyes go blank before falling into unconsciousness. He'd seen this effect before, and it was almost like a...a mindwipe

"Wait...what...what the hell is going on?"

"What are you doing?"

"Just let go, it's for our own safety."

"You don't want to remember any of this either. We'll go crazy if we do."

"We have to go back!"

"It's too late!"

"We left her there!"

"It's too late!"

"STOP!"

"KID!"

Omega snapped back to reality. His head hurt. He was on his knees, gasping for breath. "What....what just happened?"

He blinked a few times as he saw a LION Agent. "Ummm...hi?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"What are you doing?"

"We have to go back!"

"It's too late!"

"We left her there!"

"It's too late!"

"STOP!"

"KID!"

Omega snapped back to reality. His head hurt. He was on his knees, gasping for breath. "What....what just happened?"

The agent had a hand full of salts ready and just tossed them. He'd see the agent was a man with brown hair and facial markings like spikes on each side, and rather large eyes. "Hello there yourself, Agent B-Spot, nice to meet you, Omega is it? That is what you're calling yourself?" he'd ask, helping the hero up. Omega would see several more agents around, checking the area and taking the two CHAOS agents bodies into some kind of truck.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"What are you doing?"

"We have to go back!"

"It's too late!"

"We left her there!"

"It's too late!"

"STOP!"

"KID!"

The agent had a hand full of salts ready and just tossed them. He'd see the agent was a man with brown hair and facial markings like spikes on each side, and rather large eyes. "Hello there yourself, Agent B-Spot, nice to meet you, Omega is it? That is what you're calling yourself?" he'd ask, helping the hero up. Omega would see several more agents around, checking the area and taking the two CHAOS agents bodies into some kind of truck.

"Omega, yeah that's me I...I don't know, I just freaked for a second and I think someone...or something mindwiped those guys."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"What are you doing?"

"We have to go back!"

"It's too late!"

"We left her there!"

"It's too late!"

"STOP!"

"KID!"

"Omega, yeah that's me I...I don't know, I just freaked for a second and I think someone...or something mindwiped those guys."
"Yeah, that's what our scans are saying. They can't even remember their names. It's a tactic CHAOS uses, or well one of many to keep their agents from giving away any information. I'm just glad you didn't see what they did last" B-spot would say. "Hey, if you have anything else to sahre with us, like testimony of what happened here or anything, please do. We'll keep your identity secret but what you discovered here was a genengineering ring. People create or alter the dna of superhumans to better weaponize them"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"What are you doing?"

"We have to go back!"

"It's too late!"

"We left her there!"

"It's too late!"

"STOP!"

"KID!"

"Yeah, that's what our scans are saying. They can't even remember their names. It's a tactic CHAOS uses, or well one of many to keep their agents from giving away any information. I'm just glad you didn't see what they did last" B-spot would say. "Hey, if you have anything else to sahre with us, like testimony of what happened here or anything, please do. We'll keep your identity secret but what you discovered here was a genengineering ring. People create or alter the dna of superhumans to better weaponize them"

"Engineering and human weapons?" Omega rubbed his head. "Um, yeah, it all started when I saw that guy over there..." He pointed to the explosion man and explained the encounter, leaving out how he blacked out as he wasn't entirely sure how that happened.

more_horiz
Agent Blindspot would hold a circular device, recording Omega's statement. "Yes, genengineering, and your friend over there is a product of that research. He can't be conscious without developing an explosive charge of energy. He is a human bomb and while he could find time to refine that ability, the unstable nature of his DNA makes it an ungainly process and will require psionic surgery. "Our people have taken in all of the leftover gear the CHAOS people had, but it's more than likely they'll try something similar out here, and MAY have their sights set on you. Be careful and we'll keep in touch, Omega" Agent Blindspot would say, slipping him a card. "Go home and clean up, we've got your back so you can rest easy kid"

more_horiz
Admin I have been trying to Pm you is you box full?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Agent Blindspot would hold a circular device, recording Omega's statement. "Yes, genengineering, and your friend over there is a product of that research. He can't be conscious without developing an explosive charge of energy. He is a human bomb and while he could find time to refine that ability, the unstable nature of his DNA makes it an ungainly process and will require psionic surgery. "Our people have taken in all of the leftover gear the CHAOS people had, but it's more than likely they'll try something similar out here, and MAY have their sights set on you. Be careful and we'll keep in touch, Omega" Agent Blindspot would say, slipping him a card. "Go home and clean up, we've got your back so you can rest easy kid"

"Alright, thank you." Omega levitated up into the air and flew himself home.

more_horiz
As he flew home, Omega would see a massive helicarrier obscured by the cloud

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Oh, now that is cool." His phone floated up out of his pocket, he opened it up and he zoomed it in and took a picture.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Oh, now that is cool." His phone floated up out of his pocket, he opened it up and he zoomed it in and took a picture.
after he did and went to sleep, he'd find the ship gone, or so it seemed

more_horiz

Michael yawned as he levitated out of his bed and floated across the room. Touching down, he tked open the door and slipped. After showering and cleaning up, he hugged his uncle and ran off to school.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply