ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Omega The Psychic Superhero

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionOmega The Psychic Superhero - Page 5 EmptyRe: Omega The Psychic Superhero

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The cops looked at each other as he described the tattoo, a sense of worry on their faces. "We'll put out the word that these two are in danger, someone will come for them" the first cop would say as he got in the car with his partner

"Very good officer, thank you." Still, something felt off to him, so he decided to read their minds just to be on the safe side.

descriptionOmega The Psychic Superhero - Page 5 EmptyRe: Omega The Psychic Superhero

more_horiz
Omega. Kicking ass and taking names!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Omega. Kicking ass and taking names!

Meant this one actually, but yeah, he is a major badass. Cool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
The cops looked at each other as he described the tattoo, a sense of worry on their faces. "We'll put out the word that these two are in danger, someone will come for them" the first cop would say as he got in the car with his partner

"Very good officer, thank you." Still, something felt off to him, so he decided to read their minds just to be on the safe side.
he'd find out these officers had some unsavory connections, as they had net a man with a suit similar to the LION Agent he saw, but red and green in color scheme. Apparently he'd been looking for his 'children' Kenny and Penny, or K-9 and P-9

more_horiz

Cool

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

he'd find out these officers had some unsavory connections, as they had net a man with a suit similar to the LION Agent he saw, but red and green in color scheme. Apparently he'd been looking for his 'children' Kenny and Penny, or K-9 and P-9

K-9 and...P-9? They sounded like code-names. In fact, K-9 also could mean canine, which could refer to a dog meta. K as in Kenny. Which could mean....so they did have powers for sure now. With this in hand, he got to the top of a building and took a deep breath, exhaled and then he braced himself for whatever dark thoughts he may pickup as he extended his mind outwards to the city to try and find Kenny and Penny.
It didn't take long for him to be hit with the mind chatter of the city like a speeding truck.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

K-9 and...P-9? They sounded like code-names. In fact, K-9 also could mean canine, which could refer to a dog meta. K as in Kenny. Which could mean....so they did have powers for sure now. With this in hand, he got to the top of a building and took a deep breath, exhaled and then he braced himself for whatever dark thoughts he may pickup as he extended his mind outwards to the city to try and find Kenny and Penny.
It didn't take long for him to be hit with the mind chatter of the city like a speeding truck.

"I'm lost!"
"Rivington is scary as hell!"

"I can't feel my face!"

"Where's mom?"

"Linda I'm keeping the gerbil!"

"Mr. Draper, Mr. Kent on line five!"

And so on and so forth, like the buzzing of wings. He then heard a roar of a thought.

"I'll ;$$)&$g kill him before we go back to that place I swear!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I'm lost!"
"Rivington is scary as hell!"

"I can't feel my face!"

"Where's mom?"

"Linda I'm keeping the gerbil!"

"Mr. Draper, Mr. Kent on line five!"

And so on and so forth, like the buzzing of wings. He then heard a roar of a thought.

"I'll ;$$)&$g kill him before we go back to that place I swear!"

Omega held his aching head as he crouched down on the rooftop and the voices from all around the city came at him like a crashing wave of sound. There was so many people, thousands of voices all coming at him all at the same time. He closed his eyes and focused, focused, focused until he could narrow it down to just a few of them. He took a few seconds to clear his head and picked himself up. Omega then focused on the few voices remaining, making a mental note to find whoever was lost on his way back, and then he found who he was looking for. "Bingo." He headed in their direction.

more_horiz
Gonna try to bring some of these back! Cool

more_horiz
Omega reached out with his mind like a boss to track K-9 and Penny and then he levitated himself into the air and flew to their location, desperate to find them and get to the bottom of this. Something was off about all of this and he wanted to know what it was.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply