ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Batman Begins

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionBatman Begins - Page 5 EmptyRe: Batman Begins

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"How is the family doing?" Oswald asked

He sighed. "My wife's getting addicted to gambling so the money I'm making is being given to her. Ma's doing well though, so that's all good. You?"

"I could talk with your wife, with what Mooney is paying she really doesn't need to gamble. Also it would help lessen the debt that you owe"Oswald suggested

"Oh, thank you man, I could use the help."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Rachel laughed"Deal"

"Red.Hood. Are you serious?" Bullock asked Gordon. "What kind of gang calls themselves 'The Red Hoods?' as if we don't have enough to deal with."

Flass scoffed. "I wouldn't worry these punks, just a couple of kids playing dress up."
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Arnold_Flass_%28New_Earth%29

"If this keeps up Gotham is going to end up being a safe haven for weirdos in costumes"Rene Montoya commented"Just what exactly is their M.O"

"So far they're harmless. Just a group of kids trying to protect their neighborhood from more violent gangs."Gordon says

"That's how it always starts. Think we should have a talk with them?" Ramirez asked as she looked up from her coffee. "Nip this in the bud?"

"I say we let them be right now, focus on the big problems." Bullock said.

"Freak Blizzard's in Smallville, masked hoods in Gotham, Veidt giving up an inheritance to go who knows where, it feels like....like the world's turning upside down on us. Does anybody else feel this way?" Allen asked. "What's next...Wayne comes back?"

Gordon's phone rang.

Before he could answer it though, they heard increasingly heated arguing as Edward came walking out of the autopsy room with the medical examiner in hot pursuit, angry over something. "Honestly, I don't understand why you're upset!"
"Oh, oh, you don't know why I'm upset?!"
"I am proficient in forensic science! I am perfectly capable of performing an autopsy." He pointed out.
"Your job is forensic science and cyber crimes! I am the medical examiner! I have my role, you have yours and-"
"And if you could do your job better, I would let you work in peace, but your work is inefficient. You would have missed the poison!" He insisted.
"Nygma! I am warning you!"
"JIM! Just the man I was looking for!" The examiner grabbed at him but Nygma ducked under his arms and hurried over to him. "Jim! You will not believe this!"
"Oh this is good." Flass smiled and sat down to watch the show.

Jim braced himself then responded"What is it Nygma?"

"Poor bastard" Harvey shook his head

"Bets on what it is this time" Montoya asked

"Probably one about surgeries." Allen joked.

"Okay, guys, work with me on this one. Now, there are eight pills. They are all the same size and color. One pill weighs slightly more than the others and it is poisonous. You have a balanced scale and can only use it twice. How can you find the poisoned pill?"

"What does a freaking pill have to do with the autopsy?!" The examiner demanded.

Nygma just shook his head. "So impatient." He smiled at them. "Okay, we'll come back to that, you remember the body we brought in? The guy who drowned in a pool?"

Allen sat up. "Are you saying...he was poisoned?"

"Ding! Ding! Ding!" Nygma grinned and held his head high on figuring this out. "Specifically, curare, also known as Strychnos toxifera. You see, our cadaver had a history of taking prescription pills, so it would have been an easy task for a murderer, or murderess, to slip a pill in with his usual medication. Because the taking of pills is so routine, you never think when just popping one in before going about your day. Of course, there is no way to tell when he would have taken it, and the drowning would have been a convenient circumstantial cover for the killer. So! We are left with the biggest question: Who benefits?"  

"Who indeed" Jim pondered then looked at the examiner"We like to take a look at the body"

"Really? You're seriously taking anything that comes out of his mouth into consideration" Bullock motions to Nygma

"You know what Erza Pound says Bullock: Genius... is the capacity to see ten things where the ordinary man sees one."

"...Yeah. Anyway, I'll take you to see it. Come on." The examiner relented, privately fuming at Nygma.
OT: Interestingly I could use this recent development as a way to introduce Batman into the mix Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Rachel laughed"Deal"

"Red.Hood. Are you serious?" Bullock asked Gordon. "What kind of gang calls themselves 'The Red Hoods?' as if we don't have enough to deal with."

Flass scoffed. "I wouldn't worry these punks, just a couple of kids playing dress up."
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Arnold_Flass_%28New_Earth%29

"If this keeps up Gotham is going to end up being a safe haven for weirdos in costumes"Rene Montoya commented"Just what exactly is their M.O"

"So far they're harmless. Just a group of kids trying to protect their neighborhood from more violent gangs."Gordon says

"That's how it always starts. Think we should have a talk with them?" Ramirez asked as she looked up from her coffee. "Nip this in the bud?"

"I say we let them be right now, focus on the big problems." Bullock said.

"Freak Blizzard's in Smallville, masked hoods in Gotham, Veidt giving up an inheritance to go who knows where, it feels like....like the world's turning upside down on us. Does anybody else feel this way?" Allen asked. "What's next...Wayne comes back?"

Gordon's phone rang.

Before he could answer it though, they heard increasingly heated arguing as Edward came walking out of the autopsy room with the medical examiner in hot pursuit, angry over something. "Honestly, I don't understand why you're upset!"
"Oh, oh, you don't know why I'm upset?!"
"I am proficient in forensic science! I am perfectly capable of performing an autopsy." He pointed out.
"Your job is forensic science and cyber crimes! I am the medical examiner! I have my role, you have yours and-"
"And if you could do your job better, I would let you work in peace, but your work is inefficient. You would have missed the poison!" He insisted.
"Nygma! I am warning you!"
"JIM! Just the man I was looking for!" The examiner grabbed at him but Nygma ducked under his arms and hurried over to him. "Jim! You will not believe this!"
"Oh this is good." Flass smiled and sat down to watch the show.

Jim braced himself then responded"What is it Nygma?"

"Poor bastard" Harvey shook his head

"Bets on what it is this time" Montoya asked

"Probably one about surgeries." Allen joked.

"Okay, guys, work with me on this one. Now, there are eight pills. They are all the same size and color. One pill weighs slightly more than the others and it is poisonous. You have a balanced scale and can only use it twice. How can you find the poisoned pill?"

"What does a freaking pill have to do with the autopsy?!" The examiner demanded.

Nygma just shook his head. "So impatient." He smiled at them. "Okay, we'll come back to that, you remember the body we brought in? The guy who drowned in a pool?"

Allen sat up. "Are you saying...he was poisoned?"

"Ding! Ding! Ding!" Nygma grinned and held his head high on figuring this out. "Specifically, curare, also known as Strychnos toxifera. You see, our cadaver had a history of taking prescription pills, so it would have been an easy task for a murderer, or murderess, to slip a pill in with his usual medication. Because the taking of pills is so routine, you never think when just popping one in before going about your day. Of course, there is no way to tell when he would have taken it, and the drowning would have been a convenient circumstantial cover for the killer. So! We are left with the biggest question: Who benefits?"  

"Who indeed" Jim pondered then looked at the examiner"We like to take a look at the body"

"Really? You're seriously taking anything that comes out of his mouth into consideration" Bullock motions to Nygma

"You know what Erza Pound says Bullock: Genius... is the capacity to see ten things where the ordinary man sees one."

"...Yeah. Anyway, I'll take you to see it. Come on." The examiner relented, privately fuming at Nygma.

OT: Interestingly I could use this recent development as a way to introduce Batman into the mix Very Happy

Oh I've got an idea now. Cool

more_horiz
Lay it on me!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Lay it on me!

At the GCPD, after they investigate the body, Gordon is washing his hands when Flass shows up and tries to buy off Gordon to get him to work with the mob. Gordon shoots him down, but with all the corruption, he can't do anything to him. Yet. Flass tells Gordon to wise up and think it over.

Meanwhile, Bruce is splitting his time between arranging his comeback party and putting his suit together when they find out about the Police investigating the swimmer murder and the mobsters giving Harvey and Rachel at the diner, including Fish casually buying the place, amongst other havoc in the city. Bruce uses his proto suit to start practicing on the city rooftops and do some investigating.
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/jpg/901489_press10-001.jpg
Bruce finds some criminals and while he takes them down, they don't have the 'fear' that he wants and decides it will take something more. From there, Bruce investigates the pool where the boy drowned and looks around the area. Bruce finds dirt, gravel, a few hairs and checks the victim's locker for fingerprints. He finds a set of fingerprints that don't match the original victim. Bruce recognizes the dirt and gravel as coming from a certain area of Gotham, the Red Hood area of the city. After analyzing the fingerprints, he leaves. Bruce then goes to find Gordon. Bruce arrives at Gordon's office and speaks with him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CxqYWi5vzc
The police look for Bruce but he's vanished.
Returning to his office, Gordon finds the collected evidence left on his paperwork for the drowning victim. Gordon takes it to forensics and they look it over. Nygma matches the hair and fingerprints to a member of the Hoods and that the gravel matches the location, meaning that whoever did this was wearing dirty shoes when they sneaked in and swapped the pill bottle. Gordon realizes that whoever did this had no way of knowing that the victim would select a poisoned pill, as such, it was pure chance, almost like a sick practical joke.
On his way back home, Bruce discovers criminals robbing a warehouse, Bruce confronts them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ5tQQhl8wc
While the criminals are arrested and Bruce escapes before any of the police arrive, he realizes that he'll need something...more. Something that can really terrify criminals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6qwcjxDosc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq1FT64XUOQ
While Bruce is working on his suit, the Corrupt Comissioner Loeb pushes the GCPD to bring down the vigilante. The GCPD take a member of the Hoods in for questioning but the poor kid is scared out of his wits, not of the police, but from someone else, Glasgow 'the scarred kid'
http://img.youtube.com/vi/yDJAXuSJy84/0.jpg
While all evidence points to this kid being responsible, fingerprints, hair evidence and shoes, Gordon and Montoya think that Glasgow may have forced him to do it. The weird part is that Glasgow isn't even a part of the swim team, he isn't even at the school, so why do it?
While they are looking into this, Bruce throws his welcome back party and acts the part of the billionaire playboy to throw suspicion off of himself...and to see Rachelle and Harvey again.
After having fun at the party, he talks with his friends for awhile about life, theories about the weirdness that is Smallville, theories on the flying woman rumors, etc and about work and Gotham.

After this is all over, Bruce goes down into the Batcave and puts on his suit.
https://youtu.be/-4Q-MS_oFkw?t=1m37s
https://2img.net/h/i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae321/TomDarkwood/BatmanOriginsOriginal2014-02-0422-08-38-94.png~original
Alfred is left wondering what this new suit means for Bruce's sanity.

On his second night out, Batman has much more success freaking out criminals.
His first visit is to a couple of punks who just robbed a couple in Crime Alley.
https://youtu.be/eqXpqSzjFkQ?t=54s

He then visits Gordon again. Flass and his buddies have been tailing him and attack James and Barbara, wanting to use the excuse of 'The Vigilante' to cover for it.
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/batman/images/e/e5/Arnold_Flass.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100425185219
Gordon is fighting them off, but he's worried about his wife and just as things are turning bad, a black blur flies into the area, beats down Flass's men, rescues Barbara and then grabs Flass and flies into the air. After a minute, Flass falls down the side of building, stopping a short distance from the ground, with a rope tied around his legs. His Ski Mask falls off, revealing Flass's face. He tries to use the defence of being protected but Gordon just decks him.

Having been informed by Flass that Rachel and Harvey were also being targeted, Batman arrives to help them out as well and, while standing in the shadows so they only see the shape of a large bat creature, provides both photo and audio evidence of what happened before vanishing again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrNYy6weiY0

Finally, it's time for another visit to Falcone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq85kxJfcLA

WHOO! What a night eh?

Well, with Falcone 'prisoner' at Arkham, Flass arrested and evidence out there along with some mystery vigilante, the crime lords meet at a neutral location to discuss the matter the following night.

That's all I got for now. Cool

more_horiz
IIIIIII LOVE IT!! Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
IIIIIII LOVE IT!! Very Happy

HAPPY TO HELP! cheers

more_horiz
Gordon and the rest went down with Nygma and the examiner. The body is pulled out then the bodybag is opened(Oh wow, I can never get used to that) Montoya thought to herself as the stench from the corpse overwhelmed her

"Anyone not Nygma interested in getting a bite somewhere once we clock out" Bullocked asked the others

"Maybe later" Gordon asked then says to Nygma"Show us what you've discovered"

more_horiz
Oswald is in the bathroom while Joseph is finishing up on the supply, Oswald is talking with Fish over the phone"He's almost finished with the supply, he's more than willing to give half of what he owe and pay the rest the following week. He mentions that his wife has a bit of a gambling problem, which explains him not being completely upfront with the cash. I agreed to have a talk with her once the meeting is done"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply