ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Batman Begins

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionBatman Begins - Page 4 EmptyRe: Batman Begins

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"No, we are showing very healthy growth in these sectors"

Inside Wayne Enterprises the chief associates are conducting a business meeting with the meeting in question concerning strengthening the company to even greater heights. And the proposal concerning that is heavy-arms manufacture. Something that a few oppose, one of them being George Fredericks" I don't think Thomas Wayne would have viewed heavy-arms manufacture as a suitable cornerstone for our business"

"Well thats 20 years ago, Fredericks. We shouldn't be looking at the past and start looking at the future" William Earle countered"If we all want this company to prosper then we have to look at the bigger picture"

"With that last part Mr.Earle, I couldn't agree more"

Each of the board of directors turned, stunned at the sight of Bruce standing before them

"Bruce? You're supposed to be dead"Earle says just as surprised, maybe even more, as the rest

"I'm sorry to disappoint" says Bruce

Meanwhile Harvey and Rachel were discussing on where to go to lunch. Harvey pulled out a coin. Rachel says to him"Not everything is left to chance Harvey"

"Doesn't mean you can't have fun with it." He pointed out.

"Touche" Rachel says taking Dent's arm"I say any place that isn't owned by crime lords is good enough for me"

Mooney's Nightclub

The rest of mooney's employees laughed and celebrated Jonathan Crane's case. All but one, Oswald Cobblepot. An underling to Fish Mooney and not exactly among one of her high ranking members of her organization. Doesn't mean he doesn't have a purpose there, if there is ever a body that needed hidden, a message that needed delivered, or an errand to be run he's the go to guy. He silently watches Rachel Dawes's image on the tv. His heart started to race, even in defeat she still looks striking to him

Fish Mooney noticed this and left her work to walk over and calmly place a hand on his shoulder. "You can stare all you want Oswald, but you live in a completely different world than her."

Café Coma Roma it is then." Harvey said. "It's one of the few places in Gotham you can still feel safe eating at."

"You're right" Oswald said in a small tone"Not suitable for her anyway"

"Think we should call Jim and the others? Bet they could use some cheering up"Rachel says

"Besides, if it's love you want, just hire like everybody else in Gotham." She joked. "Now sit back and relax, my little Penguin."

"Just as long as I don't have to pay for Bullock." Dent joked. "Sure, I'll call them up."
Rachel laughed"Deal"

Oswald tensed at that part, he eased up then nods"Yes, Ms.Mooney. Any errands you have for me?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Inside Wayne Enterprises the chief associates are conducting a business meeting with the meeting in question concerning strengthening the company to even greater heights. And the proposal concerning that is heavy-arms manufacture. Something that a few oppose, one of them being George Fredericks" I don't think Thomas Wayne would have viewed heavy-arms manufacture as a suitable cornerstone for our business"

"Well thats 20 years ago, Fredericks. We shouldn't be looking at the past and start looking at the future" William Earle countered"If we all want this company to prosper then we have to look at the bigger picture"

Each of the board of directors turned, stunned at the sight of Bruce standing before them

"Bruce? You're supposed to be dead"Earle says just as surprised, maybe even more, as the rest

Meanwhile Harvey and Rachel were discussing on where to go to lunch. Harvey pulled out a coin. Rachel says to him"Not everything is left to chance Harvey"

"Touche" Rachel says taking Dent's arm"I say any place that isn't owned by crime lords is good enough for me"

Mooney's Nightclub

The rest of mooney's employees laughed and celebrated Jonathan Crane's case. All but one, Oswald Cobblepot. An underling to Fish Mooney and not exactly among one of her high ranking members of her organization. Doesn't mean he doesn't have a purpose there, if there is ever a body that needed hidden, a message that needed delivered, or an errand to be run he's the go to guy. He silently watches Rachel Dawes's image on the tv. His heart started to race, even in defeat she still looks striking to him

Fish Mooney noticed this and left her work to walk over and calmly place a hand on his shoulder. "You can stare all you want Oswald, but you live in a completely different world than her."

Café Coma Roma it is then." Harvey said. "It's one of the few places in Gotham you can still feel safe eating at."

"Think we should call Jim and the others? Bet they could use some cheering up"Rachel says

"Besides, if it's love you want, just hire like everybody else in Gotham." She joked. "Now sit back and relax, my little Penguin."

"Just as long as I don't have to pay for Bullock." Dent joked. "Sure, I'll call them up."

Rachel laughed"Deal"

Oswald tensed at that part, he eased up then nods"Yes, Ms.Mooney. Any errands you have for me?"

"Our dealers product has been lesser than satisfactory to our customers lately. Get his ass in gear for me."

more_horiz

Rachel laughed"Deal"

"Red.Hood. Are you serious?" Bullock asked Gordon. "What kind of gang calls themselves 'The Red Hoods?' as if we don't have enough to deal with."

Flass scoffed. "I wouldn't worry these punks, just a couple of kids playing dress up."
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Arnold_Flass_%28New_Earth%29

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Rachel laughed"Deal"

"Red.Hood. Are you serious?" Bullock asked Gordon. "What kind of gang calls themselves 'The Red Hoods?' as if we don't have enough to deal with."

Flass scoffed. "I wouldn't worry these punks, just a couple of kids playing dress up."
"If this keeps up Gotham is going to end up being a safe haven for weirdos in costumes"Rene Montoya commented"Just what exactly is their M.O"

"So far they're harmless. Just a group of kids trying to protect their neighborhood from more violent gangs."Gordon says

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Mooney's Nightclub

Rachel laughed"Deal"

"Our dealers product has been lesser than satisfactory to our customers lately. Get his ass in gear for me."
Oswald was surprised by this, he never expected to do an errand that requires muscle. He kept his surprise hidden from Fish then nods"I won't let you down"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Mooney's Nightclub

Rachel laughed"Deal"

Oswald was surprised by this, he never expected to do an errand that requires muscle. He kept his surprise hidden from Fish then nods"I won't let you down"

"I know you won't. I expect results Oswald. You deliver them, I'll see that you're rewarded for your work."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Rachel laughed"Deal"

"If this keeps up Gotham is going to end up being a safe haven for weirdos in costumes"Rene Montoya commented"Just what exactly is their M.O"

"So far they're harmless. Just a group of kids trying to protect their neighborhood from more violent gangs."Gordon says

"That's how it always starts. Think we should have a talk with them?" Ramirez asked as she looked up from her coffee. "Nip this in the bud?"

"I say we let them be right now, focus on the big problems." Bullock said.

"Freak Blizzard's in Smallville, masked hoods in Gotham, Veidt giving up an inheritance to go who knows where, it feels like....like the world's turning upside down on us. Does anybody else feel this way?" Allen asked. "What's next...Wayne comes back?"

Gordon's phone rang.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Rachel laughed"Deal"

"That's how it always starts. Think we should have a talk with them?" Ramirez asked as she looked up from her coffee. "Nip this in the bud?"

"Freak Blizzard's in Smallville, masked hoods in Gotham, Veidt giving up an inheritance to go who knows where, it feels like....like the world's turning upside down on us. Does anybody else feel this way?" Allen asked. "What's next...Wayne comes back?"

Gordon's phone rang.

cheers

more_horiz
OT: As an aside, what should we do with Loeb?
http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Gillian_B._Loeb

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Mooney's Nightclub

Rachel laughed"Deal"

"I know you won't. I expect results Oswald. You deliver them, I'll see that you're rewarded for your work."

The drug cook, Joseph Kerr, licked his lips as he worked on the meth. Despite his recent setbacks; Don Maroni, his cash going missing and his wife's gambling problems, he'd gotten a lot of his work done now and he hoped Fishbait would give him enough time to make up for his lackluster work so far. He jumped as he heard knocking on the door. He took a few seconds to look out of the cameras and sighed with relief. It was Oswald. Of all people, Fishbait had sent Oswald! This was fine with him, Oswald could at least be reasoned with. He smiled and ran to the door and opened it up. "Mr. Cobblepot. Hey."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Mooney's Nightclub

Rachel laughed"Deal"

The drug cook, Joseph Kerr, licked his lips as he worked on the meth. Despite his recent setbacks; Don Maroni, his cash going missing and his wife's gambling problems, he'd gotten a lot of his work done now and he hoped Fishbait would give him enough time to make up for his lackluster work so far. He jumped as he heard knocking on the door. He took a few seconds to look out of the cameras and sighed with relief. It was Oswald. Of all people, Fishbait had sent Oswald! This was fine with him, Oswald could at least be reasoned with. He smiled and ran to the door and opened it up. "Mr. Cobblepot. Hey."  
"Hi Joe. May I come in" Oswald asked in a courteous tone

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Mooney's Nightclub

Rachel laughed"Deal"

"Hey man, sure, come right in." He stepped aside to let Oswald in.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Rachel laughed"Deal"

Gordon's phone rang.

Before he could answer it though, they heard increasingly heated arguing as Edward came walking out of the autopsy room with the medical examiner in hot pursuit, angry over something. "Honestly, I don't understand why you're upset!"
"Oh, oh, you don't know why I'm upset?!"
"I am proficient in forensic science! I am perfectly capable of performing an autopsy." He pointed out.
"Your job is forensic science and cyber crimes! I am the medical examiner! I have my role, you have yours and-"
"And if you could do your job better, I would let you work in peace, but your work is inefficient. You would have missed the poison!" He insisted.
"Nygma! I am warning you!"
"JIM! Just the man I was looking for!" The examiner grabbed at him but Nygma ducked under his arms and hurried over to him. "Jim! You will not believe this!"
"Oh this is good." Flass smiled and sat down to watch the show.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Mooney's Nightclub

Rachel laughed"Deal"

"Hey man, sure, come right in." He stepped aside to let Oswald in.

more_horiz
"How is the family doing?" Oswald asked

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Rachel laughed"Deal"

Gordon's phone rang.

Before he could answer it though, they heard increasingly heated arguing as Edward came walking out of the autopsy room with the medical examiner in hot pursuit, angry over something. "Honestly, I don't understand why you're upset!"
"I am proficient in forensic science! I am perfectly capable of performing an autopsy." He pointed out.
"Your job is forensic science and cyber crimes! I am the medical examiner! I have my role, you have yours and-"
"And if you could do your job better, I would let you work in peace, but your work is inefficient. You would have missed the poison!" He insisted.
"JIM! Just the man I was looking for!" The examiner grabbed at him but Nygma ducked under his arms and hurried over to him. "Jim! You will not believe this!"
Jim braced himself then responded"What is it Nygma?"

"Poor bastard" Harvey shook his head

"Bets on what it is this time" Montoya asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

He sighed. "My wife's getting addicted to gambling so the money I'm making is being given to her. Ma's doing well though, so that's all good. You?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

He sighed. "My wife's getting addicted to gambling so the money I'm making is being given to her. Ma's doing well though, so that's all good. You?"
"Still got my life and my health, so no complaints" Oswald says"Sorry to hear about the wife but, unfortunately, you know why I'm here"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Still got my life and my health, so no complaints" Oswald says"Sorry to hear about the wife but, unfortunately, you know why I'm here"

"Miss Mooney sent you huh?" He sat down. "Look, Oswald, things have been tough on all of us. I've got Maroni's men on our turf breathing down my neck, half of my stash went missing, God only knows how, and Detective Boyscout still hasn't gotten the message. Somebody needs to make an example of that guy." He sighed. "I understand, I have been behind, but that is why, I am working on something special to make up for it. Alright, now, follow me on this: 88% pure."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Rachel laughed"Deal"

Gordon's phone rang.

Cool

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Rachel laughed"Deal"

Gordon's phone rang.

"Probably one about surgeries." Allen joked.

"Okay, guys, work with me on this one. Now, there are eight pills. They are all the same size and color. One pill weighs slightly more than the others and it is poisonous. You have a balanced scale and can only use it twice. How can you find the poisoned pill?"

"What does a freaking pill have to do with the autopsy?!" The examiner demanded.

Nygma just shook his head. "So impatient." He smiled at them. "Okay, we'll come back to that, you remember the body we brought in? The guy who drowned in a pool?"

Allen sat up. "Are you saying...he was poisoned?"

"Ding! Ding! Ding!" Nygma grinned and held his head high on figuring this out. "Specifically, curare, also known as Strychnos toxifera. You see, our cadaver had a history of taking prescription pills, so it would have been an easy task for a murderer, or murderess, to slip a pill in with his usual medication. Because the taking of pills is so routine, you never think when just popping one in before going about your day. Of course, there is no way to tell when he would have taken it, and the drowning would have been a convenient circumstantial cover for the killer. So! We are left with the biggest question: Who benefits?"

more_horiz

cheers

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I could talk with your wife, with what Mooney is paying she really doesn't need to gamble. Also it would help lessen the debt that you owe"Oswald suggested

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Rachel laughed"Deal"

Gordon's phone rang.

"Okay, guys, work with me on this one. Now, there are eight pills. They are all the same size and color. One pill weighs slightly more than the others and it is poisonous. You have a balanced scale and can only use it twice. How can you find the poisoned pill?"

"What does a freaking pill have to do with the autopsy?!" The examiner demanded.

Nygma just shook his head. "So impatient." He smiled at them. "Okay, we'll come back to that, you remember the body we brought in? The guy who drowned in a pool?"

"Ding! Ding! Ding!" Nygma grinned and held his head high on figuring this out. "Specifically, curare, also known as Strychnos toxifera. You see, our cadaver had a history of taking prescription pills, so it would have been an easy task for a murderer, or murderess, to slip a pill in with his usual medication. Because the taking of pills is so routine, you never think when just popping one in before going about your day. Of course, there is no way to tell when he would have taken it, and the drowning would have been a convenient circumstantial cover for the killer. So! We are left with the biggest question: Who benefits?"  
"Who indeed" Jim pondered then looked at the examiner"We like to take a look at the body"

"Really? You're seriously taking anything that comes out of his mouth into consideration" Bullock motions to Nygma

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Rachel laughed"Deal"

Gordon's phone rang.

"Who indeed" Jim pondered then looked at the examiner"We like to take a look at the body"

"Really? You're seriously taking anything that comes out of his mouth into consideration" Bullock motions to Nygma

"You know what Erza Pound says Bullock: Genius... is the capacity to see ten things where the ordinary man sees one."

"...Yeah. Anyway, I'll take you to see it. Come on." The examiner relented, privately fuming at Nygma.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply