ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Marauders

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionThe Marauders - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Marauders

more_horiz
As the rest of the Marauders have been summoned Devil Ray noticed the blonde woman among the group"Ah" he approached her" What might your name be?"

"Lucy" she smiled
http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Trish-273317898

"Where have you hid this one Marva?" Devil Ray asked in which Marva responded" She does a few field missions for me when not aiding the group"

"Glad to have you among the group" Devil Ray said then took her hand and kissed it. He then returned to business at hand" You are needed for a mission in Egypt and locate the tomb of Raziz and in that tomb lies a jewel that you need to retrieve"

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
As the rest of the Marauders have been summoned Devil Ray noticed the blonde woman among the group"Ah" he approached her" What might your name be?"

"Lucy" she smiled

"Where have you hid this one Marva?" Devil Ray asked in which Marva responded" She does a few field missions for me when not aiding the group"

"Glad to have you among the group" Devil Ray said then took her hand and kissed it. He then returned to business at hand" You are needed for a mission in Egypt and locate the tomb of Raziz and in that tomb lies a jewel that you need to retrieve"

"So we're gonna be killing mummies huh? Alright, what's it pay?"

more_horiz
OT: Like the RPG?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: Like the RPG?

Loving it. bounce

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Lucy" she smiled

"The usual amount" Devil Ray pointed" Bonus's to those able to slay a powerful mystical being"

"A nice warm up for when you meet the one that curse you" Darius pointed to Mince

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Lucy" she smiled

"The usual amount" Devil Ray pointed" Bonus's to those able to slay a powerful mystical being"

"A nice warm up for when you meet the one that curse you" Darius pointed to Mince

"You always do know how to sweet talk a girl. Alright Devil, just show us which tomb to hit and we'll clean it out."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Lucy" she smiled

"You always do know how to sweet talk a girl. Alright Devil, just show us which tomb to hit and we'll clean it out."

"Located just north of Cario. Appropriate gear is a must. With that being said I wish the rest of you the best of luck" Devil Ray said then looked at Marva" Lets go"

"Not joining us?" Azazel asked Marva then shook her head" Needed elsewhere" she sped up to him then kissed him on the cheek" Thats how I wish you good luck" she waved at the others then joined Devil Ray and got on the chopper and they took off

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Lucy" she smiled

"Located just north of Cario. Appropriate gear is a must. With that being said I wish the rest of you the best of luck" Devil Ray said then looked at Marva" Lets go"

"Not joining us?" Azazel asked Marva then shook her head" Needed elsewhere" she sped up to him then kissed him on the cheek" Thats how I wish you good luck" she waved at the others then joined Devil Ray and got on the chopper and they took off

Mince watched them go. "Saaayyy, he only wants one jewel from this tomb right?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Lucy" she smiled

Sabertooth nods" Pretty much"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Lucy" she smiled

"Good, good. Then let's literally clean it out. We wipe out everything that moves, grab the ruby, take any and all gold and whatever else we find as well and then divide up the loot when we get back."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Lucy" she smiled

"Good, good. Then let's literally clean it out. We wipe out everything that moves, grab the ruby, take any and all gold and whatever else we find as well and then divide up the loot when we get back."

"Sounds good to me" Sabertooth said" What about the rest of you?"

"Give me someone to rip apart then I'll be satisfied" Rulk said

"Promise Lucy a necklace. So why not" Darius said

"The way I look at it, it's only fair. The guy in the tomb no longer needs it" Lucy said

"Don't need it. All I want is to make sure the job gets done" Azazel said

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Lucy" she smiled

"Sounds good to me" Sabertooth said" What about the rest of you?"

"Give me someone to rip apart then I'll be satisfied" Rulk said

"Promise Lucy a necklace. So why not" Darius said

"The way I look at it, it's only fair. The guy in the tomb no longer needs it" Lucy said

"Don't need it. All I want is to make sure the job gets done" Azazel said

"Then it's settled. Let's get ready." Mince smiled.

more_horiz
The Marauders get prepared for their mission in Egypt, some of the group rested for the night while others like Rulk, Darius, and Lucy guard the manor. It wasn't a peaceful night for one of them as the only solace that Mince has from the curse that caused her much sorrow has been disturbed

more_horiz
Mince's eyes slowly opened to find herself in a pitch black void. "Wha......what...what's going on?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Mince's eyes slowly opened to find herself in a pitch black void. "Wha......what...what's going on?"

She wanders around but finds nothing within the dark void then the screams start to happen

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

She wanders around but finds nothing within the dark void then the screams start to happen

"No....no...no...you...you can't be here! NOT HERE! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! NOT IN HERE! STOP IT!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"No....no...no...you...you can't be here! NOT HERE! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! NOT IN HERE! STOP IT!"

Unfortunately the screams didn't stop, it just gradually gets louder and louder

more_horiz
"Shut up!" Mince yelled to the darkness. "SHUT UP! SHUT UP !"SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!!!!!" Mince screamed as she fired her energy blasts into the darkness around her trying to both block out the mocking screams and hopefully kill whatever was laughing.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Shut up!" Mince yelled to the darkness. "SHUT UP! SHUT UP !"SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!!!!!" Mince screamed as she fired her energy blasts into the darkness around her trying to both block out the mocking screams and hopefully kill whatever was laughing.

The screams kept getting louder and louder, no matter how many times she fired the energy blast the screams never stopped.

Outside of the manor

Rulk was taking watch on the grounds while both Lucy and Darius are hanging out on the roof"What will you do with your cut" Lucy asked Darius who responded" Don't know. Maybe when the heat is down I'd donate it"

Lucy grinned" Get the f*** out of here" the two laughed"Seriously though I'll cross that bridge when I get to it" Darius hears Mince inside thrashing wildly. He sped from the roof and went inside. He got inside her bedroom then as he approached her he shakes her awake" Mince wake up!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

The screams kept getting louder and louder, no matter how many times she fired the energy blast the screams never stopped.

Outside of the manor

Rulk was taking watch on the grounds while both Lucy and Darius are hanging out on the roof"What will you do with your cut" Lucy asked Darius who responded" Don't know. Maybe when the heat is down I'd donate it"

Lucy grinned" Get the f*** out of here" the two laughed"Seriously though I'll cross that bridge when I get to it" Darius hears Mince inside thrashing wildly. He sped from the roof and went inside. He got inside her bedroom then as he approached her he shakes her awake" Mince wake up!"

Mince's eyes snapped open and she leaped off bed, grabbing at Lucy's throat. A second later, she blinked and got up, stumbling backwards. "L-lucy....I....IIII...what....where are they? WHERE ARE THEY?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Outside of the manor

Mince's eyes snapped open and she leaped off bed, grabbing at Lucy's throat. A second later, she blinked and got up, stumbling backwards. "L-lucy....I....IIII...what....where are they? WHERE ARE THEY?"

"Being a vampire has perks."Lucy thought to herself then respond to Mince" You're still at the manor, whatever they were that was troubling you is gone now"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Outside of the manor

"Being a vampire has perks."Lucy thought to herself then respond to Mince" You're still at the manor, whatever they were that was troubling you is gone now"

Mince grabbed her head as the screams started up. "Goddamnit." She cursed. "I...I...yeah...they're...gone. I'm awake and they're gone."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply