ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Marauders

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionThe Marauders - Page 3 EmptyRe: The Marauders

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Shut up!" Mince yelled to the darkness. "SHUT UP! SHUT UP !"SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!!!!!" Mince screamed as she fired her energy blasts into the darkness around her trying to both block out the mocking screams and hopefully kill whatever was laughing.

The screams kept getting louder and louder, no matter how many times she fired the energy blast the screams never stopped.

Outside of the manor

Rulk was taking watch on the grounds while both Lucy and Darius are hanging out on the roof"What will you do with your cut" Lucy asked Darius who responded" Don't know. Maybe when the heat is down I'd donate it"

Lucy grinned" Get the f*** out of here" the two laughed"Seriously though I'll cross that bridge when I get to it" Darius hears Mince inside thrashing wildly. He sped from the roof and went inside. He got inside her bedroom then as he approached her he shakes her awake" Mince wake up!"

Mince's eyes snapped open and she leaped off bed, grabbing at Lucy's throat. A second later, she blinked and got up, stumbling backwards. "L-lucy....I....IIII...what....where are they? WHERE ARE THEY?"

"Being a vampire has perks."Lucy thought to herself then respond to Mince" You're still at the manor, whatever they were that was troubling you is gone now"

Mince grabbed her head as the screams started up. "Goddamnit." She cursed. "I...I...yeah...they're...gone. I'm awake and they're gone."

"Thats good to know. Darius mentioned that someone put a curse on you?" Lucy asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Shut up!" Mince yelled to the darkness. "SHUT UP! SHUT UP !"SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!!!!!" Mince screamed as she fired her energy blasts into the darkness around her trying to both block out the mocking screams and hopefully kill whatever was laughing.

The screams kept getting louder and louder, no matter how many times she fired the energy blast the screams never stopped.

Outside of the manor

Rulk was taking watch on the grounds while both Lucy and Darius are hanging out on the roof"What will you do with your cut" Lucy asked Darius who responded" Don't know. Maybe when the heat is down I'd donate it"

Lucy grinned" Get the f*** out of here" the two laughed"Seriously though I'll cross that bridge when I get to it" Darius hears Mince inside thrashing wildly. He sped from the roof and went inside. He got inside her bedroom then as he approached her he shakes her awake" Mince wake up!"

Mince's eyes snapped open and she leaped off bed, grabbing at Lucy's throat. A second later, she blinked and got up, stumbling backwards. "L-lucy....I....IIII...what....where are they? WHERE ARE THEY?"

"Being a vampire has perks."Lucy thought to herself then respond to Mince" You're still at the manor, whatever they were that was troubling you is gone now"

Mince grabbed her head as the screams started up. "Goddamnit." She cursed. "I...I...yeah...they're...gone. I'm awake and they're gone."

"Thats good to know. Darius mentioned that someone put a curse on you?" Lucy asked

"Yeah....that...that magic b-ch in the forest."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Outside of the manor

"What forest?" Lucy asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Outside of the manor

"Springautumn Forest, back at my old home."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Outside of the manor

Lucy nods" Need some company?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Outside of the manor

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Outside of the manor

"I could use some I think." Mince said and sat down while telling the screams to shut up.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Outside of the manor

"I could use some I think." Mince said and sat down while telling the screams to shut up.

Lucy sat with Mince" So tell me. How do you get the screams to stop?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Outside of the manor

Lucy sat with Mince" So tell me. How do you get the screams to stop?"

"Spill blood. Whenever I kill somebody, they shut up for awhile. This though....it's the first time they've shown up in my dreams."

more_horiz
Elsewhere...

Lucy is piloting a jet that is en route to Cario. The Marauders, excluding Azazel and Rulk are riding in the jet

"So, Adamantium. Was the process as painful as I've heard?" Darius, sitting next to Sabertooth, asked him" More than you can imagine, while I never had the chance to use it on the runt, using it on his bastard brat made it worth it"

" Which one?" Darius asked" Logan has...About more than one surrogate. Two of whom I've fought and one of the two whose blood that I've drinked"

Sabertooth laughed" Nice! To answer your question it was that little runt with the same claws as his"

Meanwhile inside the jet the screams in Mince's head started getting louder

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere...

Lucy is piloting a jet that is en route to Cario. The Marauders, excluding Azazel and Rulk are riding in the jet

"So, Adamantium. Was the process as painful as I've heard?" Darius, sitting next to Sabertooth, asked him" More than you can imagine, while I never had the chance to use it on the runt, using it on his bastard brat made it worth it"

" Which one?" Darius asked" Logan has...About more than one surrogate. Two of whom I've fought and one of the two whose blood that I've drinked"

Sabertooth laughed" Nice! To answer your question it was that little runt with the same claws as his"

(Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. I'll spill gallons soon so just shut up right now.)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere...

(Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. I'll spill gallons soon so just shut up right now.)

Sabertooth looked at Mince's direction then asked Darius" Still got that curse in her head?"

Darius nods then stands up and walked over to her direction then sat next to her" I cant do anything about stopping it but I know of a method where you wont mind it so much"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere...

Sabertooth looked at Mince's direction then asked Darius" Still got that curse in her head?"

Darius nods then stands up and walked over to her direction then sat next to her" I cant do anything about stopping it but I know of a method where you wont mind it so much"

"Anything you've got will help." Mince said and sat by him.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere...

Darius gently took Mince by the shoulders then looked at her eyes"Every time those screams happen inside your head. It wont be misery that you will be feeling but a blissful relief. Like a huge weight has been lifted from your shoulders"

Lucy looked back as she hears Darius enchanting her

"Like a huge weight has been lifted from your shoulders" Darius says as he completes the enchanting

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere...

Darius gently took Mince by the shoulders then looked at her eyes"Every time those screams happen inside your head. It wont be misery that you will be feeling but a blissful relief. Like a huge weight has been lifted from your shoulders"

"Like a huge weight has been lifted from your shoulders" Darius says as he completes the enchanting

"Ohhh man, this is amaaaazing."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere...

"Ohhh man, this is amaaaazing."

Darius smiled then kissed the top of Mince's head then he went back and took a seat next to Sabertooth" Given your kind's current rep, I bet the women would have swoon over that. Seriously an effort appreciated. She could use some relief"

"Couldn't agree more" Darius said

Last edited by Legato on Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
OT: You know for a group of borderline and some legit psychotics, with the exception of Azazel, that bit between Mince and Darius is surprisingly heartwarming

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: You know for a group of borderline and some legit psychotics, with the exception of Azazel, that bit between Mince and Darius is surprisingly heartwarming

To the Awards thread! cheers

more_horiz
Mince is sooo damn high right now! Laughing

IC: The team arrived and Mince ran out first. "LET'S KILL S-T!"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply