ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

We Are The Night: A Supernatural Horor NuCAU RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionWe Are The Night: A Supernatural Horor NuCAU RPG - Page 2 EmptyRe: We Are The Night: A Supernatural Horor NuCAU RPG

more_horiz
OT: GTG, got some work to get done before class.

descriptionWe Are The Night: A Supernatural Horor NuCAU RPG - Page 2 EmptyRe: We Are The Night: A Supernatural Horor NuCAU RPG

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Hi" Laura waved at Red's direction

He waved back. "You guys hear what happened?"

"Yeah. Pretty messed up" Derrick said

OT: Sweet, we have two Derrick's now. lol!

IC: "No idea what kind of loony would do that to someone, but it would be best for nobody to go anywhere alone until the cops catch this guy."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Hi" Laura waved at Red's direction

He waved back. "You guys hear what happened?"

"Yeah. Pretty messed up" Derrick said

OT: Sweet, we have two Derrick's now. lol!

IC: "No idea what kind of loony would do that to someone, but it would be best for nobody to go anywhere alone until the cops catch this guy."

OT: Although this is the Derrick without powers Razz

IC: "I second that" Laura said

"Thirded" Derrick said" I would also recommend to go out somewhere that's public"

Laura looked around as she's distracted about something as Derrick and Red were talking"You guys hear anything?"

"Like what?" Derrick asked Laura who shook it off" Nevermind"

more_horiz
Elsewhere...

Erik had checked into a hotel and paid for a few nights, at least long enough to figure out his next move. The curtains and blinds were closed to block incoming sunlight in the morning. He rested on the bed and watched the fan spinning around on the ceiling as he changed channels. A news report came on about a family being slaughtered. Erik bolted up right and turned up the volume.

more_horiz
BTW: I you wanna see what the critter from the Night Falls bit, here are pics that inspired me for said monster(S).

http://gryphonworks.deviantart.com/art/Ed-Ed-and-Eddie-13624933

http://spookydoom.deviantart.com/art/Fanart-Eddie-s-Vacation-22824542

http://zelman-clock.deviantart.com/art/more-Eddie-121619086

more_horiz
The next batch of RP's will just be a series of random stuff not connected to the story involving Laura

"In The Beginning"

Earth was nothing but a black void and inside the void lies beings that, to this day, are only fragments of what we've seen in our nightmares and even with that it's nothing more but a fraction of the horrors that existed on earth before Man came around.

When the Earth got molded and formed the creatures that existed before Man came into play still remain but they now find an object for their amusement. The beings would come into contact with man but in various different ways, some in their dreamscapes, others they shapeshift into various beings that Man's primitive mind can only comprehend. Some of them even mated with the humans

They're the puppeteers to the puppets of humanity, for centuries they've manipulated mankind into killing eachother, friends, family members, even going to war against other nations as their sick little way of testing how far they can manipulate mankind till they one day end up destroying eachother.

more_horiz
When the Earth got molded and formed the creatures that existed before Man came into play still remain but they now find an object for their amusement. The beings would come into contact with man but in various different ways, some in their dreamscapes, others they shapeshift into various beings that Man's primitive mind can only comprehend. Some of them even mated with the humans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tenpLSKU-9U
Wink Cool

more_horiz
Thoughts on the story/RP?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

GREAT CTHULU!!!!

But seriously, yeah, I like it. Good Cosmic Horror stuff. Kinda reminds of Buffy with the info about the Old Ones before they got kicked out.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

GREAT CTHULU!!!!

But seriously, yeah, I like it. Good Cosmic Horror stuff. Kinda reminds of Buffy with the info about the Old Ones before they got kicked out.

That and mixture of Demon Knight with The Thing.

With Demon Knight it detailed that there were monsters that existed on earth long before humanity came around. With The Thing it dealt with causing humanity to turn against themselves. The best cosmic horror story usually is not just the monster but the monster manipulating a group of humans into destroying one another which is a metaphor of the corruption and the downfall of humanity.

more_horiz
In my Sea monster thing. I made the Primals. Critters who ate Cthulhu when he stepped down onto Earth.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
In my Sea monster thing. I made the Primals. Critters who ate Cthulhu when he stepped down onto Earth.

*Drools.*
*Grabs Katana.*
Well guys, I'mma go fight me some Primals! I'll let you know how it goes! WHEEEEE!
*Ker-splash!*

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

*Drools.*
*Grabs Katana.*
Well guys, I'mma go fight me some Primals! I'll let you know how it goes! WHEEEEE!
*Ker-splash!*

You wanna know the funny thing? I made it into a story (Short one.)

The biggest one? Her nose tip ends in Japan, her tail? Argentina.

Take that Godzilla.

more_horiz
Interesting thing about the beings in my story. They came looong before the Cthulhu and certainly isn't squidheaded aliens.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Interesting thing about the beings in my story. They came looong before the Cthulhu and certainly isn't squidheaded aliens.

Very Happy

more_horiz
That Minotaur moron deserved it.

more_horiz
Derrick stayed in his hotel until nightfall, keeping the curtains drawn. A few times room service knocked on the door but Derrick told them he was fine and sent them away. He tried his best to sleep but the fangs kept tingling, he could smell the blood in everybody in the hotel. There was so much of it, so many that he could just tear into, rip open their throats and drain their bodies dry. But Derrick grabbed the bed and squeezed his eyes shut, forcing such thoughts to the back of his head. When night came, he got up, showered and threw on clothes and walked right out and into the night.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Derrick stayed in his hotel until nightfall, keeping the curtains drawn. A few times room service knocked on the door but Derrick told them he was fine and sent them away. He tried his best to sleep but the fangs kept tingling, he could smell the blood in everybody in the hotel. There was so much of it, so many that he could just tear into, rip open their throats and drain their bodies dry. But Derrick grabbed the bed and squeezed his eyes shut, forcing such thoughts to the back of his head. When night came, he got up, showered and threw on clothes and walked right out and into the night.
Inferno/Derrick: don't die bro don't die bro don't die bro Shocked

more_horiz
wrong thread Embarassed

Last edited by Legato on Sat May 04, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Awesome, but, shouldn't this be in the Ultra Girl or Omni-Man thread?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Awesome, but, shouldn't this be in the Ultra Girl or Omni-Man thread?
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I'll move it in there

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Derrick walked the streets. It was strange, he didn't even feel the cold. Was it cold? He couldn't tell. He figured that he'd feel if it was hot, wouldn't he? Yes he would. The wind was blowing, he could feel that. Shrugging, Derrick continued on, trying to avoid crowds. He could smell the blood pumping through their veins. However, since he was not familiar with this new city, he soon found himself lost. At least it was a nice night out. Then, there was light. Not sunlight but....car lights...no...truck lights. Derrick stepped off the road and walked along the side. The truck got closer, closer, traveling at over a hundred miles per hour. Glancing back, Derrick discovered to his shock that the truck was heading right towards him. Derrick started running, his super speed allowing him to easily outrun it. "Damn drunk." He laughed and walked on. It didn't take too long for the lights to fall on him again. Turning around, Derrick saw the truck racing towards him again. It was fast. A truck that size shouldn't be able to go that fast. Derrick timed it and dived to the side, rolled, got to his feet and raced along the truck, leaping up and grabbing it and poking his head inside to take a look at the driver. He blinked. There was no one driving. The truck turned and fell on it's side, trying to crush him. Derrick leaped free and landed clear of the truck, watching as it crashed and went completely off the road, going off a bridge but not hitting the ground. Derrick blitzed over to where it fell. There was no sign of the truck anywhere....

"Okay....what the hell was that?"

more_horiz
Elsewhere.....

A gasp came from a young man who is about in his early twenties(22). He gets up from the grassy field, located just about a few miles outside of the forest area. It is around 1:15AM, the events that led up to this point are very blurry for him as all he remembered was he was walking home at night as his car broke down and city transportation couldn't get him to his base of operations. He remembered being attacked, very badly. He looked down and checked himself. He seems fine, no blood, not even the occasional bumps and bruises one gets when being mugged.

He gets up and picks up his glasses, running his hand over his hair

We Are The Night: A Supernatural Horor NuCAU RPG - Page 2 Anime-10

He noticed something laying on the ground, the sight was enough to make him throw up. The body was almost unrecognizable, mangled to extreme lengths… arms were gone, eyes were gouged out, face torn beyond recognition, and claw marks that dripped a crimson red. The only thing that he recognized is the glasses of the victim, making out as much as he can he noticed the frame of the glasses and looked at the rest of the remains. He then realized the horror thats before him. The unfortunate individual, was him.

Last edited by Legato on Tue May 07, 2013 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere.....

A gasp came from a young man who is about in his early twenties(22). He gets up from the grassy field, located just about a few miles outside of the forest area. It is around 1:15AM, the events that led up to this point are very blurry for him as all he remembered was he was walking home at night as his car broke down and city transportation couldn't get him to his base of operations. He remembered being attacked, very badly. He looked down and checked himself. He seems fine, no blood, not even the occasional bumps and bruises one gets when being mugged.

He gets up and picks up his glasses, running his hand over his hair

We Are The Night: A Supernatural Horor NuCAU RPG - Page 2 Anime-10

He noticed something laying on the ground, the sight was enough to make him throw up. The body was almost unrecognizable, mangled to extreme lengths… arms were gone, eyes were gouged out, face torn beyond recognition, and claw marks that dripped a crimson red. The only thing that he recognized is the glasses of the victim, making out as much as he can he noticed the frame of the glasses and looked at the rest of the remains. He then realized the horror thats before him. The unfortunate individual, was him.

A woman walked through the field, enjoying the starry night sky. She was so enjoying the peace and quiet that she didn't see it. She tripped over something and landed on her face. "Ow! owwww...did I fall in a hole or....AAAAGH!" The woman screamed as she saw the remains of the body and backed away and passed right through him.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FntsUt65_RI/TYZ9L4MpkNI/AAAAAAAATvY/6pnfkoQOgqk/s1600/sentai1582.jpg
She paused for a second and looked up at him. "B-b-body.....there's a body."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply